Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

why cant the gods reverse the enemy energies? also i need help

Aunoir

is it because it requires physical vibrations on the planet with the voice? is it the veil or energy field around the planet? the gods have stuck around for thousands of years keeping watch over humanity with us and guiding people like maxine to knowledge and ways to help free our planet, there must be some reason they're not able to do it. i know some might say it's in regards to saving people's souls in that we have to save ourselves but the rituals the ministry does like the rtr does this exact thing for people like me who are psychically thrown around and played like violins by the enemy's thoughtforms and stuff, and we struggle TO save ourselves, it's horrible when you're aware of it and i have made exhaustive efforts to free myself even trying unorthodox methods like trying to reverse psychology myself to try and unfocus to direct the energies to save myself, trying to just do visuals, ive tried sound therapy, i've tried ripping up physical paper while believing it to be the connection or tie (seems to help ever so subtly), i still do yoga every day, ive tried asserting courage, blocking the heart chakrs and pschic chakras, and scents or even a frigging tinfoil hat at this point because of the ties and habits of my focus from them they direct my efforts to harm me more or even dilute it. this tie and focus on them is almost always happening when im going about my day, its like im looking at everything but my attention is spaced out onto something else in focus upon on some background link. and no this is not my own imagination or such tricking me, it is very real and is a problem

any time i try to focus on even the rituals like the rtr to try and reverse the energies to free my soul its like they pull my focus to them and direct it either to feed the connection with just attention or garbage with my focus and the vibrations ultimately do nothing because i struggle to focus them on myself in disconnection from the tie because of this psychic manipulation... if i try to do void meditation all im doing is sitting in silence and meditating on 'them' and the connection only giving it power with my focus, if i try to ground and focus on the physical realm and actually manage to be successful by some miracle they immediately use fear or attack with suicide thoughts, my attention will pulled this way and that to harmful things telling me to do bad shit to myself and they keep doing this until my subconsciou focus is on them again... this is a waking nightmare, i hate this so damn much, this is how and what it's like when they fucking enslave humans and i wouldnt be surprised if that stupid fucking subconscious link is some feed from background attention to fuel some shit or take energy, how the hell does anyone live like this i dont want this and ive tried so damn many things, nothing short of somebody else who isn't like this directly doing the rituals on me to free me [i'm not asking anyone to do this i actually am relatively fine independently doing this on my own, im just struggling to do it and need help figuring out additional methods] or taking prescription medications to shut down the thoughts or psychic charkas is going to really work, i am legit in psychic chains, how the hell do you save people like us, i dont want to be lost or forgotten or abandoned, i know the gods had been bound and it was humans that freed them, so i dont see why it would be considered evil or anything to free a human who seriously needs help but i dont want to wait until the gods arrive or the enemies energies on this planet are dwindled enough, i want to be able to free myself now. i know the truth i see it and it's awful. i wont stop trying of course and different things and what i can (no i wont take medications) but fuck this sucks

and whats worse is they use the method the terrorist group ISIS uses in using ISIS' name so that if you try to curse or fight them it seems to somehow redirect to the actual god? or at least it keeps making me feel guilty or panicked or fearful in trying to directly attack the connection, they 'named' the tie and connection and focus upon me 'Satan' or every time i try to think of Satan it doesn't go to the real Satan it goes to (((them))) and they use greyish and artificial looking visuals of him and underneath I can see the filthy jesus avatar and other crap energies but they play it off as 'positive', it's like fucking xianity with a different mask, even looking at Satan's sigil, my focus on it instead goes to them. i dont know what part of my focus is actually me and is more free with control and what isn't, i can't tell anymore it's like im played like a damn doll even in my daily choices and the only times i think im fine is when i'm distracted with a movie, a game, music or tv, it's like "dont do anything goyim just sit and do nothing and youll be fine" and when i directly fight this to go do something else, up comes the attacks [i dont retreat to the tv or games or anything rather i sit there trying to fight it off until i end up having a total break down]. if im not spaced out in my head on that stupid shit then im being psychically attacked. i know people say face your fears but this isnt a fear that comes from the self that you can overcome by sheer power of will alone and trying to pull off the attachments causes them to react by making it hurt me or feel like im instead tearing off something of my own soul.

