Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Warning

Eric13

Lately, when using my pendulum it's being taking over by spirits everytime I use it. I ask if it's friendly, sometimes it says yes, sometimes no, but everytime I ask if it's with Satan and evertime it says yes and the pendulum swings really wide and fast. One time it hit me in the face it swung so fast.

The bottom line is these entities are not of Satan. Once they told me I was going to die and should kill myself. They're always giving answers to question that just fuck with my head. Also why would a god of hell just randomly take over my pendulum everytime I use it? Usually after they swear they're of Satan, I don't believe them and ask Satan to help and then I ask them again and they say they're not of Satan.

This "make them swear they're of Satan" isn't working anymore.

Anyone experienced this also?

This will sound a bit old but give it a try.

Cast a protective circle like all the old witchcraft books talk about only use satanic blue energy and evoke a specific gods energy to bless the circle. that should keep out rogue beings. there are a lot of beings out there who love fucking with peoples heads. always use ether programed white gold energy or satanic blue. If nothing else before casting the circle do a banishing for what ever room your using. kick these guys astral asses!!!!

Hope this helps.

Hail Satan

Yes I've had being who swore to be of Satan then completely not act like a demon at all or just later reveal that they're not of Satan at all. And also give confusing answers too or harmful words.

I don't know what else we can do to fix it....Maybe one of the HP could help? If swearing does not work what other ways can be sure of that they're of Satan...

A lot of this might be your own mind and emotions getting in the way of the pendulum. The pendulum is like that.

HP Mageson666 said:
A lot of this might be your own mind and emotions getting in the way of the pendulum. The pendulum is like that.

Yes, that's true. Sometimes I influence it, but I've got quite a bit of experience with pendulums. It's never swinged this fast and powerfully except in the last week or so. Something must be taking it over. It's never behaved this way before. Plus there is something interfering. I recently moved to a really old small town where troubling things have happened (so I've been told) and that's when this started. I did one banishing ritual and it stopped for a day, but it's started again.

With other members like Helix saying they've experienced this too. I just wonder what there is to do about this? I believe the enemy has gotten this desperate. It's almost like suicide bombers. They know the consequences, but do it anyway.

I have never experienced any enemies swearing to be of Satan, but then again, I don't use a damn pendulum. I understand that pendulums are helpful, but I'm really starting to hate them, after years of reading of fellow SS experiencing failures with them.

Look, someone uses a pendulum, they ask if the being is of Satan, it swings "yes", then the SS starts to get paranoid, thinking maybe it's an enemy being, so the pendulum starts saying "no" when asked to swear if it's of Satan. The SS then thinks it's an enemy there talking to them, when it's most likely their own imagination. We greatly influence pendulums, even if a God is actually there or not.

I spent many many many hours over these years, developing my astral senses. Specifically for this reason, to actually be able to communicate with the Gods. I don't need to ask some pendulum if there's any being near me or who it is aligned with who, because I can see/feel/hear, because I put in the effort to develop my astral senses. And I don't continuously try to communicate with anyone, I keep my communications to a minimum as I feel that the people who desperately try to communicate with someone, will only attract enemy beings, spirits, ghosts, and so on.

A God shows up, I know who it is. The enemy shows up, I attack. Simple.

This Halloween, waxing Moon in Pisces, Sun-Jupiter conjunction in Scorpio. Everybody should begin a program to open and develop their astral senses. And not a little itty bitty 5 minutes a day for 40 days working, but something for a year, or for however long necessary.

Oh, and I had a funny little thought, that perhaps it was your GD who made the pendulum hit your face, if they were tired of watching you continuously talk to yourself and wanted to make a point.... lol. Probably not the case though, but I thought I would mention it. I'm sure our Gods often do a face-palm, watching us.

Lydia said:
I have never experienced any enemies swearing to be of Satan, but then again, I don't use a damn pendulum. I understand that pendulums are helpful, but I'm really starting to hate them, after years of reading of fellow SS experiencing failures with them.

