Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Thank you Satan for the help and protection

Catalincata94

This is a recent thing, i had skin grown out near my eyelash and i was worried a little about my looks and thought to go to a doctor to cut it down but to my surprise the next day i woke up the skin that has grown out was gone like it never was, i was really happy about that and thanked Satan and the Gods for the help!

Once i was in a town together with my mother and we where tricked by some people that scam others with photo modeling and i fell in to that stuff and gave money to them so that i get a job from them to photo model every now and then, then i gave money to them, it was a good amount of money i mean for us it was, then later when being on the way home i found the scamers in an article about their scaming and how the poliece still didn't do anything yet (Satan or My guardian Demon guided me to that article) so i told Satan what happened then the next day we got the money back and i thanked Satan for that.

It's true that there are ups and downs but i do my best to get up and do what is good or pozitive.

There is much more times the Gods and Satan helped me like having stomach pain and then disapearead after asking for help.

I want to say thank you to Satan and the Powers of Hell, The Gods for the guidance, help and and moust importantly the protection that i recieved and also thank you for the many many signs that Satan gave me for proof of his existance!

I am also receiving money every month, its enough so that i can live well enough for now and that is thanks to Satan because he pushed me so that i get that money from the goverment (a pension) i thought i couldn't get that.

Hali Satan and the Gods of Hell forever!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back