Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Re: Satan is my medicine, the only one I need.

Aloyce haule

Hello jos
Sorry if am wrong to write English
I am from Tanzania i live in south africa and i am currently in jail i have been considering a lot of reflections here i would like to share with you on the issue of vaccine injection i am following up a lot of information on this issue of vaccine according to media on this cover as i am a satanic i am asking for advice on how to do this to avoid this cheap enemy i know many of you will be surprised how i can have a jail call remember i am still in africa and Corruption is like food for many government officials i have been doing deep meditation yoga RTT
Hell Satan :evil:

Aloyce said:
Hello jos
Sorry if am wrong to write English
I am from Tanzania i live in south africa and i am currently in jail i have been considering a lot of reflections here i would like to share with you on the issue of vaccine injection i am following up a lot of information on this issue of vaccine according to media on this cover as i am a satanic i am asking for advice on how to do this to avoid this cheap enemy i know many of you will be surprised how i can have a jail call remember i am still in africa and Corruption is like food for many government officials i have been doing deep meditation yoga RTT
Hell Satan :evil:

Wow you must have nice jails there, if you are able to post here lmao

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back