Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Can someone explain...?

RamronDoree

I believe I encountered Astaroth this afternoon...

I was in the throes of a severe panic attack, one of many over the last few days, when the vision of a woman appeared to me, bathed in white light and a massive wingspan. Two serpents were coiled up and around either leg. Her presence was so compassionate and maternal, so warm and loving, that I immediately started sobbing and apologising, asking for help because I felt lost and lonely. A warm light wrapped itself around my shoulders like a blanket, and the woman said that I am loved for what I've done. I felt lighter, more invigorated and the smog of anxiety has since subsided.

I have no way of knowing if it was Astaroth, but seeing her name and sigil sparked something inside me and that was all the confirmation I needed.

Has this happened to anyone else? From any other god? As grateful as what I am, aren't the gods too busy to be visiting individuals?

PrometheusRex said:
I believe I encountered Astaroth this afternoon...

I was in the throes of a severe panic attack, one of many over the last few days, when the vision of a woman appeared to me, bathed in white light and a massive wingspan. Two serpents were coiled up and around either leg. Her presence was so compassionate and maternal, so warm and loving, that I immediately started sobbing and apologising, asking for help because I felt lost and lonely. A warm light wrapped itself around my shoulders like a blanket, and the woman said that I am loved for what I've done. I felt lighter, more invigorated and the smog of anxiety has since subsided.

I have no way of knowing if it was Astaroth, but seeing her name and sigil sparked something inside me and that was all the confirmation I needed.

Has this happened to anyone else? From any other god? As grateful as what I am, aren't the gods too busy to be visiting individuals?

Astarte not Astaroth(enemy abusive male name), the name is still linked on jos because it´s sadly the name most people recognize.

They help the people who do something and are in need.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back