Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When it comes to my body and soul...

Satanic Path

I don't care about beauty standards, and I do not believe in them at all.
Yes, I do care about my appearence whenever I see a beautiful boy, and I still look at handsome men how it is natural to do.
Last week at the airport there was this handsome, incredible italian soldier in his sexy uniform that had me wanting to rip off my own clothes. That beauty, strongness and power attracts me.
Maybe because that's what I want to be, like Him.
But I don't seek for perfection yet.
There were so many boys that people told to be ugly, but who I'd have really liked in my bed.
Indeed, to me people like Hitler are handsome. He may not be perfect to this society's standards, especially for how He gets slandered, but to me He's just a great, unique man.
When it comes to an Incubo, even if He is obviously perfect, handsome, all of that.
I've never really liked those those toxic models for which men must have extreme muscels, thiny waist and sharp jaw.
But The Gods' beauty is so beyond that it will never be mediocre. That is not even possible.
Of course there are "ugly people", but still they can become the way they want if they have physical issues like mine.
I have this jaw who slightly grows faster than my palate, but most of the people can't notice that, if they are not doctors.
Of course I was bullied at school for this: there was this mudslim teen ( which I'll kill or destroy following my crazy, mad imagination) and he has always been pointing out to his friends my jaw. Once I was walking by, and what he said will never be forgotten: "Here comes another specimen of faggot."
Like I were shit. Yes, we gays are a whole different species, sounds right. Literal shit. Then, obviously, so typical of me, I responded: "Go blow yourself with all your fellow mates".
That was my first time raising my head.
And finding out HATRED. One of my most sacred feelings, after love.
But I never became obsessed by my jaw, nor I became anorexic when I was told my legs and butt were too big.
What can I do if you envy me for the butt your slutty-god-accepted-because-she-straight girlfriend will never have?
Of course, I'll heal my jaw, make it very less prominent, round because if I follow my bones'structure, that's what I see. It's just a problem of fat, actually.
But my chin's bone really needs biokinesis, because as long as by body growth happens it can also worsen.
But healing my jaw to doctors means I have to have a part of it totally surgically removed to shorten it. Typical jewish.
Of course, they do not know about Magick.
Of course, If I reach Godhood I'll walk in unlimited beauty.
But there's only one thing I want to change in the near future.
My soul is deep, my soul is dark, my soul is fury and art, cruelty and joy... My eyes, they should change drastically, in a way that a xian priest would describe as "Scary, Demonic, Orrible" but that I see as "Beautiful", and "different" beauty is always demonised.
I'm into that kind of eyes, since I was a baby.
People were scared by such "diversity", I was totally in love with it.
Horror movies fucked up their mind, so that White= Good and Black/Not white= Evil.
Don't get me wrong, I really love my chocolate eyes, they're not small, they're deep and sometimes can seem even darker.
But I'd like my feelings and my soul to be shown in the eyes in a deeper way.
A totally black sclera, and a bright amber in the Iris: dark around, but gold in the core.
I feel like amber is my color and talks about the intensity of my loving and feelings, which are fire.
The color Amber brings me Joy, and makes me think of Paimon for some strange reason.
And the black all around is my soul and personality.
To find the sweet in me one has to dive in, then go down.
That's what I feel I am. My fool family just sees my darkness, not the amber I hide within me. Guess only few can see it.
And my art, my whole art is like that: darkness with a heart of amber.
I'll define myself as an "Artistic soul", and we tend to oftentimes be "mad", in a good way (to me).
Not like the artists/singers who do drugs, drink and feel cool about it. Not like the typcal actor or writer with depression, schizophrenia and anxiety, many other unnatural disorders.
I don't see "healthy madness" like that.
Madness is nedded by everyone, or life can turn boring.
I'm 18 years old... Yet I still would do crazy things when out with my friends.
I cursed god in front of nuns, I did pranks, I wore terrible slippers at school, threw my cigarettes and spit at a church's door in front of old ladies, I pretended to be russian with my class' sub and started doing a lesson about a made out, crazy but very realistic language.
Then I would also filp over the cross at school, in the end I threw it out of the window as a teacher was passing by.
After school, I found that "poor jesus" was shattered by the cars. I casually found his shitty head and had a crazy laugh in the street. Everyone looked at me.
Once I even called on the phone a "therapist who healed gay people" and we had a long, surreal conversation where I literally told him: " I have a huge dildo stuck there. Why does it feel so fantastic?"
I pretended to have little seizures and bad tics to stop the teacher from telling that as it was halloween, we nedeed to watch out at our cats.... Obviously because evil satanists would have murdered them.
The principal has never punished me. (Take that, bitch!)
The way I love and am is like that, my smile is, my personality is. And many people loved and still love me for this.
They can talk me about Literature and politics and then a moment later we have a laugh. I am serious when things are serious, or I wouldn't have been doing RTR's and other things that real people do.
I'm smart enough to understand that If I do such thing to my eyes in this current world my life will be impossible.
I could also use energy to suddenly change my eyes' color, only for rituals, summonings, whenever I feel like and I'm alone.
It's not only the eyes, but even my clothes, I'd like them to talk about me: long, dark or bloody red, hooded tunics.
That's how I'll dress in my rituals.
So I wait, and I'll ask Satan about it.
I'm not in a rush, as my dark brown eyes are nice to me, and they're definitely my eyes, currently. Maybe, as magick has no limits, I can find a way to switch the colors when I need it, just by thinking of it.
What do you think?
Thanks for listening to me. Hope I imparted you some of my madness, it suits everyone.
Maybe you're not like that or have a totally diffrent approach to life... But try once to feel your crazy voice.
My Natal Chart says it: I have this desire of being many things, and not to limitate myself into one only box.
Jewish doctors call it Personality Disorder, I call it Myself. If you eat pasta, to their eyes you surely are schizophrenic. If you are into colors and art on your face, then cut your dick off because pink is for girls
Truth is: I stick it up to their asses.
Hail Satan!

