Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gold Chakra above the head

Low Priest

Can anyone tell me more about this chakra and other two above the head? The website doesn't say much besides, the first one is gold second is silver and third varies.

To be honest I haven’t meditated much on the gold chakra but when it’s become empowered or once in contact with Azazel this lit up and it balances psychic senses, protects, and feels really nice. I’d like to know more specifics on it too.

That chakra opened up for me during my working with the uranium energies. It’s a very powerful chakra. You can actually use it to create an electrical force field around yourself.

Kind of like this:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/powerlisting/images/a/a8/Black_Lightning_Electric_Force-Field.gif/revision/latest?cb=20200222225557

I don't know much about them but I know that they should be connected with the aura and that especially the golden Chakra can be used to store energy ! There is an energy pathway explained in the Ascending energy meditation which starts from the bottom Chakra all the way up to the 8th and then down to your feet!

Now since I like to experiment with these thing not long ago I started to include this form of energy circulation to my to routine but instead I focus on charging all the above head Chakras and then send the energy down amd continue to circulate it, and as a result I feel them more energized and powerful! I practice this alongside the Microcosmic orbit when I do the resting exercises in Hatha and Kudalini yoga and also after the Merkaba meditation

Another thing that I used to do (I actually still do it some times) is to send energy from the bottom Chakra all the way up to the Golden but instead of sending it down I visualizes it glowing like sun and then I expanded the light sphere until I covered the rest of the above head Chakras,and after that I visualized them glowing and empowering the sphere , then I dropped the energy down and basically did the same circulation as the one described in the meditation I am talking about!

(*I am not advise you to do this if you haven't worked with them never because the first time I did that I felt horribly, liks someone was pushing my head down but later the feeling became more positive

One more thing I have tried is what I said above but instead of dropping the energy and circulating it is to add even more energy to the sphere until it expands enough to cover my entire body, basically creating a sun surrounding me, and then I meditated to this energy while I was visualizing my entire soul and every Major and Minor Chakra in it shining with a white gold light ! When I finished I slowly channeled all the energy into my Solar Plexus Chakra!

Also for a while I used tge *RAUM mantra to them and it felt great, to open them I used the Suryae mantra and the Rube Sowillo (As i did with every minor Chakra)

RAUM or Ra is also the name of the God of the Sun and I have seen pictures of ancient Egyptian paintings in which Ra is seen with a big Sun above his head!!!

I would love to hear what a High Priest/Priestess has to say regarding their use or how we should work with them etc.!!!

Most of this information comes from former Yahoo forums and I believe in all the years we've been around very few have spoken about the Sun and Moon chakras i.e. 8th Gold and 9th Silver. There is also the 10th and 11th above the head chakras not the Hip, Shoulder, and Temple chakras but non the less.

Those chakras, 10th and 11th, are what one member put Shaktipat stratefiers. They work with advanced Shakti energies and like he mentioned most people aren't even aware or work with said chakras.

The chakras above the head relate to what is known as "Universal siddhies/Universal chakras" they deal with much more advanced concepts.

As for the 8th Gold it's known as the Sun disk of Ra chakra as the Kundalini is supposed to do something with that chakra or at least interact with it similar to the Egyptian murals showing Kundalini wrapped around the 8th Sun disk of Ra chakra.

The silver chakra I'm not sure how delusional and crazy people were back then sometimes we had our crazies but some people stated the Silver moon 9th chakra is a mixing chakra. Apparently to some people you can "move" the Silver chakra to other chakras merge the chakras together and perform some sort of mixing or something. I highly doubt chakras can be "moved". It kinda reminds me of the alchemical process whereby the Female chakras move to the Male chakra positions and Male chakras move to the Female chakra position. In other words Sahasrara is at Muladhara and Muladhara is at Crown. Some alchemical text do state the metals move around.

But again it sounds so out of touch that it begs the question if it's fact or if it's just another human syndrome of ignorance and stupidity from the judeo-bolshevism affecting the planet i.e. kosher supervision.

Anyways some other people have stated the Silver moon chakra has properties of manipulating energies or mixing energies so it's possible that the chakra doesn't "move" around but the energies do move around and can be mixed with another chakra.

In reality we don't know much about the Universal chakras. We know a bit on the Earth/Male/Mortal chakras i.e. lower 3, Anahata, and the Upper 3 Female/God/Immortal chakras. We do know the Universal Chakras are called that for the upper 4 and I believe some people have mentioned they deal with extremely advanced Universal siddhies.

For example despite this is a creation factor of magick you can argue you have to be crazy advanced and spiritually free and clean and empowered in all areas to do this. But according to Hindu texts as mentioned by one member when a being of higher power is around 300,000-500,000 years old they can create stars, planets, and solar systems with their magickal efforts. So you never know if these Universal siddhies are one of them i.e. creation of celestial bodies.

Anyways most people won't reach said level of working with these. I should also point out the MerKaBa meditation deals with said chakras since the movement of energy ball is on any chakra you can place the ball up there. I recall a thread by a person that said don't put the MKB ball on the 8th gold as one member had a bad time. Maybe it's possible the person empowered said chakra and it created negativity not because it's negative but because maybe they weren't ready or whatever. But anyways the MerKaBa meditation is another meditation that works with the Sun disk of Ra chakra and I believe MKB meditation deals with advanced concepts of Kundalini and Sun disk of Ra chakra system. So it's possible that the Gods know how to use MerKaBa to work with said 8th gold chakra and that's probably one of the reasons why the meditation survived so much years even the enemy keeps the Merkava meditation around.

