Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how long will the Internet and electricity be off in the world?

StyleCoin said:
Civil war, mass looting, war against the army, is this possible in 2021?

You should be prepping as much as possible. The dollar will collapse at some point. Remember HPS Maxine said that Satan told her the world markets would collapse eventually. The dollar is the reserve currency for many, if not all countries, and of course would go with it.

This means start converting your dollars into material wealth. For example, some prepping supplies, some bitcoin, some gold, generators etc. Try to remove any debts you have to the best of your ability. Only keep enough dollars just for paying bills up until they become worthless.

As Blitzkreig said - generators. Try and learn as much as you can about generating electricity - even if it means burning wood to boil water to rotate a turbine to generate electricity, for example. If you live near a river or stream, you could set-up something on there. If you need inspiration, see games like Red Dead Redemption and other industrial, pre-space-age games and films, etc., to learn how to burn wood to cook a pot of soup... Of course, it might be rather difficult, though, but remember what the Boy Scouts and Girl Guides across the World say - Be Prepared.

Blitzkreig said:
StyleCoin said:

Do you think bitcoin or gold will withstand the crash then, or atleast better than dollar itself? I mean, both are bought with fiat currency and especially bitcoin is influenced by the general market.

Blitzkreig said:
StyleCoin said:

You should be prepping as much as possible. The dollar will collapse at some point. Remember HPS Maxine said that Satan told her the world markets would collapse eventually. The dollar is the reserve currency for many, if not all countries, and of course would go with it.

This means start converting your dollars into material wealth. For example, some prepping supplies, some bitcoin, some gold, generators etc. Try to remove any debts you have to the best of your ability. Only keep enough dollars just for paying bills up until they become worthless.
Physical gold AND silver. People oftentimes forget silver, but it is very good investment. Bitcoin is not so good longer term compared to physical assets. It is also depended on electricity. Canned food and supplies of every sort to keep your life as normal as possible even if grid goes down. For example gas powered heater. Clothing...

As to what is possible and what is not, well let's put it this way. There has been massive predictive programming on this mass looting and collapse of society issue over the past few decades. Movies and games are plenty where society as we know has ended. So yes, it is very possible, but to what extent? That we don't know.

Well this is a variable question when it comes to electricity. If its civil war and power lines (etc) are sabotaged, likely after the fighting or sooner in solidly claimed territories. It it's an emp strike everything would have to be redone, and could take a very long time. Invest in an old muscle car or old diesel. No computers, so it'd run, for example most modern cars have sensors in their carborators which measures how much oxygen to mix with the gas, without this one sensor your car runs choppy, without everything, it's a paperweight. I find emp to be more likely, and if you can, stick your generators etc in a faraday cage, at the very least, download the JoS onto a flashdrive and wrap in in aluminum foil. It's possible however neither scenario occurs, electricals speaking. Huge recession, mass starvation, etc are completely inevitable at this point unfortunately, but there is no garauntee the electrics going down. Side note, while the lack of such would cause full blown chaos which is dangerous, the presence of electricity has very minimal bearing on survival rates. You wanna up your chances, go buy a gun.

Well this is a variable question when it comes to electricity. If its civil war and power lines (etc) are sabotaged, likely after the fighting or sooner in solidly claimed territories. It it's an emp strike everything would have to be redone, and could take a very long time. Invest in an old muscle car or old diesel. No computers, so it'd run, for example most modern cars have sensors in their carborators which measures how much oxygen to mix with the gas, without this one sensor your car runs choppy, without everything, it's a paperweight. I find emp to be more likely, and if you can, stick your generators etc in a faraday cage, at the very least, download the JoS onto a flashdrive and wrap in in aluminum foil. It's possible however neither scenario occurs, electricals speaking. Huge recession, mass starvation, etc are completely inevitable at this point unfortunately, but there is no garauntee the electrics going down. Side note, while the lack of such would cause full blown chaos which is dangerous, the presence of electricity has very minimal bearing on survival rates. You wanna up your chances, go buy a gun.

Blitzkreig said:
StyleCoin said:

Thanks for info Blitz.

Do you have link to that post of HPS Maxine? Or is it the one with the message of Lord Azazel that was posted in march 2019?