I don't know if this thread is appropriate to let out some of my lamentations, but here we go.

There's so much stuff about myself I wish I could change. On the surface, physically speaking, some of you would probably find me attractive but my health is so shit, if eugenics still existed I would've never been born. Knowing about eugenics, and what one's health is supposed to be makes me wish I wasn't born at all sometimes...of course, some of my health fuckups were my own fault. Too late now, I have to keep on living for the sake of the Gods and our cause.

Even personality wise, I find myself totally insufferable, and I know some of you feel the same and it goes deeper than personal quarrels. Sadly I'm not the type to meditate 4 hours a day, and perform at least 9 rituals even though I've tried every type of reinforcement in order to motivate me to do more. I mean come on, I have years under my belt, shouldn't I be at god-level by now when it comes to my own magick? If I had performed like I wanted to perform, would this Covid bullshit have happened at all? Could any crisis we have faced in the past few years be prevented if I had just pushed myself to the amount some of you call unrealistic, but I call necessary? Or am I just too small of an influence to matter?

I constantly think about how things would've been different if I had just performed my duties to the letter, instead of passively advancing. What am I here for? Because I'm pretty sure my destiny isn't going to be a twenty-something with only a few thousand to his name, a shitload of enemies, the heart of a rebel but the charisma of a sick bag, and a desire to see Valhalla because that's the only way I'm willing to go. I'm obsessed with honor and glory, but I hold absolutely none. In summation, I fucking hate myself.

May the Gods guide me and us all to the path of honor, that we may become proper warriors and legionnaires in the great army of Father Satan!

Meteor said:
What you said about "healthy madness" reminds me of Chopin's Wrong Note (Etudes op. 25 no. 5). I think it captures such a feeling wonderfully. I particularly like this cover of it since it has a nice tempo and good audio quality: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7C2it9cCsY.

Personally, I have a tendency to kind of glare at people as well sometimes. My family is pretty used to it and joke about it and help to cheer me up if it happens, but sometimes it scares people who don't know me well, and I don't even do it on purpose; at least most times. There was actually this one time during drama class back where we were tasked to look at each other with an angry facial expression, and the girl I got paired up with was someone I didn't like very much because she seemed like such a weak and boring person, so I didn't hold back and glared at her. Instead of looking back at me like she was supposed to, she made a weird noise and ran and hid behind the teacher. It was pretty weird but funny.

Regardless, back on the topic of madness, I wouldn't use that word to describe myself, no matter what some people might think of me. That's because I know everything I do is perfectly logical and ethical, which means it's the most correct thing for me to do. So naturally, it's the people who think I'm weird that are really crazy. Such insignificant fools are irrelevant anyway, so why should I care about their delusions? I'm not going to do things incorrectly just to fit into their shallow worldview.

