Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Working To Increase Physical Strength, Endurance and Stamina

What changes should I make to this working?? And what affirmations or workings would y'all recommend for athletes?
START: Waxing moon in Aries, Leo or Sagittarius. The best time is as close to the full moon as possible. Do this working in the hours of Mars or the Sun. Never start this working during a Void of Course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate the rune URUZ, THURISAZ or LOGR 40 times.
3. Affirm 9 times: "My physical strength, physical endurance and physical stamina are monumentally and completely increasing in a healthy and positive way for me forever."

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce URUZ, THURISAZ or LOGR:
https://mega.nz/#!9Ag1VRLb!1pjN3bkQJVT8RxwaX2rZUmVzTUmHndNUFVMXFwUQwws

To obtain planetary hours, download this free software:
http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/en/

Complete JoS Planetary Calendar for 2020: https://archive.is/l7RpQ
(If it’s not the year 2020, go to ancient-forums.com and find the JoS calendar of this year by using the forum search engine)

Academic Scholar said:
What changes should I make to this working?? And what affirmations or workings would y'all recommend for athletes?
START: Waxing moon in Aries, Leo or Sagittarius. The best time is as close to the full moon as possible. Do this working in the hours of Mars or the Sun. Never start this working during a Void of Course moon.

3. Affirm 9 times: "My physical strength, physical endurance and physical stamina are monumentally and completely increasing in a healthy and positive way for me forever."

(If it’s not the year 2020, go to ancient-forums.com and find the JoS calendar of this year by using the forum search engine)

This sounds quite interesting.

I always wanted to collect ideas, document them, and that many people here would do the same and then to share their experiences.

Want me to do the working as well, and sharing my experience and results with you?

NinRick said:

I always wanted to collect ideas, document them, and that many people here would do the same and then to share their experiences.

Want me to do the working as well, and sharing my experience and results with you?
Sure! But the working is more of a suggestion or prototype that others can modify, I'm not really sure if its the right affirmation to use. The moon will be waning soon for awhile, google says that January 18th 2021 is when the moon will be waxing in Aries.

Academic Scholar said:
The affirmation can be fiddled with quite a bit. Not saying that one is bad, but it can be changed.

"In a positive and healthy way my physical capabilites are increasing forever."

Mars' energies can be used for athletics. I have not tried Sun for it, but Sun rules over vitality and health also. And I have been pondering about using Mercury for lungs since lungs are important for (endurance) athletics.

Henu the Great said:
Academic Scholar said:
The affirmation can be fiddled with quite a bit. Not saying that one is bad, but it can be changed.

"In a positive and healthy way my physical capabilites are increasing forever."

Mars' energies can be used for athletics. I have not tried Sun for it, but Sun rules over vitality and health also. And I have been pondering about using Mercury for lungs since lungs are important for (endurance) athletics.

Sun is good for muscle gain, did a sun square and it boosted my muscle growth tremendously.

Sun‘s energies apparently let things grow.
My strength also increased but to be perfectly honest, not that much. I see other guys who can move more weight than me and are around my weight or even lighter.

But I think, as you said earlier, that Mars can be very helpful here. Do you want to join us? :D
We could use a database^^

If this is very good academic scholar can even publish this with results, or maybe different results.

This is spiritual science xD

Academic scholar, can you send me an email?

Don’t worry, I will not send you links or files etc ^^
I just want to stay in contact, when we start the working.

You can find my email in my signature, I will let it there for like 1-2 days^^

Also Henu, if you want to join us you can send me a mail aswell, I will then make a „group“

And literally, anyone who wants to join us can join us, the more the better. Let’s get a decent database :D

NinRick said:
Sun is good for muscle gain, did a sun square and it boosted my muscle growth tremendously.

My strength also increased but to be perfectly honest, not that much. I see other guys who can move more weight than me and are around my weight or even lighter.

But I think, as you said earlier, that Mars can be very helpful here. Do you want to join us? :D

If this is very good academic scholar can even publish this with results, or maybe different results.

