Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How was the world and how were humans created?

nephthys_

I pretty much always believed we are a result of evolution, but the more I think about it and the more i try to resonate with the ideology, the less it sticks with me.

So my question is, how did we get here? What was the starting point of everything? Was Satan always here? Did he create us or did we evolve from bacteria into apes and then into what we are today? ( :lol: )

nephthys_ said:
I pretty much always believed we are a result of evolution, but the more I think about it and the more i try to resonate with the ideology, the less it sticks with me.

So my question is, how did we get here? What was the starting point of everything? Was Satan always here? Did he create us or did we evolve from bacteria into apes and then into what we are today? ( :lol: )

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=182&p=19711&hilit=satan+lord+of#p19711

Humans evolved naturally from a Simian derivative species whom possessed a higher intelligence at least compared to Ape/Chimpanzee kind. That's not to say Apes/Chimps are stupid they are quite smart just recently last few years tribes of Chimps have left Kairn/Cairn or markers designating a combat or war apparently they do perform warfare on each other.

According to Sumerians humanity is at least 500,000 Earth years old at least the Humans Satan created. At some point in time half-a million years ago Satan and the Gods discovered our Solar System and noticed that the Earth possessed a strange creature very similar to the Nordics themselves. I assume Nordics are some kind of more evolved Simian creature like us humans.

Satan genetically engineered Adapa the first man and gave him and humanity the God genes making us Demi-Gods. We might not be full Gods like the Nordics but that doesn't make us any less potent or limited. If ANYTHING it seems that with Satan's genes and the other Gods genes. Satan also gave us advanced God souls.

While every entity posses a soul. Species have souls of various levels. For example insects hardly posses any advancement they seem pretty limited. Animals, you've heard of Animal Sacrifices. They are to be avoided as Animals posses much more advanced souls than some other lesser creatures.

Satan gave humanity the soul of the Gods such as the God kundalini, developed chakra network etc.etc. Basically the secrets of the Universe right in out very genes and soul. Epigentically and Metagenically.

I know it's strange to state if humanity is half-a million years old why are we where we are. Well it's simple humanity was being prepared from the ground up it takes time and effort. Satan stated "How shall you humans proceed". Our reply was "Just like you set us out to be spiritual, safe, and advancing best as possible to be like you and your people".

So apparently humanity decided to follow Satan's creed that is to advance like the Gods it takes time and effort and a slower development of time.

Non the less humanity has been upgunned "missing link". The fact of the matter is also advanced homonids were created like Yeti, Bigfoot, etc.etc. some animals on Earth are non-native they are extra-terrestrial like Dogs and Cats.

So in essence humanity decided the slow and steady approach all through spirituality but also through physical, mental, and technological manners. In essence humanity wanted to go the route of being a civilization like the Empire of Orion. As a matter of fact Humanity is supposed to be just like them a expansion of the realms of Empire of Orion our own civilization going out developing and creating new life forms and most important of all advancing in our own forthright ways. Like going out to Mars and colonizing or colonizing the whole Solar System.

Like I joke around Satan basically made us to be mini-Satan's, Lilith's and other Gods. In essence we descend from their genetic and sexual development with humans to create a civilization.

nephthys_ said:

Oooffff Lydia explained it all one time, uhrm Idk if I get everything 100% right, but I will give it a shot.

To start off, 300Million years ago, when only life started to form in the oceans of the earth and the land of our planet was dead, grey and dry..

There was far far away from here a Genius who was the first being who found a way to become immortal and a God. Yes this Genius was our Father and God Satan! (Just think about it, he was for all eternity a god, he has unimaginable power now!)

This was the birth of the very first god in this world.

Now far into the future, the atmosphere of Satan‘s home-planet was in danger, however, he had the necessary technology to fix everything, but for this they needed much gold.

So Satan and our Gods, came to earth, took the early humans, and used advanced genetic engineering to create the Human as we know him. This is how the black race was created, 100% human, however not a natural evolution, we are a product of genetic engineering.
This humans were meant to be slaves, slaves who should mine for gold and then this humans had to be destroyed. (Other Alien races demanded that we are only be created to be slaves, and after the gold mining project was done, we should be destroyed)

Look at black people, they are big, strong and fit. Perfect workers.