That reminds me, when I was little, for some reason I was a popular target for bullying. So I hit them all until they apologised to me, and helped them up and went to the teacher with them so I could explain what happened. And then their parents complained that I'm violent? If that was a problem, they should have considered that before coming to me with malicious intentions.
That said, I did realise when I was 8 that physical violence can lead to serious injury if somene falls badly or attempts to block in a bad way, which would go too far. They're just being idiots, they don't need scars for it. So I reserved violence for self defense only rather than inflicting pain, and learned to use words specifically to confuse people and make them uncomfortable, which usually got them to leave me alone. I also had a reputation of beating up bullies at that point (a bit exaggerated, I usually only hit them once) which carried over to the next two schools I went to, so there were no more problems after that.

Inspiring, the way you talk about bullies.
The only time I vilified one was on the bus, by using my speech which is very poisonus when I want to.
Everyone called me "Ramona" because he started doing that, on the bus, whenever he could see me.
Even the bus driver laughed at me.
I spent days asking myself in tears why and why "Ramona" and not other things.
Then I remember looking at myself in the mirror of my room and bursting into laughs like a creep.
The day after, this bully, after being hitten by my tongue became a fool to everyone.
A bloke older than him also disgraced him reminding everyone what he was like when he was not that younger ( he played with robots but totally not retarded).
Everyone shutted up when smiling I told him ( I do unfortunately have this smile where my lower lip becomes pointy)kinda << People like you die really soon.>>
When he casually broke his useless anorexic leg, that was when I felt good.
The other shit who choked me at school lost all his teeth in a car crash.
In the future, he'll lose more than his beautiful, now fake teeth.
I'll start from his hair and eyebrows. So that his beauty will no longer be useful to get the things he wants to.
The muslim who made fun of me due to my jaw, he will grow such a big chin he will never go out in public anymore.
See? I am thankful for having so many enemyes. How should I experiment, in the coming years, with black magick if not? Bad people are useful to us.
I also keep a book who my mother found out, full of different photos of people I will play my game with.
I don't want to forget none of them until revenge is done.
Will it take decades? Who cares. My anger will always be there. I do not forget. Ever.

Meteor said:
I read some more of your post (it was a bit long to read all at once) and wanted to reply to this.
Satanic Path said:
Of course, I'll heal my jaw, make it very less prominent, round because if I follow my bones'structure, that's what I see. It's just a problem of fat, actually.
But my chin's bone really needs biokinesis, because as long as by body growth happens it can also worsen.
But healing my jaw to doctors means I have to have a part of it totally surgically removed to shorten it. Typical jewish.
I sometimes wonder: is it really that wrong to use plastic surgery?
If it's just your jaw, then the risks are fairly low as far as I'm aware. And even if you used biokinesis, the goal would be very similar to what surgery could achieve, and the result of surgery might even be to your liking right away after the swelling from the surgery goes down. It would be much faster and take much less energy or effort, and if you're still not satisfied, wouldn't you be able to fine tune the results regardless using biokinesis anyway once you become capable of it, whenever that may be?

My sister-in-law got chin reduction surgery and regrets it. But that's because her chin was actually fine in the first place; she just became obsessed with it for some reason and resorted to surgery because of that.
That said, despite her regret, I could not tell at all that she had surgery and saw no signs of it even after she told me, and my brother and I think she looks fine even with a small chin.

If you know that you're not obsessed and really would prefer your chin to be smaller, then isn't having surgery the most time-efficient way to do it if you can afford it?

I'm not telling you to do it, by the way. I'm just curious about your opinion. I've never had that kind of surgery, but there's a few things I don't think I would regret if I changed them.

But then I wouldn't have the pleasure of telling myself: you're natural, self-made, and created by your own magick.
I see life under a magick point of view: whenever you can or feel like to use magick, do it. In the future people will be healing themselves through magick, in the case we will still have such flaws or things like Alzheimer and cancer.
I'd like to start in the time being.

ShadowTheRaven said:
I don't know if this thread is appropriate to let out some of my lamentations, but here we go.

There's so much stuff about myself I wish I could change. On the surface, physically speaking, some of you would probably find me attractive but my health is so shit, if eugenics still existed I would've never been born. Knowing about eugenics, and what one's health is supposed to be makes me wish I wasn't born at all sometimes...of course, some of my health fuckups were my own fault. Too late now, I have to keep on living for the sake of the Gods and our cause.

