Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Was Nefertiti the enemy?

Seby

Hitler liked her and at least one of the daughters she had changed back to the cult of Amon after Tutankhamon (son of Akhenaten) abolished the cult of Aten.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Hitler liked her and at least one of the daughters she had changed back to the cult of Amon after Tutankhamon (son of Akhenaten) abolished the cult of Aten.

If one of these people (Akhenaten) is known to be a Jew or a grey hybrid human or something often stated on here it means most definitely his son was and in all likelihood his wife would be as well.

So yeah they would all be enemy.

slyscorpion said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

If one of these people (Akhenaten) is known to be a Jew or a grey hybrid human or something often stated on here it means most definitely his son was and in all likelihood his wife would be as well.

Tutankhamon, his son, brought back the Pagan cult of Amon and one of the daughters of Nefertiti and Akhenaten married him and changed her name in a religious name of Amon.

It is stated that Hitler said the following:
Do you know what I'm going to do one day? I'm going to build a new Egyptian museum in Berlin ...

I dream of it. Inside I will build a chamber, crowned by a large dome. In the middle, this wonder, Nefertiti, will be enthroned. I will never relinquish the head of the Queen.

TopoftheAbyss said:
slyscorpion said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Tutankhamon, his son, brought back the Pagan cult of Amon and one of the daughters of Nefertiti and Akhenaten married him and changed her name in a religious name of Amon.

Do you know what I'm going to do one day? I'm going to build a new Egyptian museum in Berlin

I dream of it. Inside I will build a chamber, crowned by a large dome. In the middle, this wonder, Nefertiti, will be enthroned. I will never relinquish the head of the Queen.

I believe king tut was an enemy. How could the son not be if the father is a Jew. How could a gentile in those days when people were spiritually open marry a Jew? Just like they do today they adjust to try and pretend to be for the people and what they want doesn't mean they still are not subversion agents in some way!!!

slyscorpion said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
slyscorpion said:

Do you know what I'm going to do one day? I'm going to build a new Egyptian museum in Berlin

I believe king tut was an enemy. How could the son not be if the father is a Jew. How could a gentile in those days when people were spiritually open marry a Jew? Just like they do today they adjust to try and pretend to be for the people and what they want doesn't mean they still are not subversion agents in some way!!!
How could the Gentiles of the time accept Tut as their ruler?

TopoftheAbyss said:
slyscorpion said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

It looks like my post here was lost and I dont think deleted intentionally so will post basically what I said again. I am not sure how this happened. I remember reading on here that the leader of Egypt had to have a risen Kundalini as a prerequisite for that role and also that most the people in the top in Egypt were very spiritually advanced. So I do not know how this was possible. It doesnt make any sense.

slyscorpion said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
slyscorpion said:

It looks like my post here was lost and I dont think deleted intentionally so will post basically what I said again. I am not sure how this happened. I remember reading on here that the leader of Egypt had to have a risen Kundalini as a prerequisite for that role and also that most the people in the top in Egypt were very spiritually advanced. So I do not know how this was possible. It doesnt make any sense.
Remember that history is corrupted. There are many things we don't fully know.

luis said:
slyscorpion said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

Remember that history is corrupted. There are many things we don't fully know.
I want to say that they simply could have made a choice, just decided to marry into a jew/pre-jew species upon Earth. (Was not akhenaton a reptilian, rather than a jew? By my calculations, akhenation having removed polytheism and brought-in monotheism, it seems to be pre-judaism, with it being that one-god sun-worship cult thing. jewsus is supposed to be the sun/son, and light is supposed to flow from the "throne" of "god", so sun-worship is pre-son-worship, i.e. pre-jew-created things. (Then the Mayans "worshipping the Sun" is doubtful, as well...) Plus the elongated head under that long hat, which is supposed to be a sign of reference and reverence by "spiritual" leaders since that time.) I want to say that it could simply have been a mere decision made, but if they were risen, then how in all of whatever could they have decided that? They would be advanced and knowledgeable and understanding, so making such a choice like that would be extremely disgusting, not to mention incredibly unlikely - impossible, I would say - and I would hope that they would be punished by Beelzebub or Satan directly and severely.

Along that line, that throws into doubt, which I still have confusion about, regarding the Lower Race of Nordics who were supposed to have defected because they were jealous that we could be Higher than them... If I was mistaken in my insults and opposition of words to them before, then I apologise for that; if, however, they did simply choose to be petty and small-minded, then fuck 'em.

That being said, as luis said, history has been corrupted. It simply does not make sense that a Kundalini-risen person being ruler chose to side with something they could feel and sense was disgusting and evil. What could akhenaton possibly have offered Nefertiti? Would it be something along the lines of the biblical lies that Satan offered jewsus the kingdoms of Earth if jewsus gave its dirty jew "soul" to Satan...despite Nefertiti being a Kundalini-risen - or at least well-advanced - individual?! Perhaps Nefertiti was a bit gullible and an airhead; her parents, family, friends, and previously her Guardian Daemon/Daemoness (or master of the apprentice, or equivalent back then) would have noticed something and kept her safe, helping her to realise that she shouldn't side with akhenaton - but then it would still be her choice at the end of the day, which I still cannot accept nor believe.

