Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A legit question.

Look it’s probably none of my business but I’ve been a with the JoS since 2012 and we’ve been through a lot of shit online since. I’m glad all my fellow brothers and sisters in Satan are doing great and most still active on the forums, I usually don’t interact I just log on the site to check to see new updates or new schedules for the RTRs but I noticed something. We haven’t heard from HP Maxine Dietrich? Is everything ok? Do you need our help? Some people would make fun of me but I’m genuinely concerned and could say in a sense care for her since she brought me to Father Satan and has contributed to the cause ever since.

Hail Father Satan!

Nice try troll.
Really makes you wonder why people who are here from so long and never had any account pop up to just ask about HPS Maxine. Nothing but a cheap jewish troll attempt to instill doubts in people's minds.

Aquarius said:
Nice try troll.
Really makes you wonder why people who are here from so long and never had any account pop up to just ask about HPS Maxine. Nothing but a cheap jewish troll attempt to instill doubts in people's minds.

Seriously? You’re a moron. I care for my brothers and sisters in Satan and I’m called a troll for it? How will that instill doubt to people’s minds? Don’t you think if I was a troll I could say something a little more incriminating? It’s just a simply question I’ve been a dedicated Satanist for many years don’t refer to me as some jew bitch KIKE.

UnderSatansAuthority said:
Aquarius said:
Nice try troll.

Seriously? You’re a moron. I care for my brothers and sisters in Satan and I’m called a troll for it? How will that instill doubt to people’s minds? Don’t you think if I was a troll I could say something a little more incriminating? It’s just a simply question I’ve been a dedicated Satanist for many years don’t refer to me as some jew bitch KIKE.
Yes, suddenly everyone who joins is here from 20 years and asks the same exact questions. Don't think we're so stupid.

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:
Nice try troll.

Yes, suddenly everyone who joins is here from 20 years and asks the same exact questions. Don't think we're so stupid.

I don’t have to take this from you, nor do I have to prove my loyalty for Father Satan. All I did was ask if she’s fine, I don’t care why she’s inactive that’s that.

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:
Nice try troll.

I don’t have to take this from you, nor do I have to prove my loyalty for Father Satan. All I did was ask if she’s fine, I don’t care why she’s inactive that’s that.

I think people just want to feel as if though their concerns should be amplified in validity or something by saying they're a long time member. I don't think they are all Jews, just not true to themselves, leading to not being true to others. I could be wrong. I mean I did find this website in 9th grade back in 2015. I seen it spray painted on a wall by my house and when I visited it was interesting. I didn't really get into it until last year because I'd always procrastinate and make excuses for myself. Really I wouldn't even consider myself a member until 2 months ago because that's when I started taking this more seriously when I met an enemy who thought I knew more than I did and tried to kill me.... proving to me that Satan was the right choice.

Whitecloud said:
Aquarius said:
Nice try troll.
She is just somebody who is asking a normal question, you don't have to be a dick head to people, i find you to be the most humourless person I have ever seen and with no respect at all for others even the ones that are much older than you. I bet you have not yet seen anything in life and you think you can just talk to people anyhow and being disrespectful, keep being delusional am sure you will advance
Remember who has 5+ banned accounts, me or you?

Low Priest said:
Aquarius said:
Low Priest said:
Hey brother, are you from Italy?
No, why do you ask?
Because back in 2015 when I was an edgy teenager I used graffiti to write the JoS on a wall. Fortunately I was never caught, as that was pure vandalism.... lol
When you made me remember it, I was like "How fucking retarded was I?" lol

Aquarius said:

If you're actually an SS don't be offended by what I said, you made it sure in every possible way to look like a troll.

Whitecloud said:
Aquarius said:
Whitecloud said:
She is just somebody who is asking a normal question, you don't have to be a dick head to people, i find you to be the most humourless person I have ever seen and with no respect at all for others even the ones that are much older than you. I bet you have not yet seen anything in life and you think you can just talk to people anyhow and being disrespectful, keep being delusional am sure you will advance
Remember who has 5+ banned accounts, me or you?
Hehehe what 5+ accounts and did you banned them or is it your delusions again, only two of my accounts was banned and that was long time ago. But am not gonno sit here and waste my breath on you your answers already proves how immature and humourless you are maybe you should try growing up and showing more maturity it will help you, bye
Not even that long ago. Still 2 accounts.
All you do is try and pick useless fights here, uselessly insult, also with your own black brethren. You have some work to do on yourself. That's why you got banned.
If someone here is immature, that is you.
I'm not gonna answer other useless attempts to validate your ego. Aquarius out.

Whitecloud said:
Am quite sure having your accounts getting banned is something that have happened to even the most long time members here in the past and am sure even you too.
Yes 3 years ago is a long time ago, those accounts which you think were banned were not banned, one was suspended and I just decided to change usernames, also aguring with people and putting idiots like you in their place is not useless agurments,you think its everybody you will talk to anyhow that will keep quite and let you go, you are wrong.
The only reason I answering you is because I don't want new members to adopt your indecent stupid habits,
So get lost
Whitecloud. This is not the first time you are being cocky and "putting people in their places" when it's not even called for. If you don't like him then ignore him. It's simply a board and he did not relay false info or anything. You just don't like him. It's ok, let it go.

And I'm pretty sure your quesstimate about people having their accounts banned is pretty much wrong. Lol.

Whitecloud said:
Aquarius said:
Whitecloud said:
Hehehe what 5+ accounts and did you banned them or is it your delusions again, only two of my accounts was banned and that was long time ago. But am not gonno sit here and waste my breath on you your answers already proves how immature and humourless you are maybe you should try growing up and showing more maturity it will help you, bye
All you do is try and pick useless fights here, uselessly insult, also with your own black brethren.
And all you do is insult others and act disrespectful even to your white brothers and the newbies,
At least I don't insult people who only asked of hps Maxine, I only insulted those who makes the first insult, yours is defferent, completely humourless and disrespectful like a kid on the internet
As I just said, you start useless fights that benefit nothing but your own ego, have some control.

If one looks like a troll first post in what can I do about it? I do not call out people randomly, while you tend to insult everybody who doesn't agree with you. You're known for it, otherwise it wouldn't have been you to be banned twice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back