Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Anyone have ant good experiences with Money spells?

Ignisalas

Has anyone of you guys had any good experiences with Money spells? Like some type of big miracle type of thing happened? Im currently in need of money, so I'm doing the basic AumRa vibrations 50x into my solar plexus, but I feel like I should be boing another one too, like one of the necromonicon money spells.

Just wanted to know if anyone has had any good experiences and success with any of the money spells.

Also, for the money vibration SHREEM MAH-HAH LAHK-SHME-YAYE SWAH-HAH, shouldn't we add AUM to the beginning of that vibration? And also isn't Swaha pronounced Svaha, just like with the squares? I was just curious about that.

Money spell are the most difficult because we live in a world where its difficult to have money. This does not mean you can't find something. For example I did a money spell and found a pretty good job, close to where I live and that gived me time to meditate.

Now I'm not rich but I know that if I do enough spells (and I obviously do the necessary streps in the physical world, like looking for a job and/or studing) I can have things faster and easier.

In my opinion is not impossible to even win at the lottery, you just need to be more powerful. If you need money right now don't even try it. Try for more easier things, if you need a job, do a spell to find a perfect job for you, If its something you need right now, money spell will not attract you a job right away if its what you need because they may start to work in other ways.

Yes you can add aum to that mantra, and yes you pronounce it Svaha.

I did a solar square for money some years back and during the middle of it I found 50€ on the street.
On the 25th I've started a rune working, Fehu 100x and sowilo 88x, I got 100€ after 2 days.
You won't get rich instantly but you will gradually get money and be led to information about money that will make it easier for you to come in possession of money.

Sun said:
Has anyone of you guys had any good experiences with Money spells? Like some type of big miracle type of thing happened? Im currently in need of money, so I'm doing the basic AumRa vibrations 50x into my solar plexus, but I feel like I should be boing another one too, like one of the necromonicon money spells.

Just wanted to know if anyone has had any good experiences and success with any of the money spells.

Also, for the money vibration SHREEM MAH-HAH LAHK-SHME-YAYE SWAH-HAH, shouldn't we add AUM to the beginning of that vibration? And also isn't Swaha pronounced Svaha, just like with the squares? I was just curious about that.

The instructions from the money spells page are effective, but not up to date in regards to the revelation of newer information made public here, such as numerology, mantras, etc... As said by others here, AUM can be added at the beginning to increase its effectiveness, and the mantra has been explained in great detail here.

I've had a lot of success with these workings, my finances improved drastically and made things easier. Remember to emphasize you're attracting easy, but also fast, money.

There are also further ways to amplify these mantras/workings, we shouldn't be afraid to experiment once in awhile especially as some instructions on meditations have changed over time. Those that have committed to their studies here would probably understand there's further instruction to these workings and many other meditations, unlike filthy parasites/cucks. Also ask the gods for help.

Aquarius said:

Did u affirm for free and easy if I may ask I did a solar square for money some years back and during the middle of it I found 50€ on the street.
On the 25th I've started a rune working, Fehu 100x and sowilo 88x, I got 100€ after 2 days.
You won't get rich instantly but you will gradually get money and be led to information about money that will make it easier for you to come in possession of money.

I did the solar square a few months ago. It was the first magic I did and it was literally raining money.
Αs much work I usually had in a year came to me in 3 months.
But the most interesting thing is that father Satan sent me impressively signs that
they were coming from there specifically and not just happened.

Just to tell you that whenever i lost count of mantras I asked Father Satan to send me a sign if I measured correctly or otherwise if I was wrong to start the whole process from the beginning again.
Ηe always answered me immediately with signs like watching a Harry Potter movie.

For example, once I wasnt sure if I was in the 20 or the 25 time. I told him I continue at 26 and if it is correct send me a sign now. Automatically 6 black birds flew over the sky and then scratched me 3 from the left and 3 from the right!!!
Ηave faith and patience!!!

Hail Lucifer
Hail Astaroth
Hail Azazel
Hail Beelzebub
Hail Asmodeus
Hail Amon Ra
Hail Thoth
Hail Zeus
Hail Lilith

Sun said:

See this topic:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=30251&p=131968#p131968

I won 500 Dollars after doing a sun square for money when the sun was at 0 Cancer on sunday (2020) that was on scratchoff tickets. I am going to try again to play a little in the spring when i have a little more money. I know its somewhat a waste of money but its fun and a possible way for workings to manifest.

