Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Honesty

Crystal Lake

I read a sermon tells that Satan does not accept those who are dishonest with him.
I wonder why. There may be people who are dishonest but useful for Satan's cause. Why not making use of them? Why honesty matters? If you are honest in this world, you will surely be betrayed and tortured by those who you used to trust in. I'm lying and pretending and hiding myself to every person around me because if only I ever tell the truth about myself being a Satanist I will be stabbed in the back and suffer for my stupid honesty a lot. So why honesty matters? I don't want to be honest to anyone. Lying is a skill for survival, the more you master, the better.
After all, being honest and loyal does not make sure that someone will be accept by Satan, but being dishonest do make sure that one will be discarded by Satan.

Even if you are dishonest with Satan, He will know, so it is in your benefit to be honest.

Why exactly would you need to lie to Satan? Who spends their time listening to worthless liars all day long, let alone, a God, who knows humans in and out?

It's a waste of time to listen to lies all day long. Why should the Gods concern themselves with wasting their time with people who lie constantly? What are they, your high school friends to whom you brag about shit that never happened? They do not have time for this crap, and no decent being does. If you lie about everything, why would anyone give a fuck about you? In this state you describe of constantly lying, one is creature that spits out irrelevant info all day long. This dissuades advanced entities from caring too much.

In regards to the world or dealings with brainwashed people, excessive honesty can harm. In the outside world, behave as you see fit, and yes, "Lying" can be helpful in this. At the same time, honesty can also help, so you don't need to over exalt the state of lying and deception more than it needs to be exalted. Our world is based on lying and this is making it rather shitty as time goes.

Lies can get you far in the ways of normal humans and NPC deluded idiots, but they will not get you far with the Gods, simply because they can see through and they don't have time for this worthless drama.

Yes HP HC has said it all lol

Satan is and means Truth. So why would you even consider lying to him, he never lies to us.

Also, you can lie to other humans, and you can even lie to yourself and believe it.. but you can never lie to the Gods, they know at all times everything, what you feel, what you experience, what you think, what you are and what your intentions are.

You can you ask about help, when you are constantly lying?

Crystal Lake said:
I read a sermon tells that Satan does not accept those who are dishonest with him.
I wonder why.

Imagine you're a boss in a large company. Would you accept an irresponsible and untrustworthy person who lies to you all the time and could betray you at any moment and reveal your secrets to your competitors?

Crystal Lake said:
I'm lying and pretending and hiding myself to every person around me because if only I ever tell the truth about myself being a Satanist I will be stabbed in the back and suffer for my stupid honesty a lot.

Ok stop for a moment. Being honest with Satan is really irrelevant to revealing your beliefs to enemies. Being honest with Satan is being honest with Satan. Not sure how you interpreted it to mean never lying to anyone for any reason. The JoS site and the HPs do advise that we should use caution when revealing secrets or anything about Satanism to enemies. Even the Al-Jilwah says:

Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do.

Crystal Lake said:
So why honesty matters? I don't want to be honest to anyone. Lying is a skill for survival, the more you master, the better.

So tell me why should we trust you if you don't want to be honest to anyone? Why should Satan trust a psychopathic liar? You're making into a black and white think as if the only two choices available is 1)to lie all the time or 2)to never lie. When it's not. One should be honest with Satan and his fellow Satanists if he's to be a Satanist, but he needs to lie if his life is threatened or deals with enemies or non-Satanists who are against him.

Crystal Lake said:
After all, being honest and loyal does not make sure that someone will be accept by Satan, but being dishonest do make sure that one will be discarded by Satan.

Where did you get that from? No, a honest and loyal person will be accepted by Satan for sure. In fact the JoS site mentions that there are tests of faith in the life of a Satanist to see if that person will still be loyal to Satan even if he has no money. Satan values his loyal people above everyone else.