Even personality wise, I find myself totally insufferable, and I know some of you feel the same and it goes deeper than personal quarrels. Sadly I'm not the type to meditate 4 hours a day, and perform at least 9 rituals even though I've tried every type of reinforcement in order to motivate me to do more. I mean come on, I have years under my belt, shouldn't I be at god-level by now when it comes to my own magick? If I had performed like I wanted to perform, would this Covid bullshit have happened at all? Could any crisis we have faced in the past few years be prevented if I had just pushed myself to the amount some of you call unrealistic, but I call necessary? Or am I just too small of an influence to matter?

I constantly think about how things would've been different if I had just performed my duties to the letter, instead of passively advancing. What am I here for? Because I'm pretty sure my destiny isn't going to be a twenty-something with only a few thousand to his name, a shitload of enemies, the heart of a rebel but the charisma of a sick bag, and a desire to see Valhalla because that's the only way I'm willing to go. I'm obsessed with honor and glory, but I hold absolutely none. In summation, I fucking hate myself.

May the Gods guide me and us all to the path of honor, that we may become proper warriors and legionnaires in the great army of Father Satan!
It's a very common situation with people. Most people are average and stay passive all their lives unable to take charge and do things.

Generally if an individual get good parents, they can propel them to develop into a healthy and mature individual through proper direction. But in the absence of this, its extremely hard to develop yourself and discover yourself without any foundation.

If we had various militiary type organizations like Hitler Youth ,they could replace the role if fathers, but we don't even have that. So individuals like you stay like this.

Most people are suited to follow orders and society is organized in such a way naturally that leaders are born for followers and vice versa. But we don't even have that anymore and leaders are not out to scam you and hurt you.

What a mess.

When I find confused lost souls, I give them this book to help them develop more understanding about themselves.,
http://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=02E7EBBA67BD9FA6C3DAE2B341F9F951

Satanic Path said:
The only time I vilified one was on the bus, by using my speech which is very poisonus when I want to.
Everyone called me "Ramona" because he started doing that, on the bus, whenever he could see me.
Then I remember looking at myself in the mirror of my room and bursting into laughs like a creep.
The day after, this bully, after being hitten by my tongue became a fool to everyone.
A bloke older than him also disgraced him reminding everyone what he was like when he was not that younger ( he played with robots but totally not retarded).
Everyone shutted up when smiling I told him ( I do unfortunately have this smile where my lower lip becomes pointy)kinda << People like you die really soon.>>
I'll start from his hair and eyebrows. So that his beauty will no longer be useful to get the things he wants to.
The muslim who made fun of me due to my jaw, he will grow such a big chin he will never go out in public anymore.
See? I am thankful for having so many enemyes. How should I experiment, in the coming years, with black magick if not? Bad people are useful to us.
I also keep a book who my mother found out, full of different photos of people I will play my game with.
Will it take decades? Who cares. My anger will always be there. I do not forget. Ever.

I don't think I quite understand. You hit him with your tongue? What do you mean, you used wit to your advantage? I don't hit people with my tongue, I hit them with my fists, or blunt objects.

If I use black magick on somebody, it's going to end one of two ways: One, they'll be dead, or two, they'll become so fearful of me that the next time they see me in the flesh they have a heart attack. Maybe drug them with something that intensifies mood, like LSD or Datura and make them have a psychological breakdown with primal horrors so devastating that they'll withdrawl into the woods like a feral recluse.

Jack said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

It's a very common situation with people. Most people are average and stay passive all their lives unable to take charge and do things.

Generally if an individual get good parents, they can propel them to develop into a healthy and mature individual through proper direction. But in the absence of this, its extremely hard to develop yourself and discover yourself without any foundation.

If we had various militiary type organizations like Hitler Youth ,they could replace the role if fathers, but we don't even have that. So individuals like you stay like this.

Most people are suited to follow orders and society is organized in such a way naturally that leaders are born for followers and vice versa. But we don't even have that anymore and leaders are not out to scam you and hurt you.

What a mess.

When I find confused lost souls, I give them this book to help them develop more understanding about themselves.,
http://libgen.rs/book/index.php?md5=02E7EBBA67BD9FA6C3DAE2B341F9F951

If I had Hitler Youth, I would've said goodbye to my mom and dad.
Probably I would be different now.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Satanic Path said:

I don't think I quite understand. You hit him with your tongue? What do you mean, you used wit to your advantage? I don't hit people with my tongue, I hit them with my fists, or blunt objects.

