Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[Advanced] Mediation of 5 elements

SigTyr

A present for Yule :)

This meditation can be performed outside, preferably in park or forest. Doing this mediation while standing will empower foot chakras. In this case breath in energy for steps 1 and 2, trough those.

1. Visualize magma coming from beneath earth surface and filling in your sacral chakra (fire element)

2. Breath in earth element into your base chakra, making you feel more heavy and grounded (earth element)

3. Breath in quintessence from the space into your crown chakra, visualize it hitting you like a thunderbolt

4. This quintessence goes into your 6th chakra and transforms into liquid state (water element)

5. Then this liquid goes down your throat and change it's state to a steam (air element)

6. Now breath sun energy directly into your solar chakra.
(If you are outside do it from sun/moon directly, if not, visualize.)

7. On one big complete yogic inhale mix all energies using hearth chakra:

While filling bottom part mix energies of base and crown.

Mix energy from 6th and sacral when filling your middle part of the lungs.

Finally mix energies from solar and throat chakras.

8. Hold your breath while concentrating the energy in your heart chakra as long as you comfortable with.

9. On exhale direct this energy to empower your aura, expand this and cover yourself with it.

P.S. If you know what are you doing you can use energy in step 9 as you wish, but not for curses for obvious reasons, as it can be traced back to you.

Tips:
If you have problems with visualization, try to feel the energy.
If you can't do that either just know and believe that it's happening.

In order to direct energy where it's needed you can do this basic exercise:

Concentrate on your finger, put all your attention into it. You should feel something at least. Now when you learn this feeling, try to put this attention elsewhere.

Once you master this, just concentrate on the chakra before exhaling and hold this concentration until you fully exhale. This should help redirect energy for those who have issues with visualizations. This tip can be applied to any meditation on JoS, as lack of visualization is just an obstacle we need to overcome.

I have to ask. What is your intention posting this?? As if it's some present?

Again, this is misleading and wrong. Same as your previous post. I told you not to let things go to your head, yet here you go again and this time are way more egregious.

For anyone looking for an actual advanced 5 elements meditation, the JoS already has everything you need.
Specifically, this here is what a real advanced meditation looks like: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Circulating_Elements.html

I have to ask SigTyr, do you know what you are doing? Are you purposefully spreading misinformation, putting half truths together with broken and useless and potentially harmful instructions? Because it sure looks like it.

We don't do things half assed here. Please refrain from posting things if you have no idea what you are posting about, especially so called "Advanced meditations". This is just bad all around.

Also, I'm not posting here to have a discussion, but to set straight misinformation being spread.

Before you post anything, study the JoS first. Either you haven't properly done so, or you are purposefully ignoring information from the JoS and trying to spread your own broken spirituality here for whatever reason.

This sort of thing is no joke, and things like advanced meditations aren't things to go about casually, as if Satan and the Gods would let just about anyone know and share so called advanced meditations. In fact, certain things which are known by some members cannot even be shared on the forums because these are too sensitive.

Once again, the JoS has everything one needs about meditation, to reach the second step of the MO. Everything about working with the elements one needs to know is there, and the element meditations as well as the instructions for them are verified and perfect. No member will get to hear anything better or superior, not even from the Gods, because there is no better available.

The Circulating elements meditation is practically the most advanced meditation publicly available, and very few people are at the level to be ready for this one. Anything beyond that is given personally by the Gods to members ready for this because these are too sensitive to be shared publicly.

Here when we share things related to meditation, we share things like workings one can do for example, for which there is no set method, aside from the instructions on how to correctly do this from the JoS. Actual meditation methods or techniques are already fully explained on the JoS itself, thus there is no need for individual input from members, which also minimizes the confusion or harm that can be caused by infiltrators or delusional "enlightened ones".

We all follow the Joy of Satan here, not any other spirituality from some members or random people claiming to be in the know. Neither do we advocate for this. There are no mediators in Satanism, meaning one builds their own personal relationship with Satan and the Gods, and advice given to you by guardians usually only applies to you as an individual.

I have shared a few things here years ago, like the Aura of Protection meditation which was inspired from Inanna. The difference is that was a working, not some method for advancement, and the methods are fully based on material from the JoS, not some imaginary things pulled from who knows where, and I had the opportunity to ask Maxine whether the method was good, which she told me it was good, so I shared it after knowing with certainty that which I shared wasn't bad or harmful and would actually benefit people. Even so, that was a few years ago and looking back on it now, it still wasn't perfect and I learned much more over the years as to why I was given that by my GD and how it was to be used.

In short, one should refrain from posting any sort of spiritual methods, especially meditation practice. Only when you have some real psychic ability and can verify your findings with real knowledgeable SS who have psychic ability of their own, especially more advanced SS than yourself like the HP's, should you post something definitively, as Spiritual knowledge is not something casual, but of great impact and one wrong step can cause ruin to a person.