How does Satan not liking people being dishonest with him have anything to do with being dishonest with other people? Obviously, omitting that you are a Satanist from every day conversation is wise and sometimes lying is necessary, it’s neither here nor there. But the world is built upon lying because it is a world corrupted by kikes. Lying shouldn’t be the goal or the ideal. Then you’re just another sneaky kike. There are average people that are smarter than you give them credit for too. Liars will get found out, most times. That’s why the foundation of the enemy is starting to crumble. You don’t have to truth bomb them, but there’s also no need to be deceptive. If you have a good, charming personality that knows how to make the truth more appealing to people, there is no need to lie so much anyway.

I work with the public. People do most of the time prefer the truth. They just want to hear it in words they understand. You don’t always have to lie to advance in this society, and personally, despite lying through omission about my spiritual and political beliefs, lying in the past has only made situations more convoluted to deal with.

You only need to really lie or hide things from people of the enemy and only on things that would cause problems (the secret here seemingly is the Gods really dont mind within reason if you do other things too if your sure you can get away with it as they hate straight up enemy people). Not any Satanists and not the Gods. You generally should try to be as honest as you can. In this world that is not always possible but you shouldn't enjoy this as its not ideal or good.

What your describing doesn't really sound like your being anyone good or that anyone would want to hang out with. The quirky secret to Aquarius and Sagittarius being more funny or weird is that these signs are more inclined to honesty so they don't hide things. Honesty is a good trait.

I never lie ,to anyone ever. And I don't need to lie or make up things.

Satan and the Powers of Hell tell me something, in the past, and in the future (which is now also the past) they told me something different.
Like, "remember when we told you X would happen? And Y happened instead?"
It was because it was not time to tell me. It wasn't time yet and I wasn't ready to hear it.
It's not lying. It more like protecting me from things until I am ready to hear and listen, understand and digest.

They are the Gods. Sometimes they know if they tell me X, then I will do Y because of Z happening in my life that makes me emotionally or mentally unstable (or both).
I have asked Satan why he didn't tell me one thing, when I was told something from one of my Guardians.
He replied, "you would have left me if I told you."

He did not tell me out of his great love for me, a follower and spiritual Satanist. He did not tell me to protect me from worse things that would have happened, should he have told me.

I hope I make sense.

I accept this now, and question things as they happen or when they come to mind (often by Satan or my Guardians suggesting it to me, to ask about X or Y, telepathically.)

I trust Satan and know he's got my back and I can trust him. But I am limited in my scope of seeing and understanding, being much more young and far less advanced than he and my Guardians.
I always ask questions and get answers, or figure it out with him.

magus.immortalis said:
Sometimes I doubt that Satanism is not trustworthy and it has hidden intentions. Maybe it is just my delusion. If I didn't mistake your words, you said that Satan told 'different things' to you to keep you stay in Satanism. Whereas, I won't mind if Satan thinks its better for him.

What my experiences told me is that I shouldn't ask or think too much and don't take miserable things to heart. Although I had several nightmares that Satan left me because I am useless or simply he doesn't like me, I try my best to forget these thoughts and still trying to do something useful for Someone I love. The only goal and only wish of my life is to do something useful for Someone I love. I just do somethings I love to do, so I expect nothing in return.

I was rushed by immature emotions to wrote the topic. I know I shouldn't mix up the two different things. Of course I won't tell lies to you or to Satan because I do love Satan. But being dishonest to those slaves of enemy just because I have no other choices to aviod troubles. It is easy to see.

Crystal Lake said:
magus.immortalis said:
Sometimes I doubt that Satanism is not trustworthy and it has hidden intentions. Maybe it is just my delusion. If I didn't mistake your words, you said that Satan told 'different things' to you to keep you stay in Satanism. Whereas, I won't mind if Satan thinks its better for him.

What my experiences told me is that I shouldn't ask or think too much and don't take miserable things to heart. Although I had several nightmares that Satan left me because I am useless or simply he doesn't like me, I try my best to forget these thoughts and still trying to do something useful for Someone I love. The only goal and only wish of my life is to do something useful for Someone I love. I just do somethings I love to do, so I expect nothing in return.

