Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"When are the measures going away? When half the population is vaccinated."

throwaway88

https://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/kada-ce-popustiti-mjere-epidemiologinja-kad-vise-od-polovice-ljudi-bude-cijepljeno/2245216.aspx
Last night I was in an astral loop with some (((friendly))) individual who was chanting something and shoving a sigil in my face for hours on end. When I finally managed to wake up the usual paranoia kicked in so I called my guardian, purified my room and energies and went back to sleep. Waking up, the first thing I see on my phone is an article saying my country would stay on lockdown until half the population is vaccinated. In case anyone hasn't figured out yet, this isn't a joke. They are already starting to mass push their agenda into the open out of desperation, and this will only cause social divide between the people who are stupid enough to believe them and everyone else who's sick of all of this after a year where every single day the fear mongering media were trying to show an apocalyptic picture. If (((they))) actually start to enforce these rules, a lot of people will probably do it out of desperation, and shun everyone else who won't do it. It's already showing in both the comments on (((facebook))) and the article itself, with surprisingly about 80% being against this bullshit. People in this country have been fined and tried in court for "hate speech" on (((facebook))) because they were speaking against the people pushing this agenda.
THIS is why we do RTRs
We are the ONLY thing that stands between these things being mandatory for everyone.
There WILL be violence everywhere once the truth is fully exposed.
Don't be afraid, stay safe, the gods have all our backs.
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back