Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

KY meditation minutes and days

Henu the Great

http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Meditation%20Minutes.htm

Yogic science says that there are specific lengths of time needed for certain desired affects during meditation. Most meditations are done for 11 or 31 minutes.

3 minutes of meditation affects the electromagnetic field, the circulation and stability of the blood.

11 minutes of meditation begins to change the nerves and the glandular system.

22 minutes of meditation balances the three minds, and they begin to work together.

31 minutes of meditation allows the glands, breath, and concentration to affect all the cells and rhythms of the body. It lets the psyche of the meditation affect the 3 gunas, all 31 tattvas, and all layers of the mind's projections.

62 minutes of meditation changes the gray matter in the brain. The subconsious "shadow mind" and the outer projection are integrated.

2-1/2 hours of meditation changes the psyche in its co-relation with the surrounding magnetic field so that the subconsious mind is held firmly in the new pattern by surrounding universal mind.

http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Meditation%20Days.htm

Yogic science says that the number of days of doing a certain meditation has a specific result:

40 days of meditation to embody new experiences or increased capacities.

90 days of meditation to clear our subconscious and build new habits.

120 days of meditation to realize that awareness in our daily lives.

1000 days of meditation to experience self-mastery and confirm our consciousness, beyond every change of time, space and circumstance. A 1000-day practice projects our newfound awareness, mastery and consciousness impersonally for all (it is impersonally personal) a discipline of grace that blesses all. In
mythical and symbolic traditions like numerology, it represents the nobility of the individual,
"1", expanded and radiant, as supported by the three "0's", the body, mind and spirit; negative,
positive and neutral minds; and the three gunas. It is experience and mastery blended into a
self-qualified awareness of human excellence.

In my expierence a lot of stuff from Yogi Bhajan circle is very usable, but not sure if all is as I'm not knowledgeable enough to discern possible corruptions.

What's your take on this?

Henu the Great said:
http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Meditation%20Minutes.htm

Yogic science says that there are specific lengths of time needed for certain desired affects during meditation. Most meditations are done for 11 or 31 minutes.

3 minutes of meditation affects the electromagnetic field, the circulation and stability of the blood.

11 minutes of meditation begins to change the nerves and the glandular system.

22 minutes of meditation balances the three minds, and they begin to work together.

31 minutes of meditation allows the glands, breath, and concentration to affect all the cells and rhythms of the body. It lets the psyche of the meditation affect the 3 gunas, all 31 tattvas, and all layers of the mind's projections.

62 minutes of meditation changes the gray matter in the brain. The subconsious "shadow mind" and the outer projection are integrated.

2-1/2 hours of meditation changes the psyche in its co-relation with the surrounding magnetic field so that the subconsious mind is held firmly in the new pattern by surrounding universal mind.

http://www.pinklotus.org/-%20KY%20Meditation%20Days.htm

Yogic science says that the number of days of doing a certain meditation has a specific result:

40 days of meditation to embody new experiences or increased capacities.

90 days of meditation to clear our subconscious and build new habits.

120 days of meditation to realize that awareness in our daily lives.

1000 days of meditation to experience self-mastery and confirm our consciousness, beyond every change of time, space and circumstance. A 1000-day practice projects our newfound awareness, mastery and consciousness impersonally for all (it is impersonally personal) a discipline of grace that blesses all. In
mythical and symbolic traditions like numerology, it represents the nobility of the individual,
"1", expanded and radiant, as supported by the three "0's", the body, mind and spirit; negative,
positive and neutral minds; and the three gunas. It is experience and mastery blended into a
self-qualified awareness of human excellence.

In my expierence a lot of stuff from Yogi Bhajan circle is very usable, but not sure if all is as I'm not knowledgeable enough to discern possible corruptions.

What's your take on this?

The more selfempowerment/mantras/joga/et you do in the right and safe way, the better (if not overdone)/stronger it gets, if your chakras are allready clean. All the exaggerations are unnecessary and are also depending on the individual.
The only so called feeling I had, was after finishing my first 40 days aop working, that´s it and it was probably due to my expectations that something should happen. 1000 Days seems like a meme, you get there *boom* you are synchronized with the universe. If you only do for example aop 1000 days, then why should your awareness increase? (aside from a bigger aura/etc)

The 1000 days meditation is reference to this: http://www.pinklotus.org/KY%20PDF/1000%20Day%20Sadhana.pdf

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back