Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On the length of ones time with the Occult or Satan

Voice of Enki [JG]

I’ve observed over my time here a lot of people coming to claim their great experience and great many years with the occult and Satan, and using such claims to attempt to establish credibility.

Yet how many of these with such great and wonderful claims actually provide knowledge and wisdom expected from someone with their great many years as occultist and Satanist?

I’m sure most of you here see there are very few with such claims who have experience, wisdom and knowledge equivalent of their time invested.

There is a very simple reason for this. Quality over quantity. If you do things right you can advance more in a year than some of these fools have done in 10, and in many cases those fools are even in negative advancement due to reinforcing harmful practices and delusions for decades.

Ones time spend with the occult, or with anything really, isn’t a measure of ones credibility, skill or experience.

One can do something for 50 years, and one could think themselves great in that vocation, but if one had been doing things wrong for those 50 years of time spend, their experience, wisdom and knowledge is of course mostly irrelevant.

What often happens to many who do something for a long time, they establish a degree of comfort and fail to improve further, because they do not seek improvement any longer as they believe they have achieved something great already, so all their extra years are spend either in stagnation or detriment.

For those in the occult this is doubly so. Especially if one came from an occult background before finding the JoS, it is likely one has been involved in an endless amount of dross, spiritual nonsense and worse, due to how corrupted and infested with hebrew insanity most occultism outside of the JoS is.

You would have developed many wrongful and harmful beliefs, engaged in many years of harmful practices, and in general only done harm to your soul and mind. When one comes to the JoS, almost all prior experience is to be discarded as dross, since there is barely anything of value outside of the JoS.

Then throughout your advancement as a real SS, the true value of experience you had build up prior to coming here will show as the useless dross that came with it is burned away.

Many people who have been with Satan for a long time have also gone in countless circles, spending years in stagnation and not accomplishing much, some even left him for long periods of time, only to return begging to be allowed back in. For those people their actual time with Satan is more like 3 years rather than the supposed 20 or whatever they may claim, and even those 3 years are of less value than the 3 years of a newbie SS that has spend their first 3 years advancing consistently.

Quality is far more important than quantity. Even if one lived a 1000 years, it is not guaranteed one would develop anything of value. To advance is to seek growth and never become arrogant with your perceived advancement or experience. As this sort of arrogance and egomania leads one to contentment, one puts themselves on the highest throne in their mind and as a result one doesn’t advance anymore.

Never be content with where you are.

Even if you might be the best here on Earth, you are a nobody compared to the Gods, and even Satan who is so mighty and incredible it is hard or even impossible for most of us here to see the height of his advancement, still seeks advancement by the day. Satan grows and advances just like he asks of us, because the path of advancement is infinite.

Don’t let established values or comforts fool you into believing you are great. Compare the decade of some here with the decade of others. Like Lydia’s decade which she wrote about a few weeks ago, she has achieved a lot and truly advanced.

How many of those who claim to have been with Satan longer than her can even compare to the quality and value of her decade?

Maxine as well is of course a prime example of someone who’s time with Satan was well spend and of enormous value.

Ones time with Satan doesn’t equate to their level of advancement. This is different for each individual, as everyone comes from different backgrounds and has a different starting point.

It is also not a competition to see who grows the most in the shortest time or whatever, there is no shame in being slow in your advancement, so long as one has their heart in the right place and seeks to advance, learn from past mistakes and doesn’t become an arrogant and foolish “enlightened one” acting like they are already a god when they are merely an infant on this path.

Next time there is someone coming around spreading so called “advanced” knowledge and trying to gain credibility with some vain claims of their years of experience on this path, take a good look at where they are at and how that compares to some others.

If the things they share are valuable, this value shows without any further input, argument or explanation required. One doesn’t need to proof the greatness of ones words if these words are truly great, the words speak for themselves.

Be glad there are those one can look up to, to show a real example of accomplishment and achievement on this path.

Take inspiration from them, and seek to grow through spending quality time with Satan rather than merely letting the years go by and not accomplishing anything until it is too late to do so in this life.

Hail Satan!

Then there's those who join the forums one day and say they've been here for who knows how many years, and then as soon as you tell them the racial reality they go on and on about how we're racists and yadda yadda. Lol..
Liars, or simply inferior people? Let them decide.

No matter how advanced even a God is, if they do not fight, they are not advancing our cause.

