Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Revenge?

Website
www.joyofsatan.org
I'd like to ask my fellow SS for some advice. I've been recently betrayed by someone. It was about me being a Satanist. I'll explain what happened from the very beginning but I'll try to keep this short.

My wife and I are dedicated Satanists. Since we met she always tells me about a friend who she was very close with. But both of them had some sort of falling out and weren't friends when we met. Anyway a couple of months back, my wife saw a dream in which her friend comes back into her life again. She told me about it the next day and after 2 days it actually happened. Her friend suddenly starts texting her out of nowhere and asks to meet up. At that time we both thought that it was a positive sign and that my wife's friend coming back into her life was a good thing.

So we invite her over to our apartment and that night my wife told her that we both are Spritual Satanists and that we aren't muslims anymore(we live in a 100% muslim country).
It was the first time my wife ever told anyone about her being a Satanist. We didn't get a good vibe from her that night. She didn't say much regarding us being Satanists, but it was obvious that she didn't like it although she was trying to show us she's cool with it.

I know this is long and boring so I'll skip ahead. That girl came over to our place several times in the last couple of months with and without her boyfriend. I always got a disturbing and unsettling vibe from her(i should have followed my instincts sooner). Until last month she didn't ask us about our beliefs or anything. One day she comes over with her boyfriend and starts talking about us being Satanists. They both were asking many questions and trying to challenge Satanism without being too obvious about it. I talked them down and answered every single question they had without any hesitation. At one point it even felt i was getting through to them.

That night i told them about ouija boards and they wanted to try it. So the 4 of us used the board and met an entity which i dont remember the name now. I asked it if it was one of Satan's and it said no. I asked if it was an enemy of Satan and it said yes. I said goodbye but it wouldn't let us take the planchette to goodbye. So i told my wife and the other 2 to take their hands off the planchette and i closed my eyes and asked my Guardian Demon for help. After a few seconds i was able to take the planchette to goodbye and i ended the session.

Since that night we didn't invite her over for a while and yesterday we did, today we hear from my wife's family that someone told them about us being Satanists. Since this is a damn muslim country, it is a HUGE issue. Anyway i talked to my wife's family and managed to convinced them that it's all "bullshit". It's obvious that it was this girl who did it since the only other people who know about it are my best friend, who is also a Spritual Satanist and this girl.

The other weird thing is that my wife was feeling uneasy and uncomfortable for no reason for the last couple of days, she told me that something is up before we even found out about this today. We both saw a black butterfly flying around at the same time today while we were in totally different locations. That was right before my wife's family confronted her.

This girl has put our lives in jeopardy. She obviously failed with what she was trying to do. I know Father Satan is always looking out for us and that Father will keep us safe. But i realize it was our mistake that we continued to see her even after we both felt negative energy coming off her constantly.

So much for keeping this short!! I'd like to ask everyone if i should do revenge magick on this girl cos i really want to fuck her up.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
But i realize it was our mistake that we continued to see her even after we both felt negative energy coming off her constantly.
Good.

So much for keeping this short!! I'd like to ask everyone if i should do revenge magick on this girl cos i really want to fuck her up.
You really should think for yourself.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
This girl has put our lives in jeopardy.
No, you guys put your own lives in jeopardy.

Or your wife did rather.

The Al-Jilwah states never to reveal yourself to be a Spiritual Satanist to outsiders as you may not know what they will do.

If anything you should bind her old friend if necessary.

You keep talking about how this girl jeopardized your situation somehow when she never could have if she wasn’t given the information in the first place. The girl is an issue but the root of the issue is being so open about being Satanists. What did you expect to happen? This girl has reacted like any other every day person would react. People love talking shit about other people and their personal lives especially. I knew a person for years and got betrayed, still. It happens all the time. It’s a common thread. But with a girl so new to your lives is just plain stupidity. You pretty much handed her a torch to burn you with.

