Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Any link for yahoo archives

Poet 666

Hello SS Family.. Happy Yule to all of you.

Does anyone have a link for the yahoo archives? I have some info to look for from HP Maxine Dietrich.

Poet 666 said:

Does anyone have a link for the yahoo archives? I have some info to look for from HP Maxine Dietrich.
You can try here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1oc9mmcgsr9tvjt/JoS-Groups-Forums-Backup.zip?dl=0

Happy yule to you too :D

Xon said:
Poet 666 said:

You can try here
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1oc9mmcgsr9tvjt/JoS-Groups-Forums-Backup.zip?dl=0

Happy yule to you too :D

Thank you I downloaded this onto my phone. You know half of the stuff from the old forum archive appears to be on the internet from web archives. So I am not completely sure it would work without an internet connection. But somehow you got everything i clicked at least to work that is cool. When I tried to access this from my web browser just from the web archives thing 80 percent of the links from it didn't work for me at least.

But that is what I care about i wanted a sermon HP Cobra and Maxine did in around 2014. I may create a video with it even if i find it. Cause it very well detailed the agenda of the enemy. So thanks for creating this it is useful. If I can't find it on that forum I think I can find it on yahoo. I may post it on here too cause its really good info.

slyscorpion said:
Thank you I downloaded this onto my phone. You know half of the stuff from the old forum archive appears to be on the internet from web archives. So I am not completely sure it would work without an internet connection. But somehow you got everything i clicked at least to work that is cool. When I tried to access this from my web browser just from the web archives thing 80 percent of the links from it didn't work for me at least.

But that is what I care about i wanted a sermon HP Cobra and Maxine did in around 2014. I may create a video with it even if i find it. Cause it very well detailed the agenda of the enemy. So thanks for creating this it is useful. If I can't find it on that forum I think I can find it on yahoo. I may post it on here too cause its really good info.
I'm glad it was helpful to you.
It's not my creation, I found the link some time ago in a post from 2017, I think HP Hooded Cobra created it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back