Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral travel, can it be a weapon?

Satanic Path

Will he abuse other children? Maybe even worse than he did with me?
I'm sure the answer is yes. Because he did put his penis in my best friend's mouth.
I feel responsible for the next victims.
And the fact I know who he really is, how sick he is, makes me even more concerned.
I feel responsible for myself.
I would be like the priest I hate if I ever left a pedo live.
But I don't want to destroy him immediately.
Things must be slow, and painful.
I want him to end in the worst way possible.
I want my spirit to travel to his house, scare him to death, give him all the fear he made me sick of. I want to see him drown the way I drowned with the OCD he gave me.
Because after that, I spent months thinking I would become like him, reading online and listening to my foolish aunt. (" Those who get abused, they will be new pedos")
That depression was the sickest and deepest of my life.
Poltergeists are a great example to describe my strong desire.
Reading the Jos part about Poltergeists made me discover a new way of revenge towards these people.
A Death Ritual wouldn't give me anything of what I want to get. The least I can do is to astrally go to him, summon fire, and burn him down. And watch him. And feel all the dirt and pain leave my body. And have justice for my bestfriend who had his dick in his mouth.
And if this ever works, then all my plans will change.
What do you think? Is this possible if we say that we are limitless?

Satanic Path said:
I'm sure the answer is yes. Because he did put his penis in my best friend's mouth.
And the fact I know who he really is, how sick he is, makes me even more concerned.
I want my spirit to travel to his house, scare him to death, give him all the fear he made me sick of. I want to see him drown the way I drowned with the OCD he gave me.
Because after that, I spent months thinking I would become like him, reading online and listening to my foolish aunt. (" Those who get abused, they will be new pedos")
Reading the Jos part about Poltergeists made me discover a new way of revenge towards these people.
A Death Ritual wouldn't give me anything of what I want to get. The least I can do is to astrally go to him, summon fire, and burn him down. And watch him. And feel all the dirt and pain leave my body. And have justice for my bestfriend who had his dick in his mouth.

What about calling the police?, normaly pedos don´t have a fun time in jail.
It´s possibel, if you master the fire element, you can ignite fire far away. Pls start slow and before training igniting, train extinguish flames.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Fire.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Pyrokinesis.html

I heared of magic assasins who did use the fire element to boil thear victims blood.

Fuchs said:
Satanic Path said:

It´s possibel, if you master the fire element, you can ignite fire far away. Pls start slow and before training igniting, train extinguish flames.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Fire.html
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Pyrokinesis.html

I heared of magic assasins who did use the fire element to boil thear victims blood.

I do not recommend using fire element as a beginner.

When you invoke fire, it is possible that you accidentally invoke too much, end up having high fever and even die.

Just listen to Fuchs and call the police, let him live his life in prison and curse him.

Get his birthdate, wait untill Saturn conjuncts/opposites/squares his natal Mars and curse him then. He will probably die because someone beats the shit out of him in prison. He will bleed to death.

Disgusting „religion“!

NinRick said:
Fuchs said:
Satanic Path said:

When you invoke fire, it is possible that you accidentally invoke too much, end up having high fever and even die.

Just listen to Fuchs and call the police, let him live his life in prison and curse him.

Get his birthdate, wait untill Saturn conjuncts/opposites/squares his natal Mars and curse him then. He will probably die because someone beats the shit out of him in prison. He will bleed to death.

Disgusting „religion“!

Thanks for the answer. I know summoning fire is advanced, but I am patient.
If I call the police then I would be slandered by my friends, and my bestfriend who shared this secret with me.
Italy is far away from justice, we have a lot of silence and code.
Unfortunately it has to be me to be there and cause him all the pain.
But for now, I'm going to do a work to make him scared of children and perform black magick to ruin his aura and life. Then, in less than a decade, I'll go to him.
Hail Satan!

NinRick said:
Fuchs said:
Satanic Path said:

Disgusting „religion“!

Thanks for the answer. I know summoning fire is advanced, but I am patient.
If I call the police then I would be slandered by my friends, and my bestfriend who shared this secret with me.
Italy is far away from justice, we have a lot of silence and code.
Unfortunately it has to be me to be there and cause him all the pain.
But for now, I'm going to do a work to make him scared of children and perform black magick to ruin his aura and life. Then, in less than a decade, I'll go to him.
Hail Satan!

NinRick said:

Disgusting „religion“!
In this case it would be evoking since the target is outside of yourself. Invoking is for the self.

In any case it's not for beginners as there has to be good skill at elements and directing energy.

Satanic Path said:

Report him if you can, release your anger and work through your emotions, do rituals against him, and work on healing yourself. As you advance, if he hasn’t already had his ass handed to him, I won’t doubt that he’d wind up dead just by the will and desire alone to get justice on this situation. Unfortunately there’s far too many creeps out there to keep track of. Knowing of these people, it’s really difficult to deal with. If I got hung up on every creep that I’ve ever known from the time I grew up until now I’d be completely wiped of my energy. Do the RTR’s and these people WILL fall out, be revealed, and wiped from the planet. That’s what I do, because there are a lot of sick fucks out there and drawing awareness to it is important but being too hung up on them is a waste of energy and debilitating. Detaching the mind is important. It’s degeneration and illness at its finest. I personally always say something if I have any shred of evidence that someone is that corrupt. I’ve busted a few myself and if you ever become a parent, just don’t trust a single outsider soul with your kids. Particularly men. Astral projection isn’t necessary for anything like this from what I’ve seen and it seems like a more slow and difficult way to get justice. There are a lot of methods that can be better used to get justice on this guy.