Look, someone uses a pendulum, they ask if the being is of Satan, it swings "yes", then the SS starts to get paranoid, thinking maybe it's an enemy being, so the pendulum starts saying "no" when asked to swear if it's of Satan. The SS then thinks it's an enemy there talking to them, when it's most likely their own imagination. We greatly influence pendulums, even if a God is actually there or not.

I spent many many many hours over these years, developing my astral senses. Specifically for this reason, to actually be able to communicate with the Gods. I don't need to ask some pendulum if there's any being near me or who it is aligned with who, because I can see/feel/hear, because I put in the effort to develop my astral senses. And I don't continuously try to communicate with anyone, I keep my communications to a minimum as I feel that the people who desperately try to communicate with someone, will only attract enemy beings, spirits, ghosts, and so on.

This Halloween, waxing Moon in Pisces, Sun-Jupiter conjunction in Scorpio. Everybody should begin a program to open and develop their astral senses. And not a little itty bitty 5 minutes a day for 40 days working, but something for a year, or for however long necessary.

Oh, and I had a funny little thought, that perhaps it was your GD who made the pendulum hit your face, if they were tired of watching you continuously talk to yourself and wanted to make a point.... lol. Probably not the case though, but I thought I would mention it. I'm sure our Gods often do a face-palm, watching us.

i would appreciate it if you could tell me how exactly does this working looks like? should i just meditate on my astral senses or should i use some runes or anything else? sorry i really have no idea that is why im asking and it is important for me to do it...

Lydia said:
I have never experienced any enemies swearing to be of Satan, but then again, I don't use a damn pendulum. I understand that pendulums are helpful, but I'm really starting to hate them, after years of reading of fellow SS experiencing failures with

We greatly influence pendulums, even if a God is actually there or not.

I'm sure our Gods often do a face-palm, watching us.

That's interesting, I didnt know many SS were failing with a pendulum. I mean it's weird, but maybe you're right. Maybe I'm influencung it more than I thought. I didn't think we could influence it if a god was there. This actually makes so much sense now.

It's just what gets me is in all my time using a pendulum only in recent weeks have I ever seen it swing so fast and I never wanted to communicate with an entity really, this just started happening.

And yes, that's funny, I'm sure the gods do face-palm while watching us from time to time haha.

AncientShadow666 said:
Lydia said:

i would appreciate it if you could tell me how exactly does this working looks like? should i just meditate on my astral senses or should i use some runes or anything else? sorry i really have no idea that is why im asking and it is important for me to do it...

Pretty much anything that focuses on solely opening your astral senses.
So yeah, like vibrating runes/sanskrit into your 6 eyes,clairvoyance, 6th chakra + extensions, & throat chakra. Whichever one you want and as many as you want.
Just make sure to affirm those energies into whatever chakra point your working on otherwise it just fades away.

This is why I do not use pendulums, casting lots, tarot cards, etc. Too much human manipulation from myself. Can never be sure if it is something real, true, or just me doing it.
And,,,, if I were so sure of what was contacting me, what the answer to a question was, if the reading was true or not,,,,, then I would NOT need the divination tool. I would have found the answer within myself already.
The divination tool is said to assist us in finding the answer within ourselves.

AncientShadow666 said:

Any working. Just look through the meditations on JoS and do some, every single day :)

Lydia said:
AncientShadow666 said:

Any working. Just look through the meditations on JoS and do some, every single day :)

Can I work on all astral senses (clairvoyance and clairaudience I suppose) at once or do I have to do a specifical working for everything?