Also Henu, if you want to join us you can send me a mail aswell, I will then make a „group“

And literally, anyone who wants to join us can join us, the more the better. Let’s get a decent database :D
To be fair the results are ultimately kind of individual. Yeah, rulerships are the same for everyone, but each and everyone has a different personality and physical constitution (and more) so the end results must vary a bit too, I think.

That being said I have done one spiritual Mars square and one 80 day Mars working. With Mars square I affirmed to be more strong and recover faster from physical activities. Mars working I used to increase testosterone levels, increase blood quality and increase overall energy level.

I also did one Sun square last summer, but the affirmation was all about spiritual side of things. So I can't say if that has had an effect on my physical side and if it has, how, as I have not paid attention to that aspect.

I don't seem to get fatigued as easily as before. It feels different. Like I feel muscle fatigue, and overall fatigue if I've slept too little or I'm just under a lot of physical stress, but it's easier to ignore and carry on like nothing. Recovery rate seems to be pretty good for someone who is not doping. I think it could be improved more, but with very precise nutrition and sleeping has to be tiptop always. I have not updated my calisthenics schedule, but I think I can do more per week than before. This has to do with overall consistent training plus the effect of the workings. I will have to update the schedule and see if that's correct. In any case, I still feel like there is much room for improvement and I will keep doing just that, and occasionally report my expierences here.

You can contact me @ [email protected]

Hmm, one more thing about your Sun square results. Mass does not equate strength. You might know that there are three different end results for bodybuilding. Those being; strength, mass and stamina. Each and every end result has different training methods. Roughly said the amount of weights and the amount of repetitions and sets. So as you have gained mass which of course is cool, it does not neccessarily make you very much stronger. You just look muscular. Good for you anyhow. :D

As for the runic working related to athletics... I can't really say much for that since my current level of knowledge about runes is not that deep. I would have to revisit the resources with that aspect in mind and see what I can add to the discussion. So for now, I will not comment on the runic formula too much. Well, maybe I could add that consider using SOWILO, but if you want to use multiple runes you would need to be certain if they work well in unison, or not.

I think the amount of repetitions can be changed to suit person better. Sometimes less is more, and some folks can hammer longer vibrational sessions. I can say that for me 40 vibrations would take somewhere around 15 minutes for single rune depending on the rune and depth of breath. Average 15 minutes for 40 days totals 600 minutes and that makes it 10 hours. Quite a bit, then. :D Should be pretty effective at only 40 days. Obviously longer is better, but quality is as important so keep that in mind.

Henu the Great said:
As for the runic working related to athletics... I can't really say much for that since my current level of knowledge about runes is not that deep. I would have to revisit the resources with that aspect in mind and see what I can add to the discussion. So for now, I will not comment on the runic formula too much. Well, maybe I could add that consider using SOWILO, but if you want to use multiple runes you would need to be certain if they work well in unison, or not.

I think the amount of repetitions can be changed to suit person better. Sometimes less is more, and some folks can hammer longer vibrational sessions. I can say that for me 40 vibrations would take somewhere around 15 minutes for single rune depending on the rune and depth of breath. Average 15 minutes for 40 days totals 600 minutes and that makes it 10 hours. Quite a bit, then. :D Should be pretty effective at only 40 days. Obviously longer is better, but quality is as important so keep that in mind.

I have sent you an email
„Hey Henu, I just wanted to say hello :)

Now you have my e-mail as well“

So you know that‘s really me lol

You may receive many spam and scamming emails now, be careful^^

NinRick said:
Academic Scholar said:

how did this work out for you guys? did you get stronger?

Henu the Great said:
NinRick said:

To be fair the results are ultimately kind of individual. Yeah, rulerships are the same for everyone, but each and everyone has a different personality and physical constitution (and more) so the end results must vary a bit too, I think.

That being said I have done one spiritual Mars square and one 80 day Mars working. With Mars square I affirmed to be more strong and recover faster from physical activities. Mars working I used to increase testosterone levels, increase blood quality and increase overall energy level.