Sundara said:
Satanic Path said:

Report him if you can, release your anger and work through your emotions, do rituals against him, and work on healing yourself. As you advance, if he hasn’t already had his ass handed to him, I won’t doubt that he’d wind up dead just by the will and desire alone to get justice on this situation. Unfortunately there’s far too many creeps out there to keep track of. Knowing of these people, it’s really difficult to deal with. If I got hung up on every creep that I’ve ever known from the time I grew up until now I’d be completely wiped of my energy. Do the RTR’s and these people WILL fall out, be revealed, and wiped from the planet. That’s what I do, because there are a lot of sick fucks out there and drawing awareness to it is important but being too hung up on them is a waste of energy and debilitating. Detaching the mind is important. It’s degeneration and illness at its finest. I personally always say something if I have any shred of evidence that someone is that corrupt. I’ve busted a few myself and if you ever become a parent, just don’t trust a single outsider soul with your kids. Particularly men. Astral projection isn’t necessary for anything like this from what I’ve seen and it seems like a more slow and difficult way to get justice. There are a lot of methods that can be better used to get justice on this guy.

Astral Travel needs to be considered more, I guess. Like in my mind that's what I'll use when I want to haunt the houses of my enemies.
Of course it will take decades, but that's a dream of mines. Then I could travel to other planets or do all these irreal things.
That's until the moment when my own body can physically go anywhere.

In American prisons, the one kind of person that every prisoner hates is anybody who abuses children and anybody who abuses old people. People are in prison because they made a mistake, but even the worse people have some kind of morals. People who are murderers, robbers, drug addicts, the other prisoners don't care about them because they assume they probably had a reason to do it. But there is no excuse for abusing children.

Pedophiles are often needed to be kept in maximum security and solitary confinement. Just because if they are together with the other prisoners, all the other prisoners will often get together and kill the pedophile. Most pedophiles, and most people who hurt old people, end up being murdered by other prisoners. Either that, or they get beat up and shanked so many times that they are permanently put into solitary confinement for their own protection. One little box the size of a closet, and they are never allowed to see anybody, and they are only allowed to leave for something like 30 minutes each 2 days to stand in the yard by themself, and take a shower. Solitary confinement is the worst place to be.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
In American prisons, the one kind of person that every prisoner hates is anybody who abuses children and anybody who abuses old people.
It's not only in American prisons, but in every prison there is. Only a pedophile would leave a pedophile alone, and it's not like prisons are stuffed with them so they are being targeted by other individuals.

Rapists and other sex offenders are low on the pecking order aswell.

In American prisons, the one kind of person that every prisoner hates is anybody who abuses children and anybody who abuses old people. People are in prison because they made a mistake, but even the worse people have some kind of morals. People who are murderers, robbers, drug addicts, the other prisoners don't care about them because they assume they probably had a reason to do it. But there is no excuse for abusing children.

Pedophiles are often needed to be kept in maximum security and solitary confinement. Just because if they are together with the other prisoners, all the other prisoners will often get together and kill the pedophile. Most pedophiles, and most people who hurt old people, end up being murdered by other prisoners. Either that, or they get beat up and shanked so many times that they are permanently put into solitary confinement for their own protection. One little box the size of a closet, and they are never allowed to see anybody, and they are only allowed to leave for something like 30 minutes each 2 days to stand in the yard by themself, and take a shower. Solitary confinement is the worst place to be.

This would be a wonderful outcome for the guy, suffering is necessary before death for these kinds of people. Death is a cop out, but fast removal of them is also critical so they can hurt anyone else.

This is good to hear I think in the future it will be firing squad immediately after conviction.

Yes, by interacting with someone's biophysical body ,you can lower his frequencies which can result in all kinds of diseases ranging from heart attack to cancer. But I think it's pretty advanced think to do. Probably only remote viewers with years of experience are capable of such, or talented person.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
You should curse this person until nothing remains.

Really great to know that I don't hate all alone.
It's so nice and calming to know that This Place has people like You.
As I said to Satan some days ago, there are people I want to crown with my own hands. Not only Hitler, but us all, and The Clergy.
Hail Satan!
Hail to you, Cobra! Hail to you, Maxine!

America works better than Italy, on certain points.
Here the vatican church protects these people and convince people that pedos can be healed.
There was an interview on youtube, done by an italian journalist, who showed this very old priest in a hospital who said how he and his mates would rape deaf children as if it were the most natural thing in this world.
"You know, they like it, they rub against you and seem to enjoy it. We had fun, that's it."
If you understood italian, that interview would make you puke.

Satanic Path said:

America works better than Italy, on certain points.
Here the vatican church protects these people and convince people that pedos can be healed.
There was an interview on youtube, done by an italian journalist, who showed this very old priest in a hospital who said how he and his mates would rape deaf children as if it were the most natural thing in this world.
"You know, they like it, they rub against you and seem to enjoy it. We had fun, that's it."
If you understood italian, that interview would make you puke.

And these are the same people that get really upset about normal sexual practices and try to control everyones sex life but they don't apparently have any problem with this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back