I was rushed by immature emotions to wrote the topic. I know I shouldn't mix up the two different things. Of course I won't tell lies to you or to Satan because I do love Satan. But being dishonest to those slaves of enemy just because I have no other choices to aviod troubles. It is easy to see.

I also have bad days when i start to question Satan, but i guess everyone does sometimes. It means nothing.
He did so much for me, whenever I need something I don't even have to ask. He undoubtebly is the good one in this war.

If Your brain really starts to run wild, do the void maditation, it should help.
Were You belonging to some enemy religion in the past? Ask yourself then, did they do anything good for You? How Your life changed since Your dedication?
If You are still somehow connected to it, check out the link below.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11566

And to the main question in this topic, it is Satan who puts his power and effort into helping us advance. Why would he waste his time on somebody who is lying to him?

"What my experiences told me is that I shouldn't ask or think too much..."
Satan is the one who gave us freedom to ask and question, why not use it then? If You are concerned about anything, You can always ask him (or ask here ;) ).

Another thing, do You build your aura of protection?
It may help with nightmares and attacks.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html
I also will take up doing it again now as I started to experience heavy nightmares which wake me up multiple times every night. I'm pretty sure it is the enemy who stands behind them considering what they are about. But it only shows that the RTR's work. Stay strong ;)
Hail Satan!

(and sorry for my poor english :D )

Admani88 said:
And to the main question in this topic, it is Satan who puts his power and effort into helping us advance. Why would he waste his time on somebody who is lying to him?

Satan is the one who gave us freedom to ask and question, why not use it then? If You are concerned about anything, You can always ask him (or ask here ;) ).
Soldiers only need to obey and carry out orders during wartime, instead of seeking knowledge or asking questions. Studying knowledge will just distract ur attention from fighting the enemy. Moreover, it is nearly impossible to find true answers in this world full of lies and misinformation. I choose to think and ask nothing while put all my attention on practising and destroying the enemy.
Presently I can't communicate with gods directly and I won't try to do this in the future since I know the enemy will try to pretend to be the gods to distract people. I won't try to get answers in this forum either because both members and hps are not reliable. So even if I want to ask questions or thinking much, I have no chance to get the answers I want.

I find that no one around me will really think for me or care about me. They approach me for their own selfish reasons. I can tolerate Someone hurts me, abandon me or torture me, but Nobody tolerate me for the mistake I made. No one really cares what you feel or what you think, they only care about what you can do for them, nothing else. What can I say? However everything I do is just because of my love. I am the only one who selfless. Sorry for my babbles. Aside from this I'm glad to know that there are some kind people in this forum who tried helping me. Hope you will have a bright future and don't become someone like me.
:)

I think you're confused on the importance of honesty when dealing with Satan vs the importance of honesty in your daily life.

You should absolutely be dishonest in your daily life, especially when it comes to Satanism. Pragmatism above all else. Burying yourself into a hole socially, losing jobs/opportunities, and starting fights just so you can be "honest", is just destroying yourself as a person to feed a pointless sense of self-righteousness and ego.

Being dishonest with Satan is a wasted effort because you simply gain nothing from this. Being dishonest in your daily life however can benefit you and even save your life in many cases, and open doors and opportunities you otherwise would not have. Some people are too eager to ruin their lives just to feel virtuous.

Satan has no need for self-righteous martyrs who ruin themselves, this has no place in Satanism. Be pragmatic, be smart and be careful.

Crystal Lake said:

I feel like you confused being honest with someone who will hurt you with being honest with someone who will help you 100x over. You can be honest with Satan because he is only trying to help you. He will not laugh at you, embarass you, or attack you like xtians or Muslims. Why are you comparing him to such people?