i know its bad but i dont know what to do... am i really stuck just doing what i can as i can until the enemy and their energies is rid of this planet or the gods come back? i somehow doubt it will be as simple as that or work that way... but i dont know... i do in fact have a strong desire to meditate and work on my soul, they've never been able to take that away from me... unless this whole time they somehow fed that desire to 'feed' their shit since I dont 'pray'... my natal chart says otherwise though... so hopefully that's not the case and that they just manipulate where my focus goes among other crap... i hope people can answer my questions here though, ill of course still be trying to do what i can... mostly its grounding and physical stuff... i try to do meditations when i can more properly and do things that involve courage or strength in some way... though even in regards to physical strength i know why so many xians are vegans and vegetarians and stuff... i know my body needs protein but they've tried making me afraid of meat or 'punishing' me with psychic attacks when i do eat it... i'd rather not take protein vitamins though and just eat real physical meat (i still try to do so regardless of their attempts and can be successful with more specific focuses and then just endure the attack).

there's got to be some kind of way out of this and i wont stop trying different methods and find what works until i find it and get out of this damned mess... im sorry to others who are in this mess... or find out that all along they had been the whole time while unaware.... i am very envious of those of you who are free and grounded and never somehow tied to this stuff... must be nice to be free.... i understand crystals and gems have certain vibrational energies, i'd been thinking of crystals or gems and have wanted to try getting one to wear as a necklace over my heart chakra to hopefully reverse, banish the connections or deflect it somehow from the chakra or somehow help it, even in just 'stifling' it somehow to close it since I struggle to do so with my own mind, but i dont know what would work in its vibrational energies best, im specifically looking for something that gives self control and frees from wicked controlling forces or influences both the head and heart chakras. also something that can banish and get rid of confusion to show truths would be nice... please give me every possible gem or crystal for these things please that could help me, I'd be greatly appreciative, especially the confusion and self-control ones

i know spirituality as sadi by maxine can be scientifically explained and energies, vibrations and the physical are like two in the same though they are different realms, theres also radiowaves, and physical faraday cages, so i know there are actual physical things that can help me in some way and that's how desperate i am to be free and gain control. I think the most important thing i need is self control... if I could gain full control over my own self, my thoughts, my focus and even fears, i may be able to free myself from all of this entirely. it's like a veil is over my head... it's psychically stuffy.. hard to see clearly through and sucks... sorry for the long post...

Void meditation everyday is super important for regaining that focus, if the enemy sees that weakness they'll exploit it. Beyond that if you feel you're still trapped by the enemy make sure you've fully deprogrammed, sometimes it still hits me and the more I progress the more I find I have to work through, so I'll go back through satan's library and read a bunch of things, old forums and stuff. Best of luck, if there are any more problems feel free to share, we have legions of solutions :D

I couldn’t read the whole thing and I skimmed the last half, yeah the physical act of vibrations from us directly on the planet is a huge help. The energies are on the peoples consciousness and the planet by a grid. This affects everyone’s spiritual levels worldwide, regardless of whether or not they were raised with communism and religion. People in the east and Japan I think fair better mentally because of some ancient traditions retained but they’re still stifled and kept down, with watered down knowledge.

Aunoir said:
is it because it requires physical vibrations on the planet with the voice? is it the veil or energy field around the planet? the gods have stuck around for thousands of years keeping watch over humanity with us and guiding people like maxine to knowledge and ways to help free our planet, there must be some reason they're not able to do it. i know some might say it's in regards to saving people's souls in that we have to save ourselves but the rituals the ministry does like the rtr does this exact thing for people like me who are psychically thrown around and played like violins by the enemy's thoughtforms and stuff, and we struggle TO save ourselves, it's horrible when you're aware of it and i have made exhaustive efforts to free myself even trying unorthodox methods like trying to reverse psychology myself to try and unfocus to direct the energies to save myself, trying to just do visuals, ive tried sound therapy, i've tried ripping up physical paper while believing it to be the connection or tie (seems to help ever so subtly), i still do yoga every day, ive tried asserting courage, blocking the heart chakrs and pschic chakras, and scents or even a frigging tinfoil hat at this point because of the ties and habits of my focus from them they direct my efforts to harm me more or even dilute it. this tie and focus on them is almost always happening when im going about my day, its like im looking at everything but my attention is spaced out onto something else in focus upon on some background link. and no this is not my own imagination or such tricking me, it is very real and is a problem

