Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Energy block

CrownedSerpent88

Hey Satanic Comrades I have a question on how would I get control of energy blockage in my legs it’s been happening for a bit now and it mainly happens when I’m trying to go to sleep or after my night meditations
Hail too our true Gods!
Hail Father Satan!

CrownedSerpent88 said:
Hey Satanic Comrades I have a question on how would I get control of energy blockage in my legs it’s been happening for a bit now and it mainly happens when I’m trying to go to sleep or after my night meditations
Hail too our true Gods!
Hail Father Satan!

For my own block it helped to do the mudra from kunda joga jos routine the one where you grab both fists tight together. The penultimate exercise. I did only hold it as tight as I could, it helped. You can hold it infront of your body or at the top like in the excercise.

Focus for a while on healing and unblocking base and sacral chakra, but you might wanna work on your hip chakras too. Sometimes, in some cases 6th chakra is badly affected by something too which can cause part of the issue, other part is in sacral and base. You can start a working as well to heal those, even if issue is for now gone, this might mean those chakras do have some blocks anyways. Wunjo and Thurisaz rune can help here. You can add some yoga poses that will stimulate area around your base and sacral and that could relieve some tensions there. Find what works for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back