Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is Stephen King jewish?

Aquarius

As the title says, is he jewish? I remember the fucker Mageson once said he was one but I'd like someone else's opinion.

Aquarius said:
As the title says, is he jewish? I remember the fucker Mageson once said he was one but I'd like someone else's opinion.

I dont know he definitely does have kind of a sick mind in some ways but in a way some of his stuff is really interesting at the same time. I used to read some of his books when I was younger (I dont know if I could concentrate that long now as some of them are like 600 to 1000 pages) he knows about the spiritual and how it works knows about auras and the things the powers of the mind can do. In the book Insomnia he spends time talking about that if anyone wanted to check it out from your library or something its at most of them.

One cool thing is he came up with the word Normie/Normies I believe.

I never saw that word anywhere before his book now its often used in several differnt circles. That book was called Cell.

I couldn't tell you if he was kike or not to be honest. I doubt he is one of us but he does know plenty of stuff about the occult and when he talks about it it is pretty realistic as to how it might be. Can't vouch for everything there cause I personally am not able to do those kinds of things yet so I dont know if how he said it is actually how it works or not.

I do not think the man himself is Jewish (though he kinda has that look to him). I would say though that his writings have a very xtian feel to them. The Stand for example being about God vs “the devil” with a clear distinction between God good and devil bad. In The Dark Tower series, his magnum opus, the good and evil motifs of his writing are further expounded. It’s very simplistic and culture driven. But I think he is too grounded of a writer to have some grander meaning to them beyond something Tolkien-esque. In other words, I don’t think his works have any ulterior motives one way or the other, they’ve always just read like the standard pulp.

Aquarius said:
Just looking at him, I can't say for certain. However, having read one of his books, I can say for certain that his mind is not healthy. He was raised a methodist (emphasis on the meth, he had a drug problem too), so that could explain where some of the insanity originates. He is more creative than I would expect from a jew, but there are always exceptions.

I feel like a lot of the horror people involved with the media and film industry are, like David Cronenberg for example.

You also have cases like HP Lovecraft with his books, I think he was a Gentile but was with an occultic jewess hence his major focus on the depraved horror stuff. His work still seems to have a major influence on it today.

Looking at him I'd say yes and its particularly the kermit-y mouth and short shape of the face that give it away but it's definitely latent and further back in his lineage if it's the case.

I think some accomplishments in art back then were heavily hijacked by jews via their energies. Like the rock and roll thing, some of those records were actually influential over that generation and the people who were around in that time in the cultural transformations were heavily influenced by that stuff. Even I am and I wasn't even around then lol. I can imagine for literature and movies its much the same. You have the other jews like Stanley kubrick and Roman polanski as well who were a bit surreal in that time. They tortured their cast I know in certain cases, also the director who did the Godfather and Apocalypse Now, Francis Coppola. He seems to be jewish too.

Generally wherever you find weird and interesting culture like the surrealist and what later was called 'modern' art, its infested with jews making it pretentious and propping up garbage as 'new wave, avant garde'and all the other buzzwords. It's a shame really because I personally really dig that kind of art/music form. Iggy Pop even had a marriage arranged by his family, to a jewess in 1969, which lasted a week and then he ditched her for the Stooges and changed music forever. He's totally owned now though, but I think back then with things like that the jews always kept the younger Gentile artists of that sort at arms length if they couldn't get them on their creative leash.

A good Gentile director for edgy stuff is David Lynch, I don't know about horror- but he makes some really psychologically deep and message embedded movies. His best one is Mulholland Drive and I still haven't seen it yet! I think his most famous and recognizable is Eraserhead which is a pretty creepy film although I only watched the first half. He focuses a lot on sound as well, and in his work he often has an irl band that he likes playing at the end, If i made movies I'd probably do that too lol. No fucks given.

Anyway yeah, I think Stephen King might be a jew considering those face details. I've seen some interviews of him talking a while ago though and I remember also not being able to make a decision. You probably have better intuition than me, look up some of his interviews for his books in the 90's and compare it to his older age pictures/vids.

Oh, and I forgot to add about Lovecraft and Iggy the jewish crap on those two. Hopefully we can have powerful transformer artists in the future who are not beholden and restricted by the enemy like that. Not encouraging that nonsense.

Hail Azazel!

Aquarius said:

I mean I understand being doubtful of anything that low life slug said, but there are obvious things about stephen king that make it quite apparent mostly his book but even his name KING sounds pretty suspect.

