Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Workings and results

V12-POWER

Has anybody noticed that when doing a working, lets say for 40 days, theres always some sort of push-pull feel to it?

From my experience I always go through one of the following scenarios

Some days where no matter how hard you try, visualizing the goal or saying the goal affirmations feels like trying to move out of quicksand. kind of like breaking a barrier

Another thing that happens is that result-wise, I seem to almost get close to accomplishing my goals but then something happens and its like starting from day 0 again. This is pretty funny actually cause its kind of cyclical, it also happens only in the days when im actually doing the working, either 40 or 80 or whatever days

The last one depends if the working was successful or not and its the results themselves. I dont know if its because I only do workings for really important or "big" stuff, but the results come way after the 40 or 80 day period. Sometimes months after

Ive had successful workings and they never "work" initially, then when you least expect it its like an avalanche hits you out of nowhere. It doesnt warn you when or how, it just happens and in my case, when I least expect it.

Has anybody here experienced similar stuff?

For me usually it takes several days to notice results, but it depends on the situation. Every working is bringing changes, it's just that sometimes we fail to notice it at first, and some workings actually simply are taking more time to start seriously fixing stuff.

I had one working I finished, it was supposed to help me to communicate and talk with people better, and I remember at first I actually started getting new ideas how to approach certain social situations, how to form sentences better, how to adjust my voice when verbally talking... Then only after few days of getting those ideas I really naturally somehow started doing it all more smoothly.

Then I tried out some other soul healing workings and sometimes it would take me weeks to notice some big visible changes, but overall when I would really pay attention, some really small changes and some small often weird stuff would appear and they would indicate very soon that something good is indeed happening.

wow man these days I've been so bored today I hit a new level of boredom...quarantine and population brainwash has been going hard in my area and there's practically nothing, absolutely nothing to do aside from the usual stuff

i just wanted to write this out, mainly because of the reason stated above but also because there is nobody else that I can talk about these things IRL, so the forum is always like some sort of secondary home. With this said, what im gonna say is not to be taken that seriously, even though it might be similar to what everyone goes through when doing magick, just felt a little creative and had a moment that made me laugh somewhat

Im doing a love spell which has been going for a lil bit more than 40 days, now how long it has been going is irrelevant to me, since I realized I wasn't that good at "sending" or directing energy to other people. I have had success working with stuff that involved just me.

I got a solid affirmation, do a FEHU - GEBO - EHWAZ - KENAZ vibration on my target's aura and then visualize cords attaching our sacral, heart and sixth chakras. Using green color on her aura too, my intentions are also very genuine with this, id hate to force someone to be with me

and I say that cause im conscious some people here are against love spells cause they feel it's "manipulation" but it's hard for me to see how im manipulating someone, when, well, if im honest with myself, I figured out the girl would be much better with someone like me than some other random fucktard, that's just how it is

where I live it's hard to see girls that arent degenerates, it's also a small town, so you don't have that much new people popping up regularly and me being me, to be truly interested in someone else it's a tough job, might have happened 3 times in the last 6 or so years, having dun goofed the first 2, I decided to try and not lose a potential long lasting lover again, and believe me I have an eye to spot them

another minor reason to do this, is the little backstory that happened prior. I saw her on X social media app, thanks to a friend of her - ill try to not make it a corny ass story, but yeah she did get my attention and not physically though, I sensed the things i sense with those people that are worth someone's time, and this applies to friends, family members, etc, not only lovers. Then I went ahead and straight up asked her name, you know, the usual cringy game of nowadays dating

at the same time, this was during a time where the enemy was screwing me hard, it was the toughest time of the year in regards to attacks, to the point it affected me physically - had extreme fatigue, laziness and anything that prevented me from being active and bold, then add on top of it everyday's work which is very physical, i was a corpse by the time night came, literally

then fast forward some days, it was a friday night - I knew she would talk to me during this time, but I also knew the effects of the attacks would kick in hard and boy you can guess that she DID talk to me, but I lost that battle. I remember it vividly, lying on the couch just fighting to keep my eyes open, standing up, washing my face, just trying everything to stay awake. What sucked the most was that initially I replied to her and then some mins later she asked me what I was gonna do, but by the time that happened I was long gone - this might sound like it was really late at night, but in reality it was just around midnight.

Because what I sensed from this girl was true, I lost the real chance right there, I went on vacation a few days later, then when I came back she wasn't in town, so it was a chain of never ending bad luck, then that's when I started the spell. I gotta add though, on top of this, a girl that's almost impossible to find in the streets as she barely goes out, a hell of a combo.