If I use black magick on somebody, it's going to end one of two ways: One, they'll be dead, or two, they'll become so fearful of me that the next time they see me in the flesh they have a heart attack. Maybe drug them with something that intensifies mood, like LSD or Datura and make them have a psychological breakdown with primal horrors so devastating that they'll withdrawl into the woods like a feral recluse.

I wanted to say that my tongue is forked.
When I need to shut up people, they shut up.
This is why I'm always arguing with my nevrotic mother: she says stupid things, and I get mad.

ShadowTheRaven said:

Sounds edgy to be honest. And yes, he used wit. "Hit with tongue"

When using ones wit gains the wanted end result, it very much is better choice than using illegal drugs or some other reckless method. You might be a badass, but it requires risk taking to obtain such subtances and the end result is not as predictable. Same when using fists. It can backfire on you even if you make the other party afraid of you. Also there are degrees of revenge: The reaction to action should not exceed the amount of said action. To put it simply: Don't paralyze someone after they mock you. That being said, repeat offenders get worse punishments, of course. Black magic can be used for less than lethal purposes aswell, and if you drop the cool guy act for a moment then I hope you understand this.

Henu the Great said:
Sounds edgy to be honest. And yes, he used wit. "Hit with tongue"

When using ones wit gains the wanted end result, it very much is better choice than using illegal drugs or some other reckless method. You might be a badass, but it requires risk taking to obtain such subtances and the end result is not as predictable. Same when using fists. It can backfire on you even if you make the other party afraid of you. Also there are degrees of revenge: The reaction to action should not exceed the amount of said action. To put it simply: Don't paralyze someone after they mock you. That being said, repeat offenders get worse punishments, of course. Black magic can be used for less than lethal purposes aswell, and if you drop the cool guy act for a moment then I hope you understand this.

You can say I'm acting edgy all you want. The point being is that I don't believe in mercy, and to explain my point of view a little better, I come from a hostile area where kidnapping and drugging people to interrogate and provoke mass amounts of fear is commonplace. Is nature merciful? If it isn't, than neither am I.

ShadowTheRaven said:
You can say I'm acting edgy all you want. The point being is that I don't believe in mercy, and to explain my point of view a little better, I come from a hostile area where kidnapping and drugging people to interrogate and provoke mass amounts of fear is commonplace. Is nature merciful? If it isn't, than neither am I.
All I'm advocating for is an appropriate counter measure. That's always situational.

Henu the Great said:
All I'm advocating for is an appropriate counter measure. That's always situational.

I'm just the one who advocates for fire, fury, and frankly power, the likes of which the world has never seen.

Meteor said:
I read some more of your post (it was a bit long to read all at once) and wanted to reply to this.
Satanic Path said:
If it's just your jaw, then the risks are fairly low as far as I'm aware. And even if you used biokinesis, the goal would be very similar to what surgery could achieve, and the result of surgery might even be to your liking right away after the swelling from the surgery goes down. It would be much faster and take much less energy or effort, and if you're still not satisfied, wouldn't you be able to fine tune the results regardless using biokinesis anyway once you become capable of it, whenever that may be?

My sister-in-law got chin reduction surgery and regrets it. But that's because her chin was actually fine in the first place; she just became obsessed with it for some reason and resorted to surgery because of that.
That said, despite her regret, I could not tell at all that she had surgery and saw no signs of it even after she told me, and my brother and I think she looks fine even with a small chin.

If you know that you're not obsessed and really would prefer your chin to be smaller, then isn't having surgery the most time-efficient way to do it if you can afford it?

I'm not telling you to do it, by the way. I'm just curious about your opinion. I've never had that kind of surgery, but there's a few things I don't think I would regret if I changed them.

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with mild surgeries or surgeries to correct issues. Especially if it comes from a health problem or injury. As long as a person does it for the right reasons and truly loves themselves. I still want to get Botox because I have a forehead that wrinkles too easily and I’m always cringing at something. Any amount of stress causes a migraine. Forehead Botox stops all of that and even makes me feel less stressed. Sometimes surgeries come from workings. I had really wanted to fix my stomach and migraines. I had an abdominal injury that I didn’t like the physical appearance of and manifested an abdominoplasty/tummy tuck to fix this but I found out it was also causing major health problems after the fact. In unison with the stomach surgery, the Botox came for free so I decided to get it in my forehead. It was the first time in a year that I didn’t get a hormonal migraine, and the effects lasted 3 months. I wonder if the Gods played a role in all of that, because what are the odds that those two things I was randomly able to get would also prevent the loss of a kidney and incessant migraines.