Lydia said:
AncientShadow666 said:

damn... you know why? because of this:

Mornings: aura cleaning, chakra spin, algiz saulo berkano protection working, thurisaz working for increased physical strenght, trance practice

Daily whenever i can or time depended: chakra working, breathing exercises, color energy working (have problems with violett and red it makes me wanna puke uuurrghhh...), weight loss working, RTR

Evenings: suryae x108 Aop working, Past life regression working (odhal and eihwaz), aura cleaning, chakra spin

+ before every working raising energies

BUT im not complaining :lol: :lol: :lol: for all that i need like 1 hour and 30 min, currently i do have many workings going on but it is ok, its not too much, and its working, except past life regression kinda stopped working :cry: dunno why... maybe i have some blockages or i need to go to a deeper trance, that is why im practicing it again... well alrighty then, another working shouldnt be too much i will just put it like everywhere i can during the day, that is the best for me at least...

once again Lydia, you are saving me with important informations :D if i could i would hug you soooo hard that your eyes would pop out :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi, something I remember. There was a user, Lion (?), who posted a meditation for astral senses. Basically this http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/3rd666.html but with the astral senses (astral hearing and sight) instead of the pineal gland.

I'm a bit late to this party, and there have been other answers better than this one, but here is mine, nonetheless.

Perhaps...this...

Standard Ritual to Satan

The ritual below is for new people, who are inexperienced. These steps are to acquaint one with the procedure for the formal advanced ritual. These rituals are for those who prefer to use ceremony and can also be adapted for covens and groups. Ceremonial rituals are not necessary in accomplishing your spiritual goals when you are experienced. All you need do is to focus your mind, recite the necessary vibrations [words of power], and so forth without the use of any material props. Please read this entire page as there are explanations at the bottom. Satan/Lucifer represents the common people. Unlike the Christian churches and all of their vast wealth, pomp, and ceremonial show, Satan does not expect his people to have expensive items for ritual. If all you have is yourself, this is fine with Satan. He understands. Satan, who is our True Creator God has given us everything we need within ourselves. Satan represents and stands for self-efficiency and personal empowerment to where we can control our own lives and destinies without having to slavishly worship or rely upon something outside of ourselves. Satan gives us the knowledge we need to access the power within.

• It is a good idea to always bathe before ritual. This shows respect.
  • Light your incense and let it burn 10-15 minutes to fill the room.
  • Write any prayers, thanksgivings and/or requests out on clean paper
  • Light your candles. [If you are using candle holders, they should be silver]
  • Fill your chalice with wine or some other drink [your chalice should be silver]
  • Dress for ritual. If you don't have a ritual robe, try to wear all black, if possible. Make sure your clothes are clean.

THE RITUAL

Ring the bell, turning counterclockwise; invoke the Four Crowned Princes of Hell. You can do this with your athame [if you have one] OR just point your left index finger and visualize a stream of electric blue light entering the tip of your index finger and filling your entire being. With each turn, the blue becomes more and more intense, filling and charging your entire being. Begin with Satan/Lucifer, facing east and then turn to the north for Beelzebub, west for Astaroth, and south for Azazel, keep charging yourself with the blue energy at each turn:

• SATAN/LUCIFER TO THE EAST
  • BEELZEBUB TO THE NORTH
  • ASTAROTH TO THE WEST
  • AZAZEL TO THE SOUTH

Then, recite the Invocation to Satan:

INVOCATION TO SATAN:

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas, Luciferi Excelsi.
In the Name of Satan, Ruler of the Earth, True God, Almighty and Ineffable, Who hast created man to reflect in Thine own image and likeness, I invite the Forces of Darkness to bestow their infernal power upon me. Open the Gates of Hell to come forth to greet me as your Brother/Sister and friend.

Deliver me O Mighty Satan from all past error and delusion, fill me with truth, wisdom and understanding, keep me strong in my faith and service, that I may abide always in Thee with Praise, Honor and Glory be given Thee forever and ever.

Drink from Chalice

This is now the height of your ritual where you read your prayer to Father Satan. When you are finished, light the paper in the flame of your candle and place it in your silver bowl to burn. Now is the time for meditation and focus.

After the meditation is when you should talk to Father Satan one on one. After this, more prayers* [see note about Satanic prayers near the bottom of this page] can be said. You can pray during this time in Enochian, either with the Enochian Key/s of your choice, or prayers of your own.