It hurts a little now to realize that I had to succumb to the fukcing attacks...was 3 months of heavy constant harassment, managed it nicely the first 2 months but ran out of gas by the time this happened. no one to blame but myself honestly

With any magick I do, there's this sort of kinda fake backfiring effect before things turn into positives. I have been getting ICEd by her as of lately, but what made me laugh was when I replied to one of her posts (it's sent to her dm so no one can see) and she COMPLETELY ignored it, this made me reaise an eye, but few mins later, I think it was around half an hour, I got invaded by some really powerful external feeling/thought, which is the indistinguishable element in all of this

(and not the lack of a reply, that's meaningless in itself)

Even with my fairly limited power and skills, I know somethings up now - if this was normal magick i would be excited as it usually means the good things start to creep in little by little (With time), but because this involves someone else, this time im tapping into new territory.

This was all guys, I know it's long, but sometimes one just needs to write and vent out, some might relate, some not, but please do not take this as some sort of obsession from my side or any of that bs

V12-POWER said:
wow man these days I've been so bored today I hit a new level of boredom...quarantine and population brainwash has been going hard in my area and there's practically nothing, absolutely nothing to do aside from the usual stuff

i just wanted to write this out, mainly because of the reason stated above but also because there is nobody else that I can talk about these things IRL, so the forum is always like some sort of secondary home. With this said, what im gonna say is not to be taken that seriously, even though it might be similar to what everyone goes through when doing magick, just felt a little creative and had a moment that made me laugh somewhat

Im doing a love spell which has been going for a lil bit more than 40 days, now how long it has been going is irrelevant to me, since I realized I wasn't that good at "sending" or directing energy to other people. I have had success working with stuff that involved just me.

I got a solid affirmation, do a FEHU - GEBO - EHWAZ - KENAZ vibration on my target's aura and then visualize cords attaching our sacral, heart and sixth chakras. Using green color on her aura too, my intentions are also very genuine with this, id hate to force someone to be with me

and I say that cause im conscious some people here are against love spells cause they feel it's "manipulation" but it's hard for me to see how im manipulating someone, when, well, if im honest with myself, I figured out the girl would be much better with someone like me than some other random fucktard, that's just how it is

where I live it's hard to see girls that arent degenerates, it's also a small town, so you don't have that much new people popping up regularly and me being me, to be truly interested in someone else it's a tough job, might have happened 3 times in the last 6 or so years, having dun goofed the first 2, I decided to try and not lose a potential long lasting lover again, and believe me I have an eye to spot them

another minor reason to do this, is the little backstory that happened prior. I saw her on X social media app, thanks to a friend of her - ill try to not make it a corny ass story, but yeah she did get my attention and not physically though, I sensed the things i sense with those people that are worth someone's time, and this applies to friends, family members, etc, not only lovers. Then I went ahead and straight up asked her name, you know, the usual cringy game of nowadays dating

at the same time, this was during a time where the enemy was screwing me hard, it was the toughest time of the year in regards to attacks, to the point it affected me physically - had extreme fatigue, laziness and anything that prevented me from being active and bold, then add on top of it everyday's work which is very physical, i was a corpse by the time night came, literally

then fast forward some days, it was a friday night - I knew she would talk to me during this time, but I also knew the effects of the attacks would kick in hard and boy you can guess that she DID talk to me, but I lost that battle. I remember it vividly, lying on the couch just fighting to keep my eyes open, standing up, washing my face, just trying everything to stay awake. What sucked the most was that initially I replied to her and then some mins later she asked me what I was gonna do, but by the time that happened I was long gone - this might sound like it was really late at night, but in reality it was just around midnight.

Because what I sensed from this girl was true, I lost the real chance right there, I went on vacation a few days later, then when I came back she wasn't in town, so it was a chain of never ending bad luck, then that's when I started the spell. I gotta add though, on top of this, a girl that's almost impossible to find in the streets as she barely goes out, a hell of a combo.

It hurts a little now to realize that I had to succumb to the fukcing attacks...was 3 months of heavy constant harassment, managed it nicely the first 2 months but ran out of gas by the time this happened. no one to blame but myself honestly

With any magick I do, there's this sort of kinda fake backfiring effect before things turn into positives. I have been getting ICEd by her as of lately, but what made me laugh was when I replied to one of her posts (it's sent to her dm so no one can see) and she COMPLETELY ignored it, this made me reaise an eye, but few mins later, I think it was around half an hour, I got invaded by some really powerful external feeling/thought, which is the indistinguishable element in all of this

Even with my fairly limited power and skills, I know somethings up now - if this was normal magick i would be excited as it usually means the good things start to creep in little by little (With time), but because this involves someone else, this time im tapping into new territory.

