Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Lockdown in the NL

Lunar Dance 666

Hey all.

I didnt think it was important enough to post about at first but last monday evening they held a press conference declaring limits on the amount of people you can invite at home (2) and allowing it to be 3 on xmas.
Closing all schools.
Closing all non essential stores, which includes hairdressers, Garden centres, Building stores where you can buy electric tools, wallpaper,paint, etc.

I have heard about the increased measures in other countries.

It is also required ("adviced") to wear mouth nose caps in stores and all the restaurants are closed. However most have decided to enter into delivery at home or take out services, just to keep excisting.

The government has set up the 3rd emergency fund now, and is expecting some of it to be paid back by those whom applied to get support after the crisis is over.

For many it is already so little that they have decided to fire some of their staff.

Self employed people are also in a tough position.

We are told that everyone that can work at home has and must work at home.

It is only a matter of time before we are literally being taxed to death and watching people walk the streets homeless if something doesnt change.

Also there is one more thing I would like to say to those who say "but sweden has had no measures and theyre all just fine" -> Its called POPULATION DENSITY.
Most cases spike when people are packed together like sardines in a can.
Sweden does not have such a high population density as most other places in the world.

The NL measures were made after the huge spike after Sinterklaas and Black Friday which was the week before Sinterklaas.
So it makes sense that this happened.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Hey all.

I didnt think it was important enough to post about at first but last monday evening they held a press conference declaring limits on the amount of people you can invite at home (2) and allowing it to be 3 on xmas.
Closing all schools.
Closing all non essential stores, which includes hairdressers, Garden centres, Building stores where you can buy electric tools, wallpaper,paint, etc.

I have heard about the increased measures in other countries.

It is also required ("adviced") to wear mouth nose caps in stores and all the restaurants are closed. However most have decided to enter into delivery at home or take out services, just to keep excisting.

The government has set up the 3rd emergency fund now, and is expecting some of it to be paid back by those whom applied to get support after the crisis is over.

For many it is already so little that they have decided to fire some of their staff.

Self employed people are also in a tough position.

We are told that everyone that can work at home has and must work at home.

It is only a matter of time before we are literally being taxed to death and watching people walk the streets homeless if something doesnt change.

Also there is one more thing I would like to say to those who say "but sweden has had no measures and theyre all just fine" -> Its called POPULATION DENSITY.
Sweden does not have such a high population density as most other places in the world.

The NL measures were made after the huge spike after Sinterklaas and Black Friday which was the week before Sinterklaas.
So it makes sense that this happened.

They just try to crash everything.

Those top jews already have enormous amounts of money, by gaining more money they won’t gain more power.

However, by taking our money, security, jobs, relationships and health away, they also rip our power away, and much of it. This is what they are trying to do.

It would be way better to throw all safety measures and rules out the window and purposely infect the whole population. This way herd immunity will kick in.

Many would die, however, our race would still exist and we would be free.

Things Germany are very similar, stay strong, I hope that this does not affect you this much!

I hate all those German politicians, most of them are jews, they are sooo disgusting, most Germans are PISSED!
The Bomb is ticking.

Lunar Dance 666 said:

Stockholm, Malmö and Göteborg are Swedish cities with high population density, full of muslim "refugees" and they're doing fine. Just because a country doesn't have overall high average population density doesn't mean that it doesn't have highly dense cities. These three cities contain more than half of Sweden's population.

There are no actual spikes. How can one talk about raising infection rates when they have literally no way to diagnose covid-19 properly, because there's no actual testing method who detects it? PCR testing is useless at best and everyone who understands even only a little bit about medicine, chemistry and biology can see it if they study what PCR does. Here's someone who understands it: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...&cid_content=twittermercola&cid=lead_20201119

Lockdowns are illegal because they are based on unreliable data. Not to mention, one should consider the so-called recovery rates from covid and death rates... Oh, well, let's not do that, because even official data would contradict the necessity of any lockdown, traffic light system or tiered restrictions. Critical thinking is underrated.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back