After that, the gods used genetic engineering to create the asian people. So that they can plan and manage many things (if I remember correctly)
They are small, weak, but they have focus and a sharp mind.

Then the Gods really started to like the humans, even loved their own creation. So they decided to give us THEIR DNA. This is how the white race was born.

Since Satan and out Gods, actually loved us, they have not destroyed us. Many Alien Races and Civilisations got very upset about that. (We humans were created by Satan and also we have his DNA, the DNA of the strongest race in our world.. this makes us a big threat to other races, since we have the potential to become very powerful, even gods. Not all aliens are able to become immortal and gods)

So many of them attacked Satan and our Gods and also us. They Cut our gods off from our planet and wanted to drown us all in a flood.
They failed.

Those reptiles used genetic engineering to create the jews. They infiltrated the earth and corrupted everything, just to enslave us.
They want to destroy the white race entirely, since we are direct descendants from Satan and our Gods. And also they want to enslave us, they call us Gentiles as Goyim, which means cattle.

Because in their eyes, our original purpose was only to serve as slaves in the mines, and then it was planned that we were destroyed. That’s why they think so bad of us, the only thing they do not understand is following: they are the very thing they call us... they are slaves. If they were successful in enslaving us, they would be destroyed by their superiors..

We on the other hand, are loved by our Gods and Creator, Satan is our Father, we are his creation and „children“. We are not tools for the Gods, we are THEIR PEOPLE. We are also part of Satans Kingdom.

The jews will be wiped out, this is for sure... By our hands!

NinRick said:
nephthys_ said:

Oooffff Lydia explained it all one time, uhrm Idk if I get everything 100% right, but I will give it a shot.

To start off, 300Million years ago, when only life started to form in the oceans of the earth and the land of our planet was dead, grey and dry..

There was far far away from here a Genius who was the first being who found a way to become immortal and a God. Yes this Genius was our Father and God Satan! (Just think about it, he was for all eternity a god, he has unimaginable power now!)

Now far into the future, the atmosphere of Satan‘s home-planet was in danger, however, he had the necessary technology to fix everything, but for this they needed much gold.

So Satan and our Gods, came to earth, took the early humans, and used advanced genetic engineering to create the Human as we know him. This is how the black race was created, 100% human, however not a natural evolution, we are a product of genetic engineering.
This humans were meant to be slaves, slaves who should mine for gold and then this humans had to be destroyed. (Other Alien races demanded that we are only be created to be slaves, and after the gold mining project was done, we should be destroyed)

After that, the gods used genetic engineering to create the asian people. So that they can plan and manage many things (if I remember correctly)

Then the Gods really started to like the humans, even loved their own creation. So they decided to give us THEIR DNA. This is how the white race was born.

Since Satan and out Gods, actually loved us, they have not destroyed us. Many Alien Races and Civilisations got very upset about that. (We humans were created by Satan and also we have his DNA, the DNA of the strongest race in our world.. this makes us a big threat to other races, since we have the potential to become very powerful, even gods. Not all aliens are able to become immortal and gods)

So many of them attacked Satan and our Gods and also us. They Cut our gods off from our planet and wanted to drown us all in a flood.
They failed.

Those reptiles used genetic engineering to create the jews. They infiltrated the earth and corrupted everything, just to enslave us.
They want to destroy the white race entirely, since we are direct descendants from Satan and our Gods. And also they want to enslave us, they call us Gentiles as Goyim, which means cattle.

Because in their eyes, our original purpose was only to serve as slaves in the mines, and then it was planned that we were destroyed. That’s why they think so bad of us, the only thing they do not understand is following: they are the very thing they call us... they are slaves. If they were successful in enslaving us, they would be destroyed by their superiors..

We on the other hand, are loved by our Gods and Creator, Satan is our Father, we are his creation and „children“. We are not tools for the Gods, we are THEIR PEOPLE. We are also part of Satans Kingdom.

I love the way you explained everything! Simple and on point. Thank you for your time❤️❤️

Hail Father Satan!

nephthys_ said:
NinRick said:
nephthys_ said:

They failed.

