Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

meditation popularity

jbkbmz

I post links to the Power Meditations and Satanic Witchcraft on occult forums ( usually vial email ), and the people that are requesting information on spells, meditations, and such are very thankful for my posting them.
Seems these meditations are gaining popularity, which adds to the mass psychic energy being poured into them and against the jewish elite thought form.
Thank you Satan.

Lol why would you send them only the meditation-section?

First they have to read the whole JoS and dedicate themselves to Satan, then they can move on to meditations.

1) The provided knowledge is for SATANISTS
2) They invite disaster when they start to develop powers. Since they are not Satanists, and Satan does not protect them
3) You dont want a xian to use this powers

jbkbmz said:
I post links to the Power Meditations and Satanic Witchcraft on occult forums ( usually vial email ), and the people that are requesting information on spells, meditations, and such are very thankful for my posting them.
Seems these meditations are gaining popularity, which adds to the mass psychic energy being poured into them and against the jewish elite thought form.
Thank you Satan.

Always remember http://www.satanisgod.org and the links inside the JoS site to find deathofcommunism, Blacks For Satan, etc.etc.

SiG.org has all the index sites. Shame it doesn't Index Blacks for Satan so our fellow darkies don't think SS is a whites only ideology.

Can I tell y’all why I took this journey to understand the truth the knowledge and stuff and spread love to everybody and be in a occult to learn and fight for justice and love for the freedom the right and learn witchcraft to advance my soul empower myself and work
With my mind and soul I look at witchcraft as beautiful art I feel
This is my way and I trust in satan and his demons and I know he the true creator so that’s why I use to
Ask
Question a lot but I understand it’s based off self study and I want to
Work with demons and
Satan him self there that’s it and live the supernatural life and work
With witches not wizard male witches and female witches and travel

The people I send these meditations and witchcraft sections to, are generally spiritually educated, and many of them well more psychically advanced than myself.
Most of them also know that religion is a scam.
These people can benefit from these meditations and help to increase the mass mind energy of these meditation practices.
THE MORE PEOPLE DO THESE MEDITATIONS AND WITCHCRAFT,,, THE MORE THAT THOUGHT FORM WILL GROW.. MORE ENERGY.
The more gentile people that know of these meditations and witchcraft,, the less power the Jewish elite and their religions can exercise over us,,, without incurring gentile wrath against them.
POWER IN NUMBERS...
Also,,, I don't waste my time sending these to christians, jews, muslims. That is useless and potentially dangerous.
And,,,,,,,,, IF SATAN DID NOT WANT THESE MEDITATIONS AND WITCHCRAFT SECTIONS OUT THERE FOR ALL TO SEE,,,,, HE WOULD ''NOT'' HAVE PUT THEM ON THIS WEBSITE,,, FOR ''FREE''.
.....THANK YOU SATAN

jbkbmz said:
THE MORE PEOPLE DO THESE MEDITATIONS AND WITCHCRAFT,,, THE MORE THAT THOUGHT FORM WILL GROW.. MORE ENERGY.

What in the blue fucking hell are you talking about?

Thoughtform WHAT thoughtform?

Are you under the assumption that we are for all intents and purposes reverse jews i.e. practicing reverse judiasm?

Seriously jbkbmz just send the main index link SiG.org and that is it there's your only thing to do the right thing.

jbkbmz said:
And,,,,,,,,, IF SATAN DID NOT WANT THESE MEDITATIONS AND WITCHCRAFT SECTIONS OUT THERE FOR ALL TO SEE,,,,, HE WOULD ''NOT'' HAVE PUT THEM ON THIS WEBSITE,,, FOR ''FREE''.

Lol. Another person who has the Christian mindset. Satan does not control everything in Satanism. He isn't the fake idea of the Christian god. The High Priests (mostly HP Maxine) put this info in the website and not Satan.

In the JoS site as a whole, that is if you read the JoS site in its entirety and not just the meditations section it makes it clear that they are to be practiced in the context of Spiritual Satanism. They are called "Satanic Meditations". If it was otherwise, the JoS clergy would have a separate meditation website and these meditations wouldn't be part of the JoS website.

jbkbmz said:

These meditations are not for "awakening of the world", they are personal practices for the development of your soul, so they don't increase the power if other non-Satanists do them. They don't have anything to do with a thoughtform.

jbkbmz said:
The people I send these meditations and witchcraft sections to, are generally spiritually educated, and many of them well more psychically advanced than myself.
Most of them also know that religion is a scam.
These people can benefit from these meditations and help to increase the mass mind energy of these meditation practices.
The more gentile people that know of these meditations and witchcraft,, the less power the Jewish elite and their religions can exercise over us,,, without incurring gentile wrath against them.
POWER IN NUMBERS...
Also,,, I don't waste my time sending these to christians, jews, muslims. That is useless and potentially dangerous.
.....THANK YOU SATAN
D'oh. It would make more sense to link JoS front page.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back