Anyways i was told to try again sometime in the spring by a person that was psychic with that.

However i am not guessing this is the main way my workings will manifest. I just keep doing money workings it builds up. I am better off financially than i ever was. I may invest in Bitcoin see if that works like some people are saying it will.

Yes, I've had...

Latest and strangest expierence is when I rented some equipment for three months by paying up front. Nothing strange there. After three months I should have been billed monthly, I think... Thing is that three months passed almost three months ago and no bill has been sent... I'm quite baffled. The equipment is worth little over 2000€ as new. So I'm in disbelief did I get this to keep, or what???

I will keep hush about this of course...

ReadingRainbow said:
I absolutely have not had any luck. The gods are doing some fuckery .

Oh look, another paranoid troll who blames the Gods for what enemy beings or his schizophrenia does.

ReadingRainbow said:
After joining Jo's I have been gang stalked terribly. Military people in camo showing up. Cops showing up. FBI showing up. DIA showing up. CIA showing up. Gangsters showing up. White gangs showing up. Random nobodies showing up. Random people engaged in random acts for random reasons at random times.

All over the place. All blatantly not a coincidence.

Yes, because totally everyone has all these experiences. All of us after we dedicate we suddenly have the CIA showing up in our houses. Literally everyone of us, and not just a single crazy troll...

ReadingRainbow said:
Not to mention I did raise my serpent on the path to the magnum opus, only to have these gods undo all of my alchemy.

Everyone who has experiences with the kundalini knows that its raising is permanent. It can't be undone and it even last through other future incarnations. So you didn't raise your kundalini, it was all in your schizophrenic mind.

ReadingRainbow said:
And they are probably getting their guiding info from the internet (which the gods control) whereby the gods edit/reinforce the info before or after the fact to gaslight them into believing that for instance they should fucking have 30 people honking horns all over the god damn place as if that's the "signal". As if people are talking to each other via signal and the gods arent just gaslighting them all from their "internet sources".

After all the gods can clearly see all of this from the astral/predict some things out, then theoretically edit the info these people get on their phones as needed to fuel the entire thing.

Lol, this is getting beyond science fiction. And no, the Gods don't control anything at all. I'm not sure if in this case this false belief comes from Christian brainwashing or just paranoia, you can never tell.

ReadingRainbow said:
Which brings me to the question of where did the supposed illuminati/masonic cipher or whatever it was go that used to be posted on the Jo's like 4 or 5 years ago?

I'm not sure where you hallucinated a "secret illuminati cipher", but it certainly isn't on JoS. You can find older versions of JoS in the internet Archive, and in the case of JoS they go back even to 2002 so go there and post the link if you find it. I know you won't find anything because you know it's all bullshit you made up. I've read the JoS site for over 10 years, every single link many times, and if there was any such thing I would know.

ReadingRainbow said:

After joining Jo's I have been gang stalked terribly. Military people in camo showing up. Cops showing up. FBI showing up. DIA showing up. CIA showing up. Gangsters showing up. White gangs showing up. Random nobodies showing up. Random people engaged in random acts for random reasons at random times.

Each group apparently being the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing. And each time somehow thinking I've got anything for them.

Its fucking stupid as hell.

Not only that I am driven into poverty unlike anything I'd have imagined possible.

Not to mention I did raise my serpent on the path to the magnum opus, only to have these gods undo all of my alchemy.

Its fucking bullshit all of it, and the Gods from general experience are hostile pieces of shit.

They have never at any point been beings I would reccomend giving the time of day to.

After learning about Masonry I'd assume these random "gang stalkers" are actually retarded sheep that think any little thing that a person does is some secret signal/message.

And they are probably getting their guiding info from the internet (which the gods control) whereby the gods edit/reinforce the info before or after the fact to gaslight them into believing that for instance they should fucking have 30 people honking horns all over the god damn place as if that's the "signal". As if people are talking to each other via signal and the gods arent just gaslighting them all from their "internet sources".