I also did one Sun square last summer, but the affirmation was all about spiritual side of things. So I can't say if that has had an effect on my physical side and if it has, how, as I have not paid attention to that aspect.

I don't seem to get fatigued as easily as before. It feels different. Like I feel muscle fatigue, and overall fatigue if I've slept too little or I'm just under a lot of physical stress, but it's easier to ignore and carry on like nothing. Recovery rate seems to be pretty good for someone who is not doping. I think it could be improved more, but with very precise nutrition and sleeping has to be tiptop always. I have not updated my calisthenics schedule, but I think I can do more per week than before. This has to do with overall consistent training plus the effect of the workings. I will have to update the schedule and see if that's correct. In any case, I still feel like there is much room for improvement and I will keep doing just that, and occasionally report my expierences here.

You can contact me @ [email protected]

Hmm, one more thing about your Sun square results. Mass does not equate strength. You might know that there are three different end results for bodybuilding. Those being; strength, mass and stamina. Each and every end result has different training methods. Roughly said the amount of weights and the amount of repetitions and sets. So as you have gained mass which of course is cool, it does not neccessarily make you very much stronger. You just look muscular. Good for you anyhow. :D

I might do this with you guys, but I would need a new email definitely.

I think it was given that the planetary squares also improve somewhat the houses they rule in your chart, as well also the houses they are in right?

When it comes to me with working out I grew pretty quickly in it while also lazing and not pushing myself so hard. I was discouraged by some important people in my life and then stopped, then some point after that was doing yoga for the first time and resumed exercising a bit alongside it with very noticeable gain improvement from the combined yoga and exercise, as per what I usually read here on this. Nowadays I don't anymore and reverted to a state similar to what I was before but with more developed base level of strength overall. I got this book Maxine recommended in one of the old forum posts that someone here linked, The Navy Seal Workout: The Complete and Total-Body Fitness Program by Mark De Lisle and I've been wanting to start again after reading over it. Like you wrote it seems to focus more on the strength than mass, which is interesting to me.

From what is on my soul chart-wise it looks as though these types of pursuits are important for me, but I appear to neglect them pretty easily, at least for now. The problem I guess is that I haven't got anyone to advance with really other than myself and my GD. While at the same time being a loner and a lot of energy, I'm also very personable and my energy seems to work from interaction with others primarily. It's a strange situation with that, but I'd rather associate with SS on those terms than being alone right now.

Hail you two! :D

13th_Wolf said:
Currently I am on cycling related training plan, and strength work is on the background. Yoga I do as much as I can. It releases tension and raises energy, so I think it's vital to my advancement not only spiritually, but also physically.

Only rune that helps my exercise regiment I currently do is Sowilo. I actually started doing it because I noticed lack of discipline overall, so it helps in other areas of life aswell. Currently not doing any specific workings related to physical side, but maybe at the beginning of the summer I will begin fiddling with runes about that.

I think it was given that the planetary squares also improve somewhat the houses they rule in your chart, as well also the houses they are in right?
Without going to check out on JoS, that's how I remember it being, yes.

When it comes to me with working out I grew pretty quickly in it while also lazing and not pushing myself so hard. I was discouraged by some important people in my life and then stopped, then some point after that was doing yoga for the first time and resumed exercising a bit alongside it with very noticeable gain improvement from the combined yoga and exercise, as per what I usually read here on this. Nowadays I don't anymore and reverted to a state similar to what I was before but with more developed base level of strength overall. I got this book Maxine recommended in one of the old forum posts that someone here linked, The Navy Seal Workout: The Complete and Total-Body Fitness Program by Mark De Lisle and I've been wanting to start again after reading over it. Like you wrote it seems to focus more on the strength than mass, which is interesting to me.
I've heard of that book, but I don't know the contents except for what you stated, it's for strength training. I got into Convict Conditioning by Paul Wade. I really like it, but now I'm back into full on cycling training so strength training shall be secondary priority.

