Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

why doesn't the trump declare martial law?

Trump talks big game but doesn't do much other than tweet or give the occasional speech. I do think IF he is serious martial law is the final option.

And to all of you that are against this move and acting so concerned about Martial law being a genie out of the bottle I will just tell you that many places have been under martial law since MARCH. This is especially true for Europe and Australia. What else is it called when you can be arrested for simply going outside , or not wearing a government mandated muzzle? Stop virtue signaling and being so afraid of something that has already been in place for close to a year now.

StyleCoin said:
mike pence betrayed him, martial law is the only weapon left?

He is legally able to declare the Insurrection act against the traitors and put down their rebellion. This is not martial law, nor does it involve any suspension of the Constitution. He has been able to declare this for some time.

Some say he is waiting until the last available legal options are extinguished (which should be about any day now). One idea is that this further cements the guilt of those involved, such as lawmakers knowingly certifying the fraudulent electors, thereby making them complicit.

I don't doubt that he has the will to save the country, so if he doesn't, then it must be due to internal struggles preventing him. His own corrupted staff mislead or prevent him from seeing those who may truly help him, for example. They are trying to run the clock out on him.

I believe he will invoke the Insurrection act because of his recent executive orders and replacement of the DOD secretary, among a few other things. This would indicate his desire to keep pushing as much as possible, through the framework of fighting crime and treason. In his most recent speech, and others, he has used lots of legalese in his assertions that basically paves the way for this, as well.

Anyway, whatever happens will happen soon. There is more tangible evidence here than simple Q "trust the plan" stuff, so remain hopeful. The enemy wouldn't have attacked the NSA data center in Nashville if this whole thing was under their control.

StyleCoin said:
mike pence betrayed him, martial law is the only weapon left?

if he declares martial law then he will play into the narrative the jews want him too, the oh no orange man bad, he's a tyrant / dictator narrative. i speculate what would happen would be, they would blame him as being a dictator, and through this they would convince quite a large proportion of the masses that its all trumps fault, even if people don't believe at first brainwashing will insue, all the various things that would negatively impact the states after the declaration. And worst of all, while they scapegoat everything onto trump being at fault the jews will hijack the martial law, and further implementing their plan, plus if they go full martial law, you can expect a lot of bad things to happen pretty fast.

they would probably try to take away the guns through martial law as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back