Playing with elements while not being at the level of such to play, is like playing the lottery, a game between life and death. One mistake can be enough to lead to insanity and with no further correction directly death.

I once played with the fire element. External. Trying to fire up something. Couldn't instantly do it, 3 minutes later while doing something else, a fire spark exploded from a candle and aluminium piece, onto curtains, bed and floor. Imagine if I wouldn't been there. Only for my ego benefit without being careful.

VoiceofEnki said:
I am simply sharing knowledge, or should I resist will of Azazel, because you for some reason don't like my posts? I've specified that it is an advanced mediation, meaning it could be harmful for those who have no idea what they are doing. There are no mediators in Satanism. When my guardians ask me to share knowledge, I don't question their motives, nor I don't seek for confirmation of "more spiritually advanced humans then me" regarding the safety of information. Demons won't let us harm ourselves. If something is dangerous they will surely let us know in one way or another.
I am really happy that you have encyclopedic knowledge of JoS material, yet I politely ask you to refrain posting in my threads in this manner of yours. If you want to preach , there is a teens section. I am pretty sure there are plenty of those who need to be pointed at the right direction. :)

The element that governs the sacral chakra is water, absorbing the opposite element into a chakra can cause imbalances and many problems, I know from experience that due to the energy of my kudalini made me have an imbalance in the sacral chakra and caused my legs to swell and I had constipation among other things.

SigTyr said:
VoiceofEnki said:
I am simply sharing knowledge, or should I resist will of Azazel, because you for some reason don't like my posts? I've specified that it is an advanced mediation, meaning it could be harmful for those who have no idea what they are doing. There are no mediators in Satanism. When my guardians ask me to share knowledge, I don't question their motives, nor I don't seek for confirmation of "more spiritually advanced humans then me" regarding the safety of information. Demons won't let us harm ourselves. If something is dangerous they will surely let us know in one way or another.
I am really happy that you have encyclopedic knowledge of JoS material, yet I politely ask you to refrain posting in my threads in this manner of yours. If you want to preach , there is a teens section. I am pretty sure there are plenty of those who need to be pointed at the right direction. :)

No, you're just delusional with issues of self projection. Don't have time to expand and prove why what you think in the above is faulty and born from inexperience and misunderstandings.

You need to develop awareness of the surroundings and see that here is not a place of easy judgement and careless attitude.

Here we are the most heavy and best at perception, power, rank and advancement. You cannot impress this place by being someone that you are not and simply lying in a place of truth. I am not pleased by deception and brittle justifications.

Consider this your "they'll let us know". Next time post in Teens forum yourself, it will help you learn more and actually advance you.

SigTyr said:
VoiceofEnki said:

What more needs to be said? You put a lot of words in my mouth and you have the audacity to speak on behalf of Azazel and the demons of hell.

Like I said didn't post what I did with the intention to have a discussion. You are promoting blatantly dangerous and harmful, misinformed practices here, and I am doing my part as an SS to set you straight, real SS here understand my intentions.

We've had enough people like you come around. We don't tolerate this kind of blatant subversion and spiritual nonsense here. You are aware of this, yet you keep posting anyway.

I've explained it in great detail why what you are doing is not tolerated here, yet you keep ignoring my points and brushing past them. You think you know better, yet you speak such nonsense here continuously. Even daring to suggest Azazel told you to share this kind of harmful shit?

And you still have the audacity to try and ask me to keep my mouth shut and not post on your topics?

Go expound on your shit somewhere else, like all the others who came here claiming to be oh so advanced and speaking on behalf of our great Gods. Look where they are now? All of them disappeared for a reason.

If you aren't an infiltrator and want to have a future in Spiritual Satanism, it is in your best interest to listen to me, because the Gods don't look kindly upon those who subvert their teachings and try to supersede their authority.

A good example of someone who spoke a lot of nonsense and claimed to be doing it on behalf of the Gods, was that zola thing. You make the same claims as her and excrete a lot of nonsense from your mouth, just like that thing. If you aren't a jew like that thing, then like I said, best listen to what experienced and advanced members like myself have to say, or your time here is very short indeed.

And don't ever insinuate the Joy of Satan isn't the highest knowledge available on Earth on Spirituality. If anything, those who have encyclopedic knowledge of the Joy of Satan, which even I myself cannot claim to have perfectly, are to be greatly respected, especially so if they have the spiritual knowledge, experience and ability to back up that knowledge.

We don't tell every member to read the entire JoS website, all pages included to waste their time. It should be read and understood by everyone, since it is the most valuable library of spiritual knowledge anywhere on Earth, the only one in fact which explains everything regarding true spirituality in great detail. As a Spiritual Satanist, of course the primary reason we are here is to uphold this knowledge of true spirituality, and learn it through and through, so we may actually become as our Gods.

