Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Happening: People Who Refuse Vaccine to be Banned from Public Transport (France)

Jack

French citizens who decline to take the coronavirus vaccine will be barred from public transportation, among other places, under a controversial “Green Passport” plan set out in a draft law that’s now on its way to parliament.

Gaining the support of Prime Minister Jean Castex’s cabinet earlier this week, the bill proposes to deny “access to transport or to some locations, as well as certain activities” to those unable to prove that they received a “preventative treatment” for Covid-19, including a vaccine, or produce a negative virus screening.

The draft bill has been harshly denounced by members of the opposition, with the spokesman of the right-wing National Rally party (RN), Sebastien Chenu, accusing the government of planning a “health dictatorship.” RN head Marine Le Pen, meanwhile, blasted the proposed measure as “essentially totalitarian.”

In a backhanded way, this bill does not aim to make vaccinations mandatory, but will prevent anybody who doesn’t comply from having a social life.

The center-right Republicans party (LR) also condemned the bill, with deputy leader Guillaume Peltier saying it was “inconceivable” that officials would “get all the power to suspend our freedoms without parliamentary control.”

A member of President Emmanuel Macron’s La Republique En Marche party, Amelie de Montchalin, shot back at the critics, insisting the hot-button bill is “not at all made to create exceptional powers for the government” or establish an authoritarian “health state.”
Source
https://www.rt.com/news/510491-france-law-vaccine-ban-public/

This might not happen now. It could be there’s a backlash, and they table it.

But this is the direction that everything is going in, regardless. They are not going to back down from any of this stuff – if they table it, they will just bring it back in another few months.

None of this is “oh, some politician has an idea to do a thing, but nah, we won’t do that thing.”

There is an underlying agenda behind everything. The underlying agenda is not going to change.

Many travel, airline, and cruise corporations are saying that they will require the vaccine, what they don’t understand is that people value their life more than flying on a plane or sleeping in a filthy hotel room. Public transport is taking it too far and I doubt they will try that here in the US.

We don’t need them, they need us. An entire anti-vaccine and anti-mask economy is spawning because of this. These big corporations will continue to sink and we will continue having to bail them out.

Yes, see that the enemy's plan is becoming more and more visible!
I am confident that they will soon fail forever and that Satya-Yuga will manifest!

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Many travel, airline, and cruise corporations are saying that they will require the vaccine, what they don’t understand is that people value their life more than flying on a plane or sleeping in a filthy hotel room. Public transport is taking it too far and I doubt they will try that here in the US.

Exactly. I'd rather drive across the country than fly on an airplane. In fact, a 1200 mile trip would still cost me $35 less than flying, even on budget airlines like Southwest.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:

We don’t need them, they need us. An entire anti-vaccine and anti-mask economy is spawning because of this. These big corporations will continue to sink and we will continue having to bail them out.

Yup even with the second lockdown officially starting after Xmas in my area, people are just not having it. No one is buying the Covid bs. One of my coworkers, who is a total fucking dits, even said how she read about Brandy Vaughan’s (((death))) and is how highly skeptical of vaccines. It’s all backfiring on (((them))) the more they push.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back