Speculation tells me, along the lines that Our Side was outnumbered, that those lower-high individuals (Pharaohs) were also targetted and/or maybe out-right murdered in cold blood, and replaced, while the lower ones who were not as feeling and understanding as much didn't know better... Perhaps the Lower Race of Nordics decided to side with the reptilians and replaced the Pharaohs, and the lower people/practitioners just didn't know better, but you'd think that even the idiotic Spiritual Satanists back then would still have noticed the change in the leaders' ceremonial vestments and things... The speculation continues...

It may be that the enemy was not as good at controlling their puppets at the time, by puppets I mean proto Jews so beings harder to control than the real Jews. Hence Tutankhamon and other allegiances of Akhenaten realized that our side is right and that their masters are evil beings that will enslave even their creations if they win.
That's when the Cult of Amon started to gain traction. Amon means "hidden" and since at the time the mystery schools were also created it must be to hide from the enemy. Note today amen is used at the end of enemy prayers to hide the true meaning of their jew worshipping religions as well as to hide spiritual knowledge from the masses.

TopoftheAbyss said:
It may be that the enemy was not as good at controlling their puppets at the time, by puppets I mean proto Jews so beings harder to control than the real Jews. Hence Tutankhamon and other allegiances of Akhenaten realized that our side is right and that their masters are evil beings that will enslave even their creations if they win.
That's when the Cult of Amon started to gain traction. Amon means "hidden" and since at the time the mystery schools were also created it must be to hide from the enemy. Note today amen is used at the end of enemy prayers to hide the true meaning of their jew worshipping religions as well as to hide spiritual knowledge from the masses.
This is nothing more than useless speculation. Tutankhamon and Akhenated were grays, don't forget that.

Aquarius said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
This is nothing more than useless speculation. Tutankhamon and Akhenated were grays, don't forget that.
So is accepting that Tut was the enemy which is stupid speculation because it implies the Pagans of the time were dumb and ignores the fact that Tut undid his father's works.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Aquarius said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
So is accepting that Tut was the enemy which is stupid speculation because it implies the Pagans of the time were dumb and ignores the fact that Tut undid his father's works.

Look if the father of someone is a grey or a Jew or something there is no way the son is gentile. That is not even possible.

slyscorpion said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Aquarius said:

Look if the father of someone is a grey or a Jew or something there is no way the son is gentile. That is not even possible.
We don't even know if Akhenaten was actually grey. If Tut really was his son, then he was a rebel and chose Satan. This of course is speculation.

slyscorpion said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Aquarius said:

[cough]Anton LaVey.[cough/]

Egypt was already heavily compromised with mixing and other subversion slowly going on. The enemy had been direct in attacking Egypt since the 2700s. By this thing's time 1300 years later the country was considerably weakened. This was the enemy's astrological 3rd House era when they decided to blur communications, appear as locals, steal other religions (9th = religion, 3rd = your enemy's religion) and so on.

This thing Akhenaten claimed that the Gods were dead and bound, that they had stopped visiting Earth and that only the Aten spoke to it through 'deep mysteries' hence it alone was deserving of worship. It put learned and spiritual people to death, imposing lockdowns on civilians. It made only symbolic gestures to defend Egypt as the country was swamped with foreigners with weapons crossing the borders. Without a doubt this is insane enemy filth. The xian emperors of Rome would do exactly the same thing with much more success. And now our leaders attempt the same plan but modified.

Horemheb removed all references to Tutankhaten and Ay, especially the latter. That to me proves they are either alien filth or traitors.

Karnonnos said:
Egypt was already heavily compromised with mixing and other subversion slowly going on. The enemy had been direct in attacking Egypt since the 2700s. By this thing's time 1300 years later the country was considerably weakened. This was the enemy's astrological 3rd House era when they decided to blur communications, appear as locals, steal other religions (9th = religion, 3rd = your enemy's religion) and so on.

This thing Akhenaten claimed that the Gods were dead and bound, that they had stopped visiting Earth and that only the Aten spoke to it through 'deep mysteries' hence it alone was deserving of worship. It put learned and spiritual people to death, imposing lockdowns on civilians. It made only symbolic gestures to defend Egypt as the country was swamped with foreigners with weapons crossing the borders. Without a doubt this is insane enemy filth. The xian emperors of Rome would do exactly the same thing with much more success. And now our leaders attempt the same plan but modified.

Horemheb removed all references to Tutankhaten and Ay, especially the latter. That to me proves they are either alien filth or traitors.

I am pretty sure he is enemy too. This really doesn't prove anything as its a personal experience but I want to share it anyways as it relates to this my girlfriend is more able to remember past lives she strongly insisted king Tut was enemy and evil and had a bad reaction when we saw something on him and this was before I even showed her the JOS a couple years ago. So she remembers something about this. I dont really remember much about past lives but she was more born with that ability.

Anyways that is interesting to know thanks for the information.

All from Akhenathon to Ay were ET enemy hybrids, it was Horemheb the one who began the restoration of Egypt and Ramesses II who definitively defeated that alien scum and completed the restoration of Egypt.
Is also a great lie that Akhenathon was the son of Amenhotep III and Tiye, if the enemy ET had not attacked Egypt the next pharaoh would have reigned under the name of Thutmose V.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back