Personally, I think you should avoid revenge, at least for the time being. Her and anyone she has told could possibly connect any coincidental misfortune she has to her relationship with you, if they are just the least bit superstitious. Just bind her and anyone you know she’s told and don’t associate with these people anymore. When I was reading your post it felt like a downhill tumble, like I couldn’t imagine you making worse choices but you did. Don’t tumble down further in this situation.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
I'd like to ask my fellow SS for some advice. I've been recently betrayed by someone. It was about me being a Satanist. I'll explain what happened from the very beginning but I'll try to keep this short.

My wife and I are dedicated Satanists. Since we met she always tells me about a friend who she was very close with. But both of them had some sort of falling out and weren't friends when we met. Anyway a couple of months back, my wife saw a dream in which her friend comes back into her life again. She told me about it the next day and after 2 days it actually happened. Her friend suddenly starts texting her out of nowhere and asks to meet up. At that time we both thought that it was a positive sign and that my wife's friend coming back into her life was a good thing.

So we invite her over to our apartment and that night my wife told her that we both are Spritual Satanists and that we aren't muslims anymore(we live in a 100% muslim country).
It was the first time my wife ever told anyone about her being a Satanist. We didn't get a good vibe from her that night. She didn't say much regarding us being Satanists, but it was obvious that she didn't like it although she was trying to show us she's cool with it.

I know this is long and boring so I'll skip ahead. That girl came over to our place several times in the last couple of months with and without her boyfriend. I always got a disturbing and unsettling vibe from her(i should have followed my instincts sooner). Until last month she didn't ask us about our beliefs or anything. One day she comes over with her boyfriend and starts talking about us being Satanists. They both were asking many questions and trying to challenge Satanism without being too obvious about it. I talked them down and answered every single question they had without any hesitation. At one point it even felt i was getting through to them.

That night i told them about ouija boards and they wanted to try it. So the 4 of us used the board and met an entity which i dont remember the name now. I asked it if it was one of Satan's and it said no. I asked if it was an enemy of Satan and it said yes. I said goodbye but it wouldn't let us take the planchette to goodbye. So i told my wife and the other 2 to take their hands off the planchette and i closed my eyes and asked my Guardian Demon for help. After a few seconds i was able to take the planchette to goodbye and i ended the session.

Since that night we didn't invite her over for a while and yesterday we did, today we hear from my wife's family that someone told them about us being Satanists. Since this is a damn muslim country, it is a HUGE issue. Anyway i talked to my wife's family and managed to convinced them that it's all "bullshit". It's obvious that it was this girl who did it since the only other people who know about it are my best friend, who is also a Spritual Satanist and this girl.

The other weird thing is that my wife was feeling uneasy and uncomfortable for no reason for the last couple of days, she told me that something is up before we even found out about this today. We both saw a black butterfly flying around at the same time today while we were in totally different locations. That was right before my wife's family confronted her.

This girl has put our lives in jeopardy. She obviously failed with what she was trying to do. I know Father Satan is always looking out for us and that Father will keep us safe. But i realize it was our mistake that we continued to see her even after we both felt negative energy coming off her constantly.

You really should read energy and maybe even ask your Guardian if your unsure before saying anything about your beliefs in offline life. You always can claim something else or even your a muslim or something if you feel its unsafe to tell your real beliefs. You should more like do a binding on her to prevent her from telling others or doing harm to you first if your going to do a black magick thing and make sure thats in place before doing any revenge workings. Cause if shes going around telling people black magick often takes longer to manifest than you have before your fucked.

Henu the Great said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
But i realize it was our mistake that we continued to see her even after we both felt negative energy coming off her constantly.
Good.

Thanks. What working would be appropriate for this situation? I never did any magick of this sort before so I'm not really sure about what i should do.
Btw, i want her to suffer badly.

You live in a 100 percent Muslim country. Why did your wife think telling someone who was already antagonistic to her that you were Satanists was a good idea? Furthermore why did you then do a séance where you can contact literally any crap in the universe in front of not only her but also her Muslim boyfriend? If you had done it in front of her you could have at least made her look like an insane woman but you had to involve her boyfriend as well, providing a second eyewitness?