After all the gods can clearly see all of this from the astral/predict some things out, then theoretically edit the info these people get on their phones as needed to fuel the entire thing.

Which begs the question of why the fuck these gods would do this to me in the first place.

And beyond all of that sure I'd lead a horde of retarded mason sheep if I needed some cannon fodder or something but these people are fucking dumb as hell.

And absolutely nothing about masonry is something I promote from the position of an idealist or an engineer of sorts. I am also a historian/anthropologist.

I despise pretty much all of the gangs/mafias. Which masonry is just one of. But all of them are absolutely not compatible with the idealism I'd say I look for.

The only reason these gangs might theoretically organize like this is if the theorized prime directive was actually a thing. Which I dont even believe in. And wouldnt follow anyway were I to become a god, because these gods have pissed me the fuck off.

And furthermore even if it existed it's very possible using astral projection/merging consciousness/mind reading the gods at least from time to time interdict in certain gangs affairs by using these techniques to decode their methods and then spoof them therefore gaining control over them. Obviously the internet would make this task even easier.

And I suppose in certain fluid situations it may be more opportunistic and irregular that they do this. While others it may be more regular. And some I'd assume directly control groups from the start.

So we have a shitshow of a situation potentially which is why probably everyone is getting Hitlered by the fucking virus now.

And as an aside if I were to even ever have a gang I just absolutely cannot ever imagine in a million years designing it to operate like 99 or probably even 100 percent of them operate.

For example in Masonry you might be a drug dealer and using a little context and the knowledge of mirrors youd know to find your pickup spot when a car rounds a corner and happens to be green that you should mirror it in the direction it came from.

But I for instance know that verbal exchanges one on one are 100 percent unprovable methods of setting a thing up. And furthermore an actual tribe of people with a chief would just go kill people in the way and making problems beyond a certain point. As they should be loyal to the tribe anyway. Which is kind of the attitude that built great conquering empires in the first place.

And these methods actually take less time and effort in many cases that designing sneaky rat system for sneaky rats. Allowing an actually homogeneous tribe to devote way more energy into developing itself and making new tech or growing more food etc. And when issues are quickly and easily resolved the overall stress is lower and the peace and happiness is higher.

Furthermore paper documents can be burned and they may originally be written in a cipher anyway.

Which brings me to the question of where did the supposed illuminati/masonic cipher or whatever it was go that used to be posted on the Jo's like 4 or 5 years ago?
Satan is not here to do your shits. First of all I doubt everything you wrote is true from the gangs/cia/whatever attacking you to you raising your kundalini and Satan undoing your progress. Like anyone can tell this is fake, try harder next time to troll.

If you want to have a better life meditate and do shit tons of cleaning/protection. With time your life will be much better. Just a general replay I can give but a troll like you doesnt deserve.

ReadingRainbow said:
Here we go again. Blaming Gods for your own delusions and paranoia is not the way to go.

You should work on cleaning and freeing the soul. Then again this could be a paid shill.

ReadingRainbow said:

Each group apparently being the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing. And each time somehow thinking I've got anything for them.

Not only that I am driven into poverty unlike anything I'd have imagined possible.

Its fucking bullshit all of it, and the Gods from general experience are hostile pieces of shit.

They have never at any point been beings I would reccomend giving the time of day to.

After learning about Masonry I'd assume these random "gang stalkers" are actually retarded sheep that think any little thing that a person does is some secret signal/message.

Which begs the question of why the fuck these gods would do this to me in the first place.

And beyond all of that sure I'd lead a horde of retarded mason sheep if I needed some cannon fodder or something but these people are fucking dumb as hell.

And absolutely nothing about masonry is something I promote from the position of an idealist or an engineer of sorts. I am also a historian/anthropologist.

I despise pretty much all of the gangs/mafias. Which masonry is just one of. But all of them are absolutely not compatible with the idealism I'd say I look for.

The only reason these gangs might theoretically organize like this is if the theorized prime directive was actually a thing. Which I dont even believe in. And wouldnt follow anyway were I to become a god, because these gods have pissed me the fuck off.

