Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Allowed or Not

One Wire Phenomenon

Hello :eek:

Can anybody please tell me if it pleasess the Gods or Not to make videos online of me doing rtrs? And how i do them? I really doent want to do somthing that does not please them.. Im not doing it to please them but i doent want to do anything that does not please them!
I would like to hear this from somone who knows what they are saying for a fact,not his/her own opinion.
I enjoy doing them online because its my first time doing them and gives me good motivation. NB: Im going to continue doing what i do until replied,if there is no reply i will know there is no prob with me doing it online.. I doent go share them,im actually hoping it has a stronger effect because its on a main enemy platform grid and energy takes the path of least resistance so it makes sense it will reach its target easier,im usually right and 50 % wrong in many cases. Thank you.
Beware i am not a friendly to people who treat me ill so approach with respect please,like a satanic normal then there will be no prob :)

I think you have a very convoluted mentality when it comes to the Gods. Sure things please them and do promote them or their agenda sure, okay great. But that doesn't mean the Gods want you groveling at their feet with every single itty bitty thing. We are not slaves to them nor are they our slaves or something like some religious/spiritualist nutbags think entities are.

With that said your effort in performing the RTR Online in some video(avoid at all costs showing your face or locations) preferably just audio is okay but other people have already done that.

Check out some people like Aldrick or other members have posted audios on the RTRs already. It's better if you perform the RTR F-RTR-Tetra and carry on. Use that motivation you have to help others to help yourself. We already have RTRs on youtube, bitchute, and a few other platforms.

Also you seem to have an improper World-View that somehow doing an RTR and filming it somehow can replicate the sound out spiritually. At least from your slight lacking in English i.e. your trouble with English which I understand it's okay study some more English and focus on improving it as a tip for you. It seems you believe using a device transmits the RTR.

No it does not the power of the rituals come from the Soul not from mechanical devices despite them possessing an Aura they have no soul. So no the RTR does not propagate it just merely is repeated and does nothing but vibrate the air. It requires a Soul for the spiritual energy to propagate.

Do you record yourself robbing and stealing and abusing and murdering and put those recordings on social media? Anyone who doesn't understand, or just trolls, would think you are in need of major "professional help", which goes against the current way things have been.

The Internet, while is Human and anti-jew, has been appropriated by the jew. That means it is full of jew shit, including jew energies, so energy taking the path of least resistance would not be over the Internet 'grid', with all of the crap and grime of jew shit.

Do you stick your hand in a pan of boiling water and continue to do so while you wait for someone to tell you it's not good? If you are not certain about something, why do it already and ask about it and continue to do it while you are uncertain about it, waiting for a reply?

FancyMancy said:
Do you record yourself robbing and stealing and abusing and murdering and put those recordings on social media? Anyone who doesn't understand, or just trolls, would think you are in need of major "professional help", which goes against the current way things have been.

The Internet, while is Human and anti-jew, has been appropriated by the jew. That means it is full of jew shit, including jew energies, so energy taking the path of least resistance would not be over the Internet 'grid', with all of the crap and grime of jew shit.

Do you stick your hand in a pan of boiling water and continue to do so while you wait for someone to tell you it's not good? If you are not certain about something, why do it already and ask about it and continue to do it while you are uncertain about it, waiting for a reply?

Thank you.For me im certain,but i was not certain if it would be a negative thing for JoS so I just needed a yes or no awnser. If its no im going to take it down. Thank you for replying. I also doen't care what the enemy thinks of me,its a positive thing if they see me a retard,i have not been banned yet so i guess thats the reason. Haha
If winning the war means sticking my hand in a hot frying pan then yes im doing it,but still need a yes or no awnser not a lecture.
Why did i get likes anyway for it,im not after likes but its nice. If you say no then its no i have no prob in that.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
FancyMancy said:

Thank you.For me im certain,but i was not certain if it would be a negative thing for JoS so I just needed a yes or no awnser. If its no im going to take it down. Thank you for replying. I also doen't care what the enemy thinks of me,its a positive thing if they see me a retard,i have not been banned yet so i guess thats the reason. Haha
If winning the war means sticking my hand in a hot frying pan then yes im doing it,but still need a yes or no awnser not a lecture.
Why did i get likes anyway for it,im not after likes but its nice. If you say no then its no i have no prob in that.
I can't speak for others, but I cannot tell you what to do and how to live. It's your life. If you get into trouble for things, then that's your problem and responsibility, not mine/ours.

Know your enemy.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15531
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=41512

Keep your mouth shut.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Extra.html
If you might not have extraordinary abilities, then you might just be silenced or have other things happen against you. In some situations, you should care what the enemy thinks about you; it is your enemy, after all, and it can do things based on what it thinks about you.

FancyMancy said:
FancyMancy said:

I can't speak for others, but I cannot tell you what to do and how to live. It's your life. If you get into trouble for things, then that's your problem and responsibility, not mine/ours.

Know your enemy.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15531
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=41512

Keep your mouth shut.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Extra.html
If you might not have extraordinary abilities, then you might just be silenced or have other things happen against you. In some situations, you should care what the enemy thinks about you; it is your enemy, after all, and it can do things based on what it thinks about you.
Thank you FancyMancy,i did make them private i suppose you are correct,i got a comment from Ray Haggens haha,i have no idea what he tried to tell me,but its enough to make me want to keep my voice go myself haha..

