Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hypothetical question, dedication

Kinnaree

We all have unique life stories of how we discovered Satan, ss, JoS.

I myself never believed in organized religion. I question everything for a long time as it didn't sit right with me... UNTIL I found JoS website from another website while I was doing my research online even while I was at work, just using my phone during down time and no patients were up and needed anything from me, documentations were done. That's how I discovered.

Now I thought of this. It is hypothetical, but I am curious to know. It's how u learn more and deeply.

What if someone discovered SS, Satan, Jos while married to a Jew (or half jew, whatever) and let's throw in they have children?

What happens to this person who decide to dedicate to SS while still married to this jew?

My thinking is they'd have to divorce. That is the only way, of course right?

But I'm curious to know what you all, who have been long time SS, say to this hypothetical scenario.

- Hail Satan

Kinnaree said:
What if someone discovered SS, Satan, Jos while married to a Jew (or half jew, whatever) and let's throw in they have children?

What happens to this person who decide to dedicate to SS while still married to this jew?

Assuming one is married to a jew they will more likely to justify their marriage and avoid JoS and find another type of pseudo-Satanism instead, or claim that Satan told them that he accepts jews, as many in the past have done.

But let's assume that it's the 0.1% case where one becomes a Spiritual Satanist and gets red-pilled about jews while married to a jew. In many cases it would be hard to divorce the jew without destroying their lives. Imagine there's a man married to a jewess and he divorces her because he got red-pilled about jews. Obviously the court will be against him as to them he divorced her for no reason at all and he will have to pay tons of child support and alimony to her and lose half of his property to her, depending on where he lives and what the divorce laws are. So this is obviously out of the question. I can see that the solutions are to either ask Satan's help, to do a magical working to help himself or live a double life.

Kinnaree said:

I myself never believed in organized religion. I question everything for a long time as it didn't sit right with me... UNTIL I found JoS website from another website while I was doing my research online even while I was at work, just using my phone during down time and no patients were up and needed anything from me, documentations were done. That's how I discovered.

Now I thought of this. It is hypothetical, but I am curious to know. It's how u learn more and deeply.

But I'm curious to know what you all, who have been long time SS, say to this hypothetical scenario.

- Hail Satan

Well that person would have in an oh shit moment:
2f0frl9pidm51.jpg

Well I think that if that person still agrees with the JoS and decides to dedicate, he will eventually need to make a decision to separate at some point given if they're not bound by too many factors, but a divorce would ideally be what one should be working towards at that point.

Kinnaree said:

- Hail Satan

Somebody writed that sex with jew destroy your soul completely and make you jew. I do not believe that sex with jew make you jew, because race can not change but it injure your energy hard. Jews are energy vampires and as in my school where is some jewish teachers-being one hour with one room with jew is even tiring. Jews have such parasitic cold lifeless energy. Having sex with jew must be awful. Of course he/she must divorce. In real life is even easier identify jew by energy than face lines. Maxine writed to about jewish energy on "white death of islam-white race must know" Or like Estonian right-wing leader and finance minister Martin Helme who speak that he fight for white people and in the past I support he but when I meet with he real life he energy was 100% jewish.

It is very true! To be in relationship with one is so draining. I only ever dealt with them in social circles like at jobs. Even if they're in spiritual group, they are the toxic positivity and still pro- Israel, crying a drive like river how people hate them so much... They're such victims, blah blah. Pitiful bunches.

My hypothetical question is inspired by a good friend of mine who seems to be very open minded about spiritual subjects. She has joked that "maybe Satan is the truth after all" when we were having deep conversation about religion, notably the Abrahamic religions. She happens to be married to a part Jew man who she confides in me is a covert altruistic narcissist. I can see this in him, but others can't. To others, he's charming and helpful.

And that is what throws people off. People are fooled by the Jews. Relationship of any kind with them is like a parasite sucking host alive.

Anyway, back to the subject. Surely if someone discovers SS while married to a jew would probably feel like wtf did they get into. But surely as well Satan or GD would assist in helping in one way or another?

Surely there are magick working to break it up. I read there is such working but divorcing a jew would be a difficult process as I can imagine, yikes!

I'm interested to hear what others say though. Thanks for the feedback thus far.

