Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What to do within lucid dream

Necrorifter

I already have success in a lucid dream, but reach a dead end as I can't do anything related to satanism and self-improvement. I have been stuck in this dead-end for so longer whiling improving my physical and mental via workout and meditation. But it wasn't enough and I finally decide to contact Satan for assistance and ask for a guardian demon to help me advance on this path. Except that I never was able to contact him as every attempt to do so always end in me wake up or dream twisted itself into mocking and taunting me, altogether nothing as bad as the first time I try to contact Lucifuge Rofocale and apparently an angel pretending to be demon actually show up and taunting me at my most weakness and fears.

Regardless, it is still frustrating that I am not able to reach for help when I need it, I can only chalk it to my soul not be advanced enough to reach them. So I am seeking anything to help me while within a lucid dream. I am currently marking down any note that I notice related to my body and mental process while dreaming to mimicking the process to reach a lucid dream and deep relaxation faster. I am currently laying down ideas and foundation of void meditation within the lucid dream to further improve void meditation while having direct contact with my unconsciousness within the lucid dream. But I am curious if there is a better way to do this.

I recall one of HPS state in the joy of satan about self-hypnosis method to use a number from 10 to 0 to put yourself in deep relaxation but can't seem to find it again, I wonder if that method will work better if I did that while within a lucid dream. I cannot do astral projection yet, so using an Astral Temple to contact Satan and the demons are out of the question until I improve my soul and mind enough to focus and do thing correct.

Necrorifter said:
I already have success in a lucid dream, but reach a dead end as I can't do anything related to satanism and self-improvement. I have been stuck in this dead-end for so longer whiling improving my physical and mental via workout and meditation. But it wasn't enough and I finally decide to contact Satan for assistance and ask for a guardian demon to help me advance on this path. Except that I never was able to contact him as every attempt to do so always end in me wake up or dream twisted itself into mocking and taunting me, altogether nothing as bad as the first time I try to contact Lucifuge Rofocale and apparently an angel pretending to be demon actually show up and taunting me at my most weakness and fears.

Regardless, it is still frustrating that I am not able to reach for help when I need it, I can only chalk it to my soul not be advanced enough to reach them. So I am seeking anything to help me while within a lucid dream. I am currently marking down any note that I notice related to my body and mental process while dreaming to mimicking the process to reach a lucid dream and deep relaxation faster. I am currently laying down ideas and foundation of void meditation within the lucid dream to further improve void meditation while having direct contact with my unconsciousness within the lucid dream. But I am curious if there is a better way to do this.

I recall one of HPS state in the joy of satan about self-hypnosis method to use a number from 10 to 0 to put yourself in deep relaxation but can't seem to find it again, I wonder if that method will work better if I did that while within a lucid dream. I cannot do astral projection yet, so using an Astral Temple to contact Satan and the demons are out of the question until I improve my soul and mind enough to focus and do thing correct.
You can use lucid dreams for astral projection. While in the astral it can be easier to contact your GD. The method is to ask yourself during your lucid dream, 'Am I dreaming?' This method is from Robert Bruce's guide on astral projection. I know for a fact that it works. You'll find yourself floating above your body if you're successful with bringing your consciousness into your dream and ending the lucid dream.

I can lucid dream or astrial project...but I do working in my sleep lol. I wake up and when I remember my dreams I was doing my daily medi

Meditation program. Or runes that I do. Really weird stuff. I usually feel very vibrant while sleeping since I actually started doin these power meditations. Really crazy. But usually if I do go lucid I try to just get myself to meditate. Focus on my breath and try to take in what's going on around and within me so that I could try to focus enough to try doing power meditations and feel the effects in the astral. I end up doing it in my dreams unconsciously anyways lol probably doesn't have effects cause it's just a dream. Could be wrong though

Sword fights and titties. I will never forget that lucid dream :lol:

Aquarius said:
For me it was flying. Way back when. I guess I should start getting back on this thing as I have ignored lucid dreaming for so long.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aquarius said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KItYnaM60nw
This was your dream?
Lol I saw that episode when I was a kid. But no, more like pirates of the caribbean.

The possibilities of lucid dreaming are probably as endless as astral projecting. Even then your not gonna like AP much if you only stay for a short period of time. I've never AP'd consciously but have done a few 3-5 APs that last not even like 2 seconds. I will readily admit I have had lucid dream projections i.e. AP in the dream world but I don't know if that is a factual AP or just a dream experimenting with AP. Some people have stated you can use the lucidity to springboard to AP yes I've read that before and have read of people's accounts. For example jumping on the ground is a good dream sign recall system.

You state "Am I dreaming?" and you jump and IF you float down softly your dreaming. If you hit the ground normally with gravity your not dreaming but that doesn't mean jumping can't be a dream recall sign to do inside the dream.

Things like for example seeing your hands "Am I dreaming?" and if you got 11 or 12 fingers your dreaming.

