Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Trust in the Gods

F_For_Flamingo

The Gods will not harass you or turn on you or bully you or mock you. They are our Teachers our Guardians our Family.

If you feel like the Gods have turned on you or if you think they are bullying you, be sure its the enemy.

I saw in the past a few posts where other Satanists claimed that the Gods have turned on them( it was a obvious enemy attack, and they later also understood it). I was allways wondering, how is it possible that they can think such a thing??? A few days ago i got my answer, and let me tell you it was not pretty.

Im also writing this just to remind People, do not slack off on aura cleaning and aura of protection. After this attack i started doing 108 Raum in the morning and 108 Raum in the evening(i highly recommend it).

Trust in yourself, Trust in your fellow SS and trust in The Gods! Onwards to Victory!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

I have a tendency to believe in unsure things, especially bad ones. I always make assumptions and believe that Satan or Gods have left me and want to watch me die miserably. It is weird but I really don't want to believe that there is kindness or goodwill exists in this world.
I hesitated whether to trust in the Gods. My answer is I don't want to trust in anyone because no one will be friendly to me and think for me just for so-called love. They want to take something from me after all. So when I can't afford their kindness anymore they will abandon me while I love them and fight for them for nothing in return.
Maybe the so-called enemy attacked me or maybe it is just my own delusions. It is hard to say.

F_For_Flamingo said:
The Gods will not harass you or turn on you or bully you or mock you. They are our Teachers our Guardians our Family.

If you feel like the Gods have turned on you or if you think they are bullying you, be sure its the enemy.

I saw in the past a few posts where other Satanists claimed that the Gods have turned on them( it was a obvious enemy attack, and they later also understood it). I was allways wondering, how is it possible that they can think such a thing??? A few days ago i got my answer, and let me tell you it was not pretty.

Im also writing this just to remind People, do not slack off on aura cleaning and aura of protection. After this attack i started doing 108 Raum in the morning and 108 Raum in the evening(i highly recommend it).

Trust in yourself, Trust in your fellow SS and trust in The Gods! Onwards to Victory!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

All warfare is based on deception. -Sun Tzu

The enemy will not come to you in their true form. What would that do? Think about it. Mildly irritating?

They come in the form of your savior, Gods, friends etc.

Trust me when i say that most if not every SS has been trough this, And know that these are all enemy attacks!!

I myself came here when i was in the worst condition of my life, Many times i failed to do even basic things like doing basic meditations daily such as aop, void.... I have thought many times that i'm not worth even the attention of the gods, Or the help. But no matter what happened the gods Never abandoned me.

The gods are very selfless, They will help you and keep helping you without asking anything in return. The only way to make them stop helping you, Is when you actively push father Satan and the gods away. There are even people that never even fight in the spiritual warfare and they are still under the protection of father Satan.

Dont give up just power trough! We all have and we have become stronger then ever!

A wise man once said:
Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

-Adolf Hitler

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back