This was all guys, I know it's long, but sometimes one just needs to write and vent out, some might relate, some not, but please do not take this as some sort of obsession from my side or any of that bs
Be careful who you do love spells for. Just a word of advice from me.

When you do a love spell you are connecting to the person spiritually and building a powerful bond to the person.

This bond connects you to the person's energy, problems, and you might get connected to negative energy.

If the person is religious at least a little bit it can definitely fuck you up as you tie in to enemy programming, thoughtforms and negative energy.

If she is depressed you'll start getting depressed. If she has bad habits you'll start picking them up.

You don't seem to know a lot about the girl you are trying to merge with and this is very stupid. Although I understand you and I've been in a situation similar as well so it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Also getting attacked while talking to her consistenly is a very very bad sign. Those attacks might be caused by her too. Maybe not but I am just telling you to be aware it might be a reason.

You don't do a love spell or sex magick with any person you have a crush on as you don't know that person might be negative, christian, or at the worst case a jew (mixed jews are very hard to spot let me tell you that.)

If she is a jew she could totally destroy your life and you won't know what's wrong.

Of course she could also be a positivie person, with a clean soul, and will help you advance but this is incredibly rare and unlikely. Especially since she is not an SS.

Be careful brother and wishing you best of luck!

mercury_wisdom said:
V12-POWER said:

When you do a love spell you are connecting to the person spiritually and building a powerful bond to the person.

This bond connects you to the person's energy, problems, and you might get connected to negative energy.

If the person is religious at least a little bit it can definitely fuck you up as you tie in to enemy programming, thoughtforms and negative energy.

If she is depressed you'll start getting depressed. If she has bad habits you'll start picking them up.

You don't seem to know a lot about the girl you are trying to merge with and this is very stupid. Although I understand you and I've been in a situation similar as well so it's nothing to be ashamed of.

Also getting attacked while talking to her consistenly is a very very bad sign. Those attacks might be caused by her too. Maybe not but I am just telling you to be aware it might be a reason.

You don't do a love spell or sex magick with any person you have a crush on as you don't know that person might be negative, christian, or at the worst case a jew (mixed jews are very hard to spot let me tell you that.)

If she is a jew she could totally destroy your life and you won't know what's wrong.

Of course she could also be a positivie person, with a clean soul, and will help you advance but this is incredibly rare and unlikely. Especially since she is not an SS.

hey man, thanks. I did my best to evaluate if it was worth or not.

don’t get me wrong, the attacks began long, long before even coming upon this girl, actually I’m pretty damn sure it was another person causing some of the stuff but that’s no longer the case as I sorted that out. It seems i didn’t explain it clearly, it was 3 months more or less of hardcore attacks, they began in late September last year, whereas what’s talked about in my post was mid December, regarding that Friday night

and also being this a small town, a lot of stuff is known by people, as there’s a link to pretty much everyone. Her family seems good, not a bunch of christards, I know for a fact they didn’t educate her to be a brainless npc, but far from being a SS that’s asking for too much

most of the things I heard from her are good and during those days we talked I also realized many of her personality traits, so I can’t deny that she did “pass the test” - I am indeed interested in her

as with anything, this doesn’t mean im saying she’s the one and all that corny crap, if this indeed backfires I’ll suck it up no problem, but in this occasion i believe it’s worth my time and energy

V12-POWER said:
mercury_wisdom said:
V12-POWER said:

hey man, thanks. I did my best to evaluate if it was worth or not.

don’t get me wrong, the attacks began long, long before even coming upon this girl, actually I’m pretty damn sure it was another person causing some of the stuff but that’s no longer the case as I sorted that out. It seems i didn’t explain it clearly, it was 3 months more or less of hardcore attacks, they began in late September last year, whereas what’s talked about in my post was mid December, regarding that Friday night

and also being this a small town, a lot of stuff is known by people, as there’s a link to pretty much everyone. Her family seems good, not a bunch of christards, I know for a fact they didn’t educate her to be a brainless npc, but far from being a SS that’s asking for too much

most of the things I heard from her are good and during those days we talked I also realized many of her personality traits, so I can’t deny that she did “pass the test” - I am indeed interested in her

as with anything, this doesn’t mean im saying she’s the one and all that corny crap, if this indeed backfires I’ll suck it up no problem, but in this occasion i believe it’s worth my time and energy
Best of luck brother.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back