Anyways you can practically do everything AP does inside your dreams. The difference is AP is more direct in the astral and is an alternative while dreams is inside your self. Some people have astral projection dreams in which their astral body detaches completely and they are basically tripping balls in some corner of this Universe. In reality most people are so unconscious of their dreams they literally are just tripping balls out in their mind or out in the Universe never seeing or interacting with the possibilities.

But the opposite exists especially if you have a dream journal and write your dreams down to create lucidity windows. You dream so much and you dream so viciously that there is TOO MUCH information to write down. My suggestion would be use a smartphone or buy a tape recorder or SD card recorder and speak your dreams down especially like me if you have horrible chickenscratch handwriting and poor expression. Sometimes with lucid dreaming you dream so much you can have 3-4-5-7+ dreams in one night. Sometimes you might even wake up in the middle of the night at some point with lucid dream and be so full of energy it's like you slept hours on end and are just running and pumping.

It's weird because many people including Robert Bruce if I remember correctly have mentioned with certain lucid dreams some people wake up mentally fatigued but physically fine in Astral Projection but I have read of lucid dreaming some people are the same. They feel physically fine but mentally it's like they didn't go to sleep at all. It's not horrible or bad it's just it kinda reminds me of what HP.Cobra mentioned the Gods by the rules and regulations of the 3rd Dimension and Universe "All beings must rest at some point" when they "sleep" or "hibernate" they probably with their deep mental advancement and spiritual energies have long since released themselves of mental fatigue. So they are used to the lucid and or astral projecting negatives and found ways to counter the negatives with positives.

Anyways experiment if your such a lucid dreamer try and do things like say sex or warfare or manipulate time and reality.

One of the things I wish dreams had was standard time. Like we have right now whereby our time dilation is through afixing our attention to something else i.e. a slight trance or slight entertainment "time flies when your having fun" etc.etc. I just wish dreams had normal time and not dream time. Sometimes I dream and it feels like WTF how the hell do I go from my own bathroom to outside without walking through my living room. It's strange and funny enough probably a dream sign unto itself.

Anyways O.P. you can do practically anything in your dreams. Sure it's not Astral Projection but non-the less it's a training ground to prepare you for AP and the Astral realms.

Blackdragon666 said:
You can use lucid dreams for astral projection. While in the astral it can be easier to contact your GD. The method is to ask yourself during your lucid dream, 'Am I dreaming?' This method is from Robert Bruce's guide on astral projection. I know for a fact that it works. You'll find yourself floating above your body if you're successful with bringing your consciousness into your dream and ending the lucid dream.
I will keep that method in mind when I advanced myself enough to be able to communicate with Satan and find out who is my Guardian Demon if I have any, and if not, then request Satan for support of GD. but astral projection will come in the future as I lack enough focus to even last a minute in a lucid dream, much less so actually astral projection and tell the difference between it and false awakening.

Low Priest said:
Meditation program. Or runes that I do. Really weird stuff. I usually feel very vibrant while sleeping since I actually started doin these power meditations. Really crazy. But usually if I do go lucid I try to just get myself to meditate. Focus on my breath and try to take in what's going on around and within me so that I could try to focus enough to try doing power meditations and feel the effects in the astral. I end up doing it in my dreams unconsciously anyways lol probably doesn't have effects cause it's just a dream. Could be wrong though
Not necessary with no effect, but it depends on what working it is, like if it requires something physical, then naturally you cant bring physical into your dream and another way around. But if it required only your mind or soul or both, then it is doable, as long as one can focus on it. This is why the astral temple is viable for this sort of working because it is basically designed for this, besides a place for demons and other visitors to come and go when they visit you. But yes, it is fantastic how it works, like how do you think, while you are basically inside your mind, is there another mind inside mind? Who are you inside your mind? Etc.

Gear88 said:
The possibilities of lucid dreaming are probably as endless as astral projecting. Even then your not gonna like AP much if you only stay for a short period of time. I've never AP'd consciously but have done a few 3-5 APs that last not even like 2 seconds. I will readily admit I have had lucid dream projections i.e. AP in the dream world but I don't know if that is a factual AP or just a dream experimenting with AP. Some people have stated you can use the lucidity to springboard to AP yes I've read that before and have read of people's accounts. For example jumping on the ground is a good dream sign recall system.

You state "Am I dreaming?" and you jump and IF you float down softly your dreaming. If you hit the ground normally with gravity your not dreaming but that doesn't mean jumping can't be a dream recall sign to do inside the dream.

Things like for example seeing your hands "Am I dreaming?" and if you got 11 or 12 fingers your dreaming.

Anyways you can practically do everything AP does inside your dreams. The difference is AP is more direct in the astral and is an alternative while dreams is inside your self. Some people have astral projection dreams in which their astral body detaches completely and they are basically tripping balls in some corner of this Universe. In reality most people are so unconscious of their dreams they literally are just tripping balls out in their mind or out in the Universe never seeing or interacting with the possibilities.

