Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is this just me or is someone else experiencing this too?

NameHere

Hi.

Lately I've been having difficulty finishing my meditations, RTR's and Yogas during the day time, but I complete everything during the night, but it feels forced, yet deep inside I enjoy meditating, doing RTR's and Yoga, but I just feel this resistance inside of me. My sleep schedule keeps messing up and I don't know if this is just me or something else?

Also, one more off topic question: How does time work in an SS way? For example, the clocks that go past 12 AM state it's the other day already, but I call it bullshit, I personally think that when the sun rises that is when the next day is considered, am I right about this?

Thanks!
HAIL SATAN!

That's called procastination, you overcome it with sheer willpower.

And you're right about the time, astrologically it works like that.

NameHere said:
Also, one more off topic question: How does time work in an SS way? For example, the clocks that go past 12 AM state it's the other day already, but I call it bullshit, I personally think that when the sun rises that is when the next day is considered, am I right about this?
Download this software on your computer and install it: http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/

Then set your current location cordinates, and you are set to see your actual time.

Aquarius said:
That's called procastination, you overcome it with sheer willpower.

And you're right about the time, astrologically it works like that.

I see, alright then.
I just thought that before I meditated quite normally, one srt in the morning and the other in the evening, but now it's all in the night..

And awesome!! A stone rolled off my chest knowing this, thanks!

HAIL SATAN!

I like to make things at night, I am writing this half hour before midnight by my local time. Some spells are strongest at night like love and death spell.

Is Witching hour truth or Christian lie?

Kurat said:
I like to make things at night, I am writing this half hour before midnight by my local time. Some spells are strongest at night like love and death spell.

At night time, the subconscious and creative part of the mind becomes stronger. It's a good time for any activity that uses this. I am best at playing music late at night.

Kurat said:

Sorry for the late reply!

I do admit that meditating at night is much more peaceful and quiet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back