Most likely this will change the persons personality to turn them into a total slave and make them a shell of their former self. Suspect the person my girl was with before me was part Jew but don't know for sure to be honest but everything matches what one would be like. I know for sure he wasn't a full one. I am not so sure that the person even be able to come to Satanism at all. It takes a lot of effort with the rtr to get rid of all that energy. Took me from Feb 2019 to August 2020 doing rtr into her often and cleansing to get her energy back to how it was before that. Not saying the person is gone for good or destroyed or anything or becomes a Jew but they do become a total slave in mindset. So no its unlikely they will come here. If they do they are really lucky and strong minded and what I am describling is not even full Jew imagine what a more pure one would do to the soul.

Meteor said:
slyscorpion said:
Most likely this will change the persons personality to turn them into a total slave and make them a shell of their former self. Suspect the person my girl was with before me was part Jew but don't know for sure to be honest but everything matches what one would be like. I know for sure he wasn't a full one. I am not so sure that the person even be able to come to Satanism at all. It takes a lot of effort with the rtr to get rid of all that energy. Took me from Feb 2019 to August 2020 doing rtr into her often and cleansing to get her energy back to how it was before that. Not saying the person is gone for good or destroyed or anything or becomes a Jew but they do become a total slave in mindset. So no its unlikely they will come here. If they do they are really lucky and strong minded and what I am describling is not even full Jew imagine what a more pure one would do to the soul.
You're absolutely right; I've seen it for myself as well.
It doesn't even matter what their beliefs are, it's their genetics that are cursed. Even if they try to hide it, even if people don't see it, it's like everyone and everything those disgusting creatures touch is ruined. Not permanently right away, but you've seen for yourself how long it took for your girlfriend to fully return to normal even with RTRs and cleansing. Some people aren't so fortunate to be helped back up by others who care about them, or strong-minded enough to make a full recovery on their own. Some are just left in ruin, unable to recover.
I can never forgive them for what they are and what they do. Even if they tried, nothing they could do could ever make up for what they do to their surroundings just by existing. They are nothing but a blight upon this planet.

I am trying to slowly get her into this more. It still seems like she has some programming but she dedicated and wants to advance. However doesn't seem extremely motivated as or yet to do a lot. If you seen this any advice. Half the problem was the place we were living was very high Jewish population (i am talking like 8 Synogauges at least a Jewish community center some Jewish restaurants and stores etc). Many people took advantage of her a lot and none of her past boyfriends were nice to her. She didn't really know anything about the Jewish problem or any of this so I can't blame her. It kind of is unfortunate she ended up growing up in such a place. She had all sorts of issues with people. We don't live there anymore we left and like it much better not to be around that.

The other day when I was setting up the antenna at my place a channel came up where someone was an obvious kike talking about something. She said that looks like one of the guys I was with for a night he was really a jerk to me after we were done he stole some of my stuff and left.

Her energy is mostly like I remember it from my past life with her now but the problem is she is still programmed a little. Any advice. I think none of this is her fault maybe I would have done the same thing if I had lived there when I was younger as I wouldn't have known either. But this does suck and I think she really does hate them now that she's starting to realize what many of the people she dealt with were.

I mean she still doesn't seem to be the same person I remember her as this is kind of disappointing to me. I was with her in several lives before not really willing to give up. Invested too much energy in this but I would like her all the way back. She is now more what I remember than she ever was but this takes a lot of effort on my part. I would like her back all the way and for her to be free again.

Kinnaree said:
It is very true! To be in relationship with one is so draining. I only ever dealt with them in social circles like at jobs. Even if they're in spiritual group, they are the toxic positivity and still pro- Israel, crying a drive like river how people hate them so much... They're such victims, blah blah. Pitiful bunches.

My hypothetical question is inspired by a good friend of mine who seems to be very open minded about spiritual subjects. She has joked that "maybe Satan is the truth after all" when we were having deep conversation about religion, notably the Abrahamic religions. She happens to be married to a part Jew man who she confides in me is a covert altruistic narcissist. I can see this in him, but others can't. To others, he's charming and helpful.

And that is what throws people off. People are fooled by the Jews. Relationship of any kind with them is like a parasite sucking host alive.

Anyway, back to the subject. Surely if someone discovers SS while married to a jew would probably feel like wtf did they get into. But surely as well Satan or GD would assist in helping in one way or another?

Surely there are magick working to break it up. I read there is such working but divorcing a jew would be a difficult process as I can imagine, yikes!

I'm interested to hear what others say though. Thanks for the feedback thus far.

Wow many „evil“ thoughts are creeping up my mind xD

Do you know when his birthday is? xDD

I do believe a good organized religion can help many people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back