And furthermore even if it existed it's very possible using astral projection/merging consciousness/mind reading the gods at least from time to time interdict in certain gangs affairs by using these techniques to decode their methods and then spoof them therefore gaining control over them. Obviously the internet would make this task even easier.

And I suppose in certain fluid situations it may be more opportunistic and irregular that they do this. While others it may be more regular. And some I'd assume directly control groups from the start.

So we have a shitshow of a situation potentially which is why probably everyone is getting Hitlered by the fucking virus now.

And as an aside if I were to even ever have a gang I just absolutely cannot ever imagine in a million years designing it to operate like 99 or probably even 100 percent of them operate.

For example in Masonry you might be a drug dealer and using a little context and the knowledge of mirrors youd know to find your pickup spot when a car rounds a corner and happens to be green that you should mirror it in the direction it came from.

But I for instance know that verbal exchanges one on one are 100 percent unprovable methods of setting a thing up. And furthermore an actual tribe of people with a chief would just go kill people in the way and making problems beyond a certain point. As they should be loyal to the tribe anyway. Which is kind of the attitude that built great conquering empires in the first place.

And these methods actually take less time and effort in many cases that designing sneaky rat system for sneaky rats. Allowing an actually homogeneous tribe to devote way more energy into developing itself and making new tech or growing more food etc. And when issues are quickly and easily resolved the overall stress is lower and the peace and happiness is higher.

Furthermore paper documents can be burned and they may originally be written in a cipher anyway.

Take your meds, schizo.

ReadingRainbow said:

Another desperate clown looking for attention.
Bah what an idiot. Performance not even worth a 1 out 10. Shoo!

Larissa666 said:
ReadingRainbow said:
Take your meds, schizo.
Most likely it's the result of weed usage and maybe some underlying mental issue(s). He posted on other topic how he wants money, and weed. So yeah. Yet another delusional druggie. :arrow:

yes i have, it came about in a way I didn't want it to but I was able to get 200k some of it was taken because of the system of things, and although nothing serious happened, it definitely could of manifested in a more positive manner. I'm sure this was my fault for not being more specific with the energies, or not doing enough to let the energies play out, I did do "in a positive manner" and no one got permanently injured but it was most likely this bad thing was already likely to happen and it coincided with my money working energies to produce a lot more than should of ever happened, with very little negativity, in hindsight it is a very positive thing but at the moment of it happening it was a real headache. in the end me and another Satanist came out with total of 100k. from doing a single working together. I don't want to go into much detail.

Henu the Great said:
Larissa666 said:
ReadingRainbow said:
Take your meds, schizo.
Most likely it's the result of weed usage and maybe some underlying mental issue(s). He posted on other topic how he wants money, and weed. So yeah. Yet another delusional druggie. :arrow:

just call it for what it is a jewish infiltrating troll using psychological warfare to cause disinfo confusion and fear, trying to put psychological seeds into our heads.

come on.

"Not to mention I did raise my serpent on the path to the magnum opus, only to have these gods undo all of my alchemy."

"everyone getting 'Hitlered' by the virus now" (as hard as jew may, they can never go without shitting on Hitler's name.)

"the gods at least from time to time interdict in certain gangs affairs by using these techniques to decode their methods and then spoof them therefore gaining control over them"

"Which brings me to the question of where did the supposed illuminati/masonic cipher or whatever it was go that used to be posted on the Jo's like 4 or 5 years ago?" more disinformation. there was never any cipher. we are no afiiliated with the jewishly controlled illuminati or masons. can't even say JoS have to say Jo's lol.

Literally just a bunch of negative false shit thrown together in a crazed way. on purpose.