We are all individual and have our own ways of ritual and worship. Very early on, to kneel was given to me by the Demons, and also a close friend had the same experience; to kneel out of respect, but this is between you and Father Satan.

At the end of your ritual close with a HAIL SATAN!!

Turn clockwise and ring the bell.

*Due to the monetary and political control of the Christian church, places where black candles can be purchased are becoming scarce. For those of you who are unable to find black candles, there is an alternative. Lucifer's color is blue. Electric blue. Demons also show up in a blue aura. Those of us who have seen Hell, agree that it has a blue aura. USE BLUE.

For black magick spells, use red (anger) or navy blue (blue or black) Dark brown works well, also. This is just an attempt by xtians to try to stop us from practicing our religion, and is especially targeted towards teenagers and young people. Satan understands this and alternatives are alright with him.

For kids and teens who are unable to obtain any ritual items and for those who are financially underprivilaged, the ritual can be performed in Your own private Astral Temple

*"Prayer" in Satanism is very different from what the populace has been indoctrinated to believe, given the xians and other enemy programs.
Satanic "Prayer" is:
1. Telepathic communication between ourself and Satan and/or his Demons
2. Another aspect of Satanic Prayer is vibrating a mantra, word/s of power, Enochian or the Runes. Vibration is essential to working spells and such, empowering our souls and advancing oursleves spiritually.

The BELL, using in Satanic ritual is symbolic of the vibration explained above. When we repeatedly vibrate words of power, mantras, runes, etc., while focusing and directing the energies, a ripple effect takes place on the astral and manifests our desires in the material world. This is the symbolism of the bell in Satanic Ritual
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Ritual.html

After doing that, you could then demand any visitors - be it enemy or be they friendly - recite the prayer to Satan after you, and demand they say "I am of Satan". Merely asking, "Are you of Satan?" gives them permission to lie. They fear SATAN. Force them to say, "I am of Satan".

Eric13 said:
I did one banishing ritual and it stopped for a day, but it's started again.
The jew doesn't do just 1 torah ritual. The entities don't do just 1 annoyance. Repetition is key - paramount, of extreme importance. Look at vibrations. They repeat, repeatedly. Aether vibrates into manifestations. Repeat!!

Lydia said:
I'm sure our Gods often do a face-palm, watching us.
:lol: (Actually, PMSL, but there isn't an emoticon for that.)

Bearing in mind, as has been said - the practitioner can influence the pendulum. All an enemy entity need do is plant a seed of doubt; confusion; fear; paranoia; etc. in your mind, and you will make it grow - unless you can void it out. Can you avoid mental intrusion?! ;-) I wonder if that's the root of the word "avoid".

@AncientShadow666- I know right? So little time, lol. It's all about prioritizing, you need to do what you feel is right for you. There will be other times in the future to work on astral senses. One advise I have though, is anytime you're at work bored or doing chores or walking/driving, just breath energy into your 3rd eye and clairaudience/clairvoyance points. This alone helps.

@Eric, yes, many (50+?) SS have emailed me over the years or posted to the groups, about failing with pendulums. "But my pendulum told me it would be ok to [insert dangerous event]" and so on. This is why I got a bit more pissed off than I should have, lol.

I tried with a pendulum years ago, but I now only use a pendulum for finding objects in my house on the rare occasion I lose something.

I'll just mention here for those who might think about the alternative of ouija boards, that you should be more proficient in using these tools; but then once you have advanced your senses enough, these tools become more and more obsolete. On the 26th July 2016, sister johnson_akemi also said that she has not had good experiences with ouija boards.

More about ouija boards - https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/search/messages?query=ouija%20board
More about pendulums - https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/search/messages?query=pendulum

I've used pendulums for years and it takes a lot of practice but ultimately the pendulum's uses minimize once you have developed senses.