Fighting is the only true way to achieve victory.

VoiceofEnki said:

Thank you. This was a great read.
Personally, it's just been a little over 1 year since i dedicated myself to Father. Before i found Father Satan(or Father Satan found me), i was always interested in sprituality and occult knowledge, but i never followed any specific occult route. I was just meditating( of course not with correct methods) on and off.

But during the last one or so years, i have advanced spritually more than i ever did before. And iv been able to stay consistent with my meditations and readings.
You are absolutely right. If one is consistent, it makes a huge difference. Before, i never thought I'd even feel energy like i do now. I consider myself still as a 'beginner'. But iv come a long way and i am happy with my progress so far. :)

Very well said VoiceofEnki, I've always liked your posts, this one especially rings true.

People who are advancing on this path, and very dedicated to this, the last thing we want to see is people who come on and go "I'm so advanced, so remarkably advanced, kiss my smelly feet".

Silence is golden when it comes to how advanced someone is.

Reminds me alot of kai purr, and how a few people who deserted, weren't serious would act way back in the day.

Nothing f0sterCh1ld level though fortunately these days, that had to be one of the worst.

Aquarius said:
Then there's those who join the forums one day and say they've been here for who knows how many years, and then as soon as you tell them the racial reality they go on and on about how we're racists and yadda yadda. Lol..
Liars, or simply inferior people, as well. Let them decide.
Trolls, posers, deluded individuals. On Twitter, I had someone following me who claimed to be Satan's highest high priestess. That was the only time and place I saw that username/account; I never saw them on here or anywhere else.

People spend to much time worrying about what others think and also looking for a way to claim achievements without achieving anything at all.

I've spent most of my years in Satanism discarding dross and when I thought I was done there was always more. Early on I believed I could rise in power quickly and while it appeared so it soon became obvious self reflection was more powerful than anything else I could do.

FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:
Trolls, posers, deluded individuals. On Twitter, I had someone following me who claimed to be Satan's highest high priestess. That was the only time and place I saw that username/account; I never saw them on here or anywhere else.

It's nice to just do nothing and claim big things of one's self, it's almost like crack. Some people are addicted to this. This is the top height of not wanting to advance at all.

One deludes themselves they have reached the pinnacle of advancement, and they are on the lowest bottom. This disallows the mind from accepting new input from others or life, so one can improve.

If someone is in a gym for 30 years and they look like me the first day I join, I won't listen to their advice. I'd listen to person who has 5 years and looks at least reasonably fit.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Aquarius said:

It's nice to just do nothing and claim big things of one's self, it's almost like crack. Some people are addicted to this. This is the top height of not wanting to advance at all.

One deludes themselves they have reached the pinnacle of advancement, and they are on the lowest bottom. This disallows the mind from accepting new input from others or life, so one can improve.

If someone is in a gym for 30 years and they look like me the first day I join, I won't listen to their advice. I'd listen to person who has 5 years and looks at least reasonably fit.
It's interesting to find out not just why but also how anyone can think that they are super advanced when they clearly are not. I think it's a fantasy which gives them a bit of happiness which they exploit and continue, so that they can keep enjoying the endorphins, because their reality is just shit. It would be similar for those online, but online we can't - and won't waste time in trying to - prove it true or false. Any online posers and fakers are bored and lonely, if not just taking the piss trying to earn some Brownie - or 4chan - points.

VoiceofEnki said:
I’ve observed over my time here a lot of people coming to claim their great experience and great many years with the occult and Satan, and using such claims to attempt to establish credibility.

Yet how many of these with such great and wonderful claims actually provide knowledge and wisdom expected from someone with their great many years as occultist and Satanist?

I’m sure most of you here see there are very few with such claims who have experience, wisdom and knowledge equivalent of their time invested.

There is a very simple reason for this. Quality over quantity. If you do things right you can advance more in a year than some of these fools have done in 10, and in many cases those fools are even in negative advancement due to reinforcing harmful practices and delusions for decades.

Ones time spend with the occult, or with anything really, isn’t a measure of ones credibility, skill or experience.

One can do something for 50 years, and one could think themselves great in that vocation, but if one had been doing things wrong for those 50 years of time spend, their experience, wisdom and knowledge is of course mostly irrelevant.

What often happens to many who do something for a long time, they establish a degree of comfort and fail to improve further, because they do not seek improvement any longer as they believe they have achieved something great already, so all their extra years are spend either in stagnation or detriment.

