Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

What happens if you die but didn't complete

Kinnaree

What if we have been working for years to advance, but we die before reaching magnum opus? Do we start all over trying to find SS, or do get reborn knowing Satan is truth from early on?

I often wonder this. I discovered ss in my 30s. Diagnosed with *** plus other health issues. I imagine if I die from these health issues before reaching a higher state, would I be Reincarnated to a difficult life again? Or would it be a little better since I put in effort in advancing in this current life?

No, you would start from a far faster, more applicable side of life, and advancement you have done is carried with you. What you have achieved in 10 years in this life, would already be in effect since your youth or very early life. You would find Satan pretty quickly also.

Work on restoring these issues and focus on these now.

Kinnaree said:
What if we have been working for years to advance, but we die before reaching magnum opus? Do we start all over trying to find SS, or do get reborn knowing Satan is truth from early on?

I often wonder this. I discovered ss in my 30s. Diagnosed with *** plus other health issues. I imagine if I die from these health issues before reaching a higher state, would I be Reincarnated to a difficult life again? Or would it be a little better since I put in effort in advancing in this current life?

Work on healing yourself and Sa Ta Na Ma I suggest vibrating every day. That can prolong life quite well it was even shown in studies outside the JOS to be beneficial. That is not even doing it the correct way probably so yeah it can help a lot.

If though you think your not going to be able to achieve Godhood before you die when your closer to when you think you will you can do certain things like the wealth and money meditation and other things to ensure your going to be born into a nice life I think. The more positive energies and the less negative karma you have on you the less problems you will have. You can also invoke Betelgeuse star too that brings luck and protection and may allow you to be born with something conjuncting or opposing it that would be nice. Doing the Jupiter meditation a lot too may help you be born with Jupiter in a nice place.

Things like that is what I would do if I knew it was going to be the end soon for my physical body in this life.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
No, you would start from a far faster, more applicable side of life, and advancement you have done is carried with you. What you have achieved in 10 years in this life, would already be in effect since your youth or very early life. You would find Satan pretty quickly also.

Good. That means this isn't my only chance.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

On that note, out of curiousity, if a person almost reached the magnum opus or DID and were reincarnated but for some reason didn’t meditate in the next life (or seldom meditated) could they de-evolve?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That clears it up. Thank you for the clarity, HP.

Sundara said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

On that note, out of curiousity, if a person almost reached the magnum opus or DID and were reincarnated but for some reason didn’t meditate in the next life (or seldom meditated) could they de-evolve?

That is literally impossible. A person in such a state would know about spiritual things and even remember clearly knowledge from all past lives such as meditations they did. It is said Magnum opus brings back all memories and knowledge and talents from past lives. Even if so the Magnum opus is a checkpoint its impossible to devolve from once reached.

Sundara said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It works both ways...

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

That's the JoS understanding of karma in the applicable terms for a Satanist?

As 13_wolf mentioned, I am curious about the karma part as well.

And also, since karma is brought up, what is the Satanic view of karma? See...I grew up hearing about karma from parents/elders. Asian people love to push about it whenever kids are misbehaving. It is used in a fear-based way. "If you do this... your next life, you're gonna end up (blah blah blah)"....

So, what is the SS take on karma? Is there "good" and "bad" karma? Or karma just is and is the experience itself that seems/feels either positive (good) or negative (bad)?

Kinnaree said:

And also, since karma is brought up, what is the Satanic view of karma? See...I grew up hearing about karma from parents/elders. Asian people love to push about it whenever kids are misbehaving. It is used in a fear-based way. "If you do this... your next life, you're gonna end up (blah blah blah)"....

So, what is the SS take on karma? Is there "good" and "bad" karma? Or karma just is and is the experience itself that seems/feels either positive (good) or negative (bad)?
Satanslibrary is your friend...

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html#D

Dealing With Astral Entities 4A Karma HP Cobra 666.pdf

Dealing With Astral Entities 4B Mass Karma Country Karma World Karma HP Cobra 666.pdf

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html#K

Karma by Mageson666.pdf

Henu the Great said:
Kinnaree said:

Satanslibrary is your friend...

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html#D

Dealing With Astral Entities 4A Karma HP Cobra 666.pdf

Dealing With Astral Entities 4B Mass Karma Country Karma World Karma HP Cobra 666.pdf

https://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html#K

Karma by Mageson666.pdf

Thank you thank you! That cleared it up for me. :-D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back