From what is on my soul chart-wise it looks as though these types of pursuits are important for me, but I appear to neglect them pretty easily, at least for now. The problem I guess is that I haven't got anyone to advance with really other than myself and my GD. While at the same time being a loner and a lot of energy, I'm also very personable and my energy seems to work from interaction with others primarily. It's a strange situation with that, but I'd rather associate with SS on those terms than being alone right now.
Well, you can e-mail and chat with me if you want to.

Lots of energy, sounds good. :) You are the fire-man? :D

HAIL :D

Saw this way too late but i want to propose an idea. Muscle growth is basically a "Broke and repair" cycle. We rip the muscles bit by bit and when they recover they become stronger.

How about using Jera? It will signify the cycle of muscle growth and help the process. Didn't used a spell for that before but a healthy and continues muscle growth boosted with Jera can ripe great results, i think.

Hermit of 13 Swords said:
Saw this way too late but i want to propose an idea. Muscle growth is basically a "Broke and repair" cycle. We rip the muscles bit by bit and when they recover they become stronger.

How about using Jera? It will signify the cycle of muscle growth and help the process. Didn't used a spell for that before but a healthy and continues muscle growth boosted with Jera can ripe great results, i think.

Jera I think is about the changing of cycles, so you could use it for getting out of negative mindsets maybe along with Wunjo if its a depressive one. Jera could also be used to change the cycles of your patterns in a day and a month, meaning you can alter your routines to better ones. Maybe also with dieting as well.

By it's number it's both a Piscean rune and also to do with the entire zodiac hence probably the connection to cycles. It's an "all" "one" kind of rune numerologically and is to do with mutability from what I gather, but in the positive sense. If you look at Kenaz the 6th rune it's actually only one of the arrowhead symbols, half of 12 which is the two symbols. That rune may have something to do also with the imposing of growth from the cycles. The Jera rune is actually on this forum's functions. Not many people use it though, lol.

The function of the Jera rune might relate in being of use to someone who has the ability to read the lunar cycles, and wants to understand and transform them type of thing. Like this recent post here: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51478

The numerology of the word Jera is 1591 which is 16 then 7. That implies Libra, chakras, Crown chakra and subsequently the universal "one" and "chi" type of thing like I put above. 16 is Aries and Virgo, the imposition and assertion of Aries (change) onto the mutable, cyclical earthly affairs. 1591 is self contained with both 1's at either end sort of like the rune itself with either arrow at each end containing a force within, almost.

There's other things to look into with that and also the other variations on it but I'd say on those terms the numbers going into it matches up with it's description fairly well.

Henu the Great said:
13th_Wolf said:
Currently I am on cycling related training plan, and strength work is on the background. Yoga I do as much as I can. It releases tension and raises energy, so I think it's vital to my advancement not only spiritually, but also physically.

Only rune that helps my exercise regiment I currently do is Sowilo. I actually started doing it because I noticed lack of discipline overall, so it helps in other areas of life aswell. Currently not doing any specific workings related to physical side, but maybe at the beginning of the summer I will begin fiddling with runes about that.

Without going to check out on JoS, that's how I remember it being, yes.

I've heard of that book, but I don't know the contents except for what you stated, it's for strength training. I got into Convict Conditioning by Paul Wade. I really like it, but now I'm back into full on cycling training so strength training shall be secondary priority.

Well, you can e-mail and chat with me if you want to.

Lots of energy, sounds good. :) You are the fire-man? :D

HAIL :D

I’ve used Mars Square as I really just wanted to structure myself properly. I got the effects of muscle gain and serious strength. The book called Complete Calisthenics by Ashley Kalym is pretty useful.

Henu the Great said:

NinRick said:

Would you two mind sharing what affirmations you used with your squares? I want to get started on them next time the opportune time comes up, and would like some ideas to work with.

SleepingWolf said:
Henu the Great said:

NinRick said:

Would you two mind sharing what affirmations you used with your squares? I want to get started on them next time the opportune time comes up, and would like some ideas to work with.