I love the way you explained everything! Simple and on point. Thank you for your time❤️❤️

Hail Father Satan!

Your answer made me happy :)

Now go and download the entire JoS, all Rituals etc from JoS Satan’s library. Prepare yourself. We are experiencing a purge now.

You can also send me an email, just in case. My email is in my signature below

We weren't created from Simian derivatives (atleast not the Aryans.) The Aryans are the direct descendants of Gods who just haven't had the chance to have physical immortality through secrets of Genetic engineering. Although through a lot of race mixing we have devolved from our original form when we were taller and smarter and had open spiritual abilities.

NinRick said:
nephthys_ said:

They failed.

actually,we were created to be gods from the start,the gold mining is zecharia sitchin's lie

satanama666 said:
NinRick said:
nephthys_ said:

They failed.

actually,we were created to be gods from the start,the gold mining is zecharia sitchin's lie
Yeah, mining gold is an allegory for achieving godhead.
Gold is a symbol of perfection and mining it is allegory for finding it inside us in the depths, below the root chakra.

TopoftheAbyss said:
satanama666 said:
NinRick said:

They failed.

Yeah, mining gold is an allegory for achieving godhead.
Gold is a symbol of perfection and mining it is allegory for finding it inside us in the depths, below the root chakra.

Thanks for answering! All that time I believed this story to be true and literal xD

nephthys_ said:
NinRick said:
nephthys_ said:

They failed.

Hail Father Satan!
Sorry for spreading „untrue“ material. Many of the above were allegories and plainly lies.

https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/the_satanic_revelation_high_priest_hooded_cobra_666.pdf

HighPriest HoodedCobra explains everything in the E-Book above..

I will read it now as well xD

If Satan is patron of the Aryan race, then what of the rest of the races? They are not descendants of him, but do they have DNA of the other gods that are on Satan's side?

I think I read the patron of Asian people is Enlil? I have to check. I am curious to know the patrons of other races.

Gear88 said:
Humans evolved naturally from a Simian derivative species whom possessed a higher intelligence at least compared to Ape/Chimpanzee kind. That's not to say Apes/Chimps are stupid they are quite smart just recently last few years tribes of Chimps have left Kairn/Cairn or markers designating a combat or war apparently they do perform warfare on each other.

According to Sumerians humanity is at least 500,000 Earth years old at least the Humans Satan created. At some point in time half-a million years ago Satan and the Gods discovered our Solar System and noticed that the Earth possessed a strange creature very similar to the Nordics themselves. I assume Nordics are some kind of more evolved Simian creature like us humans.

Satan genetically engineered Adapa the first man and gave him and humanity the God genes making us Demi-Gods. We might not be full Gods like the Nordics but that doesn't make us any less potent or limited. If ANYTHING it seems that with Satan's genes and the other Gods genes. Satan also gave us advanced God souls.

While every entity posses a soul. Species have souls of various levels. For example insects hardly posses any advancement they seem pretty limited. Animals, you've heard of Animal Sacrifices. They are to be avoided as Animals posses much more advanced souls than some other lesser creatures.

Satan gave humanity the soul of the Gods such as the God kundalini, developed chakra network etc.etc. Basically the secrets of the Universe right in out very genes and soul. Epigentically and Metagenically.

I know it's strange to state if humanity is half-a million years old why are we where we are. Well it's simple humanity was being prepared from the ground up it takes time and effort. Satan stated "How shall you humans proceed". Our reply was "Just like you set us out to be spiritual, safe, and advancing best as possible to be like you and your people".

So apparently humanity decided to follow Satan's creed that is to advance like the Gods it takes time and effort and a slower development of time.

Non the less humanity has been upgunned "missing link". The fact of the matter is also advanced homonids were created like Yeti, Bigfoot, etc.etc. some animals on Earth are non-native they are extra-terrestrial like Dogs and Cats.

So in essence humanity decided the slow and steady approach all through spirituality but also through physical, mental, and technological manners. In essence humanity wanted to go the route of being a civilization like the Empire of Orion. As a matter of fact Humanity is supposed to be just like them a expansion of the realms of Empire of Orion our own civilization going out developing and creating new life forms and most important of all advancing in our own forthright ways. Like going out to Mars and colonizing or colonizing the whole Solar System.