Thanks.

Sybellum said:
download the JoS onto a flashdrive and wrap in in aluminum foil.
Actually having physical copy of every spiritual material one needs is way superior choice.

winragefilled666 said:
Blitzkreig said:
StyleCoin said:

Do you think bitcoin or gold will withstand the crash then, or atleast better than dollar itself? I mean, both are bought with fiat currency and especially bitcoin is influenced by the general market.
How does bitcoin work when all the computers are turned off and no electricity?

winragefilled666 said:

Well everything is going to take a hit. I am assuming gold will be more stable than bitcoin. You should be splitting your wealth between practical materials, then the rest should go into gold, silver, etc. If the dollar crashes, gold will retain some value because people will need some sort of currency.

I think bitcoin will be ok unless the power goes out for long periods of time, because then you cannot transact it. You could be ok without it. I just included it as another avenue for splitting wealth up, however there are endless supplies of other items to convert dollars into.

If you are somewhere where you can legally buy guns, get some hunting rifles and shotguns. When the stores are shut down and the food supply is shut down, you are going to need to hunt your own food so you don't starve.

In whatever caliber is common for hunting where you live. .308/7.62x51 Nato is the most common hunting caliber in the most countries in the world, so it will be one of the easiest ones to find ammo for. Also common in America is 30-06 or .270, and similar cartridges that are very common in Europe would be 8x57 Mauser or 6.5x55 Swedish. Or something like a .243 or 7mm-08. The main idea is to get something that is effective for hunting, and is also very common so it will be easy to find ammo even when most ammo is hard to find. I would not recommend a .223/5.56 caliber like most AR15s and Mini 14s are chambered for. This is really not effective for hunting, and is only used for small things like foxes or cayotes. Not even very effective for hunting a deer unless you are very close and aim in the perfect spot.

A 12ga or 20ga shotgun would also be very useful. These are the two most popular sizes for shotguns, and either one will be basically equally useful. 20ga is less recoil and should be easy for anybody to handle. 12ga may be too much for many people if they aren't used to it. But both of these calibers are about equally effective for hunting. If you aren't used to a shotgun, maybe get a 20ga.

Also a small .22 rifle. 22lr caliber. Ammo for this is very cheap, and it can be useful for hunting very small animals like rabbits, squirrels, birds. The greatest .22 rifle, and also one of the cheapest, is a Ruger 10/22. 22 is a rimfire cartridge which makes them much less reliable, and many 22 rifles do not work correctly with certain brands of ammo. But the 10/22 will work with basically any brand.

Also get equipment for reloading your own ammunition. A cheap reloading press, reloading dies for the calibers you own, brass cases (you can reload the ones you've already fired), bullets, primers, and powders. Lee or RCBS make some good reloading presses that aren't too expensive. Get some books of reloading recipes that will tell you which specific powder to use and how much to use. Hornady and Lyman both have some good quality books. There are thousands of different types of powder and they all burn at different speeds and produce different pressures, so it is extremely important that you use the correct powder and follow a safe recipe that is recommended in the book. It will say in the book what the maximum amount of powder you can use for each specific type of powder so you do not produce an unsafe high pressure. You also need a very precise scale that measures weight in Grains. 1 grain is the same as 1 pound divided by 7,000 if I remember correctly. Powder and bullets are both measured in grains and in tenths of grains.

Learn as much as you can, and practice, and always be very safe and careful.

Hornady and Sierra make some of the best bullets. But get ones designed for hunting. Because they also make ones for target shooting that are very accurate, but do not expand and will not work well for hunting. Hornady SST is a good one to get. Or any that has a soft lead tip.

CCI and Federal make the best primers. Primers made by Winchester, and I think also Sellier & Bellot, are less reliable and I have seen reviews where they have not ignited correctly. You can get a box of 1,000 primers and it could last you forever. But make sure you get the correct size because they make large and small for rifle, and also large and small for handgun. The most common one you will probably need is the Large Rifle sized one, which would be like a CCI 200.

You also need some fishing equipment. Don't need anything fancy or expensive. Most people probably have this already. A couple fishing poles, a bunch of lures, extra line, a few swivel clips. Walmart often has a box of different kinds of lures on sale for just a couple dollars. I tie a swivel clip to the end of the line so then I can just clip different lures to it and I don't need to tie a new knot every time.

