Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What is Jupiter's mantra?

StyleCoin

I will start a 90 day job on 26/5/21, it will be a perfect job for me to survive with the misfortunes that will come soon.

StyleCoin said:
I will start a 90 day job on 26/5/21, it will be a perfect job for me to survive with the misfortunes that will come soon.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160119200711/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Jupiter_Square.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20160119200721/http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Shortcuts.html

StyleCoin said:

https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Planetary_Squares.html

Ol argedco luciftias said:
StyleCoin said:
thank you all for your help. :)
can i use outside the square?
Yes you can. It doesn't need to be done in the square pattern. You can do it whatever number of times you want. :D
thanks again.xD

StyleCoin said:
Yes you can. It doesn't need to be done in the square pattern. You can do it whatever number of times you want. :D

Since this square is so short and low reps would that make it more powerful than this if say someone did 40 times the Jupiter mantra either short or long for 40 days or is the Square more powerful.

slyscorpion said:
StyleCoin said:

Since this square is so short and low reps would that make it more powerful than this if say someone did 40 times the Jupiter mantra either short or long for 40 days or is the Square more powerful.
I'm not sure. Since I don't think it's a good time for the square anyway.

slyscorpion said:
StyleCoin said:

This an interesting question. Unfortunately only someone that is quite advanced or a God can answer you. Either way Jupiter energy is quite powerful anyway so I do think its going to work for 40 days and 40reps. In my opinion the shorter square are this way even because the energy of the planet is quite powerful and it does not take a lot to manifest, but this just my opinion. I know for sure Saturn (unfortunately) does manifest faster than other energies.

luis said:
slyscorpion said:

This an interesting question. Unfortunately only someone that is quite advanced or a God can answer you. Either way Jupiter energy is quite powerful anyway so I do think its going to work for 40 days and 40reps. In my opinion the shorter square are this way even because the energy of the planet is quite powerful and it does not take a lot to manifest, but this just my opinion. I know for sure Saturn (unfortunately) does manifest faster than other energies.

I think maybe the slower something moves the more powerful it is and the less it takes to manifest. Ok moon Fastest longer square. Mercury 2nd fastest 2nd longest. Venus 3rd Fastest 3rd Longest. Sun 4th fastest 4th longest and so on Mars is slower so shorter then Jupiter then Saturn that is if your looking at the squares.

In astrology something more often manifests if its going to with a personal planet when it retrogrades or slows down.

The even slower planets Uranus Neptune and pluto manifest the most powerfully so they don't have a known square (but they do have known mantras posted various places that people should steer clear of in my mind cause the effects can be bad or unpredictable or too powerful)

I think your onto something. Maybe someone shouldn't do 40 times of such a mantra each day at risk of overloading their soul on the element that Jupiter is in or something. Maybe it should be lower like 9 or 18 or something.

Ya. The "40" comes from doing something for 40 days to make it more permanent. Nobody ever said anything about doing anything 40 times each day.

slyscorpion said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:

I think maybe the slower something moves the more powerful it is and the less it takes to manifest. Ok moon Fastest longer square. Mercury 2nd fastest 2nd longest. Venus 3rd Fastest 3rd Longest. Sun 4th fastest 4th longest and so on Mars is slower so shorter then Jupiter then Saturn that is if your looking at the squares.

In astrology something more often manifests if its going to with a personal planet when it retrogrades or slows down.

The even slower planets Uranus Neptune and pluto manifest the most powerfully so they don't have a known square (but they do have known mantras posted various places that people should steer clear of in my mind cause the effects can be bad or unpredictable or too powerful)

I think your onto something. Maybe someone shouldn't do 40 times of such a mantra each day at risk of overloading their soul on the element that Jupiter is in or something. Maybe it should be lower like 9 or 18 or something.
Its interesting, Jupiter and Saturn seems to be quite powerful in astrology and like you said they are slow planets and have short squares.

Something I'm experementing with is to use just one mantra for a square. For example instead of using the longer mantra for the sun square I just use SURYA.

I think it will work anyway because you just need Solar energy to work, the longer mantra is used just to make more energy but they will definitely work with shorter ones (at least in theory, I've just started).

luis said:
slyscorpion said:
luis said:

Its interesting, Jupiter and Saturn seems to be quite powerful in astrology and like you said they are slow planets and have short squares.

Something I'm experementing with is to use just one mantra for a square. For example instead of using the longer mantra for the sun square I just use SURYA.

I think it will work anyway because you just need Solar energy to work, the longer mantra is used just to make more energy but they will definitely work with shorter ones (at least in theory, I've just started).