But the opposite exists especially if you have a dream journal and write your dreams down to create lucidity windows. You dream so much and you dream so viciously that there is TOO MUCH information to write down. My suggestion would be use a smartphone or buy a tape recorder or SD card recorder and speak your dreams down especially like me if you have horrible chickenscratch handwriting and poor expression. Sometimes with lucid dreaming you dream so much you can have 3-4-5-7+ dreams in one night. Sometimes you might even wake up in the middle of the night at some point with lucid dream and be so full of energy it's like you slept hours on end and are just running and pumping.

It's weird because many people including Robert Bruce if I remember correctly have mentioned with certain lucid dreams some people wake up mentally fatigued but physically fine in Astral Projection but I have read of lucid dreaming some people are the same. They feel physically fine but mentally it's like they didn't go to sleep at all. It's not horrible or bad it's just it kinda reminds me of what HP.Cobra mentioned the Gods by the rules and regulations of the 3rd Dimension and Universe "All beings must rest at some point" when they "sleep" or "hibernate" they probably with their deep mental advancement and spiritual energies have long since released themselves of mental fatigue. So they are used to the lucid and or astral projecting negatives and found ways to counter the negatives with positives.

Anyways experiment if your such a lucid dreamer try and do things like say sex or warfare or manipulate time and reality.

One of the things I wish dreams had was standard time. Like we have right now whereby our time dilation is through afixing our attention to something else i.e. a slight trance or slight entertainment "time flies when your having fun" etc.etc. I just wish dreams had normal time and not dream time. Sometimes I dream and it feels like WTF how the hell do I go from my own bathroom to outside without walking through my living room. It's strange and funny enough probably a dream sign unto itself.

Anyways O.P. you can do practically anything in your dreams. Sure it's not Astral Projection but non-the less it's a training ground to prepare you for AP and the Astral realms.

Yeah, I have a fond memory of my lucid dream days. and lucid nightmare too as it taught me some values in friendship and support each other. I am aware of many of those tricks. but no longer use those as I just spontast become aware out of blue. randomly thinking about lucid dreams throughout the days will get you in habit to do that in a dream. I recall one of HPS sermons that dream and astral are not so different due to how your dream is merely part of an infinite pocket of astral, which is how you are able to dream/daydream/think and how gods can even contact you in your dream. So, I suppose that astral projection in the dream still counts anyway. I suppose it depends on if you astral projected on Earth or one of the astral infinite pockets. I am seeking for a way to work on my soul from within my dream so I can advance myself even in sleep. Until I am advanced enough and focus enough to actually construct an astral temple and from there contact Satan for the aid of GD.

Necrorifter said:
Low Priest said:
Not necessary with no effect, but it depends on what working it is, like if it requires something physical, then naturally you cant bring physical into your dream and another way around. But if it required only your mind or soul or both, then it is doable, as long as one can focus on it. This is why the astral temple is viable for this sort of working because it is basically designed for this, besides a place for demons and other visitors to come and go when they visit you. But yes, it is fantastic how it works, like how do you think, while you are basically inside your mind, is there another mind inside mind? Who are you inside your mind? Etc.

I can't control my dreams. Just happens by itself and I only notice after I remember my dreams when I wake up. After 3 min I usually forget my dreams

Low Priest said:
I can't control my dreams. Just happens by itself and I only notice after I remember my dreams when I wake up. After 3 min I usually forget my dreams
From my expierence so far I can say that the more pure our being is the easier it is to have intense dreams, and have control over them. Before I got into drugs as a teen I lucid dreamed, and generally had vivid dreams. I gradually lost that as years of drug usage went on (I did not use all the time, but the damage was there and no reversal of any kind was done). I did have vivid dreams here and there, but I could not lucid dream. I also had nightmares here and there, ugh. Now, after dedication (Some time before dedication, I of course quit drugs) and putting in the work with cleaning and protecting my dream quality has gone up so very much in under a year. I suspect I have reversed at least five years of degradation in about 9 months of consistency. This is speculative, but generally speaking cleaning has nice effects.

So put in the work, not just cleaning but also empower yourself from time to time and you can and will get your domain under your control. Dream journal is a great tool also, I think you should consider that.

.[/quote] astral projection and tell the difference between it and false awakening.
[/quote]

I would also like to know. Because i had experiences(not controlled) with astrial projection. And also had experiences where I felt even my soul didn't exist but like a bend in time where "all is one" and I lose all individuality completely. I'm confused over this because everyone I know is "awakened" and they don't even do meditations. These people always know everything about me and can see what I see while I'm clueless. What's the difference between astrial projection and an actual "awakening" where you feel like god himself. Hard to explain the feeling but it's like a veil beyond a veil.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back