any time i try to focus on even the rituals like the rtr to try and reverse the energies to free my soul its like they pull my focus to them and direct it either to feed the connection with just attention or garbage with my focus and the vibrations ultimately do nothing because i struggle to focus them on myself in disconnection from the tie because of this psychic manipulation... if i try to do void meditation all im doing is sitting in silence and meditating on 'them' and the connection only giving it power with my focus, if i try to ground and focus on the physical realm and actually manage to be successful by some miracle they immediately use fear or attack with suicide thoughts, my attention will pulled this way and that to harmful things telling me to do bad shit to myself and they keep doing this until my subconsciou focus is on them again... this is a waking nightmare, i hate this so damn much, this is how and what it's like when they fucking enslave humans and i wouldnt be surprised if that stupid fucking subconscious link is some feed from background attention to fuel some shit or take energy, how the hell does anyone live like this i dont want this and ive tried so damn many things, nothing short of somebody else who isn't like this directly doing the rituals on me to free me [i'm not asking anyone to do this i actually am relatively fine independently doing this on my own, im just struggling to do it and need help figuring out additional methods] or taking prescription medications to shut down the thoughts or psychic charkas is going to really work, i am legit in psychic chains, how the hell do you save people like us, i dont want to be lost or forgotten or abandoned, i know the gods had been bound and it was humans that freed them, so i dont see why it would be considered evil or anything to free a human who seriously needs help but i dont want to wait until the gods arrive or the enemies energies on this planet are dwindled enough, i want to be able to free myself now. i know the truth i see it and it's awful. i wont stop trying of course and different things and what i can (no i wont take medications) but fuck this sucks

and whats worse is they use the method the terrorist group ISIS uses in using ISIS' name so that if you try to curse or fight them it seems to somehow redirect to the actual god? or at least it keeps making me feel guilty or panicked or fearful in trying to directly attack the connection, they 'named' the tie and connection and focus upon me 'Satan' or every time i try to think of Satan it doesn't go to the real Satan it goes to (((them))) and they use greyish and artificial looking visuals of him and underneath I can see the filthy jesus avatar and other crap energies but they play it off as 'positive', it's like fucking xianity with a different mask, even looking at Satan's sigil, my focus on it instead goes to them. i dont know what part of my focus is actually me and is more free with control and what isn't, i can't tell anymore it's like im played like a damn doll even in my daily choices and the only times i think im fine is when i'm distracted with a movie, a game, music or tv, it's like "dont do anything goyim just sit and do nothing and youll be fine" and when i directly fight this to go do something else, up comes the attacks [i dont retreat to the tv or games or anything rather i sit there trying to fight it off until i end up having a total break down]. if im not spaced out in my head on that stupid shit then im being psychically attacked. i know people say face your fears but this isnt a fear that comes from the self that you can overcome by sheer power of will alone and trying to pull off the attachments causes them to react by making it hurt me or feel like im instead tearing off something of my own soul.

i know its bad but i dont know what to do... am i really stuck just doing what i can as i can until the enemy and their energies is rid of this planet or the gods come back? i somehow doubt it will be as simple as that or work that way... but i dont know... i do in fact have a strong desire to meditate and work on my soul, they've never been able to take that away from me... unless this whole time they somehow fed that desire to 'feed' their shit since I dont 'pray'... my natal chart says otherwise though... so hopefully that's not the case and that they just manipulate where my focus goes among other crap... i hope people can answer my questions here though, ill of course still be trying to do what i can... mostly its grounding and physical stuff... i try to do meditations when i can more properly and do things that involve courage or strength in some way... though even in regards to physical strength i know why so many xians are vegans and vegetarians and stuff... i know my body needs protein but they've tried making me afraid of meat or 'punishing' me with psychic attacks when i do eat it... i'd rather not take protein vitamins though and just eat real physical meat (i still try to do so regardless of their attempts and can be successful with more specific focuses and then just endure the attack).

