Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Need reassurance, dedication ritual

Kinnaree

I did the ritual. Only thing was it took a good 15 minutes roughly for me to pick my finger since the needle point was a bit dull.

In the end, I finally got a little blood out.

I signed it.

Then, after folding the paper, I burnt it on the candle, but then it made it go off. I feel like the ritual did not go as I expected with the above issues.

I also didn't sit to meditate immediately after. I went to the restroom to wash my finger. As I'm a nurse, I thought I should go and wash it up. I went right back to the area I did the ritual. I just sat, and felt a bit relieved, happy, joy, etc. Then wished Satan and the gods a merry yuletide.

I looked up at the stars from the balcony. It was few minutes past midnight already. The night was beautiful.

But I can't help but wonder if the ritual was accepted despite taking forever to draw a little amount of blood and also the paper burning to then put the candle out. I had to light it back up.

I really hope it was accepted.

Okay, thank you! I feel better now :)

I got teary eyed while reading the ritual, that, I must say. It was tears of joy, gladness, and relief. Outside the window of the balcony, I sat on the floor looking up and out and there was Jupiter big and bright, twinkled at me.

:) Happy as can be...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back