Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Self discovered Black Void like technique. Safe/Delusion?

Ravenheart666

Not more than 20 minutes ago, after getting sick of being afraid of accidentally and compulsively directing my awareness to enemy and maybe even self created thought forms I started visualizing and emulating the feeling within myself of being like a total absolute Black Hole/Void like state (like quite literal physical synesthesia), where I took all the mental projections, sensations and aberrations and simply devoured them and obliterated them internally but also externally at the same time.

Like with spheres of absolute nothingness that destroy everything , less the satanic symbolism , that , somehow , I don't know how , have a spiritual unbreakable form within my being. At first I was afraid of eliminating those too , but it was only a mental projection in itself.

I don't know how to explain but I feel so much better and in tune with myself now ,like I regained some large percentage of my mental faculties by only doing that for a couple of times.

Now , though I don't know if is it bad for me in the long term to do so? Or is it better because now i can literally confront and kill the projections that fucked with my head and soul? Or something that may make me become recklessly overconfident.

Thing is I always took the most "ideal" and bright approach to my spiritual modality, being all bright light and fusy and trying to emulate perfection, trying desperately to avoid any interaction with the ugly part of what it means to be on this spiritual path ( like the enemy attacks, projections and all that shit )because of the fear that I might lose my identity and essence. BULLSHIT ALL! IT WAS ME AND MY STUPID FEAR THAT GAVE THEM ANY POWER IN THE FIRST PLACE. I'm taking it ALL BACK and will destroy any shit projections they may cast on it with pure DISSOLUTION and PERFECT DISINTEREST.

I AM OF SATAN! Nothing will change that !

When you say black hole do you mean you suck up energy like in foundation meditation? Because that might be bad if you do it for a long time I think, or for me it feels overwhelming if Im not under the sun.
I also get paranoid and start putting my awareness on the enemy and on alot of past spiritual entities I would get harassed by. I just try to so through it and focus on what I'm doing because my faith is strong enough that I know nothin will happen to me and since I do my workings twice a day everyday I also have faith in myself and know that if I have to fight them off I will.
Although I do see them sometimes I try not to interact with them or give them attention. If they get to close I will swing at them( I know it's autistic because my had goes through). But not like trying to fight the air, but just swinging past their projection, so they know that if I could project to I'd destroy them. I Still dont really know how to fight them off or how that really works so I apologise if I'm making this site look bad.

Like a black hole, within yourself? I don't wish to cause panic or anything, but wouldn't that be like suppressing things and keeping them locked deeply inside and not allowing them to surface, which bubble up and need to come out, or erupt out, in the future - i.e. because such needs have not been met and such problems have not been fixed and healed... or am I misunderstanding? Maybe I am just being nit-picky, but I would think to put said 'black hole' sucking bad energies and thoughts and things to be outside of me, so those things, etc., are removed from me.

Do not claim, own nor posses the stupid fear. It is not yours! Do not take it all back; instead, (forgive me for this) let it go, let it go...

/nit-picky (perhaps)

Ravenheart666 said:
Its funny that someone else also had that idea. I have been doing that for a long time already and it works well. It doesn't have any negative side-effects, so feel free to use it as much and whenever you like.

You should make it a point to try things yourself and not depend on others to tell you what to do, what not to do, and how to do it. Just be aware of your mind and your body, so that you can pick up on any harmful things you may be doing before they create you actual damage/issues. This isn't related to this method here, which is completely harmless, but rather as overall advice for experimentation in general.

That's the will and intent which can go as physically as possible. Flushing out related negativities is possible. As well you could try the same with the spine, which will have the center in the brain, and with this technique you can go in a couple of seconds in deep trance

That's the will and intent which can go as physically as possible. Flushing out related negativities is possible. As well you could try the same with the spine, which will have the center in the brain, and with this technique you can go in a couple of seconds in deep trance

FancyMancy said:
Like a black hole, within yourself? I don't wish to cause panic or anything, but wouldn't that be like suppressing things and keeping them locked deeply inside and not allowing them to surface, which bubble up and need to come out, or erupt out, in the future - i.e. because such needs have not been met and such problems have not been fixed and healed... or am I misunderstanding? Maybe I am just being nit-picky, but I would think to put said 'black hole' sucking bad energies and thoughts and things to be outside of me, so those things, etc., are removed from me.

Do not claim, own nor posses the stupid fear. It is not yours! Do not take it all back; instead, (forgive me for this) let it go, let it go...

