Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Frequencies

Malpirgi Zodinu

A recent post by Shining Sloth 666 and a show I watched made me think about something...

Does the frequency at which you vibrate mantras matter when working towards a specific goal?
For example, when vibrating "Laum" into my Root chakra, the frequency/tone of my voice is much lower than when vibrating "Maum" into my Crown chakra.
So, if I were to do a working for willpower ( to use an oft mentioned example), should I vibrate the chosen mantra in the frequency of the Solar Chakra?
Does it matter? Most people have a standard frequency/tone to their voices, and unchecked, will resort to this frequency when vibrating...

A related question, is our natural voice frequency/tone when vibrating related to the Akasha?

Another related question, would this also apply to the RTRs? Would vibrating a specific RTR at the frequency of the chakra ruled by what we are reversing increase the power of the RTR?

Yet another related question, the show I mention above noted that many underground (and some above ground, but enclosed) ancient sacred sites have a resonant frequency of 110hz. I don't know how legit this info is, but does anyone know the significance/meaning of this 110hz?

Nice questions you came up with there^^
I found that:
110 Hz - Pure Frequency Associated with the Stomach and Ovaries
110 Hertz is the frequency which is associated with both the stomach and the ovaries. *(110)\biblio*

In a pilot study in 2008 by Dr. Ian Cook, this frequency showed a direct neurological effect that suppressed the left side of the pre-frontal cortex and activated or increased the right side. The results showed that the language and logic were shut down while mood, social behavior and empathy increased. *(110-2)\biblio* Dr. Ian Cook is an Associate Director of the UCLA Laboratory of Brain, Behavior and Pharmacology as well as an Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Bio behavioral Sciences at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, and the Director of Unipolar Depression Research at the Semel Institute. *(110-3)\biblio*

Recording Highlights:

Improved Mood
Improved Social Behavior
Improved Empathy
Usage And Suggestions:

This is a perfect frequency for anyone who is shy in group settings because of it's ability to help improve social behavior. It's also a great 'pick me up' frequency as it can help improve your mood.

Shining Sloth 666 said:
Nice questions you came up with there^^
I found that:
110 Hz - Pure Frequency Associated with the Stomach and Ovaries
110 Hertz is the frequency which is associated with both the stomach and the ovaries. *(110)\biblio*

In a pilot study in 2008 by Dr. Ian Cook, this frequency showed a direct neurological effect that suppressed the left side of the pre-frontal cortex and activated or increased the right side. The results showed that the language and logic were shut down while mood, social behavior and empathy increased. *(110-2)\biblio* Dr. Ian Cook is an Associate Director of the UCLA Laboratory of Brain, Behavior and Pharmacology as well as an Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Bio behavioral Sciences at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, and the Director of Unipolar Depression Research at the Semel Institute. *(110-3)\biblio*

Recording Highlights:

Improved Mood
Improved Social Behavior
Improved Empathy
Usage And Suggestions:

This is a perfect frequency for anyone who is shy in group settings because of it's ability to help improve social behavior. It's also a great 'pick me up' frequency as it can help improve your mood.

Thanks for finding that Shining Sloth, very interesting...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back