Crystal Lake said:
Admani88 said:

Soldiers only need to obey and carry out orders during wartime, instead of seeking knowledge or asking questions. Studying knowledge will just distract ur attention from fighting the enemy. Moreover, it is nearly impossible to find true answers in this world full of lies and misinformation. I choose to think and ask nothing while put all my attention on practising and destroying the enemy.
Presently I can't communicate with gods directly and I won't try to do this in the future since I know the enemy will try to pretend to be the gods to distract people. I won't try to get answers in this forum either because both members and hps are not reliable. So even if I want to ask questions or thinking much, I have no chance to get the answers I want.

I find that no one around me will really think for me or care about me. They approach me for their own selfish reasons. I can tolerate Someone hurts me, abandon me or torture me, but Nobody tolerate me for the mistake I made. No one really cares what you feel or what you think, they only care about what you can do for them, nothing else. What can I say? However everything I do is just because of my love. I am the only one who selfless. Sorry for my babbles. Aside from this I'm glad to know that there are some kind people in this forum who tried helping me. Hope you will have a bright future and don't become someone like me.
:)

I think You have a very pessimistic outlook.
Did you read the main JoS site carefully? Satan created humanity, not only to become and remain a cattle but also for it to progress and become god-like. It is his goal here.
We weren't made for warfare only. If so, it would be senseless.

Satan's plan here is for us to spiritually progress and we need to know the truth. Remaining silent won't help you. I know that many people here and anywhere else are not reliable, i'm not even saying i am, but it is still possible to filter the answers worth attention from crap. It is necessary to ask questions sometimes. To ask them to the Gods, not face-to-face contact is needed too. I'm pretty sure You'll still get an answer in some way.

If You are so concerned about warfare, stupid and weak enemy is the easiest enemy. That's why it is crucial for humanity to spiritually advance. The more You progress, the more power your attacks have and it is logical.
That's why the attacks are so heavy now, for humanity not to wake up and progress. It is what the enemy is so scared of.

"I can tolerate Someone hurts me, abandon me or torture me,..."
Sounds like You may need to clean Your soul and aura a bit as this is a very christian view. Why tolerate someone who hurts You?
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=12572
Here You have a link to a fast aura cleaning done after RTR's which HP Maxime posted some time ago, feels pretty good to do.

Anyways,
Hail Satan
And wish You all the best.

Admani88 said:
"I can tolerate Someone hurts me, abandon me or torture me,..."
Sounds like You may need to clean Your soul and aura a bit as this is a very christian view. Why tolerate someone who hurts You?

Someone I would like to devote my life and die for him. You know who he is. Sometimes I think Satan wants to see me suffered by the enemy or killed by the enemy. Sometimes I think that he wants to abandon me to the enemy and see how miserable I will be. I know this is horribly incorrect, but I can't stop thinking like this.

What if it really happened? I can do nothing but to tolerate whatever he will do to me. I would rather to be a christianlike fool than become a traitor, not because I fear the damnations traitors will face, just because I love Satan and don't want to leave him or abandoned by him. I made no mistakes except sometimes I don't do meditations or Rtrs because I feel extreme uncomfortable both physically and mentally. Years ago I used to want to suicide and leave Satan forever because of my depression caused by my past belief in christianity. One day I suddenly stopped the thought of wanting to suicide and leaving but start to fear that if Satan had abandoned me because of my incorrect thoughts.

I know it is probably a attack but I can do nothing with the sufferings because I am not strong enough to end them all. I can only try to think nothing and focus on the warfare. Or else I will stuck in my endless delusions, shedding tears everyday. The more I think on this question the more I suffer.

The only solution to end my pain is to kill those who made me suffer. So I can only focus on the warfare instead of asking or thinking irrelevant questions. I agree that the more advanced one is, the more things one can do for the warfare. The only thing I want to do is to grasp necessary skills to destroy the enemy to save my life. No some irrelevant knowledge or information which is useless in my current case. They will only distract me.