1. to throw disinformation confuse and cause fear for new members,

2. to make it seem that our meditations/working on one soul made him crazy,

3. try to tie us to groups which we are against, such as illuminati/masons

4 talk shit and make our Gods seem like the bad guys. make Hitler look bad, by tieing his name to the virus. etc etc etc (probably bundled with point 1)

Notice how he capitalizes Masonry, probably a mason himself. but not Gods or JoS, capitalizes, Hitlered, as refered to Hitler as an verb for people being killed by the virus. to draw attention psychologically to the word, this is all aiming subconscious/new people.

lol like, pretty clear as day to me, this guy is definately a jewish troll. 600000000000000000000% jewish troll, clear as day, I mean super clear. can't you all see that? Am i the only one who sees this??? not schizo, JEW, not clown, JEW. straight up this is what the enemy does, and I bet you will see alot more of these elaborate attacks by the enemy in the future.

this is all jewish psychological warfare.

if someone was truly paranoid schizo It would not come off like this, too much jewish anger behind these words, and they are worded in such a calculated way. and if one was a paranoid schizo you think one would not want to put oneself in more perceived 'danger' by posting on the same site the jew blames all of your troubles on. I mean gosh goy don't you know these gange memberz gonna kill me and sheeet i need helpz cuz all your dah Gods are behind these gangz and shit. it'z all buillshitt yer godz evol btw! BTW i RAISED MY SERPENT but the GODS UNDID MY ALCHEMIZ, give me a fuckin break. How fucking stupid do they think we are.

LITERALLY jewish warfare trying to confuse and induce fear to those reading who are new and don't completley understand. don't be fuckin fooled by this rabbi. all of it is fabricated, and ACTED.

jew-Gotcha-vitz doesn't care if you think he's a clown or a schizo, muh goy frienz i am crazy cuzz dah godz took my alchemyz! but he sure as hell doesn't want you to find out he's a jew mason on a mission.

lets not be fooled into thinking he's anything but a jewish troll, alright?

this whole post he's playing the victim and trying to bash Hitler, and the Gods.

SATchives said:
yes i have, it came about in a way I didn't want it to but I was able to get 200k some of it was taken because of the system of things, and although nothing serious happened, it definitely could of manifested in a more positive manner. I'm sure this was my fault for not being more specific with the energies, or not doing enough to let the energies play out, I did do "in a positive manner" and no one got permanently injured but it was most likely this bad thing was already likely to happen and it coincided with my money working energies to produce a lot more than should of ever happened, with very little negativity, in hindsight it is a very positive thing but at the moment of it happening it was a real headache. in the end me and another Satanist came out with total of 100k. from doing a single working together. I don't want to go into much detail.
Do you remember the affirmation? I think what you said is true. Maybe the money spell helped the situation not get too worse but maybe the energy was too weak to manifest in a better way. If it wasnt the affirmation then its most likely like you said. A good way to make sure this does not happen is to clean/protect yourself.

Sun said:
Has anyone of you guys had any good experiences with Money spells?
Hi. I've been having success a few years ago with Fehu. I was vibrating 40 times while visualizing my aura covered in green energy with golden dots (I think this visualization is in the money spell pdf). But it was not a miracle, it was `quick bucks` so to say, small amounts of money coming maximum 2-3 days after performing the spell. Ia very difficult to get huge amounts of money if is not phisically possible, probably only if you win at the lottery. If you are in trouble and need money urgently then you may consider asking a God to help you with this. There are Gods that specifically can help with money issues. Probably for a normal person having a normal job the most achievable is to win at the lottery to gain big amounts of money, this is why I think a God can help you with this as future is mostly predictible and the Gods can see past the present.

luis said:
SATchives said:
Do you remember the affirmation? I think what you said is true. Maybe the money spell helped the situation not get too worse but maybe the energy was too weak to manifest in a better way. If it wasnt the affirmation then its most likely like you said. A good way to make sure this does not happen is to clean/protect yourself.

its been about a year and few months and I cannot find the paper I used, but it was along the lines of in a positive and healthy way I am attracting large amounts of free and easy money, but yeah I completely agree.

Aquarius said:
The way I see it, this is essentially organic growth, just like in the nature.
I'm wondering, can bad planetary aspects in ones birth chart render money workings null and void? One can do workings until the voice is hoarse and still nothing...

Apprentice said:
Aquarius said:
The way I see it, this is essentially organic growth, just like in the nature.
I'm wondering, can bad planetary aspects in ones birth chart render money workings null and void? One can do workings until the voice is hoarse and still nothing...
If there are obstacles that prevent you from growing in wealth you should, before doing money workings, do a working to remove all obstacles that prevent you from growing in wealth :} That's what I did, it really helped a lot.