there's got to be some kind of way out of this and i wont stop trying different methods and find what works until i find it and get out of this damned mess... im sorry to others who are in this mess... or find out that all along they had been the whole time while unaware.... i am very envious of those of you who are free and grounded and never somehow tied to this stuff... must be nice to be free.... i understand crystals and gems have certain vibrational energies, i'd been thinking of crystals or gems and have wanted to try getting one to wear as a necklace over my heart chakra to hopefully reverse, banish the connections or deflect it somehow from the chakra or somehow help it, even in just 'stifling' it somehow to close it since I struggle to do so with my own mind, but i dont know what would work in its vibrational energies best, im specifically looking for something that gives self control and frees from wicked controlling forces or influences both the head and heart chakras. also something that can banish and get rid of confusion to show truths would be nice... please give me every possible gem or crystal for these things please that could help me, I'd be greatly appreciative, especially the confusion and self-control ones

i know spirituality as sadi by maxine can be scientifically explained and energies, vibrations and the physical are like two in the same though they are different realms, theres also radiowaves, and physical faraday cages, so i know there are actual physical things that can help me in some way and that's how desperate i am to be free and gain control. I think the most important thing i need is self control... if I could gain full control over my own self, my thoughts, my focus and even fears, i may be able to free myself from all of this entirely. it's like a veil is over my head... it's psychically stuffy.. hard to see clearly through and sucks... sorry for the long post...

I do think focusing on the existence of it can be negative for the minds though, you don’t have to think too far into it or think that it’s affecting you and it doesn’t have to.

Some of the things you state sound delusional if not falling into outright craziness. Try and rationalize things more as you CAN drive yourself crazy especially if your a victim of the lockdowns whether here in the States or in other countries. BTW if your a US citizen UNLESS there is something bad like a bubonic plague. Lockdowns are unconstitutional they violate the very charter of this country so keep that in mind. So exercise your rights to be out on the streets.

As for why the Gods don't do anything or more specifically why can't the Gods do the job themselves. Because they've been doing that for thousands of years already. Here is the thing the enemy about 12,000-15,000 years ago closer to 15,000 than 12,000 but apparently at 12,000 years bad things happened like the fall of Atlantis and the mass migration of humans around the planet.

About that time 15K or so the enemy Greys and Reptilians performed a HUGE civilization magick assault they probably used several planets if not outright several solar systems to attack us. This is just my assumption but they performed a HUGE spiritual warfare to the point even the Gods realized they are outmatched. It's not that the Gods could stop all of it but some of it was stopped so they DID in fact wage warfare back and greatly reduced the enemy status on our Solar system. As time went on they probably continued and reduced further the enemy. Like HP.Cobra stated what the enemy did both spiritually through warfare and through the jews as their physical agents is probably all the culmination of our societies currently.

So everything that has been happening should have never happened this is one of the reasons why the Gods wanted to return at some point to fix what the enemy did. On top of that the enemy also attacked physically, mentally, and spiritually as of 10,000 years ago striking Phaeton into oblivion and causing nuclear strikes and or conventional strikes on the Earth. As time went on they placed us further into kosher supervision by using the jews as their agents which they created and use as subversive communist species to move us into further lower basement of dimensions.

It's not so much the enemy can hurt the Gods perhaps give them the flu for a week or two and that is it. But there are MORE enemies than the Gods where at those times.

Not to be critical of the Gods I understand they see things in higher plane and higher further foresight. But sometimes I agree with people who deem the Gods as less than stellar and less than capable. IF they knew such situation for such a long time I'm surprised they didn't call back up to their Orion empire especially with Satan the leader staying himself on Earth and issued emergency military maneuvers with the Orion armada fleet.

I know I make myself sound all sci-fi/sci-fan but it's true it seems like whatever the enemy did to take advantage of the situation of our civilization shows us that even the Gods can fail to secure a place and they have to work at it. In other words Gods aren't infallible unlike how the jews portray shehameforash as infallible.