Pendulums appear simple but can be very complex with so many factors involved
(i.e. planetary timing, aspects, void moons, ability to control your thoughts, being able to work with clear mind without preconceived notions, and much more)

For those whom require a pendulum since at the moment in time they're unable to communicate with Demons or Gods in anyway astrally.
For ultimate assurance and safety, hang the pendulum over the Sigil of the Demon or God you're communicating with. Always ask before hand if they're willing to communicate, show respect. :)
Don't ever assume that the pendulum is always 100% correct every single time. Whatever answer you're trying to find it's a good practice to come back again later multiple times to fully verify the answer.
A clear non-biased mind can aid the accuracy of a pendulum.

Lastly,
They can be more trouble more than they're worth. Focus on developing your astral senses.

So prior to finding JOS in about 2011, I was doing some drugs and let myself fall into a really deep trance, I was attacked by some kind of entity.

For months i had PTSD and even more attacks..

It was so bad that anytime I felt any kind of energy id become frightened and terrified, sometimes running out of the room...

Well one day it was happening, and I just got really pissed off and angry and kinda directed that anger towards the hostile energy..

Well its never messed with me ever since, and now ive gotten pretty good at using my anger to build my energy prior to RTRs..
(Slayer - God Hates us All)

Maybe this story will help xD

Lydia said:
@AncientShadow666- I know right? So little time, lol. It's all about prioritizing, you need to do what you feel is right for you. There will be other times in the future to work on astral senses. One advise I have though, is anytime you're at work bored or doing chores or walking/driving, just breath energy into your 3rd eye and clairaudience/clairvoyance points. This alone helps.

i kinda always did that automaticly, i dont know why but i always do some things automaticly and then few days later people tell me: heeey do this and that... then i just ask myself ok, why do I EVEN ASK these questions when im already doing it :lol: :lol: im just not realising it that much i supose.... hm.... yeah ok i currently have enough time, because i am searching for a job, finaly finished my damned apprenticeship :lol: :lol: now i can have enough sleep and no stress at all, and can concentrate on my spiritual development in peace... :D

FancyMancy said:
Can you avoid mental intrusion?! ;-) I wonder if that's the root of the word "avoid".
Void:''...(**adj)unoccupied, vacant," from Anglo-French and Old French voide, viude "empty, vast, wide, hollow, waste, uncultivated, fallow," as a noun, "opening, hole; loss," from Latin vocivos "unoccupied, vacant," related to vacare "be empty..''

Avoid:
''...partially Englished from Old French esvuidier "to empty out," from es- "out" (see ex-) + vuidier "to be empty," from voide "empty, vast, wide, hollow, waste," from Latin vocivos "unoccupied, vacant," related to vacare "be empty..."

Well in fact it is!!!! :D

Shining Sloth 666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Can you avoid mental intrusion?! ;-) I wonder if that's the root of the word "avoid".
Void:''...(**adj)unoccupied, vacant," from Anglo-French and Old French voide, viude "empty, vast, wide, hollow, waste, uncultivated, fallow," as a noun, "opening, hole; loss," from Latin vocivos "unoccupied, vacant," related to vacare "be empty..''

Avoid:
''...partially Englished from Old French esvuidier "to empty out," from es- "out" (see ex-) + vuidier "to be empty," from voide "empty, vast, wide, hollow, waste," from Latin vocivos "unoccupied, vacant," related to vacare "be empty..."

Well in fact it is!!!! :D
:lol: Nice one! Lol.

Eric13 said:
Well, there you go, OP Eric13 - avoid crap with manipulating pendulums (and ouija boards, and other tools), by voiding your mind of stray thoughts!

I hope we helped to put your mind(!) at ease. :)

Okay, update on my expience with the pendulum. Some folks say it was my emotions controling it or whatever and I can say this isn't the case. A malicious entity was taking it over and was lying and swearing it was of Satan to fool me. It wasn't a god. It started spinning in circles so fast it was like a fucking helocopter. I couldn't hold it it was spinning so fast and then the chain broke in 2 places. It's not me. I can't do that. I've never experienced that.

