Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mantra combination during working

Seby

How would it be better?

Vibrating a mantra x40,

Vibrating 2 mantras x20 each,

Vibrating 4 mantras x10 each
?

There is no way to answer this if we have no idea what you are talking about or what the situation is.

But you could have answered this for yourself in probably 20 minutes. If you just actually tried to do it and saw what it feels like.

We cannot explain anything to you if you don't want to try. You need to have your own experiences that you can learn from.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
There is no way to answer this if we have no idea what you are talking about or what the situation is.

But you could have answered this for yourself in probably 20 minutes. If you just actually tried to do it and saw what it feels like.

We cannot explain anything to you if you don't want to try. You need to have your own experiences that you can learn from.
I feel nothing when doing this kind of staff and I'm anxious I ruin the other workings I'm already doing.

Whatever you do, you need to keep it same for the whole working so choose whatever you want to but don't change it midway.

The more vibrations, the more power.

The more differentiation in the mantras , less power unless if the runes mesh together well. Still no way to make up for the number of repetitions.

Incorrect way of vibration -a.k.a The rapper Syndrome - Spitting bars style vibration (without holding for some count and vibrating till your breath is out slowly and correctly FEELING the vibration with patience. ) - extremely diminished returns.

Lack of visualization and affirmation - diminished returns although will be made up by the number of vibrations and the correct form of vibrations.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back