My affirmation did not include anything about muscle.
I wanted to invoke fire. It was a side effect.

SleepingWolf said:
Henu the Great said:

NinRick said:

Did a spiritual square, sat in sun light, did it on hours of the sun, imagined how I shined like the sun, felt the energy and did not let it go.

That is how I did it. If I remember correctly.

SleepingWolf said:
Look up planetary rulerships or what runes do and then: In a positive and healthy way *insert what you want* now, continously and forever.

Henu the Great said:
SleepingWolf said:
Look up planetary rulerships or what runes do and then: In a positive and healthy way *insert what you want* now, continously and forever.

You used Runes and the square mantras? That sounds like a lot of energy wow.

I assume you do Runes after the mantras for the square?

Something I always wonder, how do I decide what number of reps to do for the affirmation? I know the Runes I just combine the numbers of the Runes I'm using I think, but affirmations always confuse me.

SleepingWolf said:

Something I always wonder, how do I decide what number of reps to do for the affirmation? I know the Runes I just combine the numbers of the Runes I'm using I think, but affirmations always confuse me.
No, I just gave a suggestion for approaching the issue.

I used Mars mantra outside of square for 80 days, and did one Mars square some time after. Runes can be used aswell.

As for the number of affirmations I can't give any recommendations based on numerology. Personally I've used 1, 3 and 10. Yeah you can use numerology to your advantage, but as long as the intent is strong and well directed numerology is secondary.

Henu the Great said:
SleepingWolf said:

No, I just gave a suggestion for approaching the issue.

I used Mars mantra outside of square for 80 days, and did one Mars square some time after. Runes can be used aswell.

As for the number of affirmations I can't give any recommendations based on numerology. Personally I've used 1, 3 and 10. Yeah you can use numerology to your advantage, but as long as the intent is strong and well directed numerology is secondary.

I'll just stick with 10 then I suppose, thanks!

Last question, looking at the SS calendar the next day when it recommends to start Mars square in a sign it's good for isn't til november.

It says not to do it til taurus passes which it's in right now, but Mars squares being rather short, would it be better to just do Mars squares until November anyway, or an 80 day working ?

The squares are said to be strong, just wanna know the difference, since the squares seem to have other benefits beyond whatever working it seems.

SleepingWolf said:

Last question, looking at the SS calendar the next day when it recommends to start Mars square in a sign it's good for isn't til november.

It says not to do it til taurus passes which it's in right now, but Mars squares being rather short, would it be better to just do Mars squares until November anyway, or an 80 day working ?

The squares are said to be strong, just wanna know the difference, since the squares seem to have other benefits beyond whatever working it seems.
I can of course speak only for myself when I say that on the scale of 0-10 I want at least 7 or preferably 8 out of 10 return of investment for my time so I won't do working on suboptimal timing. It's not like there is no daily improvement due to constant meditation anyway...

If you really want to do something sooner than November you can use runes sooner than then. Just go with a decent sign during waxing moon. Or you can choose to do a working on suboptimal timing which results in suboptimal results. We start group workings also on a good astrological time, if you have noticed. There is always time and place for things, but at the end of the day it's your life, and your decision.

Henu the Great said:
SleepingWolf said:

I can of course speak only for myself when I say that on the scale of 0-10 I want at least 7 or preferably 8 out of 10 return of investment for my time so I won't do working on suboptimal timing. It's not like there is no daily improvement due to constant meditation anyway...

If you really want to do something sooner than November you can use runes sooner than then. Just go with a decent sign during waxing moon. Or you can choose to do a working on suboptimal timing which results in suboptimal results. We start group workings also on a good astrological time, if you have noticed. There is always time and place for things, but at the end of the day it's your life, and your decision.

I really should stop asking questions I already know the answer to. But I guess I just have to make sure.

Thank you!

SleepingWolf said:
Henu the Great said:

NinRick said:

Little update:
One of my friends, who is also a SS and longer than me, suggested, that my muscle gain maybe also came from a venus square. As this makes you more attractive.