The best investment is tools. Everybody will always need tools, and tools are the one thing that doesn't really lose any of their value. You need to be able to fix the things you have when they break because you might not be able to get a replacement.

FancyMancy said:
As Blitzkreig said - generators. Try and learn as much as you can about generating electricity - even if it means burning wood to boil water to rotate a turbine to generate electricity, for example. If you live near a river or stream, you could set-up something on there. If you need inspiration, see games like Red Dead Redemption and other industrial, pre-space-age games and films, etc., to learn how to burn wood to cook a pot of soup... Of course, it might be rather difficult, though, but remember what the Boy Scouts and Girl Guides across the World say - Be Prepared.

Or just watch Dr. Stone and learn how to build a muscle-power plant

img_3482.png

Nikois666 said:

I remember reading a post where I thought it said verbatim something like Satan said it would crash/collapse the world economy. Maybe I am remembering wrong.

I looked through HPS Maxine's posts and couldn't exactly find that. I found this March 2020 post by her that says she was told by the Gods to stock up for 6 months. 6 months obviously implies a much longer time frame than a local catastrophe.

NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:

img_3482.png
Sorry - I don't watch anime or manga. Now if you put that into a sci-fi context...! :p

NinRick said:
FancyMancy said:

img_3482.png

he explains better than school teachers.

Henu the Great said:
Actually having physical copy of every spiritual material one needs is way superior choice.

In an idylic situation yes, as one who has printed and laminated almost everything I can attest the the breft of material. Of you're in a bad situation and are forced to scavenge or keep moving, carrying such would be a borderline impossible task. I'd keep a folder of the rtr's, runes, planetary/chakra hours & void course schedule, some print outs of relevant meditations for you but probably not all of them, and go with that.

FancyMancy said:
Sybellum said:
You wanna up your chances, go buy a gun.
...and for the rest of the non-America World?

So when do you think they might try it the middle of this year cause I did hear a quote
From joe biden it's going to be a cold winter

Satnam666 said:
Sybellum said:

So when do you think they might try it the middle of this year cause I did hear a quote

They won't go for guns in the near future. Not that they don't want to, but they have other, safer options to ruin people first. The removal of guns sounds an immediate alarm bell in all Patriots, therefore they will avoid it as long as possible. They will attempt further privacy, medical, and economic attacks. Attacks of which can be covered up as "organic" happenings of the state of the world.

Henu the Great said:
FancyMancy said:
Sybellum said:
Blades, crossbows, heck, even a spear is better than nothing.
Arms, in America, are legal, though. In other countries, they are not - nor would knives, arrows or sticks be legal, either. As such...

Satnam666 said:
FancyMancy said:
Sybellum said:

Citizens versus the military lockdown/martial law. Obviously, the military would win, and it might be like a post-apocalyptic game/film, and the "laws" would be changed and the US Constitution would be removed and deleted quietly... no?

Blitzkreig said:
Satnam666 said:
Sybellum said:

They won't go for guns in the near future. Not that they don't want to, but they have other, safer options to ruin people first. The removal of guns sounds an immediate alarm bell in all Patriots, therefore they will avoid it as long as possible. They will attempt further privacy, medical, and economic attacks. Attacks of which can be covered up as "organic" happenings of the state of the world.
A direct approach would ring alarm bells for the Patriots, but the jew can just enact martial "law". How many soldiers would face a court martial, or worse, willingly to keep up their duty of protecting the People?!

FancyMancy said:
Henu the Great said:
FancyMancy said:
Blades, crossbows, heck, even a spear is better than nothing.
Arms, in America, are legal, though. In other countries, they are not - nor would knives, arrows or sticks be legal, either. As such...
I can of course speak for only about small area (two countries) for sure, and everything else is speculation on my part.

Having a knife, bows or a pointy stick is not illegal per se. But it becomes illegal to flaunt them around escpecially with ill intent.

How is kitchen knife illegal? Or how about the ones that they sell for camping, hunters, survivalists? Nothing illegal there. It's all about how they are being carried around, around here anyway.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back