If your intent was to 'prove' Satanism I don't even understand why you chose this method given it requires a very advanced operator not to attract enemy filth, at least Astrology or something has a long history in Muslim countries. Beyond that, you live in a country where parents and clans clearly wield a lot of power and can try to reclaim their honor by deadly means. This is all just inexplicable to me. I have absolutely no words.

Do a binding spell on this woman and the boyfriend now until they stop spreading rumors. Revenge in this case right now might be too overt and prove those rumors. Pretend to be pious if necessary. You and your wife must read the Al-Jilwah over and over again until you understand silence is golden and association with those who are without must involve subtlety. That goes for everyone here.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Henu the Great said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Good.

Thanks. What working would be appropriate for this situation? I never did any magick of this sort before so I'm not really sure about what i should do.
Btw, i want her to suffer badly.

Isa and Gebo together is good for binding the runes. An affirmation like "______(name of person) is completly prevented in every way from causing me harm or revealing I am a Satanist" something like that but you can be creative.

Karnonnos said:
You live in a 100 percent Muslim country. Why did your wife think telling someone who was already antagonistic to her that you were Satanists was a good idea? Furthermore why did you then do a séance where you can contact literally any crap in the universe in front of not only her but also her Muslim boyfriend? If you had done it in front of her you could have at least made her look like an insane woman but you had to involve her boyfriend as well, providing a second eyewitness?

If your intent was to 'prove' Satanism I don't even understand why you chose this method given it requires a very advanced operator not to attract enemy filth, at least Astrology or something has a long history in Muslim countries. Beyond that, you live in a country where parents and clans clearly wield a lot of power and can try to reclaim their honor by deadly means. This is all just inexplicable to me. I have absolutely no words.

Do a binding spell on this woman and the boyfriend now until they stop spreading rumors. Revenge in this case right now might be too overt and prove those rumors. Pretend to be pious if necessary. You and your wife must read the Al-Jilwah over and over again until you understand silence is golden and association with those who are without must involve subtlety. That goes for everyone here.

Yeah agreed. This was especially dumb if you got kind of a negative vibe from her. In my case my guardian (I believe anyways not fully sure if he is but he's around the most) gave me the go ahead to tell my girl about Satanism and slowly teach her eventually so I bought it up. But before that I was with her 2 years and didn't say anything. Eventually she dedicated and meditates more each day and does rtr more as time goes on she is slowly improving thats what's important to me. You kind of have to go slowly and be sure who your talking to is actually open if your even going to say anything. In my case it never could have gone bad even if she broke up with me cause she was very fearful to talk about anything about her beliefs or things like this with others still is. Think through stuff like this. If the person gave off kind of an odd and negative vibe this is mostly your fault for saying something as that is a clue not to bring up anything. You probably just should have pretended to go along with what most people believe.

If your going to meet someone who actually is open your going to know it. But still be careful especially in your situation. Not saying dont and never say anything ever and neither is the Al Jilwah as in many cases Satanist friends and partners people have are those they knew in their life that they bought to the truth as we see on here.

What this does mean is be very careful and really think about it. It is a warning that is the point. Especially in a place like you are. Yes that does suck living in a Muslim Nation I completly understand that must be horrible so far as the energy and people around. This is why you always have to be careful. These people literally kill without any second thought anyone who they see as not following their beliefs even xtians and Jews sometime. So dont think for a second they wouldn't do it to you as well. You maybe are lucky this didn't go way worse and you wouldn't be on here talking about it at all.

Good Luck.

Guys thanks all for the reponses. I know this is my fault, there's no doubt about it. I knew that this was my own doing before i even i posted this but since this is the first time this sort of thing happened to me, i wanted to get your opinion. I don't go around telling people that I'm a Satanist. This was an isolated incident. The only person I told about it was my best friend who is a dedicated Satanist now.