Anyways sorry if my information is all over the place trying to remember information from 2003-2004 and I believe 2005 is a bit much. But I hope this helps answer the question not "What is the upper head chakras" but "Why those chakras aren't known much or we do much with them".

Sorry if I sound that way but we truly don't know what the Universal chakras do. It's possible that since often times the Gods and humans who worked with the Gods taught us that humans are like flowers or plants. And the chakra network is like layers of the underground up to a blooming flower and teach chakras are like flowers. In other words they metaphorically call us flowers or plants. It's possible in some form of discussion or philosophy the 8th/9th are the Universal celestial bodies i.e. Sun and Moon that deal with feeding life by light and life by night to our flowering chakra networks.

I'm getting a bit silly but I would NOT be surprised if some people philosophize that the chakra network of our bodies is like a plant growing out of the Earth i.e. first is the core, then the mantle, then the crust, then the grass, then the sky, then the heavens, then the Sun, then the Moon(and without the Sun there is no working moon as it wouldn't reflect the light off the moon), and finally the Universe itself and all it's celestial bodies.

Silly humor I'm using but I would not be surprised if some philosophers state "there is nothing silly but very prominent what you stated and quite correct albeit not to the fullest degree".

But again I'm being ignorant on said manners I've READ of said upper chakras but what they deal with or interact I have no personal nor at least information on said chakras.

Dahaarkan said:
feqVCWj.gif

Aldrick Strickland said:
First you can do 4 reps of Satanama up the chakras.

Hiss the S in base.
Ah into sacral.
Tz into solar.
Ah into Heart.
N into Throat.
Ah into sixth.
M into crown.
Ah into eighth golden chakra above head.
zmGdBhQ.gif

Aldrick Strickland said:
SA is of fire which relates to the spine.
TA of Earth the front.
NA the air the right side.
MA the water of the left.

So in one breathe Hiss SS AH into spine then TA into front. Second breath NA into right and MA into left.

Do this 4 times. Then chant Satanama twice into the solar. Ending in 10 reps. Then focus on Satans sigil and say the affirmation 3x

Satans energy flows through me, the serpent is awakened.

Crudely put together from RAUM gif, a more cleaned up version will follow later
I started using this. I really get a good feel to this chakra above the head. It's great

Low Priest said:
Can anyone tell me more about this chakra and other two above the head? The website doesn't say much besides, the first one is gold second is silver and third varies.

I'm not too certain but the gold chakra is the halo, and also deals with expanded consciousness.

Specter said:
Low Priest said:

I'm not too certain but the gold chakra is the halo, and also deals with expanded consciousness.
Halo is symbolism to risen kundalini?

Νίκος said:
I don't know much about them but I know that they should be connected with the aura and that especially the golden Chakra can be used to store energy ! There is an energy pathway explained in the Ascending energy meditation which starts from the bottom Chakra all the way up to the 8th and then down to your feet!

Now since I like to experiment with these thing not long ago I started to include this form of energy circulation to my to routine but instead I focus on charging all the above head Chakras and then send the energy down amd continue to circulate it, and as a result I feel them more energized and powerful! I practice this alongside the Microcosmic orbit when I do the resting exercises in Hatha and Kudalini yoga and also after the Merkaba meditation

Another thing that I used to do (I actually still do it some times) is to send energy from the bottom Chakra all the way up to the Golden but instead of sending it down I visualizes it glowing like sun and then I expanded the light sphere until I covered the rest of the above head Chakras,and after that I visualized them glowing and empowering the sphere , then I dropped the energy down and basically did the same circulation as the one described in the meditation I am talking about!

(*I am not advise you to do this if you haven't worked with them never because the first time I did that I felt horribly, liks someone was pushing my head down but later the feeling became more positive

One more thing I have tried is what I said above but instead of dropping the energy and circulating it is to add even more energy to the sphere until it expands enough to cover my entire body, basically creating a sun surrounding me, and then I meditated to this energy while I was visualizing my entire soul and every Major and Minor Chakra in it shining with a white gold light ! When I finished I slowly channeled all the energy into my Solar Plexus Chakra!

Also for a while I used tge *RAUM mantra to them and it felt great, to open them I used the Suryae mantra and the Rube Sowillo (As i did with every minor Chakra)

RAUM or Ra is also the name of the God of the Sun and I have seen pictures of ancient Egyptian paintings in which Ra is seen with a big Sun above his head!!!
I've also seen the pictures of the sun above his head. I've been working on it also using raum. Thanks for the advice I will try the expanding trick you said. Sounds interesting.

Low Priest said:
Specter said:
Low Priest said:

Halo is symbolism to risen kundalini?

Yeah, there are depictions of the 8th chakra/halo in many arts with the serpent emerging from it. I read this from Gopi Krishna's works where after he stimulated his kundalini he could feel something that he interpreted as a halo and his consciousness was greatly amplified as a result.

It could possibly be the aura
Chakra I don’t know iv just felt my aura in a more tingly sensitive way when I done some work on that chakra with raum mantra it could be something else

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back