Can anybody please tell me if it pleasess the Gods or Not to make videos online of me doing rtrs? And how i do them? I really doent want to do somthing that does not please them.. Im not doing it to please them but i doent want to do anything that does not please them!
I would like to hear this from somone who knows what they are saying for a fact,not his/her own opinion.
I enjoy doing them online because its my first time doing them and gives me good motivation. NB: Im going to continue doing what i do until replied,if there is no reply i will know there is no prob with me doing it online.. I doent go share them,im actually hoping it has a stronger effect because its on a main enemy platform grid and energy takes the path of least resistance so it makes sense it will reach its target easier,im usually right and 50 % wrong in many cases. Thank you.
Beware i am not a friendly to people who treat me ill so approach with respect please,like a satanic normal then there will be no prob :)

The RTR is a spiritual weapon against the spiritual force of the enemy, it destroys their spiritual powerbase, the effects and benefits of which trickle down to the physical over time as their spiritual power and influence wanes. Therefore whether you do the RTR in total secrecy and privacy, or record yourself doing spiritual warfare and post said recordings online, has absolutely no bearing on the effectiveness of the RTR. The latter however is incredibly stupid to do.

It is remarkably easy for the enemy to trace back a video posted online to the person who uploaded it, especially on certain platforms. Not to mention, even audio material can be used to trace back a persons energy when trying to curse them, so what do you think the enemy wil do when they inevitably find your video's or recordings of yourself doing spiritual warfare?

Of course, they will heap endless curses on you and destroy you. Even if you get to keep your life, if they find your identity after tracing this back to you, you could get into trouble with law enforcement, or get harassed endlessly, not to mention even if they cannot trace your identity, they can still cause you endless trouble and totally ruin your life. Maxine could succeed in this because of her special position and relation with the Gods, she has incredible protection placed on her, which no other member is warranted to receive at this time, and even she has always had to tread very carefully due to how badly the enemy wants her gone.

You should delete all material in that vein you have ever posted completely, and refrain from ever posting anything like that online again. In this day and age, especially as we get closer to the climax of our cause, it is incredibly dangerous for any SS to be known by the enemy.

We are the bringers of light from the shadow. When the time is right, we can all step into the open and celebrate our victory, but for now during this time we must remain hidden from the enemy, fight and practice in secrecy. Silence is golden for Spiritual Satanists.

You are basically putting a huge target on your back and inviting the enemy to come and destroy you. Incredibly stupid. If you are swamped in endless curses, or locked up somewhere, or dead, you can't fight for Satan, so this kind of self inflicted damnation is very much frowned upon by us SS and the Gods alike.

It's no different than jumping of a cliff to your death because you believe you an fly, or jumping in front of a train because you think you are invincible and the Gods always have your back. Satan nor the Gods will save you from that sort of stupidity.

Do yourself a favor and realize this is not some small thing, but a matter of life and death for us and the world alike. The enemy would love nothing more than to brutally destroy us all, but because we are hidden from them and fighting in secret, they cannot. Don't needlessly endanger yourself by exposing your Spiritual Satanism needlessly to the public. It cannot be stated enough how incredibly stupid this is.

VoiceofEnki said:

The RTR is a spiritual weapon against the spiritual force of the enemy, it destroys their spiritual powerbase, the effects and benefits of which trickle down to the physical over time as their spiritual power and influence wanes. Therefore whether you do the RTR in total secrecy and privacy, or record yourself doing spiritual warfare and post said recordings online, has absolutely no bearing on the effectiveness of the RTR. The latter however is incredibly stupid to do.

It is remarkably easy for the enemy to trace back a video posted online to the person who uploaded it, especially on certain platforms. Not to mention, even audio material can be used to trace back a persons energy when trying to curse them, so what do you think the enemy wil do when they inevitably find your video's or recordings of yourself doing spiritual warfare?

Of course, they will heap endless curses on you and destroy you. Even if you get to keep your life, if they find your identity after tracing this back to you, you could get into trouble with law enforcement, or get harassed endlessly, not to mention even if they cannot trace your identity, they can still cause you endless trouble and totally ruin your life. Maxine could succeed in this because of her special position and relation with the Gods, she has incredible protection placed on her, which no other member is warranted to receive at this time, and even she has always had to tread very carefully due to how badly the enemy wants her gone.

You should delete all material in that vein you have ever posted completely, and refrain from ever posting anything like that online again. In this day and age, especially as we get closer to the climax of our cause, it is incredibly dangerous for any SS to be known by the enemy.

We are the bringers of light from the shadow. When the time is right, we can all step into the open and celebrate our victory, but for now during this time we must remain hidden from the enemy, fight and practice in secrecy. Silence is golden for Spiritual Satanists.

You are basically putting a huge target on your back and inviting the enemy to come and destroy you. Incredibly stupid. If you are swamped in endless curses, or locked up somewhere, or dead, you can't fight for Satan, so this kind of self inflicted damnation is very much frowned upon by us SS and the Gods alike.

It's no different than jumping of a cliff to your death because you believe you an fly, or jumping in front of a train because you think you are invincible and the Gods always have your back. Satan nor the Gods will save you from that sort of stupidity.

Do yourself a favor and realize this is not some small thing, but a matter of life and death for us and the world alike. The enemy would love nothing more than to brutally destroy us all, but because we are hidden from them and fighting in secret, they cannot. Don't needlessly endanger yourself by exposing your Spiritual Satanism needlessly to the public. It cannot be stated enough how incredibly stupid this is.

Thank you,
Yes i have done much worse than that in any case,so im doomed. When the day comes when they are going to round the people who resist,i will be the first! probably. I was also warned a view times to stop with my research. Im already being tracked and they have all my information.
Im basically as good as dead..
I was hoping we can win this war before they kill me,but i doent think thats going to happen...
Im not doing the rtr's anymore on my videos i sound really stupid in anyway,i found a better way..

Thank you for the Warning but that i know!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back