I do apologize for being so stupid, no Satanists should be doing such dumb things. What can i say, I've learnt my lesson. I know I've let all of you down with such stupidity while being a Satanist. In the future I will not repeat the same mistake. This is a promise I'm making which i feel I owe to everyone here.

slyscorpion said:
Isa and Gebo together is good for binding the runes. An affirmation like "______(name of person) is completly prevented in every way from causing me harm or revealing I am a Satanist" something like that but you can be creative.

Can i do the binding spell without a poppit? I can make a poppit, but getting a belonging of the girl and hanging the poppit on a tree is almost impossible here

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
Guys thanks all for the reponses. I know this is my fault, there's no doubt about it. I knew that this was my own doing before i even i posted this but since this is the first time this sort of thing happened to me, i wanted to get your opinion. I don't go around telling people that I'm a Satanist. This was an isolated incident. The only person I told about it was my best friend who is a dedicated Satanist now.

I do apologize for being so stupid, no Satanists should be doing such dumb things. What can i say, I've learnt my lesson. I know I've let all of you down with such stupidity while being a Satanist. In the future I will not repeat the same mistake. This is a promise I'm making which i feel I owe to everyone here.

Henu the Great said:

You shouldn't apologise or feel guilt to us, I might come across as harsh but I was concerned for your safety more than anything. I don't think you go around telling everyone you're a Satanist but the scenario presented was quite OTT. This hopefully is an incident that just goes without any major issues.

But everything has to be laid out for the benefit of newer and more naive members, especially those in Muslim or heavily Catholic countries, or from immigrant backgrounds. There was one guy from Turkey who did meditations openly here and was apparently bound and roped up by his family physically. There are also creeps and feds skulking around these forums trying to convert newer members to do awful things, past examples like zola rat scammed people out of tons of money.

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Can i do the binding spell without a poppit? I can make a poppit, but getting a belonging of the girl and hanging the poppit on a tree is almost impossible here

Yes you can. Props are not needed for magick to work this might not even enhance this working to be honest that doesn't sound like something someone would normally do in a binding spell. Very helpful though is a picture of this person if you have it and can look at it when doing the spell but if not you can still think of her and visualize the energy going into the soul.

slyscorpion said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:
slyscorpion said:

Yes you can. Props are not needed for magick to work this might not even enhance this working to be honest that doesn't sound like something someone would normally do in a binding spell. Very helpful though is a picture of this person if you have it and can look at it when doing the spell but if not you can still think of her and visualize the energy going into the soul.

Thankfully i am able to get lots of pictures of this individual. Thank you slyscorpion.

I shall vibrate Isa 108 times, then say the affirmation you mentioned, correct? But how do i combine Gebo with Isa? Shall i vibrate Isa 108 times and then Gebo 108 times?

SeekerOfTruth666 said:
slyscorpion said:
SeekerOfTruth666 said:

Thankfully i am able to get lots of pictures of this individual. Thank you slyscorpion.

I shall vibrate Isa 108 times, then say the affirmation you mentioned, correct? But how do i combine Gebo with Isa? Shall i vibrate Isa 108 times and then Gebo 108 times?

Probably best is both at the same time here. The reason is these two runes are said to enhance each other in binding so thats my guess. Like you know how in the race awakening we vibrate all three at one time. Same here. I mean you can do it one then the other but somehow i think vibrating them both at the same time is better. This is my guess may be wrong here as i never used these two runes like this but it seems logical.

If you didn't see the rune page its here
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Odin.html

Under Gebo
"Black Magick, it brings pain and sacrifice upon the victim with no reward. Used with the Isa rune, the combination is powerful in binding enemies"

Karnonnos said:

I understand brother. It's great to know i got my Satanic brothers and sisters to keep me in check and to be harsh and straightforward with me when i need it.
Thanks to Father Satan, my family and i are safe.

On a separate note.... For the first time in my country, at least in many many years, someone praying in a mosque was attacked by an immigrant worker today. There's some civil unrest and public outrage happening. This is totally unrelated to this topic, i know. But i just heard the news while i was writing this post and hearing it made my day :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back