Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Truth is blooming

NakedPluto [JG]

Due to different situations expanding in my life recently, got to approach some subjects to a deeper understanding and try to transform myself to a better version. Today while I was doing some affairs, I received a powerful "answer" to all that entails survival and being victorious.

In a dubious circumstance that I won't disclose I met very "randomly" a Yezidi person. The appearance of this person was to hide the true nature of himself. Anybody would believe the typically religious affiliation, but interacting with this person, I blatantly saw a very powerful soul of Satan and this person as well saw that I was "with the Serpent". This person didn't knew the native language as well but we understood each other perfectly.

The random meeting for this person also meant a stimulation and happiness to acknowledge each other, and in this joyful glow proceeded to give me some energy, which electrocuted me greatly. This person is year's ahead of advancement than me.

I was extremely happy to meet this person of ancient secrecy in a total random circumstance only for us to know and understand each other by having the soul powerful. I wanted to share with the forum this, as it gave me great power to understand the about survival, power and secrecy.

I’ve had an experience like this, I’ve almost posted about it but yeah people who are advanced exist and live in secrecy. Really awesome people, they live their lives and blend in. Inspiring.

NakedPluto said:
This person is year's ahead of advancement than me.
How can you time and 'chronologicise' advancement? That is not measurable like that. It would hardly be possible to decide what makes one 1 year advanced or whatever - even if there were actual schools and lessons for it, people still advance in their own time and at their own speed.

Sundara said:

I’ve had an experience like this, I’ve almost posted about it but yeah people who are advanced exist and live in secrecy. Really awesome people, they live their lives and blend in. Inspiring.

Would love to hear about it. It is extremely unlikely ..I thought to myself, to meet someone so far advanced and also demonstrate to a degree their power out of natural sincerity of acknowledgement. For example, in this circumstance, I haven't been able to at least take care of my spiritual hygiene for the past weeks due to grave situations, but this person helped me give a boost to recuperate from stagnation. I would also recuperate the RTRs..hopefully a SS holds to battle what I haven't bought in the last days, promise as well I'll recuperate on the warfare with double hatred and power.

FancyMancy said:
NakedPluto said:
This person is year's ahead of advancement than me.
How can you time and 'chronologicise' advancement? That is not measurable like that. It would hardly be possible to decide what makes one 1 year advanced or whatever - even if there were actual schools and lessons for it, people still advance in their own time and at their own speed.

Totally agree. Yes advancement after a point is past linearity, but to my judgement I would at least need a couple of years to expand to that point of manifestation. This person could as well been advanced from past lives, but my main feeling was that I meet for the first time face to face a soul with power greatly exceeding mines. Time really is the discriminatory factor between superior beings that advance on earth. One year of my advancements means for another one only a fraction of another and so on.

Self knowing I can totally approximate what I can expand in a time frame, similar to a skill being learned in courses etc.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back