So yeah, I did a venus square, then at the next opportunity a sun square, the result manifested right after the sun square, but could also be due to the venus square.

Just wanted to let you know.
In no affirmation, I included muscle.

NinRick said:
SleepingWolf said:
Henu the Great said:

NinRick said:

Little update:
One of my friends, who is also a SS and longer than me, suggested, that my muscle gain maybe also came from a venus square. As this makes you more attractive.

So yeah, I did a venus square, then at the next opportunity a sun square, the result manifested right after the sun square, but could also be due to the venus square.

That's convinient at least, a good time for Venus square is coming up. I was already planning on it but thank you! Did you notice any other changes from Venus? Any facial changes possible? Mostly I'd hope the acne gets cleared up on mine, cuz I refuse to use whatever weird creams they make for this.

SleepingWolf said:
NinRick said:
SleepingWolf said:

Little update:

That's convinient at least, a good time for Venus square is coming up. I was already planning on it but thank you! Did you notice any other changes from Venus? Any facial changes possible? Mostly I'd hope the acne gets cleared up on mine, cuz I refuse to use whatever weird creams they make for this.

Scars on my face got better as well. Speaking of today lol

Ramier108666 said:
I’ve used Mars Square as I really just wanted to structure myself properly. I got the effects of muscle gain and serious strength. The book called Complete Calisthenics by Ashley Kalym is pretty useful.

Be careful with calisthenics. It's a rip-off from foundational gymnastics. The difference is that advancement is rushed by cutting many progression in between. Also, the focus is switched from mobility to strength. This means that you'll wrongly move to the next progression when you've hit the strength necessary, without caring if you have the mobility or not to perform an exercise with proper form. Form is everything when you exercise. Hence, why calisthenics has a much higher injury risk than gymnastics, which is relatively risk-free for non-pros.

What do you guys think of Pilates? It heals injuries, and builds the body in the most harmonious way possible, allowing for better ease of movement and posture, which prevents injury in older age. It ties in a lot with yoga. A lot of pro-athletes such as hockey players do Pilates.

Lydia said:
What do you guys think of Pilates? It heals injuries, and builds the body in the most harmonious way possible, allowing for better ease of movement and posture, which prevents injury in older age. It ties in a lot with yoga. A lot of pro-athletes such as hockey players do Pilates.

I never tried it. My aunt did and she stated it was very hard on the abdominal muscles. My opinion is that either the teacher was overdoing it with beginners or that group classes should be avoided. I'd love to hear more about it.

Stormblood said:
Lydia said:

I never tried it. My aunt did and she stated it was very hard on the abdominal muscles. My opinion is that either the teacher was overdoing it with beginners or that group classes should be avoided. I'd love to hear more about it.

A lot of people aren't ready for intense ab work due to how our civilization is these days (too much sitting, not enough exercise). Here are 2 free programs if you wanted to see for yourself, just hit the x button if the popup to buy a subscription comes up on the first page of each.
https://www.doyou.com/programs/stay-home-stay-fit/
https://www.doyou.com/programs/bikini-body-challenge/

For those looking to build more muscle, in pilates studios they have equipment. These programs posted above are just floor work, but still challenging.

*Correction, the first one does not seem to be free, it was listed as such on the "free for all" page. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Lydia said:
I did a group class, I didn't like it, mostly because of the teacher. Many just get a certification and will go teach without really understanding anything. I remember reading that Mr Pilates trained the WW1 German army, so it must not be that bad, though you should find a good teacher if you don't self train.

Stormblood said:
Ramier108666 said:

Be careful with calisthenics. It's a rip-off from foundational gymnastics. The difference is that advancement is rushed by cutting many progression in between. Also, the focus is switched from mobility to strength. This means that you'll wrongly move to the next progression when you've hit the strength necessary, without caring if you have the mobility or not to perform an exercise with proper form. Form is everything when you exercise. Hence, why calisthenics has a much higher injury risk than gymnastics, which is relatively risk-free for non-pros.

