Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Physical body (DNA?) change

Peter

I would like to change my physical look / appearance.

I don't like myself. I feel low: I am 175 cm tall.

Today's girls are very tall compared to me, 180-185 cm most, SERIOUS !!! How do young girls grow so tall? Today’s girls look amazing. They are taller than me, confident, and attractive.

So what I want to change:
From 175 cm to 185 cm high
-60 kg (yes, I'm thin) to be 75 kg (that's ideal)
-I'm not that handsome, I want to be a handsome guy

I don’t think these meditations help. No matter how I cleanse my chakras, no matter how much I lift my kundalini, my physical body would basically not change, it would just be healthy. So maybe I’d gain weight a little since the body was cleansed, but I wouldn’t be a handsome, attractive guy yet. After all, the form remains. Well, can this be changed to make me feel better in my body?

So you like taller girls? Totally fine. How about raising your self confidence and do a working to attract a suitable partner. Way more realistic approach than raising your height by ten cm. Your height is about the average, if not a tiny bit more, so you are not short by any means.

Gaining bodyweight is rather simple. Get a bodybuilding program (I recommend Convict Conditioning), and start doing the work. Each and every week your goal should be surpassing your previous level just a bit, and at the same time eat enough to support your growth. That's how you gain weight, and muscle.

One more thing I forgot to mention on my previous post is that once you start strenght training and your body begins to adapt to new form of stimulus your testosterone levels wil begin to rise and you will be more confident as a result.

As for the wanting to be more handsome part. Confidence plays a big role and a suitable partner is suitable no matter how you look. If that's not enough for you, then you can boost yourself with runes and planetary energies. You are already doing yoga, and that's great, keep on doing that.

This seems like a very important concern to have in times like these. I hope you get all the help you need to become tall for these beautiful tall women.

Peter said:

Today's girls are very tall compared to me, 180-185 cm most, SERIOUS !!! How do young girls grow so tall? Today’s girls look amazing. They are taller than me, confident, and attractive.

I don’t think these meditations help. No matter how I cleanse my chakras, no matter how much I lift my kundalini, my physical body would basically not change, it would just be healthy. So maybe I’d gain weight a little since the body was cleansed, but I wouldn’t be a handsome, attractive guy yet. After all, the form remains. Well, can this be changed to make me feel better in my body?
You should read this sermon: Accepting One's Self

Some yoga poses in this series can increase your height if done daily: http://archive.is/I0qmh

Beauty working: https://archive.is/mrSr8

Jack said:
This seems like a very important concern to have in times like these. I hope you get all the help you need to become tall for these beautiful tall women.

xD

Have you always been this sarcastic? xD

Peter said:

Grow strong, spiritually and physically, this boosts your confidence.

Also cleaning your chakras will not alter your appearance. Also you don’t „lift“ the kundalini, you advance do yoga, and it starts to rise on it‘s own, this is a process.

Don’t pay too much attention on things you can not change (well you can but for now you are too weak).

Just be yourself, everybody likes a funny authentic person which is himself, than a beauty who is arrogant and is no fun to be around.

Work on your aura, this will help you immensely.

Also a spiritual Sun Square helped me to go from skinny to bulky, from 66kg to 93kg within a year.

Just so you know what I did, I did it only when the sun was shining, on the sun hours (like the JoS tells you to do it), I sat in the Sunlight, and vibrated the mantra. I focused on the energy, did not let go of it, so that it grew stronger, and also saw how I was shining like the sun.

Afterwards I did an affirmation to gain more fire element, but ended up to gain much muscle mass.

Just make sure the Sun is in it‘s homesign or rise and try to get as strong as possible until you start the working

Jack said:

Thank you for your answers.

Unfortunately, I think there will be hard times for a very long time. Until then, should I not deal with such problems? I don't understand the logic. Anyway, I think there will always be war. There will never be peace and prosperity here. I think so. Look back at history: there was always something. Either war or financial crisis or virus or something else. I do not believe that if we win the war against the Jews, everything will be in balance and everything will be perfect. Then there will be other problems again. I think so.

Peter said:
Jack said:

Unfortunately, I think there will be hard times for a very long time. Until then, should I not deal with such problems? I don't understand the logic. Anyway, I think there will always be war. There will never be peace and prosperity here. I think so. Look back at history: there was always something. Either war or financial crisis or virus or something else. I do not believe that if we win the war against the Jews, everything will be in balance and everything will be perfect. Then there will be other problems again. I think so.
Your problem is unfixable. The only way to increase height is through leg lengthening surgery which is brutally painful and will make you look odd ,which you only gain 2-3 inches.

For that you need money so instead of fanciful dreams focus on your career instead. There's no reason tall women will fail to notice you when you're the CEO of some company. No magic of any kind in this life will make you sufficiently tall to increase your self worth or confidence or get you noticed by tall women.

Jack said:
Peter said:
Jack said:

Your problem is unfixable. The only way to increase height is through leg lengthening surgery which is brutally painful and will make you look odd ,which you only gain 2-3 inches.