Like I joke around Satan basically made us to be mini-Satan's, Lilith's and other Gods. In essence we descend from their genetic and sexual development with humans to create a civilization.

Wait, who told you cats and dogs are not native to this planet? Im not saying you're wrong, but its somewhat hard to believe.

Kinnaree said:
If Satan is patron of the Aryan race, then what of the rest of the races? They are not descendants of him, but do they have DNA of the other gods that are on Satan's side?

I think I read the patron of Asian people is Enlil? I have to check. I am curious to know the patrons of other races.
Satan is the Supreme Ruler. He isn't the patron of any race.
It is true that Enlil is the patron of the Asian race, and since Utu works close with HPS Shannon He may be the patron of the Black race.
Inanna was very close to us Aryans during our history.

NinRick said:
nephthys_ said:

They failed.

Sorry but I need an answer to this question it could have been explained already but why do some of the reptilian race hate us an why did they have a falling out with Satan

NinRick said:
nephthys_ said:

They failed.

Wait didn't Maxine or Cobra made a post where they said that it does not make sense to create slaves when you know, you could Haven robots for that and they created us to expand their empire, like are just a colony.

Satnam666 said:
Sorry but I need an answer to this question it could have been explained already but why do
some of the reptilian race hate us an why did they have a falling out with Satan

Where do you get the idea there was a collusion?

It's simple there are anti-Gods civilizations and asshole civilizations. The reptilians and greys and other enemies see things differently they believe in communism they believe in slavery and whatnot.

Some civilizations are assholes too advanced to be toppled but all they do is wreck other civilizations.

For some species out there fucking around and being warmongerers is whom they are.

So no collusion just hostile nature. Basically enemies. Hostile extra-terrestrials worthless pieces of shits.

nephthys_ said:

You will not find a perfect or a 100% accurate answer about such questions. Some things are meant to be kept unrevealed and only to be revealed at later stages of life, especially when it's a mortal life trying to advance. Keep such questions in your mind as a treasure and the only way to get this treasure(satisfying answers) is through spiritual advancement.
Have patience, advance spiritually, and later ask Father Satan or the Gods yourself when you have mastered your Astral senses.
It's your choice though.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Kinnaree said:

It is true that Enlil is the patron of the Asian race, and since Utu works close with HPS Shannon He may be the patron of the Black race.

So Satan is not father of the Aryan people??? Wait..... so what do we mean by "white people are direct descendants of Satan"??? I'm confused. I thought i read that he got with a human and thus from that human woman came the white people... now I am confused.

Okay so Enlil *is* father of the Asian people. I remember reading *that* on the JoS.

Kinnaree said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
Kinnaree said:

So Satan is not father of the Aryan people??? Wait..... so what do we mean by "white people are direct descendants of Satan"??? I'm confused. I thought i read that he got with a human and thus from that human woman came the white people... now I am confused.

Okay so Enlil *is* father of the Asian people. I remember reading *that* on the JoS.
Father ≠ Patron

Gear88 said:
Satnam666 said:
Sorry but I need an answer to this question it could have been explained already but why do
some of the reptilian race hate us an why did they have a falling out with Satan

Where do you get the idea there was a collusion?

It's simple there are anti-Gods civilizations and asshole civilizations. The reptilians and greys and other enemies see things differently they believe in communism they believe in slavery and whatnot.

Some civilizations are assholes too advanced to be toppled but all they do is wreck other civilizations.

For some species out there fucking around and being warmongerers is whom they are.

So no collusion just hostile nature. Basically enemies. Hostile extra-terrestrials worthless pieces of shits.
so did they evolve into evil species and evil civilization because of the Energies of their planets and solar systems like an evil planet with evil life forms

Crystallized Mushroom said:
so did they evolve into evil species and evil civilization because of the Energies of their planets and solar systems like an evil planet with evil life forms

Mate, read this pdf... Your questions are answered here:

NinRick said:
https://www.gentilenation.com/uploads/3/1/0/2/31022531/the_satanic_revelation_high_priest_hooded_cobra_666.pdf
HighPriest HoodedCobra explains everything in the E-Book above..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back