Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Nashville Bombing : VERY likely False Flag ahead of coming massive Cyberattack

Jack

Update (1748ET): On Sunday evening, AT&T released a statement that said its building on 2nd Avenue in Downtown Nashville sustained "significant damage" in the early hours of Christmas morning. As a result, tens of thousands of customers across the Nashville metro area, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Alabama experienced a loss of communication service(s).

The AT&T building on 2nd Avenue suffered significant damage in the blast. That facility includes connection points for regional internet services as well as local wireless, internet and video. In the hours that followed the explosion, our local service remained intact through temporary battery power. Unfortunately, a combination of the explosion and resulting water and fire damage took out a number of backup power generators intended to provide power to the batteries. That led to service disruptions across parts of Tennessee, Kentucky and Alabama. More than 48 hours later, some customers are still experiencing outages. We know it is frustrating and we apologize for the inconvenience. We also thank you for your understanding. -AT&T statement
2020-12-27_17-43-38.png

The Description of the individual who coincidentally died (the bomber) makes it EXTREMELY likely that this was a Fed inside job,
Anthony%20Q.%20Warner.jpg

Multiple law enforcement sources say investigators are looking seriously at whether Warner may have been motivated, at least in part, by a paranoia over #5G cellular technology. Sources say it appears he may also have believed in aliens. #NashvilleBomb
https://twitter.com/JoshMargolin/status/1343340032489377792?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1343340032489377792%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerohedge.com%2Fpolitical%2Fnashville-bombing-suspect-named-feds-visit-real-estate-office-bomb-squad-investigates-box

Source
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/nashville-bombing-suspect-named-feds-visit-real-estate-office-bomb-squad-investigates-box

Why is this important ?

Intelligent people who know how to do heuristics analysis must remember KLAUS SWABB the Davos group mastermind predicted a CYBERPANDEMIC that will dwarf the veracity of the covid 19 lockdown effects.

Once the communication networks are down, they can launch their various nefarious plans and no one would be able to coordinate a counterattack or organize a quick resistance.

They can come to a block and release Ebola type viruses that will start a mass pandemic and you won't even know what's happening because all communication is cut off.

IMPORTANT - The US treasury and nuclear Department was recently hacked ,along with cold storage plant companies (where they store the food). This is not a drill.

The CIA backed Deagel projects millions dying (only in the US).
Didn’t Include ‘Death By Pandemic’ But Warned Us What Could Happen: ‘A Scenario Could Evolve Of A Death Toll Of Up To 90%’

– Those Who Don’t Prepare Have Sealed Their Own Fate
imageedit_8_4612208504.gif

V.V.Important Vids tying all this together (no doom and gloom ,calm analysis) -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oe3y-OdNSsw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBDZVexL3RQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSuCuoQxI20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98BGBQIroNY

V.V.V.V.Important -

For the people living in the U S, you need to be prepared for any and all possibilities. They are prepared to try everything and anything. Remember they wargamed all this out in CyberPolygon and Food Chain Reaction and Dark Winter and Event 201. They are moving according to plan.

Stock up on essential supplies and GUNS. Please get GUNS and ammunition. They are going to forment mass civil unrest and violence.

Get out of the big cities if you haven't already. This is serious, this is not a joke. You can commute to work. It may take extra 2 hours but the living costs and expenses will make up for it. You can get cheap rent in small cities. More importantly, you do not want to be in a congested big city where they can cordon entire sectors and cause massive death. There won't be many law enforcement inside small cities and if they close the internet and everything else - That's your cue to run.

We can laugh at all this and say that I was raving like a paranoid freak if it doesn't happen.

But if it does, you are going to lament that you didn't prepare. So please get ready. You don't have much time to prepare. They project mass death within 5 years.

All of the schemes are tied together. China is just a beta testing site where they've already tried all this. This is now 21st century war, and they're coming for all of us, starting with the Americans.

Visit the prepping sites and get ready by forming an action plan. When the cyberattacks and the pandemics happen you don't want to be paranoid and freak out.

Therefore if you are going to freak out, do so now. Yes, they are coming to kill all of you. No one knows what combination of tactics they will use but you can get a clear picture by looking at their wargames. Be very calm and move according to plan.

• According to the Food chain Reaction ,they claim there will be massive famines and the Food Chain will break .

• They need probable cause to shut down the country to create such a reaction, so they will release actual killer viruses (As lockdowns are normalized, they can deploy lockdowns at any time shutting you down in your house after which they can easily kill you off.)

• They will shut off communications (Cyber Polygon) so you cant form an organize with each other or your closed ones. They will blame it on terrorists claiming that terrorists did it - as they blamed the moslems for 911, to justify the invasion of Afghanistan.
  • They might start Massive false flag bombings like the one you saw that trigger all this (and blame it on conspiracy theorists or trump supporters. )

• They might deploy some of these or a combination or individually or all at once, which will create mass paranoia and mass death (easily hundreds of millions) - of we take into account they will actually release the preplanned killer viruses.

No matter what happens, don't freak out and don't take the vaccines. Carefully work according to plan. Once all this starts, if you haven't already take a bunch of friends and make the journey out of the big cities. Try to evade law enforcement at any cost. Under martial law, you won't have any rights and they will forcibly quarantine you.

Try to go to places where you you can camp temporarily and then move on to another place. Never stay in one place. You'll need to be mentally prepared to leave all entertainment and stuff, and focus on survival.

This is possibly and allegedly going to get way,way worse especially within 5years in the U.S which is the major target for the Globalists now.

The situation is tense, I think here in Brazil there will be a Civil War, the region I live in is one of the most violent, it only loses to São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, I talked to my friends and they called me crazy, so I just cut friendship, my family believes in me, carrying a gun is extremely difficult and expensive, I will have to print weapons with 3D printers, what comes next is no joke.

I suspect something will happen on 9/11//21 since it will be the twentieth anniversary of their physical and spiritual attack. Either way we need to be warning as many people as possible to not take the vaccines.

I’m in the middle of nowhere with a freshwater creek so water is not a problem and could hunt deer or small game for food if necessary. I hope everyone else here has decent conditions to overcome a possible grid down scenario. We will persevere. SIEG HEIL.

Ok boys and girls. Take a deep breath and put your adult pants on. Yea it looks bad everything looks bad these days but we can do something about this.
We have a plan so lets follow it! Do the rtr's and the ending the veil! Lets napalm these assholes so their plans never come to light! :cool: :twisted: :D
ALRIGHT EVERYONE TO BATTLE.

HAIL FATHER SATAN.

Thank you for the warning, this has been on my mind as well. I have a very bad feeling about 2021.

The USA is obviously the target for the next global revolution. I think a tell tale sign will be when Jews start fleeing to Israel at high rates.
I have noticed from numerous jewish sources that powerful jews are admitting the USA is well passed its usefulness. The same could go for the rest of Europe. They admit that when this is officially realized, jews will start breaking for Israel in record numbers.

IMO, a significant portion of jews will not be saved in the end by even their own kind. Their sacrifice will be necessary for their next phase of domination.

Rabbis arrogantly claim that when the jews leave a nation, it always collapses. We know why the correlation may appear; they control the guillotine through financial and information control.

Ideally, we should all be prepared prior to this possibility. Jack, your advice is headed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back