If you look at his book IT. The children banish the killer clown from appearing by "growing up" meaning they all need to have sex with the one girl in there group in the newest movie they imply it and the children are older but in the original writings the children are like 10-11. Yes nothing spells jewish like writing about children having sex

if you need further proof he wrote one book about aliens where the hid in the toilets and controlled people/ killed them by going in the back door.... enough said?

I’m a particularly big fan of King. I highly doubt he’s jewish. King isn’t a jewish last name nor is his mother’s maiden name Pillsbury. In his biography he claims to be raised in a New England Methodist household.

He also claims to be xian currently to an extent and believes in god.

I’ve read so many of his books, never got a jewish vibe, but actually the contrary. Many bad guys in his books have jewish last names lol. I’ve always taken note of that while reading. Lawyers and bankers often have jewish surnames in his books as well. Many of his books are dark and creepy, but as he’s said in his interviews, “to like creepy doesn’t make you creepy.” I’ve noted a lot of beauty in his books, as have many other fans I talk to.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Aquarius said:
He is more creative than I would expect from a jew, but there are always exceptions.
...and plagiarisms.

Yes, he is very jewish. At least his mind and his books about certain subjects are very jewish. For example, his stories about the kid who discovered an old nazi and by constantly talking to him and blackmailing him he becomes a serial killer and fantasizes about raping a jewess and in the end the mosad captures the old man and the boy is killed by the police. Many of his books have a jewish vibe. I regret that I read them. He also copied lovecraft in some of his horror stories. For example, the mist. It's a disgusting story. Lovecraft is better, but it's not good either.

I’ve read all his novels years ago. I don’t like his style of writing.
From his facial features and from perception of his soul i can say he’s jewish.

Here an interesting article:

https://forward.com/culture/books/376303/the-secret-jewish-history-of-stephen-king/

Author Stephen King was really born with that name. Not for him the path from Irwin Alan Kniberg to Alan King. He came out all ready, at least in name, to become one of the best-selling authors of all time, just as he was. Although when it came time for the prolific writer — as of last count, 54 novels and seven nonfiction books — to adopt a pseudonym, he did choose the suspiciously Jewish-sounding name Richard Bachman.

In reality, however, King wasn’t trying to pass. He took the name from his favorite band, Canadian rockers Bachman-Turner Overdrive, named after Randy Bachman, who grew up Mormon, albeit in a Jewish community in Winnipeg, in Manitoba, Canada.

King’s books have sold over 350 million copies and spawned an entire industry of adaptations as feature films, TV shows, comic books and miniseries — the latest of which is a 10-episode series based on King’s dystopian story “The Mist,” about a town shrouded in a fog of biblical, plaguelike proportions. It premiered on Spike TV on June 22. Other upcoming adaptations include the sci-fi fantasy Western “The Dark Tower,” which, co-produced by the longtime King associate and Oscar-winning screenwriter Akiva Goldsman (“A Beautiful Mind”), opens in theaters August 4. “It” opens on September 8. Think “scary clown” — unless that scares you too much. And later this year, King’s obsession with characters confined to bed (a la “Misery”) continues on Netflix with the film version of “Gerald’s Game,” the story of a woman who is left handcuffed in a remote cabin after her husband dies during one of their sex games.

King was raised Methodist and still identifies as such. Yet Jewish themes and characters pop up throughout his life and work. King gave his children the very Jewish names of Joseph and Naomi Rachel. (In fairness, he also has a son named Owen.) King’s second novel, “Salem’s Lot,” is placed in the fictional town of Jerusalem’s Lot, Maine.

King’s 1986 horror novel “It” includes a Jewish accountant named Stanley Uris — presumably a nod to real-life novelist Leon Uris of “Exodus” and “Mila 18” fame. King has always been a big fan and proponent of commercially successful authors like Uris and Pulitzer Prize winner Herman Wouk (“The Caine Mutiny,” “This Is My God”). King once wrote a short story, “Herman Wouk Is Still Alive,” as the result of a bet he lost with his son, author Joe Hill.

King wrote the liner notes for a tribute album to Jewish punk-rock group the Ramones and recorded a spoken-word intro to a version of Jewish hard-rock group Blue Oyster Cult’s single “Astronomy.” The Blue Oyster Cult song “(Don’t Fear) the Reaper” was also used in the original TV series based on King’s novel “The Stand.”