/nit-picky (perhaps)

No this is not nit-picky, you actually make a very good point *surprised Pikachu face*

But it also depends, if he really takes everything into his being, then I wouldn’t do it xD

But also within your body and soul, there are infinite points that are directly connected to the Astral, maybe it gets pushed out there..?

FancyMancy said:

/nit-picky (perhaps)

No this is not nit-picky, you actually make a very good point *surprised Pikachu face*

But it also depends, if he really takes everything into his being, then I wouldn’t do it xD

But also within your body and soul, there are infinite points that are directly connected to the Astral, maybe it gets pushed out there..?

NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:

/nit-picky (perhaps)

Out into the Astral, through your Soul? Did you notice how much mud a dog drags through your house onto your nice, clean carpets after s/he has been out in the rain enjoying a spa day in a mud bath?! I don't think dragging dirt into and through your Soul to be pushed on to the Astral is a good and healthy thing. A clean Soul is like housekeeping. (I want to say someone else mentioned this housekeeping analogy ages ago, but I am not certain if they did and I just remembered it now randomly, so I cannot give them credit for it, or if I made it up myself just now.) The Aura of Protection is like sci-fi spaceship shields. Maybe I am just misunderstanding what Ravenheart666 was meaning.

Besides, in one of the Soul-cleaning workings HPS Maxine shared, she said to move the dirt down through your Soul to your feet and push it out into a pile, rather than sort of suck all dirt into yourself to let it be eaten up into a black hole - which again to me seems like it is burying it deeply within the Soul, trying to 'sweep it under the carpet', keeping it hidden and causing future unconscious Mental, Spiritual and possibly Physical problems and ill health. (Personally, I think it would be better to have the dirt be removed from the shortest possible route out of the Soul, to the nearest surface out of it, rather than dragging a waste bag full of stinky, horrible crap through your Soul down to, and out of, your feet, though.)

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:

/nit-picky (perhaps)

Out into the Astral, through your Soul? Did you notice how much mud a dog drags through your house onto your nice, clean carpets after s/he has been out in the rain enjoying a spa day in a mud bath?! I don't think dragging dirt into and through your Soul to be pushed on to the Astral is a good and healthy thing. A clean Soul is like housekeeping. (I want to say someone else mentioned this housekeeping analogy ages ago, but I am not certain if they did and I just remembered it now randomly, so I cannot give them credit for it, or if I made it up myself just now.) The Aura of Protection is like sci-fi spaceship shields. Maybe I am just misunderstanding what Ravenheart666 was meaning.

Besides, in one of the Soul-cleaning workings HPS Maxine shared, she said to move the dirt down through your Soul to your feet and push it out into a pile, rather than sort of suck all dirt into yourself to let it be eaten up into a black hole - which again to me seems like it is burying it deeply within the Soul, trying to 'sweep it under the carpet', keeping it hidden and causing future unconscious Mental, Spiritual and possibly Physical problems and ill health. (Personally, I think it would be better to have the dirt be removed from the shortest possible route out of the Soul, to the nearest surface out of it, rather than dragging a waste bag full of stinky, horrible crap through your Soul down to, and out of, your feet, though.)

FancyMancy said:
NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:

/nit-picky (perhaps)

Yes , fancy, I'm now finding myslef agreeing with you and came to the conclusion that I was driven by rage rather than anything conclusive. I ditched that process and only use it for the RTR addition (with external black void) , then started simply doing the "Veenasa" mantra at the start of each meditation session untill I feel calm and centred

Ravenheart666 said:
Yes , fancy, I'm now finding myslef agreeing with you and came to the conclusion that I was driven by rage rather than anything conclusive. I ditched that process and only use it for the RTR addition (with external black void) , then started simply doing the "Veenasa" mantra at the start of each meditation session untill I feel calm and centred

Oh, I don't want to be responsible about others' meditations/workings, nor do I want to try and force you (or anyone) to change your (or their) meditation ways. I merely was just saying that I was very much uncertain about that. I do hope that what I say helps, however. :)

FancyMancy said:
...negative energies and soul cleansing

With Returning Curses Pt1. which everyone should use. The demon summoned through the prayer takes the negative energy and in essence your donating some energy to the Gods to use plus being assisted in cleaning with the entity.

I think your statement [member: @FancyMancy] might have meant to work with RCPt1/Pt2 so the entity takes the negative away from you and uses it for spiritual warfare. Both the programmed energy sloughing and unprogrammed energy sloughing from F-RTR cleaning and then your normal routine for cleaning and protecting and when your done with all the cleaning and protection. Then tell Satan to tell the demon to take the negative energies and return it to the senders.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back