Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can you live with that?

StyleCoin

I will not be vaccinated, so I will suffer restrictions, I am trying to learn the Pyhton 3 programming language, I will try to get a job online, I will also start to operate in binary options, my focus and gather as much money to buy food and accessories survival, but I'm afraid it won't work, I think I don't have much time to prepare, the food around here is extremely expensive, cyberpandemia can happen at any time, I need your advice on what to do in this type of situation. :cry:

StyleCoin said:
I will not be vaccinated, so I will suffer restrictions, I am trying to learn the Pyhton 3 programming language, I will try to get a job online, I will also start to operate in binary options, my focus and gather as much money to buy food and accessories survival, but I'm afraid it won't work, I think I don't have much time to prepare, the food around here is extremely expensive, cyberpandemia can happen at any time, I need your advice on what to do in this type of situation. :cry:

I doubt any SS wil ever get vaccinated so we're all in the same boat there, I won't be able to give any tips regarding money problems but i can give some tips regarding the food problem. You should have thought of this when we were warned 11 months ago but its not to late yet.

First off you dont need to buy food at all to be able to feed yourself! You can easily go out to forage, Or even grow crops yourself, So go and learn about this. also buy a book about foraging or edible plants in your area, There is an enormous amount of edible plants so you will never starve!

When you go out to buy groceries check for special deals, sometimes its possible to get meat for 50% or even 25% of the original cost. You can even start canning food yourself to make them last longer its not hard at all, But make sure to buy foods with a long shelf date if you don' t plan on canning it.

I know i'm stating the obvious here but if its so obvious then you should have already done these things! You have had a year to prepare and you are still not prepared! Anyways food and survival accessories can be extremely cheap so there is no reason to panic over this, If you are unsure on how to tackle this, There are plenty of youtube videos out there that can be of use.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back