For those in the occult this is doubly so. Especially if one came from an occult background before finding the JoS, it is likely one has been involved in an endless amount of dross, spiritual nonsense and worse, due to how corrupted and infested with hebrew insanity most occultism outside of the JoS is.

You would have developed many wrongful and harmful beliefs, engaged in many years of harmful practices, and in general only done harm to your soul and mind. When one comes to the JoS, almost all prior experience is to be discarded as dross, since there is barely anything of value outside of the JoS.

Then throughout your advancement as a real SS, the true value of experience you had build up prior to coming here will show as the useless dross that came with it is burned away.

Many people who have been with Satan for a long time have also gone in countless circles, spending years in stagnation and not accomplishing much, some even left him for long periods of time, only to return begging to be allowed back in. For those people their actual time with Satan is more like 3 years rather than the supposed 20 or whatever they may claim, and even those 3 years are of less value than the 3 years of a newbie SS that has spend their first 3 years advancing consistently.

Quality is far more important than quantity. Even if one lived a 1000 years, it is not guaranteed one would develop anything of value. To advance is to seek growth and never become arrogant with your perceived advancement or experience. As this sort of arrogance and egomania leads one to contentment, one puts themselves on the highest throne in their mind and as a result one doesn’t advance anymore.

Never be content with where you are.

Even if you might be the best here on Earth, you are a nobody compared to the Gods, and even Satan who is so mighty and incredible it is hard or even impossible for most of us here to see the height of his advancement, still seeks advancement by the day. Satan grows and advances just like he asks of us, because the path of advancement is infinite.

Don’t let established values or comforts fool you into believing you are great. Compare the decade of some here with the decade of others. Like Lydia’s decade which she wrote about a few weeks ago, she has achieved a lot and truly advanced.

How many of those who claim to have been with Satan longer than her can even compare to the quality and value of her decade?

Maxine as well is of course a prime example of someone who’s time with Satan was well spend and of enormous value.

Ones time with Satan doesn’t equate to their level of advancement. This is different for each individual, as everyone comes from different backgrounds and has a different starting point.

It is also not a competition to see who grows the most in the shortest time or whatever, there is no shame in being slow in your advancement, so long as one has their heart in the right place and seeks to advance, learn from past mistakes and doesn’t become an arrogant and foolish “enlightened one” acting like they are already a god when they are merely an infant on this path.

Next time there is someone coming around spreading so called “advanced” knowledge and trying to gain credibility with some vain claims of their years of experience on this path, take a good look at where they are at and how that compares to some others.

If the things they share are valuable, this value shows without any further input, argument or explanation required. One doesn’t need to proof the greatness of ones words if these words are truly great, the words speak for themselves.

Be glad there are those one can look up to, to show a real example of accomplishment and achievement on this path.

Take inspiration from them, and seek to grow through spending quality time with Satan rather than merely letting the years go by and not accomplishing anything until it is too late to do so in this life.

Hail Satan!

This was a great read and very much needed.

I always make sure to let others know that I am not advanced before helping or typing about my experience and when I share my theory/thoughts I definitely let them know that it's one of my 'theory" and not something that is written on the JoS website or approved by the Gods.

Disinformation can be very harmful, if someone is not sure about something or does not have good knowledge about a particular thing/subject, then they should definitely let others know, like a disclaimer/warning before typing their own thing.

If one stays on the Path for many years and doesn’t give up, that’s a good sign in my book. But, yeah, years alone mean nothing. What’s the use of x amount of years if for those years you did nothing to advance yourself or help in the war?

8 Years for me come March

Strictly JOS from day one, although have read alot of other material recently mostly old ONA MS (only because he from my bit )

But Loyal to JoS
Loyal To Satan

Thank you OP

Totally. Good work man.

Not only does Satan value merit over physical age, Satanism itself is a religion of research and learning. All viewpoints are important, and truth matters more than time.

This is well written and very much needed here, thank you for this. It's unfortunately the hard truth that many will just have to accept here. I'm not afraid to admit or acknowledge that some have covered more or advanced further than I have in my years, I also do not exaggerate or make experiences/claims as I do not come to Satan a liar either.