Really I am unconvinced that will work. The end part but I guess you could try. I would at least do the shorter version though like aum suryae Nama or svaha I kind of think the energy needs direction like that to be effective. Maybe someone if they were skilled in sanskrit could come up with other mantras that work with the square but just doing the planet word probably won't do much cause it has little direction the svaha or Nama tells the energy how to manifest in the material or spiritual and Aum gives it more power.

slyscorpion said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:

Really I am unconvinced that will work. The end part but I guess you could try. I would at least do the shorter version though like aum suryae Nama or svaha I kind of think the energy needs direction like that to be effective. Maybe someone if they were skilled in sanskrit could come up with other mantras that work with the square but just doing the planet word probably won't do much cause it has little direction the svaha or Nama tells the energy how to manifest in the material or spiritual and Aum gives it more power.
Its an experiment, it really does not take much time. First impressions I can say the energy feels more powerful than a normal working, this is good I think because it means the square is working. Will see what happen. In my opinion the rules are not so strickt.

The square's are meant to be used with the planets energies, all the mantra of each square are related to the planet but not specifically only for it, for example Shrim is in the Venus square but if you look at the proprety of this bija mantra it can be used for more things that are not Venus related.

This makes me think that the mantra can be shortened even more, this is why HP Maxine gived the short versions, even AUM and NAMA/SVAHA are just to make the energy more powerful but not necessarily meant to be used. It the mantra where so sensitive we would not have the short versions.

Don't get me wrong I know the long versions are more powerful than my version but in my opinion not that much powerful than the shorter version with AUM, this is why it can be used. At the end what is powerful in these squares are not the mantras but how the square is done, each square is like a key to each chakras. This is where the power come from.

slyscorpion said:
luis said:
slyscorpion said:

Luis' "SURYA" approach does not seem plausible. Like you said, it has to be directed, and if he wants a shorter mantra then there is already the short version available.

Henu the Great said:
slyscorpion said:
luis said:

Luis' "SURYA" approach does not seem plausible. Like you said, it has to be directed, and if he wants a shorter mantra then there is already the short version available.
Explain me why. Nobody here knows it, you are just following the "rules". No HP's said it can't be done. At best it will not work. I'm trying sometimes, if it does not work I'm just wasting my own time. I'm some days in and I can say this, the energy feels strong, even when I'm doing 2 reps in a day or 4 reps, the energy feels strong than a normal surya working.

I'm aware the longer mantra is the strongest because well there are many more solar mantras but by following the same logic Maxine used to make the shorter version (Aum Suryae Nama) then you should still be able to shorten it even more. Its just logical to me, if you can cut down the longer version you can still cut down the short one as long as you use a solar mantra. I would love for HP HoodedCobra to come here and say something about it, I know he is busy, I'll quote him but i don't think he will answer.

luis said:
Explain me why. Nobody here knows it, you are just following the "rules". No HP's said it can't be done. At best it will not work. I'm trying sometimes, if it does not work I'm just wasting my own time. I'm some days in and I can say this, the energy feels strong, even when I'm doing 2 reps in a day or 4 reps, the energy feels strong than a normal surya working.

I'm aware the longer mantra is the strongest because well there are many more solar mantras but by following the same logic Maxine used to make the shorter version (Aum Suryae Nama) then you should still be able to shorten it even more. Its just logical to me, if you can cut down the longer version you can still cut down the short one as long as you use a solar mantra. I would love for HP HoodedCobra to come here and say something about it, I know he is busy, I'll quote him but i don't think he will answer.
Slyscorpion and me both said the energy needs a direction. It does not make sense for me to simply recite "sun" and to expect it to work. If you want a shorter mantra aum surya nama/svaha does exist.

You can of course try if you want to, it's your life and you are free to experiment as you wish.

Henu the Great said:
luis said:

Slyscorpion and me both said the energy needs a direction. It does not make sense for me to simply recite "sun" and to expect it to work. If you want a shorter mantra aum surya nama/svaha does exist.

You can of course try if you want to, it's your life and you are free to experiment as you wish.
But I'm not just recitaging 'sun'. SURYA is the mantra of the sun, it invoke solar energy. Either way, I'm trying anyway.

Energy needs direction to do stuff to be honest. Also for people that are more starting out the shorter mantra actually can be better as its a little less powerful but not by a lot.

Anyways its your life yes do what you want however I think its not going to work especially if you then use Surya later for cleaning or something. Your just saying the word sun. Ok that does not tell it what to do. In the best of cases all this will do is put the energy into your aura or soul and thats it its not going to manifest anything.

