Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Peter

What to expect next year? What will happen next year?
I know there are sermons, but I don’t understand because of my poor English.

There are quite a few predictions. Can these be true?

-Zombie apocalypse
-Famine worldwide
-Sunstorm
-Asteroid crashes into the Earth
-Destructive earthquake
-Chips are planted in the soldiers' brains
-A lot of other disasters

Peter said:
What to expect next year? What will happen next year?
I know there are sermons, but I don’t understand because of my poor English.

There are quite a few predictions. Can these be true?

-Zombie apocalypse
-Famine worldwide
-Sunstorm
-Asteroid crashes into the Earth
-Destructive earthquake
-Chips are planted in the soldiers' brains
-A lot of other disasters
there will probably be climate disasters, new blockages, they will use the new mutation as an excuse, water will probably be extremely expensive and perhaps the globalists will announce the universal basic income, I'm not sure, but the enemy is desperate to depopulate 95% of the world by 2030, but they will not succeed, in difficult times we will have the gods watching over us.

StyleCoin said:
...enemy is desperate to depopulate 95% of the world by 2030, but they will not succeed, in difficult times we will have the gods watching over us.

In the past some of these agendas have come out such as 300+ million Arab/Darkies in Europe and 650+ million immigrants into the USA. There's various agendas like A21, A2030, A2040, A2050 and also the whole by 2050 the normal average human will be a mixed-race negroid-white mixed person. Kinda like the goobacks from South Park.

I guess their plans have accelerated due to shit hitting the fan in recent times. Covid was just retarded people are becoming "woke" even conspiracy theories are trending popularly with a wider audience.

The enemy might be pushing and doing all these retarded things but all it's doing is waking people up. Certainly if the jews the so-called "Chosen Masters of the Universe" the first thing they'd know is how to run a civilization. Can they run a civilization, me thinks not.

Anyways I wouldn't worry too much about these things if anything it's kinda like one of our members said "Whoo finally the JNWO is appearing" [paraphrasing of course] but at least they are finally out and about doing their thing. If that isn't a "wake the fuck up" moment for people I don't know what is.

Gear88 said:
StyleCoin said:
...enemy is desperate to depopulate 95% of the world by 2030, but they will not succeed, in difficult times we will have the gods watching over us.

In the past some of these agendas have come out such as 300+ million Arab/Darkies in Europe and 650+ million immigrants into the USA. There's various agendas like A21, A2030, A2040, A2050 and also the whole by 2050 the normal average human will be a mixed-race negroid-white mixed person. Kinda like the goobacks from South Park.

I guess their plans have accelerated due to shit hitting the fan in recent times. Covid was just retarded people are becoming "woke" even conspiracy theories are trending popularly with a wider audience.

The enemy might be pushing and doing all these retarded things but all it's doing is waking people up. Certainly if the jews the so-called "Chosen Masters of the Universe" the first thing they'd know is how to run a civilization. Can they run a civilization, me thinks not.

Anyways I wouldn't worry too much about these things if anything it's kinda like one of our members said "Whoo finally the JNWO is appearing" [paraphrasing of course] but at least they are finally out and about doing their thing. If that isn't a "wake the fuck up" moment for people I don't know what is.

Jews just try to inmatate gentiles in things while adding all sorts of lies and nonsense into everything. In that way they can have a "civilization" and did for hundreds of years but it was mostly fake but not always total chaos at the same time. They know the basics of how things work and are held together but they try to base it all on lies oppression and fakeness.

However their method is more like a slow decline they dont want to have a civilization forever they want a slave colony they also know how to mess one up perfectly by pushing the opposite of what is natural or healthy as much as they can in everything. I think the top Jews are really smart and do know how things are actually supposed to be. That is how they mess it up for us. They just try to have us do the opposite of what is natural or healthy. If they didn't know how to run a civilization they couldn't do this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back