Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Activating the serpent with outer means.

Seby

Is it possible to achieve the Magnum Opus or to activate the serpent in the population of our planet through other means such as a very advanced technology which we don't have?
I'm not looking for shortcuts, I'm just very curious and I need it for reasons that I would rather not reveal on a public forum.

No, it is not.

There are technologies that can help humans in other ways [such as healing the body and so on] but to cause this, there is no technological appliance that can do this.

The jew wishes to immortalise itself in androids or as brains in gefilte fish jars. PMSL.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Is it possible to achieve the Magnum Opus or to activate the serpent in the population of our planet through other means such as a very advanced technology which we don't have?
I'm not looking for shortcuts, I'm just very curious and I need it for reasons that I would rather not reveal on a public forum.

Even if this was possible (which I don't really think it is at all) this would be very dangerous to the body and the mind. The reason is your like taking your spiritual frequency from lower all the way to something extremely high in a short amount of time. This could cause all kinds of problems maybe even death. When working on meditation the bioelectricity is slowly raised and the body gets used to it then you raise it some more. This is progress. The body has to get used to things. There may be technologies that can open a person to the astral though or give some kinds of spiritual power I believe the greys have something like that which is where they get some of their abilities from but in actual soul they are still really weak worthless slaves. This didnt achieve the magum opus for them or anything.

The whole point of this path is to not be dependent of external stimuli for spiritual expierences.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back