A friend was in the room with me and became possesed. She was saying something in another language and her body was contorting. I've never seen that. It's true, astral senses should be advanced as a priority obviously, but still I want this to be known to other members experimenting with such tools as a pendulum or ouija board. Even calling upon Satan and the demons to help, out of desperation, this entity wouldn't leave my friend. I just spent like an hour in panic vibrating Vinasa and banishing it. What a night. This war is getting more intense. So just a warning.

I channel daily. I am not a master of it yet.
Greys can be channeled, speak using my voice, and then they lie: "I am x (name of demon/demoness). I swear I am x in the name of Satan, and on my life, I swear I am x."
They die right away, but there's another Grey lined up there and ready to take their spot.
Right now it's hit or miss. I listen carefully to how my voice changes. I feel the energies. I listen to the words and how they make me feel. I learned that I have to keep my emotions and hope out of the channeling session because the enemy will take advantage of that to fool me and interfere even more.

The Demon/Demoness, I can channel them too. Their energy and voice sounds different from mine, and from each other's. They are all unique. I am learning to carefully discern the voices. The Greys can mimic female voices and do a piss-poor imitation of the God or Goddess' energies, which are powerful and beautiful, unique as a fingerprint. Once you feel the Greys, enemy Nordics, and then our Gods, with practice and experience you can discern them. I am still learning.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that enemy spirits can swear in Satan's name and say they are x or y Demon or Demoness, but they will die right away. They just have another waiting in line, to pull a fast one over the spiritual Satanist.

In relation to the original post, I had some success with a pendulum, but that too was hit and miss. I placed the pendulum over the printed sigil of my Guardian Demoness and asked questions. It didn't sink in until later that she was standing beside me and influencing the pendulum. I had said a short prayer beforehand, and asked if she could please answer my questions, if she was not too busy. So she did.

This method isn't foolproof, but I thought I'd put it out there.

Hail Satan.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Fighting_Back.html

Years of pendulum use creates slot of energies and your soul empowers all the energies you put in to the experiences. Pendulums have been used foran incredible amount of years. Negative thoughtforms easily attach and should be removed over and over again

magus.immortalis said:
I channel daily. I am not a master of it yet.
Greys can be channeled, speak using my voice, and then they lie: "I am x (name of demon/demoness). I swear I am x in the name of Satan, and on my life, I swear I am x."
They die right away, but there's another Grey lined up there and ready to take their spot.
Right now it's hit or miss. I listen carefully to how my voice changes. I feel the energies. I listen to the words and how they make me feel. I learned that I have to keep my emotions and hope out of the channeling session because the enemy will take advantage of that to fool me and interfere even more.

The Demon/Demoness, I can channel them too. Their energy and voice sounds different from mine, and from each other's. They are all unique. I am learning to carefully discern the voices. The Greys can mimic female voices and do a piss-poor imitation of the God or Goddess' energies, which are powerful and beautiful, unique as a fingerprint. Once you feel the Greys, enemy Nordics, and then our Gods, with practice and experience you can discern them. I am still learning.

Anyways, I just wanted to say that enemy spirits can swear in Satan's name and say they are x or y Demon or Demoness, but they will die right away. They just have another waiting in line, to pull a fast one over the spiritual Satanist.

In relation to the original post, I had some success with a pendulum, but that too was hit and miss. I placed the pendulum over the printed sigil of my Guardian Demoness and asked questions. It didn't sink in until later that she was standing beside me and influencing the pendulum. I had said a short prayer beforehand, and asked if she could please answer my questions, if she was not too busy. So she did.

This method isn't foolproof, but I thought I'd put it out there.

Hail Satan.
I've had a few issues with trickster spirits before that's probably what your hostile entity was .hostile is a trait of Angel's could be a angel or a human spirit that's got a grudge against people. People always use the word demon where as this is wrong demons are not like this its angels that are nasty spiteful little shits . Oh and the spirits of humans . I'm a nihilist btw . Nihilistic satanism is the best outlook on life today I'm a polytheistic satanist with nihilistic tendencies ave satana

James Jones said:
I'm a nihilist btw . Nihilistic satanism is the best outlook on life today I'm a polytheistic satanist with nihilistic tendencies ave satana

James, this forum is to discuss Spiritual Satanism, this is our type of Satanism. We are not nihilistic, theistic, atheistic or anything else, only Spiritual Satanists. If you want to promote another type of Satanism which we don't condone you can do it somewhere else.

