Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Confused: is this Anime Satanic or Jewish propaganda of 1987?

Niko_is_666

I don't watch anime but I came across this Anime out of nowhere, the anime seems Satanic at some moments but at the same time also felt like jewish propaganda has been thrown in it and twisted things.

I found this anime today after reading the topic of "RE-Read-It WEEKENDS: Looking back at Important Material [Week 14]" and I watched the anime a few hours before typing this post.

Inside the RE-Read topic, under the first sermon HP Maxine talked about the year 1999 and this Anime also talks about the year 1999 but since the anime contains the word Jehova and literally a black Cube found in a Ancient Ruin. It also has few second should Lord Hitler and the Swastika.
I suspect propaganda and twisted information. Or maybe I can't understand it because of my English, espeacially the words when they show Lord Hitler's part.

It can't be a coincident that I found this minutes later after reading the Sermons on the topic? Or could it be? A coincident?

I uploaded the anime on Bitchute for safety reasons. The name and link is below

Crystal Triangle: The Forbidden Message 1987 or (at some places it's Crystal Triangle: The Revelations Message 1987) But it has the same animation and story.
Total length of the video is 1:27:33

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lbtLL70knMya/

If you watch it, please do explain me what is going on in that, especially the Lord Hitler's part.

Ok I watched it again(but by skipping it)

To me it is a 100% jewish propaganda, they have switched the sides in this anime. They are showing Satan and the Gods and their children(us) as reptilians/insects like, while the jewhova is the good guy trying to save us but in the end they also show that the jewhova is also the insect in that spaceship found in the end. This is confusing tbh. But definitely some jew is behind this to brainwash the Japanese youth, imo.

It is a common theory among conspiracy weirdo circles to paint Satan as a 'reptilian'. This happens in Japanese ones too. Movies have been made like this for aeons.

Why does it have to be propaganda either way? This anime is garbage cobbled from derivative things and designed to look cool to the otaku of the time like a lot of low-quality types of anime. It wants to be Indiana Jones then it suddenly turns into some weird conspiracy-theology thing where the protagonist has superpowers. Then he doesn't have them for the rest of the entire movie and the ending doesn't make any sense. The yhvh worm thing gets killed in the end though which is pretty hilarious. If there's anything to note here, even a plotline where a Japanese tries to portray yhvh as positive ends up with it being a weakling decepticon that gets spliced with a wall.

Karnonnos said:
It is a common theory among conspiracy weirdo circles to paint Satan as a 'reptilian'. This happens in Japanese ones too. Movies have been made like this for aeons.

Why does it have to be propaganda either way? This anime is garbage cobbled from derivative things and designed to look cool to the otaku of the time like a lot of low-quality types of anime. It wants to be Indiana Jones then it suddenly turns into some weird conspiracy-theology thing where the protagonist has superpowers. Then he doesn't have them for the rest of the entire movie and the ending doesn't make any sense. The yhvh worm thing gets killed in the end though which is pretty hilarious. If there's anything to note here, even a plotline where a Japanese tries to portray yhvh as positive ends up with it being a weakling decepticon that gets spliced with a wall.

I too found the ending hilarious, especially when I first heard the voice of that worm thing xD.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back