Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I am under very heavy attacks. Help me please

majinbuu

I came to my uncles yesterday, I would stay here for 1-2 weeks. I wanted to vibrate Satanas after I did my daily meditations last night. Just as I finished vibrating Satanas, my grandmother and uncle ran into the room. They prayed with a last voice shouting. I tried to escape from the room, 3 people grabbed my hands and feet and made me to pray by tying a rope around my throat. 10-15 minutes passed, they tried to make sense of what had happened. THEIR BRAINS WAS FULLY WASHED ...

Upon today's incident, I will try to vibrate Surya on everyone 111 times today. I will run gold energy all over the house. But what else can I do to help? (I also rtr regularly but when the house is empty)
I cannot access my GD in this house. Even if I do reach it, after I finish the power meditations ...
All of my relatives are very strict Muslims. Whenever I start practicing meditation and yoga, I am somehow sabotaged.

What i can do? Warriors may you help me please.

Hi.

It is really fucked up what they did.
Do you do Aura of Protection and cleaning regularly everyday?

Try to cleanse the house with Vinasa 9-18-27, etc. Times.: https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

Try an affirmation 9 times: "Any and all enemies, entities and energies of the enemy present here right now are now banished in the name of Father Satan!"
You can change up the affirmation so it could fit you better.

HAIL SATAN!

erdemd6gan said:
I came to my uncles yesterday, I would stay here for 1-2 weeks. I wanted to vibrate Satanas after I did my daily meditations last night. Just as I finished vibrating Satanas, my grandmother and uncle ran into the room. They prayed with a last voice shouting. I tried to escape from the room, 3 people grabbed my hands and feet and made me to pray by tying a rope around my throat. 10-15 minutes passed, they tried to make sense of what had happened. THEIR BRAINS WAS FULLY WASHED ...

Upon today's incident, I will try to vibrate Surya on everyone 111 times today. I will run gold energy all over the house. But what else can I do to help? (I also rtr regularly but when the house is empty)
I cannot access my GD in this house. Even if I do reach it, after I finish the power meditations ...
All of my relatives are very strict Muslims. Whenever I start practicing meditation and yoga, I am somehow sabotaged.

First and foremost, ask Satan for help if you haven't done so already. You have internet access, so focus on Satan's sigil and speak to him in your mind.

You can try a Binding Ritual. It won't harm your family, but it will help keep them out of your way. If you can't make a poppit, you can just vibrate the ISA rune 108 times and say an affirmation while visualizing your family members blocked from interfering in your life.

Also, if it's possible in your situation, you can simply pretend to "repent". The gods understand if we must pretend to worship jewish filth in order to stay safe while living with those who are without. You can do most meditations silently after they think you're asleep, and if you must vibrate out loud, simply take a walk or slip away somewhere for a moment.

erdemd6gan said:

use common sense.

When you know that they are hardcore muslims, why did you think it is a good idea, to be there and meditate and do other spiritual practices like vibrating mantras?

Fucking shit, they even tied a rope around your neck, are you this stupid to let this happen?!

If they were trying to do this to me, man I would get the fuck out of there and never return, next time they will break your neck and hang you.

GO AWAY FROM THEM!

Why do you have multiple accounts here btw?

erdemd6gan said:

You are fighting an uphill battle where the enemy has a tactical advantage over you. You can try to clean the house and yourself with gold energy or blue demonic energy, but the people themselves are tied into the enemy energy. You could do a 3x RTR at them, but every time they pray they will be going right back to the enemy. It is up to you whether you want to start a war or not, constantly fighting off the enemy.

Do you have a car or some way away from the house? As far as meditating and yoga, you should try and leave the area. Say you are going for a run or going to get food or something and just do as much as feasibly possible. You can also wake up earlier or wait for them to sleep before starting as well. Do you have work or school obligations? Try staying late or going early to those.

Can you lock the door to your room? They will still bang or whatever, but if they are out of their mind then it doesn't matter if you anger them. When they come back to reality, you can act like you had no idea what happened and flip the situation on them.

Honestly, the best thing you could do is just leave. Is this an option for you? You say you are there for 1-2 weeks, which sounds like you can leave earlier if you can. Try to leave as early as possible. I would just never go back to your uncle's house again.

If you are in any western country or place not dominated by Islam you can report this but only do that if your for sure you will not have to be there again. Just an idea. However if not you will have to just be way more careful. Can't you play a TV or Music or something (obviously don't play anything they would object to though) then just keep your voice lower than that or anything else that makes enough noise that they can't hear you. Do the rtr tetragrammaton thing if you can as it will get rid of some of that energy around you and that may help a little. You dont have to be really loud. You have to be more careful and for fucks sake don't bring up anything about Satan to them or you might be dead soon they literally kill even their own family over stuff like this in any search engine type in "honor killing" if you dont believe me. If need be its ok to pretend to go along with prayers or whatever. Anything is ok if need be to pacify these people that is if you want to survive it probably is that serious if they are devout Muslims. Just think of Satan when doing it he understands. He wants you to survive. This is a really difficult situation you got yourself into. Do not go visit there again or live or anything if you dont have to. These people are seriously dangerous.

Do you have a car or can you go outside. You can meditate in your car or outside somewhere at a park or something as well if you can get them to let you go for a bit somewhere.

Hi I'm going to be a person who is not here to have likes. First of all make sure you waste no longer time in that rotten house leave as soon as possible ask FATHER SATAN.

Secondly get all those fuk ing those not even the serving to breathe any more air but all ways use commen sens. When out of situation get there info to remove them from this planet earth. Like date of birth to astrologicaly destroying perfectly ask Father for help. And injoy learning astrology wow one of the keys.

I'll ask around True Creator To let you for giving you the best way of getting a way.

If you those christine low life's are reading this know you are already destroyed!! For you are alone and have nothing but to blame yourself for thinking that your something.

HAIL SATAN!!

In Turkey,lot of people do that stupid shit to their child,friend even to a stranger because i living in Turkey too.My ex girlfriend believed Allah,she meet me and we discuss about religion.I show to her verses in quran - she was wearing hijab dress btw - she even didn't know that verses and she leave islam,she don't wearing anymore hijab.We broke up after 2-3 mounth later, she messaged to me and she said "my family kicked out of the house, i don't know what i gonna do" Her family is soooo bad,they are sheep of their allah.
My only advice is,you have to hide your beliefs.You are in Turkey like me, you know these people is dangerous. They can literally cut off our heads with no exception and they can walk out free bc there is no justice in Turkey.We had to hide our beliefs brother...

How old are you? Sounds to me like you don’t have a future in that house. What you shall do, for now, is do what other SS above mentioned, but ultimately, you shall work on getting a job, and finding your own place to live.

Stay safe, brother.

Hail Satan!!!

Larissa666 said:
How old are you? Sounds to me like you don’t have a future in that house. What you shall do, for now, is do what other SS above mentioned, but ultimately, you shall work on getting a job, and finding your own place to live.

Stay safe, brother.

Hail Satan!!!

I am 17 years old and have been walking this path since I came to my own consciousness.
I have the university entrance exam after 5 months. And I will stay in this house for at least another 6-7 months.
But now everything is fine. There is no problem. I constantly clean them with spells. I think they are moving away from God. They do not pray for hours as before.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back