Obviously a lot of people get orthodontic work for cosmetic reasons, and other things like tattoos. As long as something doesn’t go too far or become and extreme/obsession and a person doesn’t lose sight of their true self without all of these things... I don’t think all nose jobs are all bad or neck fat reductions ect. When people lose weight rapidly, they’re sometimes left with a lot of excess skin. I don’t see why, if they’re able to financially, they shouldn’t get an abdominoplasty to remove that excess skin.

If someone is doing something for just cosmetic reasons on their face like a nose job or something that is genetic, I do think they should really get in touch with themselves and praise their heritage first, and truly love themselves with their natural face before making such a drastic change that can be life altering. Example, there’s a lot of people with curved noses on here that might hate their nose because of what’s been said about the kikes, but they should really look into what is and isn’t a jew curved nose and love their nose despite the corruption of this feature by jews. We shouldn’t allow the jews existence to have any effect on our own self acceptance or happiness. Like Indian noses, I think women with those noses are pretty and they’re not Jewish looking in any way. They’re thin and proportional noses. Northern Germans have similar noses to Indians but more narrow and small, still some are curved like Reinhard Heydrich. He has very traditional northern German features which also include a broad forehead and light features. Some on here who aren’t seasoned in what a jew truly looks like would look at him and think that he’s a Jew immediately. Even seasoned people. But he’s not. Jews stole everything from gentiles and fucked it up and made it something ugly, and that also lies in their soul. So, I don’t really like to judge based strictly upon physical features either. I don’t even generally go for the standard chiseled basic bro.

Sundara said:
Meteor said:
Satanic Path said:

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with mild surgeries or surgeries to correct issues. Especially if it comes from a health problem or injury. As long as a person does it for the right reasons and truly loves themselves. I still want to get Botox because I have a forehead that wrinkles too easily and I’m always cringing at something. Any amount of stress causes a migraine. Forehead Botox stops all of that and even makes me feel less stressed. Sometimes surgeries come from workings. I had really wanted to fix my stomach and migraines. I had an abdominal injury that I didn’t like the physical appearance of and manifested an abdominoplasty/tummy tuck to fix this but I found out it was also causing major health problems after the fact. In unison with the stomach surgery, the Botox came for free so I decided to get it in my forehead. It was the first time in a year that I didn’t get a hormonal migraine, and the effects lasted 3 months. I wonder if the Gods played a role in all of that, because what are the odds that those two things I was randomly able to get would also prevent the loss of a kidney and incessant migraines.

Obviously a lot of people get orthodontic work for cosmetic reasons, and other things like tattoos. As long as something doesn’t go too far or become and extreme/obsession and a person doesn’t lose sight of their true self without all of these things... I don’t think all nose jobs are all bad or neck fat reductions ect. When people lose weight rapidly, they’re sometimes left with a lot of excess skin. I don’t see why, if they’re able to financially, they shouldn’t get an abdominoplasty to remove that excess skin.

If someone is doing something for just cosmetic reasons on their face like a nose job or something that is genetic, I do think they should really get in touch with themselves and praise their heritage first, and truly love themselves with their natural face before making such a drastic change that can be life altering. Example, there’s a lot of people with curved noses on here that might hate their nose because of what’s been said about the kikes, but they should really look into what is and isn’t a jew curved nose and love their nose despite the corruption of this feature by jews. We shouldn’t allow the jews existence to have any effect on our own self acceptance or happiness. Like Indian noses, I think women with those noses are pretty and they’re not Jewish looking in any way. They’re thin and proportional noses. Northern Germans have similar noses to Indians but more narrow and small, still some are curved like Reinhard Heydrich. He has very traditional northern German features which also include a broad forehead and light features. Some on here who aren’t seasoned in what a jew truly looks like would look at him and think that he’s a Jew immediately. Even seasoned people. But he’s not. Jews stole everything from gentiles and fucked it up and made it something ugly, and that also lies in their soul. So, I don’t really like to judge based strictly upon physical features either. I don’t even generally go for the standard chiseled basic bro.