Even if your doing a working without the square just vibrating the planitary mantra 111 times or something isnt going to manifest anywhere near as much as if you used Aum _____(mantra) and ended in svaha or Namah

The mantra is not just bullshit random words that you can throw away the ones you don't want. Each sound provides direction and force to the energy, and they all work together. Like the engine in a car. The engine has several parts all working together, and gas is what burns and makes it move. You can throw the engine away and just chant "gasoline" all day, but a puddle of gas on the ground is never going to drive you anywhere. The mantra is only 7 words, just do it.

The mantra is not just bullshit random words that you can throw away the ones you don't want. Each sound provides direction and force to the energy, and they all work together. Like the engine in a car. The engine has several parts all working together, and gas is what burns and makes it move. You can throw the engine away and just chant "gasoline" all day, but a puddle of gas on the ground is never going to drive you anywhere. The mantra is only 7 words, just do it.
I don't agree. I agree that the mantra is more powerful in the longer version because guess what there are 7 mantra you are vibrating and of course its going to raise more energy but the point of the square is to invoke the planet energy, Surya and or Suryae can and will invoke the sun energy, every other mantra in the longer version is to make it more powerful. AUM and NAMA/SVAHA too are making it more powerful.

I don't why it you are taking it so personal. Its an experiment, nobody is getting hurt, at best it will not work. Like I already said I'm some days in and the energy feels more powerful than just using the Mantra without the Square. I definitely feel its working. I wish HP HoodedCobra would replay because I can't ask a God and I feel he is experienced enough to know if something like this would work but like I said its an experiment to see if done like this will work. My intuition is telling me it can work.

luis said:
I don't agree. I agree that the mantra is more powerful in the longer version because guess what there are 7 mantra you are vibrating and of course its going to raise more energy but the point of the square is to invoke the planet energy, Surya and or Suryae can and will invoke the sun energy, every other mantra in the longer version is to make it more powerful. AUM and NAMA/SVAHA too are making it more powerful.

I don't why it you are taking it so personal. Its an experiment, nobody is getting hurt, at best it will not work. Like I already said I'm some days in and the energy feels more powerful than just using the Mantra without the Square. I definitely feel its working. I wish HP HoodedCobra would replay because I can't ask a God and I feel he is experienced enough to know if something like this would work but like I said its an experiment to see if done like this will work. My intuition is telling me it can work.
At first paragraph you state that more vibrations, more power. And on the second you say you feel more powerful effects from less effort. Does not compute.

You could be doing progress with short mantra and there would be no guessing. In any case hate to see someone waste time, but each has their own path to carve.

Henu the Great said:
luis said:

At first paragraph you state that more vibrations, more power. And on the second you say you feel more powerful effects from less effort. Does not compute.

You could be doing progress with short mantra and there would be no guessing. In any case hate to see someone waste time, but each has their own path to carve.
Me not being a native english speaker does not help. The square's are different than 'normal' spells. Their power is from the square itself rather than the mantra. HP Maxine when she posted the square's gived first the longer mantra's because this is what you find in the hindu books.

Then she made/find the cut down versions of the mantra's who did work, they where a bit less powerful but they did work. Now if you can cut down the longer mantra and still make it work then why you can't do it with the shorter ones? There are really no rules against it.

It is going to be a bit less powerful? Yes, Is it going to manifest what I want anyway just like with the shorter mantra's? Probably yes. Why am I wasting my time if I don't know if it fully works? Because I want to try, it takes me 5-10 minutes to do it, It does not take me that much time. I feel its working.

I don't know why you are taking it so personaly, I wish you where more open minded, I explained you the reasons why it can work and they seem pretty logical to me, HP Maxine tried things before posting them.
I'm not going to replay to this anymore, I don't like close minded people. I'm not doing anything dangerous, I'm just trying something my intuition is telling me is going to work. If it doesnt nothing bad will happen, so I don't why you are taking it personaly.

Henu the Great said:
Closed minded and taking it personally. :D Nope.
Well. I'm happy you are not those things. I don't have anything against a fellow SS ;) Hopefuly you don't 'hate' me too :cool:

luis said:
Well. I'm happy you are not those things. I don't have anything against a fellow SS ;) Hopefuly you don't 'hate' me too :cool:
Lol no hate in this case. I might seem serious person, but it is what it is, and I don't let my emotions control me as much as before. I can let go easier than before, and it wasn't hard before either.

Henu the Great said:
luis said:
Lol no hate in this case. I might seem serious person, but it is what it is, and I don't let my emotions control me as much as before. I can let go easier than before, and it wasn't hard before either.
Good, I don't want to 'hate' a fellow SS. Like any big families we can disagree with some things, its totaly normal.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back