To add in this topic, to just say that you've spent _ years in Satanism or pursuing whatever interest is very vague, especially if one intentionally uses this to assume an authoritative or superior position over anyone. Consider that people sleep 8-12 hours a day with other factors such as school, work etc... and then the amount of time someone actually dedicates to actually pursue Satanism,

This is also a process of affirming the consequent, like when it is reasoned: If A is true, then B must follow. B is true, therefore A. For ex. Person has proven that they're adept and knowledgeable to a degree, also spent _ amount of time in the occult. Therefore whoever spends _ amount of time in the occult should be regarded as adept and knowledgeable. Or if someone is ripped, then it's assumed they would make good fitness trainers and must have incredibly good workout methods, however unknown to many that person's actually on steroids and seeks easy fame and attention so they're actually a phony and not genuine. We can see the fault here, and this is common in todays world with many untrained in their thinking.

This must be stressed as this kind of reasoning can also be dangerous in some situations, but is also exploited by many infiltrators to get many caught in the "appeal to authority" assumption that many simply do not take the time to question or consider, be wary of hidden agendas. As described above, often many are justified believing something is true because , "A is true, B must follow" but as said this is faulty reasoning that many newcomers make, especially dabblers, but unfortunately, it does extend further in some cases. Even when someone has gained professional qualifications, they may not be relevant such as someone who has gained expertise in one field is often trusted to be an authority in all subjects they're not an "expert" in.

If you look into other places, you'll find many claiming certain amounts of time to justify that they're an authoritative figure in the occult practice, and in this era there are many so eager to claim such status for egoistical/social and selfish purposes, but most often for financial reasons. It always ends up with paying for some damn overpriced book that is often taken from other places that are freely available. Martin McGreggor is a good example here, and much of his information seams to have been taken directly from the JoyofSatan website, from the preview I've seen, his books go for 10$-20$ smfh.

Meteor said:
FancyMancy said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

It's interesting to find out not just why but also how anyone can think that they are super advanced when they clearly are not. I think it's a fantasy which gives them a bit of happiness which they exploit and continue, so that they can keep enjoying the endorphins, because their reality is just shit. It would be similar for those online, but online we can't - and won't waste time in trying to - prove it true or false. Any online posers and fakers are bored and lonely, if not just taking the piss trying to earn some Brownie - or 4chan - points.
It's probably not how it usually goes, but in my case and someone else's, it was due to vivid hallucinations that we both saw. Confirming we both saw the same things tricked us into thinking it was all real despite how insane it was.
He used to use drugs several years ago but seemed relatively stable when I met him. But as I told him I saw and heard the same things as he did and proved it by alternating between telling him first and him telling me first, he started to believe more in all the insane things he had been repressing for years, and began to hear voices and see things. Because of his mental instability, anything he affirmed instantly looked and felt real to him (and to me as well). At some point he affirmed he no longer needed food to survive, and he didn't feel any hunger for more than 3 days, and only started eating again after that point because he realised he looked even scrawnier than before.
It all looked real to me as well due to the hallucinations which just kept getting more intense for me as they did for him, so I thought he was incredibly talented and kept encouraging him. But at some point it started to overwhelm me, and I could hear nothing but his voice and the voices of his hallucinations in my head anymore, constantly telling me what to do. I ended up losing my sense of self and just cooperating, like I was possessed. It was horrible.

Towards the end of it, he thought the following: he was Anu, the universe itself, a force which scientists of the empire of Orion had managed to harness. His physical body was only like a receiver, not yet able to contain his full power, and the more compatible his physical body became, the more he would be able to use his power. In his previous lives he ruled over the Gentiles as a king or pharaoh. He thought he was supposed to surpass Satan and rule this Solar system in Satan's stead. He thought all the women in the world would be his wives in the future, and he was constantly hallucinating about astrally having sex with 8+ women at all times.

I thought the following: I was something he specifically created as a weapon to destroy everything that opposes him. He often hallucinated about being attacked by entire hordes and legions of enemy entities, and I would erase them all with my powers. In hindsight I was just using my mental link to him to break down his unpleasant hallucinations, and did not destroy any actual entities. In other words, my "power" was really nothing but a tool to calm him down when he had another bad episode. But at the time, I thought of myself as some kind of amazing vampire, tearing his enemies apart until nothing remained. It was quite ridiculous.