Ether way I try not to make these posts or think about this too far in depth even though there is in JoS Satan'sLibrary information on these events. Because usually people ask these questions I would not be surprised if even when the Gods or even when Satan is spoken to by people that people will be pist off. Especially as people advance into life extension and or immortality lots of people like this old Spanish saying goes "Se quedan con el calor" "They stay with the heat" I assume as people advance and discover past lives and read proper history and educate themselves will be left with the heat of the incidents and maybe even blame Satan and the Gods for being failures. I'm sure many Gods will understand mankind's frustration as time goes on and the Gods are dictating the pace of civilization. But unfortunately some people will require lots of time to heal their wounds.

Anyways I'm sure I'm pissing people off by stating these things almost makes me sounds like a jew or what the Romans would state "The jews are a race that despises the Gods". But don't come up to me and lie and state people who advance their mind, body, and soul will eventually have the deal with the abandonment of the Gods from our past and will try and do something rash. It's one of the reasons why now a days people are violently rejecting the JNWO and moving towards the SNWO even IF they don't do it consciously but subconsciously.

Anyways OP:(Aunoir) just try and calm down a bit. We understand your frustration but in current kosher times try and use that for RTRs, Spiritual warfare, and also your own personal warfare of the eternal struggle but hopefully not suffering of advancing the mind, body, and soul.

Just hope my message is of help and provides some history I've picked up over the years.

We aren't the only planet targeted by enemy aliens and I'd say we are in far better shape than many others.They might have neutered us over lifetimes of enemy control but we haven't been much of a threat because of that. That's a result of the jews being placed here to deal with us and who have done a great deal in reversing our spiritual progress. While things might appear horrible these days it's because the enemies plans are more visible now and the ones here have started taking desperate action do to us fighting back. I am sure the gods focus most of their energy on major affairs outside of our planet because we are capable of handling this here. I am not saying they aren't helping us but the scope of everything going on is quite hard to see from the angle we have.

I experienced same things. If you didnt dedicated then do it if you dedicated do standart rituel to satan ask for protection and help. When you struggle or they making fun with you use your rage it is important maybe they are binding your rage free your rage by using ansuz rune. Work with fire element it is help you for using your anger be angry because they dont want this, if you struggle too much I am sure you are angry too free it and dont afraid to attack them hit them with all of your hate in bad times find your inner rage and direct them if you cant access them catch their essence from their laughing and making fun with you you will sense their disgusting soul when they are doing this shits. Spill out your anger to them NEVER hold back yourself. Do deattachment, freeing soul rituels daily meditations and aura protection cleaning. You must fight... Killing tetragramaton rituel is so effective, each day their controls are getting weaker be strong and fight. I won my fight maybe mine is worse I don't know but with gods help you can do this too.

Good question

answer you don't like…

Aluminium is for sewerage, do you live in a flat?Rhetorical question do not answer

Gear88 said:
Some of the things you state sound delusional if not falling into outright craziness. Try and rationalize things more as you CAN drive yourself crazy especially if your a victim of the lockdowns whether here in the States or in other countries. BTW if your a US citizen UNLESS there is something bad like a bubonic plague. Lockdowns are unconstitutional they violate the very charter of this country so keep that in mind. So exercise your rights to be out on the streets.

As for why the Gods don't do anything or more specifically why can't the Gods do the job themselves. Because they've been doing that for thousands of years already. Here is the thing the enemy about 12,000-15,000 years ago closer to 15,000 than 12,000 but apparently at 12,000 years bad things happened like the fall of Atlantis and the mass migration of humans around the planet.

About that time 15K or so the enemy Greys and Reptilians performed a HUGE civilization magick assault they probably used several planets if not outright several solar systems to attack us. This is just my assumption but they performed a HUGE spiritual warfare to the point even the Gods realized they are outmatched. It's not that the Gods could stop all of it but some of it was stopped so they DID in fact wage warfare back and greatly reduced the enemy status on our Solar system. As time went on they probably continued and reduced further the enemy. Like HP.Cobra stated what the enemy did both spiritually through warfare and through the jews as their physical agents is probably all the culmination of our societies currently.

