Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how does verbal affirmation and the visualization mechanism work? How do these practices have real power?

Damon1

inimigo99 said:
At least on the surface, it seems that the affirmations are only vocal verbalization in the air made by the tongue without any power to alter reality.

Only if you are thinking based on a faulty materialistic paradigm and a Cartesian paradigm where the mind is separated from the body somehow. In reality matter, mind and sound are vibrations of energy. Matter is just energy in a dense vibration, sound is subtler and thought much subtler. Everything starts from the subtler vibrations and becomes denser, so thoughts and sounds can lower their vibration rate and crystallize into matter and affect it after persistent repetition and focus and with strong emotional charge driving it.

Obviously I'm not a master at metaphysics so my explanation will sound too simplistic for some people who know better. This is not explained at JoS but there are books not related to SS that explain this. For example, any book related to the Law of Attraction will show a simplified version of it.

inimigo99 said:
I think it is important not only to practice power meditations, but also to understand the mechanisms that make power meditations real and efficient.

With which I disagree. Do you drive a car? Do you use a cellphone? I bet you switch the lights on and off in your house every day too. But I'm pretty sure you don't know how these things work at all. I'm not even 100% sure how this message I'm posting is posted and sent, and how it's represented in my computer. So, you don't need to know how something works in order to use it efficiently.

Somebody should correct me if I'm wrong because I'm speculating, but I believe that these things work because they fall under natural laws that are unseen kind of like how the moon's pull causes the tides. It's something that is always working, for a lack of better words and I believe it's the reason why the general advice is to get one's mind under control before realizing serious power lest they cause unintended consequences to people in a heated moment. Don't get me wrong, I wish to know as well in a verifiable way that can be scientifically reproduced as I believe that would aid us in our meditations and to get normies out of the mindset that meditation is a "belief" like their false religions. For now, we can only verify it for ourselves.

inimigo99 said:
How affirmations and energy work:

When you state an affirmation, you are taking the energy you have raised, and you "imprint" something onto it.
Energy takes the path of least resistance. So to take the famous old example, if you make an affirmation just saying "I am getting money.", you could end up stuck in a restrictive job to get that money, or some relative could die and you get money from that. Or even, because no "amount" of money is specified, you could just end up getting a few dollars from it in the end. Although that last example is questionable, since the amount of money gained may also depend on how much energy you have raised and programmed, rather than just on the affirmation itself.
So, firstly, let's imagine energy as "water" that is seeking to flow down into a pool/pond of sorts. There are hundreds of pipes leading down into the pond, all with their own unique features. In this example, the water arriving in the "pond" is a metaphor for the completion of your working. So if your working's goal is to get money, the water can flow through any single one of the pipes to arrive in the pond and bring that money to you. However, the ways in which money will come to you will depend on which pipe the water flows through. So naturally, you would want to make sure the water doesn't just take the nearest and shortest pipe, as this may lead to negative consequences. So you tell it to, for example, avoid pipes which may get damaged if the water flows through, or pipes that may be dirty and get mud/dirt into your pond if the water goes through there. This is the act of putting safety-words in the affirmation, and this is how a good affirmation should be constructed. Because that way, if the shortest pipe is a safe option, the water will still choose it to flow through. The safety words are just to make sure that the "fastest" way to attain your goal, is also at the same time a way that will be positive and healthy for you. If the shortest pipe is not a safe option, it will be avoided.
Making sure that the water arrives in a positive and healthy way for you, that the results are permanent, and that you are trying to get the water into the correct pond, are really everything you need to keep in mind for your affirmations. Going any further than this will just dilute your energies into nothingness, and make your workings almost completely useless.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back