For that you need money so instead of fanciful dreams focus on your career instead. There's no reason tall women will fail to notice you when you're the CEO of some company. No magic of any kind in this life will make you sufficiently tall to increase your self worth or confidence or get you noticed by tall women.

Thanks.

In the meantime, I read back to the topic, in principle it can be done with a simple mind-controlled visualization exercise, although it takes a good few months. Many have succeeded with it.

Peter said:
Jack said:
Peter said:

Thanks.

In the meantime, I read back to the topic, in principle it can be done with a simple mind-controlled visualization exercise, although it takes a good few months. Many have succeeded with it.
Have at it. If your growth plates have subsided, no visualization you do will increase your height further.

Jack said:
Peter said:
Jack said:

Thanks.

Have at it. If your growth plates have subsided, no visualization you do will increase your height further.

I don't mean to say this so lightly and nonchalant as it's never so casual to just mess with human genes and dna, etc if you don't know what you're doing, I had to know quite the specifics of human anatomy in order to biokinetically heal a spinal injury that wouldn't heal on it's own for ages and no amount of help I could get (or was refused in the providence of) was helping... but it's likely more or less just biokinetically kickstarting the growth hormone in development of the physical body again which simply stops after a certain point of age but likely can be started up again by programming the biology in providing the genetic development and resources in the re-influx of growth hormones and physical development.

But that's a whole lot of complicated mumbo jumbo to get into and is advanced to all hell, plus I'm not sure what any side-affects might be because there's likely a whole load of other mechanisms that stop with it at the same time or so, not to mention your organs are where they are and a lot of other stuff would have to adjust to such a thing. Then again it's not like the organs and what-have-you aren't shifting around through development from infant to adult anyways. There is also of course the matter of having the growth development stop and not going overboard along with many other factors...

Not impossible though but that's all I wanted to truly say on the subject. OP should listen to other's advice though in boosting self-confidence, of course however the soul reincarnates through many different physical forms and bodies, I'd reckon it's normal to have certain things resonate with you more than others in regards to appearance, gathered that such desires are not the result of ridiculous influences not of the true self. It's better to just be realistic in the end though.

Jack said:
Peter said:
Jack said:

Thanks.

I've seen people increase their height with simple affirmations repeated for some months. Now a SS should be able to have the power to do much more. In my opinion science doesnt always matter when it comes to magick. If we can moove object with our minds, we can tell our body to grow some more... Its something to try, at best nothing happens.

luis said:
Jack said:
Peter said:
Thanks.

I've seen people increase their height with simple affirmations repeated for some months. Now a SS should be able to have the power to do much more. In my opinion science doesnt always matter when it comes to magick. If we can moove object with our minds, we can tell our body to grow some more... Its something to try, at best nothing happens.
Source ?

Henu the Great said:
So you like taller girls? Totally fine. How about raising your self confidence and do a working to attract a suitable partner. Way more realistic approach than raising your height by ten cm. Your height is about the average, if not a tiny bit more, so you are not short by any means.

Gaining bodyweight is rather simple. Get a bodybuilding program (I recommend Convict Conditioning), and start doing the work. Each and every week your goal should be surpassing your previous level just a bit, and at the same time eat enough to support your growth. That's how you gain weight, and muscle.

Convict Conditioning? Have you perhaps recommended that book before? By chance, to a new Satanist you met over a now dead messaging app, about 4 or 5 years ago?

If you do happen to be that same person, I wanted to thank you, if not, well ignore this.

Jack said:
luis said:
Jack said:
Source ?
I've seen it, look up on the internet for 'subliminal results'. Of course does not mean they are all true.

I don't know why you keep talking about science, magick can do a lot more, does it mean its easy? No but its not impossible. I think if one has a serious problem with their height they should at least try to do it. Science will say that its impossible to attract money with magick or telekinesis but we know its possible.

Jack said:
luis said:
Jack said:
Source ?

In the country where I live, many have done so (mind-controlled people).
There are a lot of reports in a PDF document. About tumor disappearance, height increase, and everything else - with simple visualization, mind control techniques. Unfortunately, I send it in vain because it is not in your language, you would not understand.

SleepingWolf said:
Convict Conditioning? Have you perhaps recommended that book before? By chance, to a new Satanist you met over a now dead messaging app, about 4 or 5 years ago?

If you do happen to be that same person, I wanted to thank you, if not, well ignore this.
No, not me. :) I got the same recommendation on these forums. I'm guessing it has been thrown around here quite a bit, and for a good reason. It's pretty good source of information.

Henu the Great said:
SleepingWolf said:

No, not me. :) I got the same recommendation on these forums. I'm guessing it has been thrown around here quite a bit, and for a good reason. It's pretty good source of information.

Darn, thought you were that cool electromancer. And here I was hoping for more tips on getting started with that, and making my little shocks more consistent.

Oh well, keep being cool, twas a long shot I suppose.

I also think that increasing one’s height should be possible.

I have never heard of it before, but man, if we can become immortal, then we can grow.

Idk if this is a good idea tho.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back