Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

WHO confirms Actual Killer Viruses yet to come, Lockdown just a Beta Test

Jack

The World Health Organization has warned that the coronavirus pandemic is ‘not necessarily the big one’ and that a more deadly virus could yet sweep the globe.

Dr Mike Ryan, head of the WHO emergencies programme, said on Tuesday that the pandemic was a ‘wake-up call’.

‘This pandemic has been very severe… it has affected every corner of this planet. But this is not necessarily the big one,‘ he told a media
briefing.

Being vaccinated against the virus did not mean an end to social distancing and other public health measures, chief scientist Dr Soumya Swaminathan told the briefing on Tuesday.

I don’t believe we have the evidence on any of the vaccines to be confident that it’s going to prevent people from actually getting the infection and therefore being able to pass it on.
(Because the vaccine isn't about vaccination. It's an mRNA gene altering substance.)

‘So I think we need to assume that people who have been vaccinated also need to take the same precautions,’ Swaminathan said, adding that the vaccine is intended to prevent symptomatic disease as well as severe cases of infection and deaths.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9098449/WHO-says-coronavirus-pandemic-not-necessarily-big-one.html

I already told you what was coming, because I saw the videos of Bill Gates literally saying that another pandemic was coming (the real one.) And Klaus Swabb the Davos mastermind saying that a coming Cyberpandemic is going to dwarf the effects of this current lockdown situation.

The lockdown is just a Beta test of operant conditioning where they gauge if they can lock you down in your house and if the majority of humanity comply.

Remember the scientific elites who support all this are now our enemies. Any Doctor or scientists who does not speak out and supports all this has made his choice to turn against us all.

Yeah I have lost the brain dead idea of trying to save everyone

Right now I’d rather see the traitors die, so tired of being screwed over by other gentiles, I also know it’s not their fault, but these people who accept bribes and see the agenda literally in front of their eyes deserve the same treatment that Jews do

shit in 2021 ain’t looking good, these Jews will try to bring everyone down with them

A bit of a warmonger mentality, but finally we are approaching times were this fake ass system is collapsing. It’s rage inducing living in this world of NPCs where nobody has a spine to stand up, the covid situation only makes me go red hot as nobody really objects quarantine and stupid measures (talking about my country here)

Surely, awareness is so high these days, but for now most of people are harvesting the hate and venting at a screen. You know, the time must come for bsing around to end, where’s the real action? There must be a tipping point, people should stand the fuck up and realize that it’s time to act

Only 500 million people left on earth by 2030. They’ve got 9 years left. If they are serious about that goal something big and REAL will have to happen unlike covid.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Only 500 million people left on earth by 2030. They’ve got 9 years left. If they are serious about that goal something big and REAL will have to happen unlike covid.
Probably they will also force China and US into a war in the very near future. The military was notified of EMP weapons that could be deployed by China and maybe the US is already prepared no one knows. They said that there will be an EMP strike which will shut down all communications and the grid which is proceeded by a nuclear strike. If that were to happen India, and Australia will join in the fray and there would be a massive depopulation event in hours. Then they begin the land invasions, which possibly the US and allies will be able to block.

Other possibilities are massive Food Shortages that depopulate the third world. US is already reaching the breaking point in the case for Civil war, and possibly it might actually happen.

We need to be ready for all possibilities. I'm enlisting if those Communists start the war,that's sure.

V12-POWER said:
Yeah I have lost the brain dead idea of trying to save everyone

Right now I’d rather see the traitors die, so tired of being screwed over by other gentiles, I also know it’s not their fault, but these people who accept bribes and see the agenda literally in front of their eyes deserve the same treatment that Jews do

shit in 2021 ain’t looking good, these Jews will try to bring everyone down with them

A bit of a warmonger mentality, but finally we are approaching times were this fake ass system is collapsing. It’s rage inducing living in this world of NPCs where nobody has a spine to stand up, the covid situation only makes me go red hot as nobody really objects quarantine and stupid measures (talking about my country here)

Surely, awareness is so high these days, but for now most of people are harvesting the hate and venting at a screen. You know, the time must come for bsing around to end, where’s the real action? There must be a tipping point, people should stand the fuck up and realize that it’s time to act

I completly agree. This type of thinking very much goes along with my Jupiter in Aries placement. In fact I might actually somewhat enjoy the war aspect of this. I would love to see people that are traitors pay although to be honest I tend to go overboard a little sometimes with this. I am honestly tired of dealing with NPC people. If some of them come around great but if they don't let them go down with the enemy.

Ok so some people that were NPCs and do survive or decide to switch to our side will also need a lot of re-education and reprogramming in the future too. That can partly be done by us taking control of the media because their brains are really maluable. "You change the programming you change the people." "Use emotions for the masses and save reason for the few". I dont know who came up with the first one I remember reading that somewhere but the second quote is from Hitler.

I will not be surprised if suddenly there will be a "deadly virus" that will be "cured" only by micro-chipping yourself...

These disgusting bastards will use every mean to terrify the people to drive them where they want, like sheeps.

Blitzkreig said:
Jack said:
We need to be ready for all possibilities. I'm enlisting if those Communists start the war,that's sure.

If you enlist you will barely have the space or time to clean your aura and apply an AOP.
I'll just do the standard too down ball of light removing dirt visualization plus AOP visualization then. I wouldn't miss the war for anything.

Jack said:
I'm enlisting if those Communists start the war,that's sure.

Blitzkrieg is right, I don't think an Occultist should enlist, Jack. We can do spiritual warfare. In World War 2, occultist did their part away from the battlefield. Enlisting will have few benefits and more drawbacks.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back