This is a first and an eye opener for me. I do mostly body weight work outs and I've been looking into calisthenics more the gymnastics for this. It makes sense what you said here. I'm glad I at least know about this now though. Thanks for the heads up

Aquarius said:
Lydia said:
I did a group class, I didn't like it, mostly because of the teacher. Many just get a certification and will go teach without really understanding anything. I remember reading that Mr Pilates trained the WW1 German army, so it must not be that bad, though you should find a good teacher if you don't self train.

I don't think that someone teaching to the military gives them automatic legitimacy. Military people have a different goal in their training: that of developing endurance, stamina and durability to a level most civilians do not need nor do they have any use of it. And, as such, it would be lost very fast, as the human body is designed to keep what is useful to their lifestyle and discard the rest.

Civilians are more suited to develop their bodies on power, mobility and strength only as that helps them with spiritual advancement as well, which is why I do not think that there is any legitimacy as to the evidence you used to support your statement.

On a side note, neither civilians nor military need hypertrophy, contrary to popular belief. Hypertrophy comes from the Greek "hyper" (excessive) + "trophia" (nourishment). Just like hypotrophy (defective nourishment, as in "too little nourishment"), it is the enemy of spirituality as spirituality thrives in balance/harmony and moderation. Eutrophy. Dystrophic goals (hypertrophy, hypotrophy) are also the enemy of the physical side as they mess with mobility (the former) and ability (the latter).

I hope someone who's actually practiced pilates for year and/or taught it actually comes to answer, as I am interested too.

Lydia said:
Stormblood said:
Lydia said:

A lot of people aren't ready for intense ab work due to how our civilization is these days (too much sitting, not enough exercise). Here are 2 free programs if you wanted to see for yourself, just hit the x button if the popup to buy a subscription comes up on the first page of each.
https://www.doyou.com/programs/stay-home-stay-fit/
https://www.doyou.com/programs/bikini-body-challenge/

For those looking to build more muscle, in pilates studios they have equipment. These programs posted above are just floor work, but still challenging.

*Correction, the first one does not seem to be free, it was listed as such on the "free for all" page. Sorry for the inconvenience.
These do really look like Kundalini Yoga workouts. I wonder if its Yoga that was changed and they added these type of exercises or else. One thing for sure is that having muscles and especialy core muscles helps with building energy and making you able to store more and more energy in your body.

By the way the first one seems to be free, you need to subscribe and then at the second page you need to go all the way down and there is a link you need to click 'skip free-trial' and it loads the exercises.

Stormblood said:
Civilians are more suited to develop their bodies on power, mobility and strength only as that helps them with spiritual advancement as well, which is why I do not think that there is any legitimacy as to the evidence you used to support your statement.
Can't argue with that.

I think I'll have to start this working at some date, I have an army physical exam that I need to pass,just because I signed up for it.

Theres going to be a 1.6km run that you have to complete in 5 min, a 9ft long jump, 10 pullups with holding for 10 seconds at the top and some stupid zig zag trail.

Aquarius said:
Stormblood said:
Can't argue with that.

Sorry if I let myself get carried away, going on to overshare.

Jack said:
I think I'll have to start this working at some date, I have an army physical exam that I need to pass,just because I signed up for it.

Theres going to be a 1.6km run that you have to complete in 5 min, a 9ft long jump, 10 pullups with holding for 10 seconds at the top and some stupid zig zag trail.

Mate, you should not reveal this on here. The kikes may curse you to prevent from reaching your goal or, worse, cause severe issues once you are in.

Stormblood said:
Jack said:

Mate, you should not reveal this on here. The kikes may curse you to prevent from reaching your goal or, worse, cause severe issues once you are in.
Afraid of some kike curses? I say bring it on. More to deflect, more for them to suffer.

Henu the Great said:
Stormblood said:
Jack said:

Afraid of some kike curses? I say bring it on. More to deflect, more for them to suffer.

Yeah, so let's all start sharing birth data, uh?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back