So everything that has been happening should have never happened this is one of the reasons why the Gods wanted to return at some point to fix what the enemy did. On top of that the enemy also attacked physically, mentally, and spiritually as of 10,000 years ago striking Phaeton into oblivion and causing nuclear strikes and or conventional strikes on the Earth. As time went on they placed us further into kosher supervision by using the jews as their agents which they created and use as subversive communist species to move us into further lower basement of dimensions.

It's not so much the enemy can hurt the Gods perhaps give them the flu for a week or two and that is it. But there are MORE enemies than the Gods where at those times.

Not to be critical of the Gods I understand they see things in higher plane and higher further foresight. But sometimes I agree with people who deem the Gods as less than stellar and less than capable. IF they knew such situation for such a long time I'm surprised they didn't call back up to their Orion empire especially with Satan the leader staying himself on Earth and issued emergency military maneuvers with the Orion armada fleet.

I know I make myself sound all sci-fi/sci-fan but it's true it seems like whatever the enemy did to take advantage of the situation of our civilization shows us that even the Gods can fail to secure a place and they have to work at it. In other words Gods aren't infallible unlike how the jews portray shehameforash as infallible.

Ether way I try not to make these posts or think about this too far in depth even though there is in JoS Satan'sLibrary information on these events. Because usually people ask these questions I would not be surprised if even when the Gods or even when Satan is spoken to by people that people will be pist off. Especially as people advance into life extension and or immortality lots of people like this old Spanish saying goes "Se quedan con el calor" "They stay with the heat" I assume as people advance and discover past lives and read proper history and educate themselves will be left with the heat of the incidents and maybe even blame Satan and the Gods for being failures. I'm sure many Gods will understand mankind's frustration as time goes on and the Gods are dictating the pace of civilization. But unfortunately some people will require lots of time to heal their wounds.

Anyways I'm sure I'm pissing people off by stating these things almost makes me sounds like a jew or what the Romans would state "The jews are a race that despises the Gods". But don't come up to me and lie and state people who advance their mind, body, and soul will eventually have the deal with the abandonment of the Gods from our past and will try and do something rash. It's one of the reasons why now a days people are violently rejecting the JNWO and moving towards the SNWO even IF they don't do it consciously but subconsciously.

Anyways OP:(Aunoir) just try and calm down a bit. We understand your frustration but in current kosher times try and use that for RTRs, Spiritual warfare, and also your own personal warfare of the eternal struggle but hopefully not suffering of advancing the mind, body, and soul.

Just hope my message is of help and provides some history I've picked up over the years.

A better perspective on this is we wouldn't get to enjoy what is coming as much if we didn't fight for it. Here is more the bigger picture. I am not even convinced Satan himself could do this so far as taking down the enemies magick here. The reason is the grid on earh. This was a barrier that blocked the Gods from even being here in astral. So their magick would be blocked. If the enemy could force the Gods to do their bidding like with these rituals where they abused them even somewhat that means they didn't have enough power to change this plane or planet. So we should probably leave it at that. They still really tried and for that we should be grateful. It is only immature people who would be that mad at them. They are holding up our efforts now and helping out. They are not going to let the grid be put back up now. So we are safe let's just keep helping out and finish the enemy now.

Also why do some people think everything is to be done for us with no effort on our part at all. I agree with Cobra on those people. It's the enemy that wants people to be dependent and have everything done for them. This is cause they want slaves not independent people. They really only encourage that attitude though and pretend to do stuff for people. Cause its them that cause all the problems. So spiritual protection say a prayer they just stop attacking for example and pretend rabbi jewsus helped or pretend to fear him and leave after mind games. Healing they just do it now and then to keep people in their programs but most the time they dont do anything. Money and wealth they give to people that go along with their agenda but thats only temporary because in the end these wealthy people will be borged too and forced to live in the same communist shithole. So yeah let's not encourage people not to be independent.

We will enjoy the results of this way more anyways if we can say hey I fought for this.

There is a chance if the Gods do everything too that people may not spiritually advance much and be lazy just due to attitude of having everything handed to them and later on this might happen again with the enemy or some other threat like them. So let's close this forever and make the world a better place ourselves as much as we can.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back