Imagine calling yourself an SS and attempting to speak on behalf of our Gods without even knowing that much. Calling you an idiot is a great understatement indeed.

SigTyr said:
VoiceofEnki said:
The element for the Sacral chakra is water. What you are advising, if anybody is dumb enough to try it, can cause someone extreme discomfort and real health problems. It could possibly be deadly if someone does it in large enough amounts. If you have been trying this, I guess you are just lucky that you are too weak to actually invoke much of any element. Anybody with the strong ability to invoke elements, what you are advising would surely be extremely harmful.

And sort out which of your thoughts are messages from the gods, and what is just your own thoughts. Because I am sure that none of the gods would advise you to spread such dangerous and harmful advice. You come here spreading something dangerous, then you are bitching at him for saying that it is dangerous. Something is not "advanced" just because you say that it is. Something is not true just because you say that it is. Something is not from the gods just because you imagine it.

Yes, the gods will let us harm ourselves in some ways if we are stupid enough to do something harmful and if we refuse to listen to reason when we are told how harmful it is. They will give you a message to tell you that you are making a mistake, which all of us are giving this message now. But if you refuse to stop doing something harmful after being told how harmful it is, that is your own business and nobody will stop you. You have the freedom to give yourself any health problem that you want to create. But you do not get to spread deadly advice to everyone, then just say "It must have been true because I said it! And they wouldn't have let me say it if it wasn't true!"

The gods are correcting your mistake, by having us tell you how wrong you are and how dangerous it is. So hopefully any other inexperienced person does not think it's a good idea. Something is not "knowledge" just because you think of it, it has to actually be correct to be knowledgeable.

You may want to actually start learning and working, and becoming experienced with things so you know how they work. Instead of just trying to talk about things which you don't have any experience or knowledge. Actual knowledge is worth more than just an incorrect guess.

This is te same person on their other account.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=25187

This person was telling people to use the Hagal curse rune into their chakras, which is obviously very dangerous and destructive against the person. Then comes here to tell you to put burning magma into your sacral chakra.

This person has zero knowledge or experience, comes here only to spread deadly advice, and then tells everybody else that they are stupid for actually being educated.

SigTyr said:
I’ve noticed in this forum there are some people who have encyclopedic knowledge of JoS website and like to point others to read, as there is only one right way and materials provided on this website is enough to become a god. I really happy for those people as it looks like their spiritual journey was a trip to Disneyland. I suggest those people to skip this thread a go preaching in teens forum.

VoiceofEnki said:
You call me delusional while your nickname suggest that you are the voice of our Father. Last time I remember he had his own voice when we spoke.
Everyone seems to know much about my experience and about my capabilities to communicate with Demons.
I came to ancient forums, to share my knowledge that I've obtained and used practically for years and it wasn't my idea. If I wanted to be educated I would've have asked.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

This person was telling people to use the Hagal curse rune into their chakras, which is obviously very dangerous and destructive against the person. Then comes here to tell you to put burning magma into your sacral chakra.

This person has zero knowledge or experience, comes here only to spread deadly advice, and then tells everybody else that they are stupid for actually being educated.

SigTyr said:
I’ve noticed in this forum there are some people who have encyclopedic knowledge of JoS website and like to point others to read, as there is only one right way and materials provided on this website is enough to become a god. I really happy for those people as it looks like their spiritual journey was a trip to Disneyland. I suggest those people to skip this thread a go preaching in teens forum.

Yes, this is the same person. :)

Some medicine can be poison in large doses.
Hagal is destroying block, not chakra, unless you are insane enough to command it to do so.

Magma is liquid state of fire and energy of sacral chakra is rather hot. I don't see it would cause any harm, since all the elements are gonna be mixed in the end and used to empower aura.

SigTyr said:

SigTyr said:

Hagal is destroying block, not chakra, unless you are insane enough to command it to do so.

Magma is liquid state of fire and energy of sacral chakra is rather hot. I don't see it would cause any harm, since all the elements are gonna be mixed in the end and used to empower aura.

The rune to remove blocks is Thaur not Hagal, you are shilling with (((Fuchs / GG Allin))) or even you are the same with another acount.

SigTyr said:

I think that you are a good person. You have good intentions, and you want to help. But you made some mistakes that are dangerous, and they would be dangerous for other people.

The sacral chakra is all Water element. Filling it with the fire element will be harmful. This is the reason we try to tell you this, because we don't want anyone to hurt themself.

And the Hagalaz rune is dangerous, it is mostly used for curses. This is not to be used for any chakra, because it would be harmful. A better rune for fixing a blocked chakra would be something like Oss. Thurisaz is another rune that could be used, but this is more chaotic and forceful and could cause some problems. So I think Oss is the best one to use.

SigTyr said:

Good on you admitting to this. Well done.

Now we have no need to explain further, and everything speaks for itself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back