Nothing wrong with that you said. It's just my personality who thinks that magick is the right trail to my soul.
I want to feel my jaw change, know that it was me, see the bone become the way I wish, so with my other flaws.
Quite strange of me... I love light, healthy wrinkles, and I also love men who have an ordinary tummy.
If you're okay with it, unless you become like bruce jenner who looks eternally upset, do it.
In the future there will surely be better things than botox, but there's a long way ahead.
But I read about bald Demons, so flaws changes from individual to individual. Sometimes, if you're lucky, flaws can even be beautiful.
One thing I'll never heal are the deep scars I have on my arms due to my suicide attempt.
They make people unconfortable or just curious, and they remind me of what I've been, my pain. My path, my rebirth. My scars are linked to my enemies souls, those of yesterday, those of today, those of tomorrow.

Meteor said:
Sundara said:
Meteor said:

Fascinating that you had such positive side effects on your health from things that are normally considered cosmetic. I always thought Botox was a bit silly (although to be honest I don't know much about it), so I'd never have guessed it could help to prevent migraines under the right circumstances.
It's great that you had such good luck with those things.

I agree that if people look a certain way simply because of their genetics then they probably shouldn't want to change it. I think cosmetic surgery makes more sense if due to some condition or situation things ended up looking differently from how they would have naturally looked. Like a rhinoplasty after someone breaks their nose to make sure it looks straight and normal after it heals.
I think getting something changed surgically just because you irrationally don't like how it looks when it's actually perfectly normal would only lead to regret, like it did for my sister-in-law. But if it really does look abnormal in some way and surgery can fix that then go for it if you want, I think.

I do think it would be good if you can find a more permanent solution for your migraines than Botox. I don't think there's something wrong with using it (my philosophy in life is to believe in what works, and clearly it works), but it's only a temporary solution, as you'd have to keep doing it once in a while. Perhaps you could use Botox for the time being, but see if you can do a working to make it so that the migraines are gone even after the Botox wears off?
Although there's still the matter of wrinkles, so maybe you'd want to keep using Botox anyway for that.

Well, the migraine situation was years ago in my early twenties, at a time when my hormones were still fluctuating at different rates. Since then, the worst of it has resolved and I haven’t had Botox since then. There’s definitely other priorities I’ve gotta take care of but if there ever comes a time when I’ve got extra funds to dump into my appearance maybe I’ll do it. I’m definitely glad I never got any facial surgeries, I almost did but I’ve heard a lot of stories about people regretting it. The surgeon who I had my abdomen done by said he won’t even do them anymore because people can’t get use to the change when they look in the mirror. My stance before on aging prevention was that people should start -before- they show signs of aging. Like, don’t wait until you’re 50 to start saving your skin. My gma -oiled- her face from the time she was young and she got to her 90’s looking amazing. Even on her deathbed her forehead was completely smooth and she still had a glow to her cheeks. With meditation and such though, a lot of my hang ups about these things have faded. I don’t want to try and preserve myself out of fear that I’ll dislike how I look as I get older because it kind of blocks out the reality that these things WILL happen. It’ll just make aging more difficult. Even Hitler showed signs of aging. I think people can be beautiful when they’re old too. Imagine a built old wizard looking guy with silky white hair and loads of wisdom. Dudes got it GOIN ON. :lol:

Sundara said:
My stance before on aging prevention was that people should start -before- they show signs of aging. Like, don’t wait until you’re 50 to start saving your skin. My gma -oiled- her face from the time she was young and she got to her 90’s looking amazing. Even on her deathbed her forehead was completely smooth and she still had a glow to her cheeks. With meditation and such though, a lot of my hang ups about these things have faded. I don’t want to try and preserve myself out of fear that I’ll dislike how I look as I get older because it kind of blocks out the reality that these things WILL happen. It’ll just make aging more difficult. Even Hitler showed signs of aging. I think people can be beautiful when they’re old too. Imagine a built old wizard looking guy with silky white hair and loads of wisdom. Dudes got it GOIN ON. :lol:

I've never quite been worried about what I'm gonna look like once I'm an old man, I already know. I'm in my mid 20s, and I look just like my grandfather when he was in his mid 20s, so I'm probably gonna look like him once I reach my late 50s or so. Except I probably won't have a beer belly, that's about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back