He has even toured as a musician with the Rock Bottom Remainders, a group of celebrity authors variously including Dave Barry, Amy Tan, Scott Turow, Mitch Albom and Cynthia Heimel (often with the help of pros, including Jewish musicians Al Kooper and Warren Zevon). In his 1994 essay, “The Neighborhood of the Beast,” King recounts stumbling upon restroom graffiti reading “Save Russian Jews, Collect Valuable Prizes.” In a subsequent short story, “All That You Love Will Be Carried Away,” published in The New Yorker in 2001, his main character, Alfie Zimmer, a traveling salesman, becomes obsessed with strange bathroom graffiti he encounters on his travels, believing it represents voices speaking to him. King recycled the “Save Russian Jews” graffiti in the story.

In his 2001 novel “Dreamcatcher,” the character of Joe “Beaver” Clarendon is “convinced that people named Rothschild and Goldfarb ran the world.” Presumably, King based Beaver on his real-life uncle Oren, about whom he writes in his nonfiction work, “On Writing,” Oren “drank quite a bit and had dark theories about how the Jews were running the world.”

One of King’s best-known works, “The Shining,” of course, was turned into a movie by Jewish film genius Stanley Kubrick. Some believe that Kubrick Judaized the story; in fact, there is an entire documentary film devoted to this premise, called “Room 237.” Renowned film critic J. Hoberman wrote, “Whether or not ‘The Shining’ is widely intelligible as a movie about the Holocaust, ‘Room 237’ makes it amply apparent that Kubrick was attempting to infuse King’s novel — which might otherwise be construed as a supernatural tale of domestic violence — with the full horror of history.” Kubrick’s musical choices for the film back up this theory, including Penderecki’s “The Awakening of Jacob.” Penderecki was a Pole who lived through the Holocaust and said that all his music was composed under the weight of its horror; “The Awakening of Jacob,” which plays in the film while blood rushes from the elevators, is also known as the “Auschwitz Oratorio.” King reportedly hates the film.

FancyMancy said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Aquarius said:
He is more creative than I would expect from a jew, but there are always exceptions.
...and plagiarisms.
I feel like jews are creative enough to take a story or whatever and modify it enough to be something else plus putting in there things like childs having sex... Seems quite jewish to me. Honestly he may be a jew. Lets be honest how much interesting is "IT". It does not seem like something super interesting, most like it because its a classic horror and they have built nostalgia and emotions to it. The book is the real horror because of child sex :?

Aquarius said:
https://twitter.com/kingeconomist/status/1037614627826356224?lang=en
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/times2/i-converted-to-judaism-when-i-married-and-discovered-what-antisemitism-feels-like-l5mmvxj63
https://forward.com/culture/430773/the-secret-jewish-history-of-stephen-king/

Solaris Serpent said:
Aquarius said:
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/times2/i-converted-to-judaism-when-i-married-and-discovered-what-antisemitism-feels-like-l5mmvxj63
Two of those links don't talk about the Stephen King I'm asking about, but rather an economist.

Solaris Serpent said:
Aquarius said:

First two links are not of the writer Stephen King.
Is an homonym.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
...and plagiarisms.
I feel like jews are creative enough to take a story or whatever and modify it enough to be something else plus putting in there things like childs having sex... Seems quite jewish to me. Honestly he may be a jew. Lets be honest how much interesting is "IT". It does not seem like something super interesting, most like it because its a classic horror and they have built nostalgia and emotions to it. The book is the real horror because of child sex :?
Creative enough, or just trying to be an emulator? Notice that jew shit is all the same repeatedly - hence the pseudoword "samey", and the fact that the jew drags things out and milks things to get as many shekels as possible from the same thing people have wasted money on thousands of times before already. Of course, the jew adds its own corruptions to Humanity, naturally, whether it intends to do that or not.

FancyMancy said:
luis said:
FancyMancy said:
...and plagiarisms.
Creative enough, or just trying to be an emulator? Notice that jew shit is all the same repeatedly - hence the pseudoword "samey", and the fact that the jew drags things out and milks things to get as many shekels as possible from the same thing people have wasted money on thousands of times before already. Of course, the jew adds its own corruptions to Humanity, naturally, whether it intends to do that or not.
Yep you are right. Creative was not the right word, more like emulator.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:
luis said:
Yep you are right. Creative was not the right word, more like emulator.
I do think about the creativity that the jew might be capable of. Basing that on (((media))), it is shown a lot that the jew doesn't have a lot. Remember also that (((media))) also has Human writers, designers, etc.!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back