Apprentice said:
Aquarius said:
If there are obstacles that prevent you from growing in wealth you should, before doing money workings, do a working to remove all obstacles that prevent you from growing in wealth :} That's what I did, it really helped a lot.
Thought so. Thank you.
The effects could come mentally, for example having an unconscious hatred for money, it will be brought to your attention and you will clear it from your mind.
I used Ansuz 216 times for 90 days, do as much as you need and can do.

SATchives said:

What did you guys use? I'm not in any position at the moment to get any type of big amount of money unless I somehow win the lottery or get a big donation through my twitch/streaming career, which is pretty hard to do lol. I don't have a job at the moment and I live in an area that's in deep poverty.

I can do money spells but right now there's a really limited number of ways for me to actually get money. Those limited ways are the big reason why money spells are hard perform or be successful for me.

Betelgeuse said:
SATchives said:

What did you guys use? I'm not in any position at the moment to get any type of big amount of money unless I somehow win the lottery or get a big donation through my twitch/streaming career, which is pretty hard to do lol. I don't have a job at the moment and I live in an area that's in deep poverty.

I can do money spells but right now there's a really limited number of ways for me to actually get money. Those limited ways are the big reason why money spells are hard perform or be successful for me.
If you need money right now don't hope for the lottery, do a spell for a job or just a general Money spell.

Aquarius said:
Hey, did you have blockages in solar chakra? Generally speaking, would blockages in solar chakra be the main issue, or also maybe blockages around other areas?

Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:
Hey, did you have blockages in solar chakra? Generally speaking, would blockages in solar chakra be the main issue, or also maybe blockages around other areas?
I don't know if I had blockages in my solar chakra, I just vibrated in my whole soul and have not really paid attention to where the blockage was. But generally speaking if you have a weak solar chakra then you would have trouble attracting anything, as that's the power house of the soul.

Betelgeuse said:

You should do a money spell, and open mindedly look for a job... Mercury / mannaz working won't hurt one bit also when having such an objective.

Aquarius said:

I did a solar square for money some years back and during the middle of it I found 50€ on the street.

I have seen hinduistic videos saying Swaha not svaha ... not sure which one is right

Osiris Silvio said:
Aquarius said:

I have seen hinduistic videos saying Swaha not svaha ... not sure which one is right
You don't need hindu videos. Svaha is how you vibrate it.

Aquarius said:
Apprentice said:
Aquarius said:
Thought so. Thank you.
The effects could come mentally, for example having an unconscious hatred for money, it will be brought to your attention and you will clear it from your mind.

I want to start Sowilo rune. Can anyone recommend a number for repetition and when should it be begun? On a waxing moon?
Hail Satan
Hail Lucifer

Osiris Silvio said:
Aquarius said:
Apprentice said:
Thought so. Thank you.

I want to start Sowilo rune. Can anyone recommend a number for repetition and when should it be begun? On a waxing moon?
Hail Satan
Hail Lucifer
Check the calendar for an optimal date.
As for the numerology just search, people suggest numbers all the time, you don't need to be spoonfed.
Good luck.

Osiris Silvio said:
Aquarius said:
Apprentice said:
Thought so. Thank you.

Hail Satan
Hail Lucifer
16 is a great number for it. Or 36

I have had mixed results with money spells.

But then i think back and i see there's a lot of work i need to do so its a work in progress.

Materially, i was able to keep an abundance of necessities. I am very comfortable.

So dont be disheartened if the results are modest. I think wealth has a foundation that requires a subset of personal attributes and spiritual power.

peacemaker666 said:
I have had mixed results with money spells.

But then i think back and i see there's a lot of work i need to do so its a work in progress.

Materially, i was able to keep an abundance of necessities. I am very comfortable.

So dont be disheartened if the results are modest. I think wealth has a foundation that requires a subset of personal attributes and spiritual power.
You need to put the work in to manifest the Money. Energy takes the easiest path it can find. On top of this Money spells are the most 'difficult' to manifest because in this world Money are harder to get so maybe your spell was not powerful enough. It can happen. Or maybe it manifested to make you have enough and to never run out of money.

I think i was doing a wealth working, luis. Next i try, i will try for money itself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back