Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hearing morse code type of noise

Kinnaree

Has anyone experienced this kind of noise? It's faint beeping noises heard in ear that does not seem to come from any devices. Usually on one side.

What is it? Is it enemy work to transmit something? Is it from GD?

Would really like to know what this is. Thoughts?

Do you know if you have tinnitus? Look it up, ringing in the ears can be migraine associated or happen from stress or saturn related stuff. It’s common. If it’s just off and on ringing.

Don't really know but I will report sometimes I clearly heard a sound like a phone vibrating and nothing was there. This used to happen quite often now it hasn't in awhile. I wondered about this and in mind thought it had to do with the enemy.

I think I heard the exact same thing this morning. I was lying in bed and heard beeping but it sounded very far away like it was coming from outside, but I realized there was nothing outside that could be making this noise.

I have normal tinnitus so that may play a role.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I think I heard the exact same thing this morning. I was lying in bed and heard beeping but it sounded very far away like it was coming from outside, but I realized there was nothing outside that could be making this noise.

I have normal tinnitus so that may play a role.

Tinnitus can progress to even hearing music in things like fans or in the shower after you’ve been listening to a song. Migraines cause this for me. It’s not exactly a hallucination in the classical term, it’s more of a physical thing causing the issue. It’s definitely not a spiritual thing either. Stress causes tinnitus and migraines as well.

Sundara said:
Do you know if you have tinnitus? Look it up, ringing in the ears can be migraine associated or happen from stress or saturn related stuff. It’s common. If it’s just off and on ringing.

The tinnitus issue is a random issue. But this morse code type of noise I've been hearing for years.

It's not just faint beeping noises but like a radio beep with patterns to it or rhythmic.

I don't think I'll ever come to know what it could be, but it seems like I'm not the only one that's ever heard it. Thank you anyway.

Ok I know what this is now. Yes this is the enemy be glad you actually didn't gain the attention of that apparently. It is some kind of astral parasite type thing. It makes that weird beeping noise kind of sounds alien in a way but just like you said. I just got attacked by one of those as I was falling asleep earlier. You may have to ask for help if that attacks you as its really powerful and i think your relatively new but blue Satanic fire and affirming "this satanic blue fire is incinerating all enemy energies and entities in this room right now" eventually it will burn or weaken it.

slyscorpion said:
It is some kind of astral parasite type thing. It makes that weird beeping noise kind of sounds alien in a way but just like you said.
Have you confirmed that this is a hostile force doing this? What is the purpose does it lure you in or get you to pay attention to it?

I just got attacked by one of those as I was falling asleep earlier. You may have to ask for help if that attacks you as its really powerful and i think your relatively new but blue Satanic fire and affirming "this satanic blue fire is incinerating all enemy energies and entities in this room right now" eventually it will burn or weaken it.

When it happened to me I didn’t think it was an attack it was just one of those weird things, it happened when I was half awake as well but I heard it beep for a few seconds then it just stopped and I went to sleep.

slyscorpion said:
It is some kind of astral parasite type thing. It makes that weird beeping noise kind of sounds alien in a way but just like you said.
Have you confirmed that this is a hostile force doing this? What is the purpose does it lure you in or get you to pay attention to it?

I just got attacked by one of those as I was falling asleep earlier. You may have to ask for help if that attacks you as its really powerful and i think your relatively new but blue Satanic fire and affirming "this satanic blue fire is incinerating all enemy energies and entities in this room right now" eventually it will burn or weaken it.

When it happened to me I didn’t think it was an attack it was just one of those weird things, it happened when I was half awake as well but I heard it beep for a few seconds then it just stopped and I went to sleep.

I mean this is something I wanted to report as that noise made me think of this question here. It doesnt means there is not something else that could be doing it too or a different type of beeping. My experience was this I was tired and just about ready to fall asleep started hearing this weird beeping noise that would sound like something computerized saw this entity on the astral walk on top of me and start attacking me. Don't know what it is to be honest but it seems like something related to the enemy. Anyways so these entities apparently kind of just walk around aimlessly on the astral (they appear as having really tall thin legs and a body like a squid) so it could be they dont attack unless they are made aware of something. I would not call attention to it if you hear this noise for that reason.

slyscorpion said:

And if this kind of thing did do it my guess is this is some kind of AI spiritual type thing someone created either on earth or elsewhere. It just makes that noise maybe its how it says something or communicates. Doesn't seem like a Biological entity in our way of understanding it if indeed it does actually have a body like that.

Yes, as Slyscorpion described it. It sounds like computerized noise. Sometimes faint. Sometimes really damn obvious.

I only ever notice it when I'm alone, at night or early early morning before dawn.

And yes, I'm new and since the moment I dedicated, I started to notice the noise a lot more so.

I will say what you suggest. Would it be stronger/more effective if I say it while holding a protective stone in my hand?

Kinnaree said:
Yes, as Slyscorpion described it. It sounds like computerized noise. Sometimes faint. Sometimes really damn obvious.

I only ever notice it when I'm alone, at night or early early morning before dawn.

And yes, I'm new and since the moment I dedicated, I started to notice the noise a lot more so.

I will say what you suggest. Would it be stronger/more effective if I say it while holding a protective stone in my hand?

If your not open to the spiritual this thing could be attached to you for all you know and attacking. If you cant feel it you wouldnt really know. Its kind of like an astral parasite of some sort. Ask your gaurdian for help. I was not able to get this off me myself but I have an online friend that is more powerful she was able too.

I know of someone on youtube who got one of these same things attached to him and ended up leaving Satanism attacking the Gods been there for years this is the same exact type of entity that "real exposing the JOS" person is talking about btw for reference if you saw that. If not dont watch it that energy might bring it to you. Dont know what they are.

If you really need help though and cant get rid of it (this may somewhat block communication with the Gods from the way that person talked and the fact they didnt seem able to hear me) let someone on this thread know.

slyscorpion said:
If your not open to the spiritual this thing could be attached to you for all you know and attacking. If you cant feel it you wouldnt really know. Its kind of like an astral parasite of some sort. Ask your gaurdian for help. I was not able to get this off me myself but I have an online friend that is more powerful she was able too.

I know of someone on youtube who got one of these same things attached to him and ended up leaving Satanism attacking the Gods been there for years this is the same exact type of entity that "real exposing the JOS" person is talking about btw for reference if you saw that. If not dont watch it that energy might bring it to you. Dont know what they are.

If you really need help though and cant get rid of it (this may somewhat block communication with the Gods from the way that person talked and the fact they didnt seem able to hear me) let someone on this thread know.

When I concentrate and visualize me obliterating it and telling it that Satan, the true Creator, is more powerful, better be ready to meet your end if you keep F'ing with me. In just a few minutes, the noise start to get fainter and fainter and then I don't hear it anymore.

BTW...I have seen those posts on Instagram regarding the Satanists who left JoS. I had seen it well before I dedicated, but I persisted here anyway because IDK...It felt right. So, I went with it. No regrets.

I am fully aware now these astral parasites as you called it, target some newcomers. But just as I am very confrontational in real life, I am in the astral as well. Because I figured dealing with these low level entities, one has gotta be a bitch and stand up. If I may toot my own horns, thank goodness for a strong mars in my chart. :-D

Slyscorpion, thank you for your help and guidance.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back