Crystal Lake said:
The only solution to end my pain is to kill those who made me suffer. So I can only focus on the warfare instead of asking or thinking irrelevant questions. I agree that the more advanced one is, the more things one can do for the warfare. The only thing I want to do is to grasp necessary skills to destroy the enemy to save my life. No some irrelevant knowledge or information which is useless in my current case. They will only distract me.
Aura cleaning, and aura of protection applied twice a day is a prequisite for effective advacning on this path.

To think of it as a distraction is not very wise.

Admani88 said:
Crystal Lake said:
magus.immortalis said:

I also have bad days when i start to question Satan, but i guess everyone does sometimes. It means nothing.
He did so much for me, whenever I need something I don't even have to ask. He undoubtebly is the good one in this war.

If Your brain really starts to run wild, do the void maditation, it should help.
Were You belonging to some enemy religion in the past? Ask yourself then, did they do anything good for You? How Your life changed since Your dedication?
If You are still somehow connected to it, check out the link below.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11566

Another thing, do You build your aura of protection?
It may help with nightmares and attacks.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Protection.html
I also will take up doing it again now as I started to experience heavy nightmares which wake me up multiple times every night. I'm pretty sure it is the enemy who stands behind them considering what they are about. But it only shows that the RTR's work. Stay strong ;)
Hail Satan!

(and sorry for my poor english :D )

I apologize, perhaps I was too garbled and not clear enough. I am glad you responded so I can further clarify myself and address your points.

Satan knows I am dedicated to him, that I trust and love him, and wish to carry out his will. That I asked and I know myself to be his Instrument in his hands to carry out his will. I am not always aware at the time it happens but usually after the event has transpired (regarding doing his will.)

I trust Satan. I know he's got my back and has saved my life physically more than once.

He answers my questions, and helps me to answer them myself so I figure things out for myself. However, sometimes he tells me X when it's not time for me to know something, that is importance. I'm not ready to hear or know something. It's not because he has something to hide or has a hidden agenda against me. Things run their course and happen when they do, and perhaps an event or series of events have not happened yet, or are happening. Maybe it's because I am extremely stressed or at an emotional state that would not handle an answer different from X that Satan gave me. Or that at that point in my life, if I heard a different answer from X, I would take action and do Y. And that would not be in my best interest or anyone else's. That's why Satan gave me X answer.

I hope I am clear.

Crystal Lake said:
Admani88 said:

Satan will never abandon you for your thoughts, especially if they are caused by the attacks.
I'm not a saint, i sometimes skip meditations, i had days when i even skipped RTR's even though they are my priority, i had bad thoughts about the whole satanism and JoS, but Satan NEVER EVER abandoned me even though He had many reasons to do so.
(just look at the post above, i made a typo in Maxines name... Noticed just after clicking the submit button :oops: )
He is always there for his people, just as he stated in Al-Jilwah. I'm not sure if you have seen my question about protection rituals after a surgery? I needed it to remain walking and my family was not really able to afford it. (I live in Poland, we have free healthcare but they nowhere near did it that way as i'm a minor, so i would have to pay) I didn't ask Satan about it, but 2 days after i vented out about it while talking to Him, one of the best hospitals near started to do it for free. I'm just so gratefull to Him, I don't even know how to thank Him for all the things He did for me.
When i'm scared or in a bad mood, I just try to bring back the feeling His energy creates and I always remember that I can trust him. He is not the one who lies, He keeps His promises. You are dedicated right? Then you have His protection. Nothing to worry about, He won't let the enemy destroy you.

To what you have written about your problems, i would say cleaning your aura and building some protection may help you.
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

In the topic of knowledge, i somehow agree that it may distract you, but i guess it is just my personality that i love reading and learning stuff, even if it may be useless. I'm a pretty curious being :D

Anyways, i don't want to post an essay about my life here so I just hope You feel better and more stable soon.
Hail Satan!

(i made no more typos i hope lol :? )

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back