Nihilistic is also the opposite of Spiritual Satanism, because nihilists believe there is no purpose or meaning to life and there are no values or morality and everyone should do what they want. In Spiritual Satanism there is a purpose and morality and values too. I explained this in a previous post of mine.

James Jones said:
I'm a nihilist btw . Nihilistic satanism is the best outlook on life today I'm a polytheistic satanist with nihilistic tendencies ave satana

Nihilism is just enemy degeneracy. no different than how most young people live. Being only focused on short term pleasures, no vision, no values, not working to perfect themselves, that's why they are sad and depressed all the time. That's the worst state one can live in. I was exactly that when I was in my 20's and I was at my worst, but when I found meaning and purpose for my life in Spiritual Satanism and started improving myself my life changed and I started feeling better.

Rational Satanist said:
James Jones said:

Nihilism is just enemy degeneracy. no different than how most young people live. Being only focused on short term pleasures, no vision, no values, not working to perfect themselves, that's why they are sad and depressed all the time. That's the worst state one can live in. I was exactly that when I was in my 20's and I was at my worst, but when I found meaning and purpose for my life in Spiritual Satanism and started improving myself my life changed and I started feeling better.
thanks that's noted . And i wont mention it again . I started satanism through the JoS ministries. I did say they were tendencies. I'm glad I know you guys opinion on this. I've just become beaten down by the mundane world and my life in general. Your all very lucky to be part of this so your not open to contamination of your minds and views like I am . And its spiritual satanism I've always wanted to follow you get so many words thrown around today . Anyway I'll listen to what you said . And maybe not comment so much .

In my opinion I don't consider pendulum or ouija board to be reliable methods for trying to contact the gods, especially for beginners. I myself did not use these methods and just tried to use the method that has already been taught here of vibrating the name of the demon in question. I tried it only 2x, but it didn't work very well, so I prayed to God Satan to reveal my GD to me and after some time it manifested as I reported here: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=272616&sid=d956d96f180ce2eb928797667599dcb9#p272616 . I am not very experienced in this, but I can give some advice based on my experiences:
- The gods have a preference for those who are willing to evolve their souls and contribute to the spiritual warfare, and furthermore, avoid trying to get in touch just by wanting to, without any purpose. If you want knowledge and can't find it, pray to God Satan or your GD, there is no need to keep using risky methods to get in touch.
- Before you want something from one of the gods, always have this thought in mind: "What can I do for them in return? If you think you can't because you don't have power yet, you already have your answer. Try to evolve spiritually and increase your own soul power before you want to call the gods just for the sake of calling them.
- If you really need help, pray to the God Satan, there is no need for a pendulum, or a ouija, or any of that. As dedicated SS, we have that privilege without the need for risky methods that can attract enemy entities.
- If you want to contact the gods, first know who your GD is. Our GD is our main intermediary, besides Satan, to contact the gods, and our "spiritual best friend", because he is the one who chose you, so he is more than willing to help you in your evolution.

My advice is that instead of prioritizing evoking the gods or getting in touch with them just to have some kind of "spiritual proof", try to evolve your souls and contribute to the spiritual war. And don't worry, even if something happens or the enemy attacks you, if you are dedicated and have interest, your GD will protect you or help you with this through some method. I will not repeat my experience of contacting the gods because I already posted in the question thread because I was in doubt about my experience. But I already got my answer and my advice to everyone is this: prioritize your spiritual evolution as a whole, not just astral sense development, and participate in spiritual warfare. The gods recognize when we make an effort and may eventually make contact, although it doesn't always happen.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back