Personally I've never used drugs and I don't drink alcohol either, so when I started to come to my senses again I was shocked how I could've gone so insane. But I think I know what happened.
Back when I was a kid, I would sometimes involuntarily hear other people's thoughts, but at the time I didn't realise the thoughts weren't my own so it was often confusing. I would also feel their emotions and their opinions as well, which would often contradict each other or my own. Especially in crowded areas it was very overwhelming. I'm not sure what caused it in the first place (maybe it was the head injury I had when I was 2 years old), but fortunately it started happening less and less as I grew older and stopped during puberty.
When I started meditating a bit over a year ago, doing AoP allowed me to further block outside influences, and for the first time in my life I had a clear sense of self.
But I also became curious about psychic powers. I started wondering if maybe hearing other people's thoughts was actually a gift if I learned to control it. So I started to experiment with it. I noticed there were some negative side effects like me getting intrusive thoughts and emotions from the person for up to a week afterwards, but I thought that if I just practiced enough, I would be able to eliminate the negative side effects.
Then I tried reading the mind of the guy I mentioned before. And he complimented my accuracy and said I was very talented, so I just started doing it more. Eventually I didn't know how to stop, and couldn't even tell which thoughts were coming from him anymore, so I didn't consider that the reason I saw and heard the same things was because I read his mind. And then everything went so horribly wrong.

I'm glad I was able to make a recovery and find myself again. I don't do any reckless experiments anymore these days. Just being myself and doing the standard meditation and rituals and yoga feels the best; being consistent with that is the most reliable way to advance in life and spirituality.
I know now that trying to do something special or trying to take a shortcut to become more powerful is far too risky, because it means to deal with things you don't really understand. I'd rather do things the right way and take a long time than recklessly rush into things and make a horrible mistake again. And I'm never reading someone's mind again unless I trust the person completely in every way. My thoughts and beliefs are my own, and that's how it should be.
I don't want to ignore your reply, but I'd like to say congratulations; although, I am not really in any place to say that to you.

That's good topic from voiceofenki
--------------------

Dear Advance satanist ""Those who claim""
Learn from HP.COBRA, he talks, he argue, he have self-confidence.
He accept other members opinion and point of view ,he can tell if it's "wrong /Right " .

Some" Advance Members " Acting like Medieval Priest coming from 1200 AD, Why ?????

Because they registered in 2006/2015/ 2017 they think that they are Immunized against all danger. !!,
They are old member they don't do mistakes!!, they don't like to argue !!, they hate opinions..

They are still living in the piscean Age , if you argue with them, then it's a SIN !!!!!
They think they are sons of god,They have big ego..

"Dude you registered yesterday you don't know nothing" , I've heard that personally from the Pope xi
This pope is advance spiritual member ,
He is a pope because his old member and he measures members spirituality by the years they spent in JOS Forums

If they keep acting in this way ,they should buy a ticket and live in papal state.....

If anyone is pissed off or afraid being exposed , then request from hp.cobra to revoke Comment "Reply" section from each user-name..

Happy new year

Hail Satan and Satan is not for big ego members..

Meteor said:
FancyMancy said:
Meteor said:
I don't want to ignore your reply, but I'd like to say congratulations; although, I am not really in any place to say that to you.
Thank you. I wish I had been more cautious and prevented all of this in the first place, though. In hindsight I realise there were so many red flags all over the place in his behavior, but at the time it all looked normal to me. If I had blocked out his thoughts and had properly thought for myself, then I would've been able to see things clearly and avoided him. But at the time, what made sense to him made sense to me as well. I feel disgusted thinking back to it.
We need to make our own mistakes. I used to dislike that saying, but I have been learning more and more that it is very true.

Why do you feel like you in particular are not in a place to congratulate me, though?
Basically, the topic of this thread. I have been around for a number of years, but I am not an authourity on being advanced very far, so I think it would seem like I'd be wearing geek glasses and a white coat in congratulating someone new(ish?) on something, when I'm still sat at my pupil's desk. Along that line - I also don't like, at all (in some things), that attitude which some people have - that "you need to be only 1 lesson ahead of your pupils".

His situation was actually more complicated than just being a former drug user, and it still seems absurd to me, so I'd like to explain what happened in more detail. Although I apologise in advance for the wall of text.
Oops. It's home time. We'll come back to this lesson tomorrow! Oh. It's the weekend - and end of term... Well... :p Seriously, though - I'll have to read it properly later, so I'll end my reply here. (I might or might not reply to the rest.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back